One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting

Go down 
+5
Master of Chaos
Frog Dragon
PasciĆ 
nikz200
Maxulus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Maximillion kept the serious face and said "Thank you very much..." as he moved towards the thief. He said "Okay... Now... Let us see... I cared for you, so you owe me. And you will join my crew... If you have any objections, then..."

The thief, who was scared from before did not know what to do. He said "OKAY! OKAY! I WILL!", terrified with the look of the captain of the Avenger Pirates. The crew's number had just increased by one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Freyar was sitting down inside Gael's home eating his storage of food while watching the events take place. She was personally hoping to see a fight between Gael and T.H, but a new crewmate would fine she guessed. T.H had gained Freyar's respect for you would have to be bold to steal from a warlord. Thats something not even Freyar would try to do.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:51 am

Toshiro was sitting down in one of the chairs not really caring what happened outside. Although if the shibukai did start to fight, it might be interesting to watch.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Another one..... Callen thought as he couldn't help but sigh.
Just then, he knew that the crew have gotten just crazier by one point. Well, can't be helped, since their captain's ulitmate plan is still on and such.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Gael grinned. "Well, I hate to be an ungracious host, but a dear friend of mine should be arriving soon. And... I'd rather not... expose? you all to him, so... Is there anything in particular that you may need?" He walked over to Megan, the bracer snugly around his wrist, and the various golden trinkets still strewn about the place. "So, you're sure you're okay, Megan?" He glanced around, before realizing, "Oh shiz! Reforestation: forgot all about it." He crouched down and plunged his hands into the soil, and a full blown forest shot out of the ground in seconds, returning the whole place to its forested natural state.
Back to top Go down
PasciĆ 

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Megan watched the ordeal with sad eyes, the thought of disappointment still looming about her head as Gael-sama asked twice about whether she was alright, as well as affirmed that the thief was free to go because he had not hurt her. The scantily clad Kuja sighed and shook her head.

"I'm fine, Gael-sama, don't worry," she responded, glaring menacingly at the thief, before she turned around and looked at Gael-sama's forest creation abilities. "Nice work," she said, smiling at him, before sighing as she looked at the Avenger Pirates, then at Gael-sama.

"Who are these people?" the leopard-skin wearing amnesiac mythical Zoan user inquired.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Toshiro stood up and said, "Hello my name is Toshiro Umezawa, pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 am

Gael frowned. He had never figured that out. Peering into the distance, he noticed something on the horizon. Dang, the man was taking forever. "Eh, I never thought to ask that. I'm assuming pirates, given their lack of a Marine uniform..." His eyes then did a strange thing: they lit up and darkened almost simultaneously. "Dammit! If my visitor is..." He swept his hands in a frantic shooing gesture. "Hurry, hurry! If he gets here before you're gone, shit'll really hit the fan!" He knew that Ti'ar would take his merry old time getting there, but if they stuck around too long... it'd go poorly. "Seriously, take whatever of this..." He motioned at the gold scattered everywhere. "You want. Just take it and go. Oh..." He turned to Megan. "I remember... you last remember waking up on my islands amnesiatic, right? Perhaps, if you like, you could join these fellows. You can more than fend for yourself, right? It'll also give you a chance to see more of the world, right?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:56 pm

(Bump for a muffin?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7