One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting

Go down 
+5
Master of Chaos
Frog Dragon
Pascià
nikz200
Maxulus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:05 pm

[*coughs*]
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:44 pm

"Yawwwwwwwwn~~" she stretched her arms and legs, her mouth releasing a long yawn similar to the one she had let out when she had fallen asleep thanks to the treasure-seeking thief that had knocked her out by the effect of a magical rose. As she sat up, the rose that T.H. had left on her chest flowed and landed on Megan's leopardskin themed loincloth due to the effect of gravity.

The brown-haired Amazon rubbed her fists in her eyes, blinking as they once again adjusted to the light. She was momentarily surprised to find her nearer to the Cave Entrance, until...

Wait, REWIND.

"... she had fallen asleep thanks to the treasure-seeking thief that had knocked her out by the effect of a magical rose..."

"Oh shit!"

Megan bolted to her bare feet faster faster than one could, showing off her well developed calf and leg muscles while she was at it, alluding to her abilities. She turned around and saw that some of the treasure was missing and her teeth clenched, heart pounding against her chest. Oh no, she couldn't fail Gael-sama. She immediately turned around, running outside the cave. She sprinted towards where she had assumed the treasure hunter had fled to, before realizing that she was going for a wild goose chase.

A flash of pale silver light was all that was seen, and soon it disappeared.

Megan turned around and ran in a direction, one that she knew would lead her to her target. She wouldn't let Gael-sama's treasure get stolen, charming roses or not!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:14 pm

As the Avenger Pirates were inside Shichibukai Gael's house, T.H. was making his escape. However, for the first time in his life he got lost. Unfortunately for him Gael something had changed in the two islands and they were connected. It was all Gael's doing, for sure. He could not understand if he was spotted or not, but he had to flee quickly before Megan would wake up. And as he was searching for the place where his boat was, he reached a house in the middle of the island...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Gael frowned... more sensitive plant movement. "Odd... that's where Megan..." His eyes widened as he ran to get to the sensitive plant in question. "Shit!" He grabbed hold of the plant, closing his eyes. He saw someone running from the cave, with a sack on his back. "Dammit!" He looked near the cave, and saw... *suspense* ...Megan was okay! "Okay, I certainly hope that guy stealing my shit isn't with you guys." Gael snapped his fingers, sucking several hundred trees into a hibernation state, so he could see the thief. "CEASE AND DESIST, BASTARD!" Gael screamed, hopefully loud enough that the thief could hear.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:07 am

T.H. took a deep breath as he realized that he was spotted! For the first time in his whole life the treasure hunter was spotted by somebody just because of an unexpected change between the two islands. The arrival of the Avenger Pirates was what caused all of this... And now, he had to escape. If the Shichibukai caught him he would be in trouble... In VERY BIG TROUBLE...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Gael shot several trees up, trying to cordon the thief off. He then grabbed the sensitive plant again, turning to his guests. "I thoroughly apologize, I will be back as swiftly as possible." With that he used his powers to move through the sensitive plant to a spot about ten meters from the thief.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:58 pm

"Damn it!" Where T.H.'s words who realized that he was being followed by the Shichibukai. For the first time in his life he was in real trouble. The treasure hunter knew that he would be probably be tortured, at least, if he was caught. He had to escape from the Plant-man no matter what. And so, he decided to drop the treasure down, leaving a bunch of valuables behind. Then, he took out some of his poison roses and threw them towards the plants that were around. He believed that if he poisoned the ground, any signs of life force would be destroyed and so Gael would be unable to use his plants. That was just a speculation, though... And finally, the thief started running in the forest randomly, while throwing the poison roses around him in order to escape.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:07 am

[*coughs*]
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:27 am

((GRARGH, SORRY!))

Gael strode after the panicking thief, a fruit in his hands. "Oi! If you don't stop running, I'll have to hurt ya!" He held up the spherical fruit as if to show something important about it. Probably the multitude of spike coating the entire fruit.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 am

The thief was running extremely fast and seemed to be getting away more and more. Gael did not try to use his devil fruit ability on the poisoned ground yet and T.H. believed he could not do so because his plants would get poisoned and get destroyed afterwards... He only hoped that would happen...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:50 am

Gael sighed. "Fine then, you leave me no choice!" Gael hurled the fruit at the thief, and it shot forward faster than the thief was running. When the fruit hit the ground, the thief would be engulfed in a shower of spikes. With a snap of his fingers, kudzu began spreading along the ground, rocketing over to the thief. To Gael's dismay, he found that the ground was... diseased. Almost... poisoned? Oh, he was gonna just let this guy go, but now... Gael was considering handing him over to Ti'ar as a gift. Gael grabbed onto the end of the kudzu, and shot through the weed, fully prepared to hand this guy's ass to him on a silver platter.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:57 am

The thief was so scared that he almost shitted his pants (lolz). Gael was shooting him in order to catch him. Hopefully, as he was a running quickly, he could dodge the incoming weed but with much effort. Gael seemed like he wanted to chase him down for all eternity... It would be very difficult to escape from the Shichibukai, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:39 am

[OOC: *coughs once again...*]
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 am

((...))

Gael propelled himself out of the kudzu, launching himself at T.H.'s hopefully exposed back. With any luck, he'd tackle him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:43 pm

T.H. was tackled to the ground, much to his surprise because the Shichibukai reached him. Now, he was at the mercy of the Shichibukai... And there was no way for him to know what he would do to him... The thief was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Callen, despite on how very quiet he is in this type of situation, he only watched the whole thing as if it was some kind of documentary. It probably was, since he's seeing everyone's reactions and such.
He sweatdropped as the thief was tackled. For some reason, this looked as if a game of some sort. He doesn't know why, it just does, with the overeactive expressions and such.
Well, he'll just watch and see what happens. For a kid, he's pretty calm about this.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Gael's tackle was a success! He got off the thief, and promptly put his hands on his hips. "Why did you go and take my stuff, mister? You should be ashamed of yourself!" Gael's voice took on an authoritative tone as he looked down at his target. "I sincerely hope you didn't hurt Megan, at least..." An evil glint, that obviously didn't belong, entered his eyes. "At least, if you want to leave the island with your bones unbroken... and in the right places." Gael gave a sideways glance at the thief's bag. "What did you take, anyway? I certainly hope it wasn't the bracer I got from Ranyx..." The bracer in question was actually just simple leather, but made of the best quality by Ranyx himself. Ergo, a precious possession.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 pm

"Hmph. You know nothing about thieves... Master thieves like me are not stealing valuable things... They are just stealing for fun (for da lolz xD). I did not even look at what I stole. It was just two bags. I hoped it was full of gold, but I did not even look...". Then, he stopped, he sighed and continued speaking "As for the woman... She is probably sleeping. I did not hurt her at all."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Hm. "I didn't leave things in bags, mister. Tell me. Did you take a leather vambrace? I honestly don't care about anything else. Where is the bracer?" Gael's tone turned from authoritative to downright scary. He wasn't ready to put up with shit if someone took the bracer. A literal bed of spikes was growing out of the ground under T.H., courtesy of Impel Down. If he didn't respond soon, shishkabob may well be on the animal's menu tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:08 pm

"Wouldn't it be simpler to just look through what he stole?" Callen deadpanned, not bothering to look at the two as he looked down at his notepad, continuing to write detailed things about his current surroundings.
Callen is really not your typical kid, as he was too busy with his notes to even care whether Gael is scary or not. Or the fact that T.H. might not be able to live also. He only knows little about T.H., but if the guy isn't going to live, guess there's no point in knowing him also. He doesn't like it when life is taken, but he doubt anyone would lose their lives yet at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 am

"You can find out for yourself... I have not even looked at what I stole. Just look at these bags... I have nothing left with me... I thought the bags were full of gold... but I was probably wrong. Anyway, it was a pleasure for me, as a thief and treasure hunter to knock out the guardian of your so-called treasure and leave with it... That is why I am the perfect thief..." were the thief's words to the Shichibukai. Although he was actually scared, he tried not to look like that, hoping that the warlord of the sea would let him go.

As those things were happening, Maximillion happened to come to the place to see what is going on. After listening to his words, the captain of the Avenger Pirates was interested in the thief... However, he did not say anything and decided to stay still in order to see how things would turn out.

[Megan can make her appearance...]
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:05 am

((Oops... hehe... T.T;Wink)

Megan leapt from the trees, landing on her feet in a crouch and suddenly her skin went pale as she saw the thief, whom her spider sense had led her to. Oh, no, not the thief. It was Gael-sama who caused her skin to turn pale. Not that she believed Gael-sama would hurt her, he would never do that. He was just too nice to do that. It was the other way around, actually. He just found out she had failed him. Megan knew Gael-sama would not mind, but that was a severe blow to the brown haired girl's own conscience.

"G-Gael-sama..." she said, catching the attention of everyone present as the animal bikini clad Kuja took a few hesitant steps towards the scene of the capture. She gulped, biting down on her lip before bowing to Gael Japanese style. She knew he would forgive, but she couldn't live with herself if she didn't even have the courage to ask for forgiveness, especially when she allowed herself to come into the charms of a stinking thief!

"I'm sorry, Gael-sama! I let him get away with your treasure, please forgive me!" she said, before standing up straight and glaring at the thief with rage filled eyes. He had embarassed her in front of her master. He was going to die.

Painfully. And not the kind of pain that can go away with some Aspirin either; nope, no sir-e bob.

Very painfully, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Gael glared at the thief, before he went over to the bags. He started rifling through them, flinging the contents out behind him. Necklaces, rings, circlets, crowns, and copious jewels were flung out of the bag, flying into the air. It was almost as if Gael didn't give a shit about them. The first bag was emptied, with no sign of what he was looking for. He threw the bag to the side, ignoring Megan for the time being. He turned towards the second bag, repeating the process. Just before he hit the bottom of it, he stopped. A smile crept onto his face, and he drew the prize out of the bag, grin broadening all the while. The bracer was nothing special, just dyed blue leather, overlapping and forming an interesting overlapping pattern of leather. Gael slipped it onto his wrist, pulling the leather drawstrings closed with satisfaction. He tied it closed with one hand, his smile remaining. He finally turned to Megan. "As long as you're okay, Megan, that's all that matters. I never expected anyone to find that place anyway, so I should have placed more defenses of my own." He turned back to T.H., completely ignoring the material treasures scattered around on the ground. "If your only intent was to see if you could steal my things, I'd have appreciated it if you had been more... discerning with your choice of spoils."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:45 pm

"Hmph..." were the thief's words who could not believe that the Shichibukai had not killed him yet....

Maximillion, who was watching at the whole scene started talking. He said "Now, if you excuse me Warlord Gael... I would like to ask you something... Seeing that this thief managed to steal your treasure so easily, he picked up my curiosity... He is quite a good thief, so I was wondering if you can let him live so that he can join my crew...". The captain's request was definetely weird...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Gael's head tilted to the side. "Why would I kill him?" He showed the bracer to Maximillion. "I've got my important belonging anyway. He has shown no desire to take it from me. Why should I be upset with him? He didn't even hurt my friend, Megan. He's free to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next