One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))

Go down 
+5
Unholy
Master of Chaos
GoreFish
Maxulus
nikz200
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:28 pm

As Aron alredy has his shoulder a little injured from the bullets befour, Sajuki injured his left shoulder even more. While Aron was lying on the ground he was thinking on how to defeat him. He though by himself...

Im too weak...! I need new techniques... And new katanas...I trained all my life to be the best... I cant die at the beggining. But if i just had 3 swords....
I need to train more!

Aron stood up with his 2 swords. He was just standing there not even trying to attack just standing and waiting.

Last edited by BLiIx on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Caine spun around quickly and blocked the stab with his right dagger pushing the thrust off to his right. "Way to lose face. Oh, so that's why you wear that mask. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." He then thrust his left dagger at his opponents left side.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Shigure stood up and looked at the two marines staring at her with their sword pointed towards her "You know it is really rude to point steel butter knife if you don't know how to use them" she said to them and smiled gently while she had her hand on the swords and looked at them... "I'll make this quick"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:24 pm

William ran across the rooftops and eventually saw a fishwoman he said to maylen " who are you? what are you doing?" he reloaded his weapons incase of a fight. william then climbed of the building of building he was on and stood in the shadows
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Harvey sighed at the lazy marine, "Well marine pawn we could have skipped this unnecessary battle if you left this girl alone". Harvey talked to Shigure next, "Hey samurai-lady, don't ignore me i'm here to help!"
Harvey than assumed a normal fighting stance, trying not to reveal to much of his fighting style to his probably-skilled opponents. 'They seem to know each other which means they probably fight together. In order to finish this quickly I need to separate them', he thought.
"So samurai-chan, looks like we should work together on this one, whadaya say? partners?"

(((((MIZURIE PLEASE NOTICE THAT I'M IN YOUR BATTLE)))))
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:34 am

Shigure did a quick draw with her Ryuhime and sended an air projectile towards the two marines in a dangerously high speed, " EAT THIS! SPINING EAGLE" she said then drew her Shiriyuma if they would survive so were she ready to fight.
She didn't pay attention at all to the pirate next to her, she was just paying attention to those who pointed their weapon towards her.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 am

Sajuki stood back, it was interesting that the kid was standing with those wounds at all, Sajuki stood for a bit as the wind blew through , he then asked Aron "Why are you sailing on these seas? Do you have a purpose? Was it for money? Fortune? Maybe glory perhaps?.... this is a dangerous business kid.. you could get hurt...."

Skrit, then kicked the ground and backflipped to safety , he seemed agile, he then looked at Caine "I wear this mask to protect my identity ... i am a hero of justice..... I AM THE NIGHT STALKER!!!" Skrit gets into pose. The marines around there all applaud Skrit.

"Oi Nii san.. can you get to work...." Stephen said as the air projectile was flying at them,. Steven cracked his knuckles as he said "ahh.. got it..... Tekkai kenpo.... Void...." He then stood in front and his body hardened as he punched the air projectile, completely sending it flying in another direction to miss. Steven sighed as he got into stance. "Hey.. bro, how come your not doing stuff too.... oh wait..." Stephen was already gone, he was near Harvey, he aimed a sharp cut at Harvey's Chest, his eyes sharpened.

Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 am

Well you will know the answer after I beat you.

Double Life.....

Aron took his 2 swords and hold them parallel.

.... Up to Heaven!

Aron cuts with the Up to Heaven technique upwards and trying to him the target in the chest with the double blade.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:52 am

SAjuki was taken aback by the sudden attack. He tried to block fully in time, but the attack managed to cut him. Luckily it wasnt too deep a wound or Sajuki would have passed out, he kicked the ground and landed , his chest was bleeding slowly, his dress shirt ruined. Sajuki then sighed "Damn.... why do i have to fight such high spirited kids..... i want to live in peace on some farm somewhere... still that attack was dangerous kid..." Sajuki dashed foward and sliced about 3 times , aiming to disarm Aron.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:02 pm

"Nihonshu!" Harvey called as he sidestepped to the left so fast that it seemed he disappeared for a second. As his attacker moved past him Harvey whispered in his ear "Never attack me from behind marine scum". He than jumped up into the air and performed a somersault. He finished his somersault with both feet aimed at the marine's exposed back and sent a powerful downward kick that was meant to press him against the ground with Harvey standing on him.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Caine looked at Skrit and couldn't help laughing. "HEHEHEHEHEH, The Night Stalker. That sounds more like a villain's name, someone who preys on innocent women at night. Or I guess at best you could be an assassin. Either way I would label neither profession a Hero of Justice. Plus, why try and hide your identity. If you're a marine don't people already know who you are?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Stephen side steps and moves his legs in a smooth fashion to dodge the kick from Harvey. He slides across the ground "Pfft.. pathetic pirate worm, you dare to say i attacked you from the back, that was from the front, its just that you did not pay attention!!!" Steven yawned "huh? That guy? Oi Bro, that pirate guy looks ok..... the chick is pretty strong... and hot too..... i got the better opponent, hehehehe" Stephen sighed "Nii san, can you please focus?"

Skrit then remained silent. "No one knows who i am...." The marines who were fighting then started saying "COme to think of it... none of us have ever seen Lieutenant Skrit without his mask...." Skrit then remained quiet and slightly serious " I made ... a vow... never to remove it... till my death..... and to uphold justice...... night Stalker.. puts criminals in fear... makes them watch their backs... cause ill be there.... to uphold truth and justice....." the marines nearby were crying and applauding "LIEUTENANT, NOW THAT WAS SOOOO COOOOLLLLL"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:50 pm

"Really? I guess I really didn't pay attention, sorry 'bout that!" Harvey called as he watched the two brothers make fun of him. 'Infront of powerful opponents it's best to not show all your skills and act as the world's dumbest man' He thought to himself. 'Now back to separation tactic!' was his next thought and he soon got into action. Harvey ran at full speed toward Stephen and faked a slash at the marine's direction. At the last second Harvey swung the blade upwards using the force of his swing to launch himself up onto a nearby roof.
As he got on the roof he turned around, making sure he couldnt be seen from the ground level by using the roof as cover, listening to hear if Stephen was coming his way. If he comes than the separation will be successful and if not Harvey will be able to launch his next attack from above.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Shigure Slashed her Shiriyuma towards Steven and a big cloud of smoke appeared and covered all in the big cloud of smoke so Steven and he's brother were unable to see Shigure, Shigure knew where Steven stood and charged.
Yumi is placing the sheathed sword upright and listening to the "breath" of his Steven, the attack rapidly unsheathes, attacks, and sheaths the sword. (An interesting note is that Yumi does the technique back-handed as opposed to from the waist with a standard grip on the sword.) "Chirose" She said and then the smoke cloud disappeared.

Last edited by Mizurie on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 pm

William left the fishwoman alone because she wouldnt respond to what he was saying so he climbed back onto the rooftops and pulled out his sniper rifle and looked around the town to see what was going on. he could see a few fights but he left them alone let the people fight there own fights. he reloaded his weapons incase of an emergancy then looked around again and noticed a huge ship bigger than his and no one on board he ran across the roof tops till he got near it he got onto the ship and looked around.(wu shang ship)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Ajax was taken aback by the fast reaction of his opponent. He had been so sure that this punch would hit! Damn! He hated it when his plans went wrong!
On the outside, he remained calm as he landed on his feet and straightened his posture again.
"A golden hand? You have got to be kidding me."
He even forgot to curse this once. That was just how much "what the f*ck" was going on inside him right now.
But there was something more important than that right now. Something that made the anger inside him burn so hard that it froze. He had to admit. Jumping in had been a mistake.
"Your hand is hurt? it's freaking hurt?!"
His voice went louder, mister Freeman was having a bit of a hard time right now. A hard time just.... existing and not being taken over by mister Sinclair.
Ajax took a deep breath and took the sunglasses off to massage the bridge of his nose. When he put them on again, mister Freeman was alive and well, and mister Sinclair was hiding perfectly again.
"Why did you start a goddamn fight if you were injured, lady? Geez..."
This wasn't going well at all. Inside, Ajax calculated his next move carefully. He could blow his disguise now and avoid getting hurt too much, since it looked like this fight was lost for the pirate... But if... If she by any chance won, he'd have a hard time explaining his actions. Way harder than explaining it to the marine. And even if she did lose... There were still her crewmates, who wouldn't stand by and watch.
Damn. This wasn't supposed to go this way. He couldn't blow his cover now. The best would be if.... if somehow he could just... tell the marine who he was without the pirates noticing...
But that plan was quickly forgotten about. Too ridiculously risky, and it'd be suspicious if the marine just suddenly gave up.
Freeman frowned a bit, in a friendly way, and put a small smile on his face.
"No worries though. F*cking golden hand or not, he has only two and we have four... well, three. I mean, freaking three against two. Even though ours aren't golden. But who cares. I can win fights with my fingertips only, so whatever."
Mister Freeman sure was a chatty fellow... Maybe the role wasn't as good as he thought it had been. In most cases, a trustworthy, somewhat mysterious person was better... Couldn't change that now though.
Ajax went into a fighting pose.
"Come at me, marine bro!"
He was ready for anything that'd be thrown at him. Maybe it was because this fight wouldn't really end with his death anyway.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Aron blocked all the 3 cuts, and ran through him and cut 1 time hoping he will hit him.
After that he turned around and said

Trying to disarm me..... Thats a shame between us swordsman.

After saying that he was looking very serious and evilish.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Caine sighed, "Alright so you need a gimmick to gain your men's respect, whatever." He then dropped into a fighting stance spreading his feet shoulder width and dropping his center of mass lower to the ground. He flourished his daggers and gestured to the marine. "Bring it on! HAHAHAHAHA, this is going to be a fun fight"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Maylen wondered how did she get into this mess. The fight seemed to get bigger with no ending in sight in fact more people have even joined the battle. Maylen now had to fight to her full potential. She hoped this Ozzy guy could protect her from these tough marines. One marine came at her with an axe.

She jumped up bringing her foor unto his face with a kick. This time she released a small volt of electricity from her body shocking the marine as he went down. Maylen landed on her feet. It was rare that maylen had to resort to shocking her victims. Another marine came at her with a pistol. Maylen couldn't attack from long distances and was at the mercy of the marine.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:10 am

Stephen chased Harvey running across the ground, he stabbed the side of the building and used it as a lever he was propelled upwards and landed on the roof, behind Harvey "Do not flee heathen... i will flay the flesh from your skin you damned pirate!!"

Steven was still down on normal ground and now he saw smoke, as soon as he saw Smoke, he sighed and then moved his hands together "Pretty trick.. from a smoking hot babe.... TEKKAI KENPO....CLAP!!" HE hardened his body and put his hand together, as the attack came he clapped the attack, the strike was diverted onto another building cutting the building in half. Steven was pushed back and his palms were bruised heavily. "Forcing me to use Circular motion and moving with Tekkai to divert the attack.. but with that, you can cut through steel... you freaking hot too.. oi can we have sex?" Stephen who heard that blushed and shouted "OI NII SAN, YOUR MEANT TO CATCH HER NOT ASK HER THAT!!!!!"

Sebastian looked at the guy who was talking "Oi Fei... a friend of yours? Looks new...." FEi shook her head "Dont know him.. weird looking guy just joined randomly.. still.. you there.. you need to go and keep him busy, ill nail one strong punch into this chest when i see the chance, so here is your chance, charge..." Fei said mockingly pointing her hand to Sebastian. Sebastian shrugged his shoulders.

Feng was sitting on the ship watching , he couldnt go down there and fight right now, he was still recovering. He saw some kid on the ship, Feng then yelled "OI, KID WHO ARE YOU!!!?? This is Wu Shangs ship.... what do you want here?"

Sajukis arm was cut slightly by Arons attack, it was lucky Sajukis balance was off, otherwise his neck would be off right now. Asjuki stood up straight, "ahh.. so your angry now? Sigh.. i dont like fighting high spirited kids like you at all... can you just give up already...." Sajukis aura was emitting, it wasnt so powerful, but it felt sharp, like it was going to cut anything and anyone. Sajuki dashed foward and aimed one cut at Arons chest and aimed to kick his sword out of his hand again.

Skrit then lowered his body and rolled both his sabres "Justice will never die... regardless of what evil men say!!!" Skrit ran foward and slid down, he aimed a upwards kick and the twirled his sabres , aiming to stab Caines gut.

((Kid, you didnt notice the marine npc who was talking to you?))

Chujoru watched as the eel fishwoman was fighting all the other marines, he took down notes and adjusted his glasses "Wow... a level 7 attack... not bad.... so , once i get full notes.. she is going down i guess... hmmm"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:23 am

Aron saw the powerfull aura on Sajuki, and he knew the power of that at the same second he saw it.
He was suprised at the speed Sajuki ran towards him.
He was able to block the attack on his chest but wasnt able to hold his katana in his hand after the kick.
Aron stood up and took a look at his on the ground lying katana.

You know.... That woud even be a mistake for the devil.

He said look up very evelish and took his katana Yubashiri with the sheath out of the belt.

Ittoryu.......
Dragon... BREATH!

As in an instant Aron was on the other side of Sajuki putting his katana back to its sheath and said...

One step closer... Thank you Sajuki.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:45 am

Sajuki was wondering what the boy ws talking about, when he realised, there was blood gushing out of a wound in his chest and his sword has cracked and broken. Sajuki realised that in the hopes of ending the battle and disarming the boy, he didn't foresee the concentration of the boy too slice through with enough force. Sajuki sighed "Damn.... how troublesome.... i lost to some kid......." Sajuki fell to the floor, maybe if he had more spirit like the kid, he might have won.... or maybe nothing would change. None of it mattered, it was time to sleep and dream.

[[Water 7 10 years ago]]
"AND THE WINNER IS NIGHT BIRD SAJUKI!!!" A young Sajuki was standing at the ring post holding his hands up high. Yes thats right, the world of professional wrestling. Many people believed that it was all fake, but there were people who watched this as a form of entertainment. Sajuki walked down the ramp hearing the cheering of many people. He saw some kids asking for his autographs, he signed the it for them and smiled as they went off. Sajuki was only 20, he had a life ahead of him at this point. He then saw Sebastian sitting in a corner "Oh , hey Saju, you won huh? You guys put a good show, hahaha" Sajuki laughed "Ahh, yes, when they said i was going to win, i was shocked, it measn my winning streak is starting.. thats good, i missed it..." Sebastian patted Sajuki "Dont worry about it, when you reach 5 wins, you can challenge for the championship hahahaha" Sajuki grinned "Impossible Sebastian san, nott while you are champion" Sebastians name was announced and then Sebastian held up his championship belt which was pure gold, he winked at Sajuki and walked out to the roaring crowd.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:56 am

Aron was tired and injured for a while he was standing and watching others fight, and saw how strong everybody was. But then he felt on the ground and took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:21 am

'SUCCESS!' Harvey thought as the marine followed him onto the roof. He turned to face the marine. "Flee? why would I flee? all I see infront of me is a kid playing with swords. If you think you can take me just try, show me what you have under your sleeves. your destiny was decided the moment you joined the marines, so before you lose your life and stain my sword with your blood, you should atleast give me your best performance!"
After his extra long speech that was meant to upset the marine, Harvey launched himself forward, with his sword in his right hand and a smile on his face. 'C'mon, show me what you can do!' he thought.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:41 am

All right! Her accepting him as a partner at least in this fight was good. The first step had been made.
"Right, lady! At your damn service."
Some easier moves would do as distraction. He just had to be fast enough to keep him occupied, so that missie could do whatever she had planned to do. Maybe jumping in hadn't been such a bad idea after all.
"Oh, and one more thing. Us meeting.... wasn't just random..."
Of course it hadn't been, it had been his mission from the start. But he wouldn't say that.
"It was motherf*cking fate!"
Ajax didn't believe in fate. He didn't believe in anything that his hands couldn't punch and his mind couldn't grasp. Except for one thing, but that wasn't important right now.
Again, he dashed towards his comrade, who was his enemy right now because of the circumstances.
He started with a combination of fast punches, not aimed to really hurt if they were blocked, but enough to be a hassle, and hopefully enough to keep the attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next