One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting

Go down 
+5
Master of Chaos
Frog Dragon
PasciĆ 
nikz200
Maxulus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
cole

cole

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Cole: suddenly coming to the conclusion that his diversion hadn't worked and that his crew hadn't seen his devil fruit yet he decided what he did was really stupid. Darn. He sorued away at full speed and once outside of everyuones field of vision he used his right hand to revert himself back to normal thinking not to join the fight cause a 3 versus 1 wouldn't be fair. But he wanted bloodshed very badly.

Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Toshiro barely got his Kanabo up in time to block the growing axe. He was thrown to the deck railing with the strength of the blow. He grabbed on to the railing and pulled himself up.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Maximillion looked towards the axe. The ability that the man had to manipulate his shadow was truly fearsome. It seemed like he could do anything with it. He truly was a fearsome opponent...

As he looked at Dispater who tried to smash him with his axe, he understood that he could not completely dodge the attack. The captain moved his right arm forward to defend himself and it was slashed with the axe before he moved backwards to dodge. However, not only that, but he as he moved backwards he realized that he was falling on the sea... Apparently, as he was moving, he did not notice that he had already reached the edge of the ship.

At the time he was falling, though, and everything seemed to have finished for him, he smirked and placed his hands downwards. He said with a calm voice "Shockwave!" as he used his signature technique once more to propel himself high on the air. Then, he said as he was moving upwards "Hmph. Interesting. Very interesting. You almost got me here, but I am afraid that I would have to finish this...". After completing his sentence, the captain had arrived at the highest height he could arrive. He started falling again... At the time he started falling, he moved his left arm backwards while he bent his right arm and clenched his right fist. His look on his face was still the same as before. It was the usual face of the ruthless and cruel person he was... After that, he launched a shockwave with his left hand and started moving towards Dispater, with much more speed than before because of the Shockwave he had just used to help his movements. He laughed, something that he rarely used to do and said "This is... the end!!! Shockwave Punch!". As he was moving with the extreme speed, the man moved forward his right hand to perfrom a strong punch that was echanced with his Shockwave. That definetely was a critical moment of the fight... Even if his right arm was quite injured, the speed that he gained from the last shockwave he used on the air increased the power of the move a lot...

At the meantime, Koga kept flirting Chidori. The talking turtle did not seem to be discouraged even after she was called a pervert for the second time. He smiled to Chidori and said "Oh la la... Mademoiselle... As I already said before... I am not a pervert... I am just a man who likes to comment about beautiful things... If that is what you call a pervert, though, yes I am... And I will keep being for the rest of my awesome life!". Unlike Lena who was ignoring him, Chidori seemed to have an interest on him and Koga understood that... If he acted carefully, he knew that he could have a chance to win the mermaid's heart...
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Cole slowly comes back to the fight hiding behind a tree looking for a way to help if there was any need.

Lena:She looks at the turtle flirting. Its the funny turtle!!! give it up ero kame you can't win her over she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:46 am

Shriekers teeth were showing as he closed in on Dispater from behind, he was biding his time, waiting for a opening and now with the attack and Max responding, he had seen his chance. He dashed foward using soru and from this close range, right after the axe attack he aimed a straight hit into the earlier damaged area he had inflicted. this time he used Taijutsu and used the very powerful bone shattering strike. He slammed his fist into Dispaters weakened spot, now aiming to crush his bones.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:04 am

Where'd he go? Dispater tried to survey the deck for Shrieker as he was moving forwards to dodge the captain's slam. However, he was then punched in the back. He heard a nasty cracking sound and was thrown forward from the force of the hit and his own movement. He slammed into the bow of the ship, but managed to turn around somewhat as he tumbled, slumped, leaning on the bow. He cursed himself internally. Didn't look to be so easy after all.

Then, he rose up slightly, planting his right hand on the deck as he looked at the crew from the eye slits of his helmet. He noted that his larger axe had flown away from him in his tumble. It was midway between him and the fishman. His shadow burst from his hand, moving on the deck before suddenly taking to the air, in the shape of five spears of shadow. They flew forth towards the three main threats: Maximillion, Shrieker and Toshiro. Then he started to clamber up and move for his two handed axe, his other axes still with him, one in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:12 am

Shrieker grinned, that one connected well. He was a like a shark who could smell blood. Still, he wasnt so sure that attack would work again any time too soon. And the fact that Dsipater managed to stand up showed that the weirdo had immense endurance and that frustrated him more than anything. the shadow spears came and Shrieker cursed, he used taihenjutsu to slip and dodge the spear, but only barely, it managed to cut him along his shoulder. Shrieker got to the ground and remained with one knee down and his palm on the ground "Wow.... i never expected my lunch to be this hard to eat......"
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:53 am

Toshiro saw the spear coming and leaped into the air. He transformed into his demon form as he did so and began to fly. While still in midair he took another shot at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Maximillion smikred as he watched at his enemy who dodged his previous attack. However, he would not let him go like that. He still had a plan to beat him. As he had almost landed on the ship, he moved his left hand downwards and once again, he used Shockwave on the floor, giving himself force to jump even higher, dodging the attack that Dispater launched towards him. Also, as he was already on the air, this time he was even higher on the air. Then, he moved his body horizontally while pointing towards Dispater with his head and he used a shockwave from both his legs, giving himself extreme speed once again. He said "Shockwave Kick!" and as he approached his enemy, he spined around himself, moving his right leg forward in an attempt to strike his enemy with an extremely powerful kick on the chest...
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Dispater saw the fast attack, and instinctively defended, crossing his axes in front of him to take the attack and reinforcing them with shadowy essence, causing it to appear less like a pair of axes and more like a shield.

However, it wasn't enough, the immense force of the strike throwing him backwards again, crashing him straight into the bow yet again, this time in a standing position. Might have even left a dent into the wood, as Dispater was feeling a little fuzzy. He tried to shake it off as he prepared for more attacks.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Maximillion kept his evil face as he saw at his enemy falling towards the bow of the ship. However, he also noticed that the impact of Dispater with the bow, actually caused some damage to it. Despite the fact that he rarely got angry, he could not anymore. His ship was one of his most precious things and he would take his revenge for that... Even if it was his fault for sending Dispater there at the first place. He looked at him with an angry face and he said "You definetely made me mad... Shockwave!" as he started launching a barrage of Shockwaves towards him with extreme force in order to defeat him...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Gael's reconnaissance turned up no disturbances on L'isla della Stella, so he just transferred his attentions to L'isla della Luna, lazily searching for the disturbance. It wasn't often that someone came to his island, and Ti'ar and Ranyx were very quick in reaching where he lived, so he didn't expect it to be someone he needed to worry about.
Back to top Go down
PasciĆ 

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Chidori blushed deeper as the turtle wouldn't stop trying! This was getting out of hand here. She knew she didn't want to have a teenage mutant ninja turtle for a son! This was not working out, heck, it was creeping her out more. Yes, she enjoyed him calling her what he was calling her but...

Chidori took a few steps back - and by steps, I mean to see she hoped a bit backwards. "L-L-Look, I dunno about whether there can be a turtle-fishman-mermaid triple-hybrid or not but to me that violates so many laws of nature! I-I-I mean we're too different! It'll never work. What will the children look like?"

Now, this is not to say that Chidori didn't know that she was making a complete fool out of herself, as she raised her webbed claws and pointed her palms at him in a 'stay back' pose. She had just never been loved before and was foreign to the concept, and Hell after all these years why did the only person to ever find her beautiful had to be a turtle? Why couldn't he be some black-eyed, blue-haired handsome swordsman?

Maybe he could turn into one if she kissed him.

Oh Hell no. She was already too much of an outcast as it was!

She then turned her attention to Luna. She was still young, but she was a mermaid. At that moment, Chidori's expression turned sour. "What do you want?" she stated her inquiry in a flat monotone. She just waited for the time when Lena would get a good look at her ugly body and then spit on her face like every other mermaid ever did.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Dispater had successfully shaken off the initial disorientation, and raised his axes to counter the barrage. He threw solid blows after another, countering each shockwave before it even got to the air properly. Still this captain was clearly at least as strong as him. As regrettable as leaving slaughter to another day was, he might have to try escaping.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Maximillion keeps launching his Shockwaves to Dispater while still keeping his evil-looking face. The captain would not stop until things were done the way he wanted. Each second that passed, he seemed to fire his attacks more and more rapidly... He rarely got angry, but when he did he would not stop until things were done the way he wanted. He said "Listen! You have two choices! You are a man that I like for my crew! You are strong and our personalities are similar... On the other hand, if you refuse, I will simply kill you... So what will you decide?"

On the other hand, Koga was still flirting the mermaid... Even if the mermaid was rejecting him, he would still keep trying. In an attempt to make her feel sorry for the way she spoke to him, he turned his back on her so that neither she nor Lena, who was coming, could see him and pretended to be crying. He said like he was a real actor "Oh no! I-I was rejected...again..." and he slowly started walking towards the middle of the island, hoping that he would be followed by the two mermaids.
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Cole: still hides

Lena: Nothing she said smiling I don't trust humans from what they did to me anymore. I am so glad there is someone of my species around here wanna be friends? Turtle-san come back!!!
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:16 pm

In retrospect -ignoring the fight that is going on with the other crewmembers, knowing that it was probably something that has to do with the captain threatening the man to join the crew and whatnot- Callen was actually watching the whole thing with Koga and the two mermaid, sweatdropping.
He didn't dare to look at the two mermaids in the eyes, knowing that since Lena is scared of him, he didn't want to scare that other one two.
So, his eyes are on mostly the turtle, being the boyish kid he is, gagging at ever single kind of gross moment that he saw; but he was intrigued by the way the turtle is doing things while the others are fighting. It's kinda ridiculous in his point of view.

Callen sweatdropped as he saw Koga crying away, quite fakingly might he added and watched as the turtle didn't notice that he passed Callen along the way.
As he passed, Callen couldn't help but blurt out, almost like in a way that Nick would've blurt things out:
"Ya know Koga, no offense, but that kinda looks pretty stupid."
To him, and probably only to him since he is a person with abnormal eyes for noticing some strange things, the acting was pretty weird and too dramatic for his taste.
Like Usopp doing his acting on the I-have-a-disease thing.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 am

Shrieker was grinning, yet again the chance presented itself and yet again , he would have his try. He quickly ran across while the captain was busy fighting the man. As he jumped into the water he calculated the area where he would appear , it had to be right behind the guy. He swam in the water and then reached the other side of the ship. He quickly then snuck up the bow and once in site, aimed another bone shattering strike , aimed at drilling into Dispaters back which was earlier damaged by him.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:21 am

"I have only one goal."Dispater retorted to Maximillion as he countered the blows. "The death of all. Only those who greatly aid the quest.." He countered another blow. "...may live. How much slaughter do you create?!" He suddenly raised his voice.

Then he noticed something. An ambush from the corner of his eye right before it struck. Dispater was an observant man, but he was also stuck. Maximillion was attacking furiously, and he had no window to move away. He braced himself for the fishman's attack, but it still knocked him solidly forwards and he got struck in the face with a shockwave attack right after. His helmet twisted off his head, rolling to the deck as he fell backwards, hitting his head into the bow and sliding to the deck. His face, middle aged, yet gray haired, displayed a pained expression and he seemed to be flickering in and out of consciousness.

This fight was over.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:29 am

As Maximillion sees that Dispater fell on the ground after getting hit by one of his shockwaves, he calms down. The crew had finally defeated him. He was real trouble... He was very strong. Definetely. The captain walked towards him and said "I would show you how much slaughter I can create, but you are valuable... The only thing that I am going to tell you is that the fishman you just saw is a cannibal... And I once commanded him to eat somebody while he was...alive. Is that enough for you to join the crew? As for me... I have some big plans..." He was pretty sure that after listening to that, Dispater would understand how cruel the crew could be and would join him. He was just waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:33 am

Shrieker stopped mid way. The thing was down and out now. Shrieker growled and felt cheated out of his kill. He snarled when the captain said he could order him to eat anyone. But he stilled grinned "i wouldnt put it as being ordered.... but i wouldnt mind eating people..... no problem at all, hahahhahah"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Dispater wavered at the edge of consciousness for a few seconds, but willed himself together, opening his eyes fully. He shot a sideways glance at his axes, but knew it was hopeless. There were two powerful fighters ready to strike. He might as well take their offer, if only to stab them in the back later. They might even be useful to his goals.

Somehow not losing his integrity lying in the ground and disarmed, "Yes it is." Dispater simply answered, grinning momentarily. He did not try to rise up yet. It would be futile.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 pm

The captain smiled with an evil face as he listened to Dispater. Another freak had just joined the crew. The crew was consisting of many strange people but most importantly, the crew had at least 3 dangerous criminals who enjoyed killing and causing pain more than anyone else. Maximillion could see his dream coming true... He believed that one day he would take over a large part of the world, if not the whole world...

At the meantime, Koga had noticed at Callen... The turtle knew that the boy was talking to him but if he responded his plan would fail. He had to show the mermaids that he was really sad... And so, he run away from his good friend and headed much deeper into the forest...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Koga's new movements caused the sensitive plants to resend their impulses... telling Gael exactly where to go. He hurried over, to find two mermaids, a man, and a turtle on his beach. How interesting! On second look... the turtle was one he had never seen before! Gael rocketed out of a nearby tree, collifing with the turtle. "Turtly turtle!" Gael exclaimed, clamping his arms in a hug around the turtle's shell, clinging tightly to the animal. How he loved seeing new animals...
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Cole: Cole saw koga running past and thinked to himself what a stupid turtle I wish I could cook him up alreayd always flirting with lena. Suddenly another person came out and hugged the turtle.He smiled evilly at the newcomer not recognizing him immediatelly and draws his dagger to sneak up from him on the behind.

Lena: Where is everyone she said looking around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next