One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Empty
PostSubject: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:51 am

---Sabody Archipelago---

A medium sized ship anchored at Sabody Archipelago's dock.''So this is where i am going to search for my crew..'' Said Youri while walking on Sabody.-I heard there was an auction house...maybe i can find some slave for my crew there hehehe...hey...where is captain...OH CRAP I FORGOT HIM ON THAT SAKI'S SHIP!-Youri was panicking as he forgot his companion on some stranger's ship.-Better get him later..Now i will just go to the auction house...-.

---Sabody Auction House.---

Youri stood in front of the auction house and walked inside.-Maybe I can even snatch a mermaid hehehe-
Youri sad down on a seat and waited for the auction to start.

Last edited by Scapegoat on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 am

Yasal knew she was going to be auctioned off and hated the thought of becoming someone's slave. She had fought with all her might to escape her capturer's but couldn't. She wasn't strong enough, and worst of all she was injured during the chase. Yasal had been shot in the thigh whilst being captured and nothing had been done to help her. As the auction began she learnt she was up first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:09 am

annachie was fine for once he walked out of his boat and ate 4 BDTXLAB (stands for blood tablets Extra large packet For annachie blood phase) though he made them for himself so size pack didnt matter the packing was made of foil and paper to hold the tablets. Lately though his body was iller then usesual and he had thrown up a few times on his travels within one hour of taking the tablets. he took another 6 tablets because he wanted more blood for some reason he then just ate all in the pack. he hoped this would be enough for an hour before he came back to get another lot he would just fill small bag with them. he then walked past a guy who talked to himself about making a crew. annachie then walked behind an auction and then drank down a few vials of actuall blood. he didnt want to be seen while drinking it. he moved where he was sitting to a park bench where he was fumbling around with his mouth. he put his teeth back in but it didnt feel right so he went back to hybrid mode. He just sat at a coffee shop near the auction building, he might go in there later to find something to help himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 am

At first youri Thought a fishwoman would cost to much,but to his surprise nobody wanted her.
He then heard the rumor there was a talking panda in the stock.-so most people are waiting for the last best huh...heh,that makes it easier for me to buy her-.Youri raised his hand and bid the asked price. lucky enough nobody else wanted to go higher.''then this fishwoman is sold to the man in the blue coat.-awesome-.''Now Over to the next one'' said the auction master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 am

When Yasal learnt that almost nobody wanted her she felt a little better but still wasn't all that happy as she would've at least liked to have been a popular item but she knew that the Panda would be a more popular item than her. When she caught a glimpse of her new master she thought to herself he doesn't seem to bad. Looks better than most of the other people who could've bought her. Yasal could feel her wrists rough against the cuffs she was in.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:29 am

Ren sat sleeping against a wooden pillar in a cold cell, when he heard some sounds he woke up stretching and yawning he found out he was cuffed, his leg was cuffed by a chain with a giant ball, the last thin Ren remembered was when someone caught him off guard and knocked him unconcious, he didn't know where he was and for what reasons, he had the idea it weren't the marines, they would use seastone, and there would be more guards around the corner, also he didn't see any den den mushis, then who had captured him?

Ren closed his eyes and felt there where a lot of people, who where also in cells, feeling lot of anger, what was going to happen he didn't know should he wait, or try to barge out before its to late, what he knew for sure is that he had to get rid of the cuffs, by concentrating and using life return, Ren shrinked for a while and he got out of the cuffs and returned into his normal size, to be sure and safe Ren started meditating for a while, if there should come any problems now he would be better prepared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 am

Annachie waited for his drink and when it arrived he downed it and went to an allie and slashed a hole in his own wrist it felt good to him. he then drank out the blood and and started to feel even worse though he was getting blood into his system after he stopped he downed the last vial of blood he had with him and he felt ok-ish. he then stepped out of the allie way, red specks around his lips and teeth which he quickly licked away.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:12 am

A guard of the auction house noticed that ren was out of his cuffs and alarmed the other guards

''W-we have currently some technical problems'' said the auction master while closing the curtain.
-hm?i want my fishwoman now so i am just going to grab her myself...-
youri walked to the stage and opened the curtain. luckily enough the fishwoman was still on stage.
''yo,wanna come with me ^^'' said youri to the fishwoman.

behind the stage 6 guards where standing in fear before the cage ken was in.
''s-stay there slave!''yelled one of the guards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 am

Looking at Youri standing before her offering his hand Yasal nodded realising this was the man who bought her. I'm Yasal and I won't be your slave. I can be your navigator though. Yasal was trying to stop Youri from making her his slave. Yasal followed Youri and hoped he was nice.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 am

Now Ren knew what was going on, They want to sell him as a slave, why did he let himself get caught in the first place, Ren opened his eyes and stared at one of the guards with mad eyes and a hard tone he said'' Ren is no slave, ren is a free bear'' the guard got scared but he still stood there, Ren stood up and channeled a bit of the energy he just gathered by meditating into his arms placing his arms on the bars and creating an opening for himself. He then itched his head and walked pass the guard that where to stunned to do anything, he didn't know where to walk and a moment later he found himself on stage, a couple of guards found the courage to follow and pursuit Ren if they would come close Ren had to stop them even if he didn't like too
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 am

''Not my slave huh...I think i can live with that...''
youri then noticed the panda coming onto the stafe.
''hey you!panda!wanna come with me and ditch this auction house?''
he yelled at the panda not noticing he was being chased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:54 am

Seeing the panda on stage and hearing that Youri agreed not to make her his slave. Yasal smiled then turned around and asked one of them Can on of you please break these bloody handcuffs? I'm useless with them on. Yasal's leg was hurting but she was more focused on escaping for now, she could deal with her injury later. Yasal hoped there was a doctor on Youri's ship. Realising this auction was falling apart and she was escaping she felt happy that she could no longer be sold as a slave. She recognised the panda on stage as she'd seen him being brought in to the auction house.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:14 am

Ren heard a man yelling at him, now someone wanted him in his crew, ah wel I'll bother with that later he thought, to buy time of the guards who wanted to capture him, he closed his eyes and punched the air, shooting a wave at the guards knocking them back, then he looked at the man that yelled at him and there also was a wounded fishgirl , he ran towards the girl and looked at her leg ''you are wounded, you shoulnd't walk I will treat you later'', he said, as he lifted her up, then Ren headed to the man who wanted him in his crew, '' we will talk later sir, lets escape first'' he said as he ran towads something that looked like an exit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 am

annachie was bashed a few metres after a giant panda smashed open the door and he thought he was seeing things after being knocked over but it was really a panda. it had a girl and he wanted nothing to do with it. annachie then headed back down the dock and grabbed over 200 tablets filling up a 15 rolls he placed them in inside pocks and he had 3 vials of blood and he thought he had some left be he wasnt aware he didnt. he then sat down under a tree.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:57 am

''YOSH,let's head for my ship in the docks,we should be safe there.yo panda my ship is the one with the mountain pirate flag,go will i hold of the guards.''.youri used soru speed combined with some amateur martial arts to beat up the guards that were left and quickly followed the panda to his ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Sitting in this panda's arms Yasal felt warm and cosy, she looked up at the panda and said Thanks for carrying me. I'm Yasal and I'm really sorry if my spikes are hurting you, I'm a puffer fish merwoman if you hadn't noticed. Oddly in the all the action and blind panic Yasal was surprisingly calm. probably because she had a big cosy panda protecting her but who knows. She was just happy to be rescued from the auction house.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Ren smiled and looked at the girl ''Yes Ren did notice, and no Ren is not getting hurt at all,''when he looked back he saw the young man moving at fast speed and using some moves that were quite easy to intercept knowing that he wasn't a real strong martial artis, but his speed suprised him, then he looked for the docks, and a ship with a mountain flag, he looked back seeing that the man took out the guards, and was following them,he yelled at him ''Lead the way, you know it better then Ren does''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:32 pm

annachie was taking more tablets as he stepped forward in the street and knocked into by the the giant panda holding a merwomen and he looked up at him and didnt do anything except mutter tohimself because he was knocked to the ground and as he hit the ground most of the tablets he had were knocked out of his pouch " I need to find them, if i dont ill do something stupid and i dont need another reason for marines to come after me " he then looked at his waist and thought "OH SHIT" two of the three vials of blood had smashed and his jacket and part of his trousers had blood dripping from them. he was scrambling on the ground for his tablets and when he noticed the pouch was under the panda he left it and just put the tablets in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Yasal noticed the panda had knocked someone over and felt bad about it but they were too busy escaping to go back and help the man they'd knocked over. Yasal saw the ship and pointed it out to Ren. I can see the ship its over there lets get there as quickly as we can my legs bleeding a bit. Yasal applied pressure to her thigh to stop her bleeding on Ren. Yasal had also seen Youri beat up the marines with ease and was surprised, she could've helped if she was in better condition but right now she found it hard to move around. She could walk just it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Ren was wondering if the guy that bumped into him was okay, if he hadn't hurried that much he would've seen the man bumping into him, he felt sorry but the main priority was to get the fishgirl to the ship and to get her healed, when he saw the ship with a flag resembling the things the man said he entered the ship and looked for a bed, after entering a few doors he laid down the girl on a bed and grabbed his bag full of herbs, then he grabbed his pestle and mortar and bruised some herbs, ;;sorry girl this might hurt a bit'' ren saidthen he tended to the wound and got the bullet out in a carfull way, then he took the brew of herbs he made and put it on the wound, covering the leg with a bandage afterwards, ''you might think its strange the way I used this herbs but this makes it heal way more faster''
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:51 pm

instead of running further youri stopped for the man and looked at the blood.
''yo,need any help?'' he said calm like he was not being chased at all.
''sorry for the panda,he is my crew member that still does not know he is''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:12 pm

annachie stood up looking at youri and said "hello, no its fine. do you need any crew for your vessel because it boring being alone." he resisted the blood on his jacket. he picked up the pouch and placed the tablets into the pouch and ate some of the tablets. he then held out his hand to youri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Yasal smiled at the panda Ren and thanked him for removing the bullet. Yasal sat up and asked so how long will it take these herbs to help my legs heal? Her leg definitely felt better and she began wondering where Youri was and what was taking him so long. Hey can you check to see where Youri is, he taking his time getting here. I'm worried he may be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:45 pm

So his name is youri ren thought, ''ah well a few hours should be good, just to make sure the wound doesnt get infected, you should put a clean bandage on the wound in a few hours, and use the last bit of the mixture, I left on the table over there and you will be fine, are you sure you will be okay when I am going to look for that guy for you'' he said worrying about the girl
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Wondering around hoplessly, a rather large bald man wearing a chef hat and an apron, along with some ordinary clothes apart from some plastic gloves over his hands, while carrying a sack in one hand and steading what appeared to be a giant frying pan and equaly large rolling pin under his arm, sighed unhappily as he looked around confused. "No fair, that scary looking man sent me the wrong way! There's no resteraunt around here! This place is back where the ship I went on was! Im lost again.", The large man said in a rather childish voice to himself. He then sat down in a sulk and sat down in front of a ship with some mountain on it's flag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))   serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious: New Mountain Pirates chapter 1: A meeting of fate((closed))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next