One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))

Go down 
+5
GoreFish
Master of Chaos
BLiIx
Sleepy
nikz200
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:06 pm

[[On the grandline on the way to Water 7]]

Lee checked the ship in rounds, he went to check on the whole ship outlook. They needed some serious repairs to the Kaio Ken to get it operational fully. At least they were ok to reach Water 7. Lee walked up to the deck where there was a solitary chair which was occupied by Fei Wu Shang. Lee then bowed "Mistress, most likely we can reach Water 7 with no problems....." Fei nodded at this and then said "Its interesting.... we dont really know most of the people in this ship..." Lee then sighed as Fei continued "Im going to adress them now..." Fei got up and walked foward to the balcony of the deck overlooking the deck. She then spoke in a loud yet composed voice "I see you have all decided to join this crew... i have no doubt your strength is essential to me... however, i would like a introduction , as it is best we get it out of the way before we reach Water 7....."

Ozzy was taking a swig of his flask, and then heard the girl talking, he laughed "I wonder which one of the lads will speak first...."

Along in the sea was Shrieker, he had just finished swimming and was ready to climb back on board, he heard the girl talking but couldnt hear her completely.

Last edited by nikz200 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:04 am

While Fei started her speech Harvey was cleaning his harmonica. 'If you're gonna play at least play a clean instrument right?' He thought as he got up to introduce himself. "I'm Harvey Grin from Cole Bay, may I ask what do we have in Water 7?" he said with a smile. Harvey liked the fact that he finally found a strong crew but he still wished to know about their destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:14 am

Maylen was the second to introduce herself. She had planned to stay hidden but it was pointless being the other fishperson besides shrieker. Maylen stood up from among the other pirates. She was shy and timid, and shook nervously while speaking to the crowd. Streams of electricity began going throughout her body.

"My name is Maylen....um I'm fighter trained in fishman karate. I can also cook if thats anyhelp."
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Aron just woke up with a lot of bandages on his body and all dizzy becasue he lost a lot of blood he looked whats going on and then introduced himself.

Im Aron Silverman a swordsman. Nice to meet you all, may the blade be sharp! Haha!

He said and meant a swordsman joke that until the blade is sharp everything is okay and that they will understand really good.

And also i was sleeping all the time i still dont get it who my captain is? And im going to the town to get me some new katanas. Ummm.... Where are we ?
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Caine stood up straight and said, "I'm Caine Hari, a cyborg who likes to play with knives. I also am a merchant, although one with nothing to sell, HEHEHEHE. I assume we are going to water 7 to get the ship repaired. I will try and get you a great deal on supplies when we get there."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:33 am

Lee sighed , this was a very random crew, would these people really obey mistress Fei? The strong always prevailed, that is what he was taught, but that could not be applied here, it was impossible to gauge their current strength due to the potential they showed previously.

Fei then spoke "Hmmmm... a musician eh? Im looking for someone to repair this ship, as well as a resident doctor...a fishwoman ? And you know Gyojin karate? That is indeed welcome here, i have no prejudice against merfolk of the seas..... cooking can be useful as well, we will need your strength." She then turned to the swordsman "Firstly, I am the captain of this crew.... i saw your fight... you have potential but its not too cultivated yet.... ill be looking foward to your future services on my crew..." Fei then looked to the man known as Caine "I am not too familiar with cyborgs, but you are strong and as a merchant im guessing you have knowledge about routes and courtesy, i will be counting on you as well..."

Shrieker then growled "Im Shrieker Gartod, and if you all get in my way ill eat every last one of you.... im only following the female human cause she seems extremely powerful otherwise i wouldnt bother......"
Ozzy downed his flask "Im Ozzy hummingbird, im a musician as well... im glad to be part of this crew.. i need strong people who can survive these seas... all the crews ive been with have been wiped out....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:48 am

Ajax opened the door that lead into the kitchen and stepped out on deck again. Looked like he had missed a bit... He had been checking the ship. It was pretty wrecked, but if repaired, could pose a good threat to whoever was facing it.
He stepped forward, once again noticing how naked and vulnerable he felt without sunglasses to hide his eyes. God, that made him mad. He had lost them, just like that! Someone would have to suffer for that later.
On the outside, he was relaxed, even put a smile on his face and raised his hand, as if greeting them.
"Ah, this is about introducing ourselves, right? I'm Ajax Freeman. Been a mercenary for some time, but a vagabound for the last two months. Always looking for some f*cking trouble, nothing better than a small fight."
He paused a bit, looked around on deck, though he had already seen it.
"Nice ship, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:30 am

Harvey was more or less happy with his new crew. "Now now Shrieker, we all know you don't hate us that much. Or is it just me.." he said and turned to the crew to see if they were buying Shrieker's show. He than noticed Ozzy. He too was a musician, a competition? no, they played on different tools. He could sympathize with the man. He too was looking for a strong crew after all of his previous crews were eliminated. In Harvey's case he was the one who eliminated his crews but that wasn't important was it?
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:43 am

[Meanwhile]
"Oi Scarlet you got to pay for this!" said an owner from a cofe shop.
- I will! i will just go and work so i get the money i pay you back! I PROMISE! she said and ran quickly out from the shop and ran towards the water 1 to begin to work again.
*This is going to be a good day!* she thought as she streched her legs up, higher and higher until she was high enough to reach to the wall to the top part of water 7, then pulled her self up, and she were already at water 1.

"Oi Scarlet! you're late again!" said a worker there and glared at her.
- Hai hai! you don't to yell at me baka...
She said and went towards a ship and looked at it.
*hmm.... the outside looks good but the inside are damaged... i can feel it...* she thought and took of her gloves and placed her hand on the ship, the hand became one with the ship and she repeired it in an instant...
- Okey... Next?! She yelled out and was waiting for work...
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:44 am

*Why am i here, can't i leave this ship soon... Geez how did i end up as a pirate...
oh yeah i forgot, i will probaly just sit here and sleep some more...*
She thought and slept some more.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:04 am

Its okay with me.... Captain! Hehe....

He said smiled at the captain and looked a little around,
to get his crew faces to remember.

Look at this mess.... My katanas, they are almost completly destroyed, i fought to wild with a good swordsman.
I need 2 new katanas.... But at least Yubashiri is okay.

He said sat down and started to thing about the fight he had and what he can make beter an improve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:29 am

Maylen was happy that their captain wasn't prejudice against fishmen. Maybe it was a wise decision to join these guys. She finally loosened up her nerve around them though still kept an watchful eye on each of them. Maylen looked around to see that these guys must have been hungry after a long fight. She ran toward the edge of the ship and jumped into the watery depts below. Maylen swam below until she became face to face with a rather large sea king. The beast swam to gulp her, until she hit him with some electricity with her hand. The beast was shocked and being underwater didn't help.

Maylen pulled the dead sea king from the water, and leaped unto the ship still carrying the sea king. She pulled the sea king toward the kitchen which she hoped was still intact.

"Is anyone hungry? This sea king is still just a baby but it will do."
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:51 am

-------CP9, Normair--------

At The holy land Mariejois, The CP9 arrived to pick up a Celestial dragon.
On the port waited a guy with a black suit, a white tie and a black shirt.
With no emotion face and looked at the holy castle and waited so they can pick up Tenryuubito the Celestial dragon.
He waited serious with all the others CP9 members.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Interesting. Ajax's eyes wandered to the huge fishman. Shrieker Gartod. He had heard about him. Better stay clear of him, but man... What an attitude! It annoyed him quite a bit, and he felt the great need to turn away from him or else he would surely have started glaring.
He saw the man standing close to the fishman as well. Ozzy Hummingbird. Who would have thought he'd see two pirates with considerate bounty hanging around so casually with a wanted criminal like Fei.
Up until now, Ajax had inspected the ship, and he wasn't very impressed, though a bit surprised it wasn't more damaged. But now, it was time to inspect the crew.
He already knew of Lee and Feng. He had been prepared for meeting them, there had been testimonys by marine soldiers, even some rear admiral and a vice admiral, about their fighting styles and abilities. He ought to be careful around them, they weren't the most trusted members of this woman for nothing.
He went on to the next subject on deck. Oh, how he wished he had his sunglasses now. With him inspecting everyone on deck with that fierce look not on his face, but in his eyes, it could be a bit risky.
Harvey Grin and Caine Hari. Not much to say about them. He had been surprised to see them here, it was definitely worth reporting. The next chance he got... there wasn't a lot of private sphere around here. But on the next island, there would definitely be a chance.
Before he could continue his inspection, he heard a loud thumping sound fom his right side.
When he turned his head, there was slight surprise showing on his face, genuine for once.
The young fishwoman... And a small seaking.
For a moment, his eyes narrowed to slits. Interesting. Very interesting. She didn't even have a bounty, yet was able to take down such a beast? Better investigate.
"Woah, woah!"
He jogged over to her casually and kneeled down next to the slain seaking. Electrical shock. Underwater, it was lethal.
"Did you do this? I mean, woah, lady, that's motherf*cking great!"
With astonishment, he looked at her. Pretty, for a fishwoman. But there was no time for this now. Ajax quickly put a small smile on his face, she was pretty young and it was better to show her he was absolutely friendly.
"That's merfolk for you! Always way on top in the f*cking fighting business!"
He got up again. She was a lot smaller than him, and he had to look down now. How unusual, he had made the experience that fishpeople were usually taller than him. But it was a nice change.
"I mean... Hi, I'm Ajax. But you... probably know. Didn't motherf*cking catch your name though, pretty girl."
He was sure it'd look nice on a bounty poster. Though he had yet to find out how dangerous she actually was.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:31 pm

''yawn*...so damn bored...hope we will meet some strong pirates on the way*yawn*
said a guy standing next to the guy with a cool tie.
''hey where did you get that tie?or is that a secret to mr no name''
the man was kidding but said everything with a straight but bored face.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:49 pm

------CP9, Normair------

Normair was standing there and he didnt even turn to the other CP9 member, he just point his eyes to the side where the guy stood and thinking what he thinks he is doing just talking and smiling in a place like that.

Thinking: What the hell is he doing... The CP9 is a high secret justice organisation that is on a mission to deliver a World Noble and he is acting like that!?

After that he looked again straight forward to the castle where he saw the World Noble come out of the castle, with a bubble around his head, some kind of king clothes being carried on his slave shoulders, and just looking around like a way more worth human that all the others are which Normair didnt like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Alias was waiting with his fellow CP 9 agents. His mission was suppose to escort some noble. How boring. A man of his status should be hunting down pirates or tracking some revolutionists, but they have him here. Arrgghh Alias grew sick of waiting. As Alias waited he figured that he should at least speak to his commardes. He should get to know them. Maybe it would past the time.

"The name is Alias, What's yours?"

The question was not aimed to any particular person. Anyone was free to answer him. Then finally the noble came down...

Maylen was taken back by the very large man. A man of such stature kinda frightened her. Her hands began to tremble due to her being nervous. Maylen was extremely shy, but she figured that she had to make make friends with someone why start with this guy. He started complimenting her on her kill the dead seaking. Maylen began to blush. Her blue cheeks on her face turned red.

"Oh stop it. You are making me blush." Maylen said playfully while trying to cover her face from the blushing. She also started to giggle.

"My name is maylen."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:27 pm

''my name is...''
he said with a calm voice.
''really unimportant''
he finished.
as he was bored he began fluting.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:35 pm

--------CP9, Normair--------

Normair still just looked straight forward with a very serious face waiting at the port for the Wolrd Noble to arrive. First he saw the new guy on the other side of him nad anwered very seruius with....

Normair, nice to meet you.... ?

Waiting for the new guy to respond, and also watched the guy on the other side who was fluting and just ignored him.

In the mean while Tenryuubito, which was the name of the World Noble was nearing to the port with a lazy look on the CP9 members.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:37 pm

CP9: Chichi Tsubasa

An extremely old lady was standing with the CP9 agents. She wore a long collection of robes and her pink braided hair was flowing with the wind. She was gently leaning on an old wooden walking stick.

Chichi was irritated. Firstly, she was assigned to escort a world noble. She couldn't understand why was a world noble so important, it doesn't matter what your great fathers did but what you do. There is no honor in taking advantage of your legacy. But Chichi had no strength in her old bones to fight for equality and piece. At the age of 140 society would expect her to slowly die but she was standing here with the other CP9 agents.

Secondly, the ignorant CP9 agent who asked for her name. "I'm sure you have heard of the 'granma of the marines'." She said with a calm tone. "I presume that you have heard of my name before and at my old age I would expect nothing but respect from young men like yourself. I'm Chichi Tsubasa and you should already know me." She said, now with a slightly more unpleasent tone. Chichi was actually famous around her coleagues and the question had no place in her attention. The boy clearly didn't notice to who he was talking to. Maybe the honor she gained in her time in the marines didn't reach the ears of the CP9. Or could it be that these agents were simply to young to hear about her.

Wu Shang Pirates: Harvey Grin

"Holy mother of the sea!" Harvey shouted as a sea king was brought on board. He looked at the sea king's captor: A young fishwoman who was clearly powerful and apparently knew how to cook. 'The ideal pirate!' He thought as he jumped up. The girl asked if anyone was hungry but in Harvey's case, it was a retorical question, they'll get to know him sooner or later. "Hell yea I am!! Miss you simply read my mind!!" Harvey said and charged at the sea king. He passed next to the Ajax and Maylen with drool at the corner of his mouth and an excited look on his face. "I've never eaten a sea king before!!!" He said. "Can we make it a giant sushi?!". After noticing that he was rude to the girl he was so impressed with, he decided to fix it by scrubbing his mouth and offering a friendly handshake and a compliment. "It's so nice to see a perfect example of a pirate such as yourself Maylen-chan".

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri May 13, 2011 12:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:47 pm

"Well, ain't that some nice name you got there. Sounds pretty. It fits you, really."
Shy. That's what she was. Shy and bashful. The cause could be that she was remarkably young, and possibly inexperienced. Possibly, this was the first crew she had ever been in.
"And I guess you can freaking cook too, huh? Man, strong, pretty, young, and a cook? Some member we got ourselves here!"
He made sure that his voice never trailed into seriousness too much, she seemed to be a playful type herself, and bonding would be easier if he acted a bit more childish.
"Anyway, you need help with that thing?"
He pointed at the seaking.
"I mean, I'm not a f*cking cook, but I can at least... Uh, help you carry it, I guess."
Actually, it was very likely that the girl could carry him and the seaking at once. But he had to offer her help somehow. Helping meant trust. trust meant information. Of course, his mission was the captain of this ship, but this one seemed so promising, and reporting her as a potential danger would gain him an instant bonus. funds were what was needed to finance his search. Nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Caine was shocked at the sea king that the little fishwoman brought in. "Wow, that's going to be some good eating. Nice work. Oh, and don't worry about a thing captain I still have all my fingers and toes, so counting on me won't be a problem, HAHAHAHA."

Caine then sat down leaning up against the side of the ship and started to sharpen his daggers and throwing knives. As he did so he looked around studying the crew he had attached himself to, chuckling to himself occasionally. The Captain was tough as he saw from the fight on the island. The guy who liked to curse a lot was going to be an interesting travelling companion. The Fishwoman could clearly hold her own in a fight and apparently was a cook. The two musicians luckily played different instruments and would probably be a good source of entertainment during sea travel. The swordsman looked tough and capable. All in all it looked like a strong crew that was going to have some good adventures.

"Well Honey, looks like I found some people that can keep me smiling. I guess theres still hope for me yet," Caine thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:21 pm

thinking:
'''who the hell is that guy with the cool tie...and who us the old grandma...she is much to old*yawn in mind*sooo boring,,,and why is the fat-ass on the slave....if he was not a world noble i would kick his ass....i hate doing jobs this boring....i could handle this alone,why did they send me with a grandma and a tie-man...hmmm where did he get that tie...probably a sale......does that grandma actually fight?seems to old to me''
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:31 am

[CP9]
Yui were meditating and waited for the other.
She were thinking of what he should do... she wanted to go and find someone to fight, but that wont happen... since she never get to fight so often....

[Wu Shang]
Shigure were still sleeping and were dreaming about food, swords and other things...
"So good..... more food!! mmm..... nngh.... candy!" she said while she slept...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:32 am

Maylen both laughed as Ajax and Harvey both gave her their attention. She was not use to this not even on fishman island. Maylen kinda liked the extra attention from the men of the crew. She reached out her to take harvey in an handshake. Unforunately since her skin was still wet, Maylen might have gave harvey a little shock. Not enough to kill him, but enough to give him a little buzz. The fact that he called her pirate truly surprised her. It was not so long ago when she despised pirates, yet here she was in a pirate crew.

"Thank you Harvey."

Then she turned to Ajax who offered to carry the seaking. Normally she wouldn't need help. Though Maylen was young, she still was stronger than most humans being a fishwoman and all. Then again she could this excuse to bond with her crewmate. She figured that needed at least one friend on this crew, and Ajax seemed like a fince gentlemen minus the swearing. Maylen simply said "Yes could you help me with this big heavy thing. My arms hurt from carrying it from the ocean up to the surface of the ship." Maylen tossed the seaking upon Ajax, and walked toward the kitchen "Follow me into the kitchen and maybe I will give an extra serving!"

Alias grinned when he saw that more CP 9 agents had arrived two females in fact. One granny looking one, and one fine looking chick. It was a nice change of pace. Personally Allias was getting tired of being surrounded by a bunch of guys. He turned toward Normair "You don't have to be so awkward around me friend. I just wanted to get to know my team a little more thats all."

The second person who he acknowledged was the guy who only went by the name really unimportant. "Good the name really suits you" Alias told the guys playing the flute as a joke.

When Alias heard that the old woman had introduced herself he said "I'm sorry my dear lady, but I'm quite new to the CP so I wouldn't have heard about you. Please excuse me for my ignorance."

Last edited by Sorrykid on Sat May 14, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))   Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea  and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A Quiet time at last, Wu Shang pirates at sea and a Storm brews, CP9 pick up a Celestial dragon((Flop thread))
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next