One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
klemenator

klemenator

Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:43 pm

In the peacefull Syrup village Cody was walking down a street to the shop to get some food. He arrived at the shop and leaned on the counter an old man entered the store from a back door. ''Off my counter boy!'' the man hit Cody with a little stick. Cody looked at him and unpleasent spine chilling air started to fill the room. The old man got a little scared and steped back from the counter... ''S-so what do you need boy?...'' said the old man shaking from the cold air. ''Give me some fruit im starving...'' replied Cody with a rather intimedating voice. ''Here boy take it. Its on the house.'' The man gave Cody a basket of diferent fruits. Cody took it and left. He found a nice location under a big oak to finish his meal. He started eating the fruit and making a sculpture of a beautiful girl.

Last edited by klemenator on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Sitting atop of a building paying no attention to his surroundings Rafe sat with his quil writing poetry.

As the breeze blows so shall the leaves fall
Down and down gently landing on the ground.
The sun hangs like a lantern in the sky overhanging this small ball of ours.
The time goes by as it hangs so high above, it sits there for hour and hours.

Rafe laid his book down then looked up into the sky, he looked around him and decided it was time he stopped writing as he could't think of anything more to write for now. Rafe attached his book to his belt then hung himself over the edge of the building raised his legs and began doing pull ups. Rafe's arms were still aching from the day before but he could withstand it. He enjoyed exercising and saw a young boy sit down and eat some fruit, he felt an icy feeling pas him by as the small boy walked past and Rafe knew what else to write. He removed his book and rested himself on the edge of the building and began writing in his book with his body hanging over the egde.

Only so much time left till the harsh winters come forth from the shadows once again to freeze and chill us to the bone.
Taking away from our lives all we've ever known.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 am

Cody's stomach was soon satisfied so he gave the fruit a brake. ''That old man gave me to mutch fruit... Would be a shame if it would go to waste.''. Cody took the basket and headed back to his ship to start sailing to another island. He threw the sculpture on the ground and it shattered. On his way to the ship he saw a man exercising. Cody stoped and looked at the man with a book on his waist. ''Here eat this... Cody took a apple and throwed it at Rafe. ''You look alittle tired.'' said Cody and made a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:25 am

Finishing writing Rafe turned to look at the young boy and caught the apple in one hand as he held on with the other. "Thanks kid." Rafe smiled to the boy then dropped to the ground and took a bite out of the apple.

"The sweet juices of this apple shall revive my energy and give me hope in that of mankind and his kindness."

Rafe walked over to the boy and looked down at him to say "You look very young, why are you carrying a sword around, you don''t really look like a warrior or anything, no offence."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:29 am

''Oh this thing? Its acctualy not a real sword it's made out of ice from my devil fruit power.'' Cody smiled becouse he loves to brag about his power.'' Anyway I dont whant to be nosy but what were you writing there?''. Cody took a sit and looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 am

Rafe liked how this kid was boasting it made him chuckle, "So your a devil fruit user, nice. I'm writing stories and poetry, I'm a writer by trade, but I keep myself in good shape too." Rafe took another bite out of the apple then asked "So where is it your going?"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:46 am

''Poet huh... An artist like me.'' Cody smiled and made a small sculpture of ice. Cody turned his attention back to the man. ''I was headed to loguetown to find some people to join my crew...'' Cody smiled. ''Im Cody Mugurama the future king of the pirates! And you are?'' Cody offered to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:51 am

Rafe heard what Cody said and found it hard to believe, "Your going to be future king of the pirates?!" Rafe found it hard to believe what he was saying and chuckled again, he found it hard to see how this little kid with ice powers was planning on becoming king of the pirates but said "Well I guess I could join your crew after all your going to need someone to protect you when you get in trouble or if you fall in water or can't reach the top shelf." Rafe smiled then shook his hand and said "I'm Rafe, its nice to meet you Cody."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:03 am

'' Yes! yes I am! I am going to form the best crew and we will soon conquer the grand line!'' Cody almost yelled so he decided to stop and stuff his mouth with a apple. ''You are welcome to come aboard Rafe those shelfs are rather annoying... Lets say? First mate how does that sound?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:06 am

A women wearing a mini-skirt and a t-shirt which showed her waist and tummy. she ran towards Rafe and cody and said "Why dont you bring youself and your friends to the performance only here only now and with the best performers around?"she spoke in a high pitched voice she handed him a leaflet and some vouchers for %75 off for one person %50 off for next %25 off the third and %10 of the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:08 am

Rafe smiled as Cody seemed excited and gladly accepted the offer of 1st mate and took another bite out of his apple. When a girl arrived wearing little clothing Rafe happily took the leaflets and said to Cody "Fancy seeing a show as new crew members?"
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:15 am

''Hmmm this could be interesting. What the heck lets go! Lets see...'' Cody starts digging thru his bag and pulls out a small sack of money.''This one's on me.'' Cody turned to the woman and asked ''Where is this show at?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:21 am

A male at the entrance of the hall asked take the coats from Rafe and cody and when they entered the performance hall it was actually not really a perforance but a poledancing bar with tables for people to sit at or people could just stand next to the stage. jade was the star act because of all of her skills she started to dance a sexual dance she then pointed towards cody and rafe and grabbed them by the hand to bring them to a private room, too give them a private dance if they let her take them their. she started to strip for them and did a more impressive pole dance for them being very flirtuous with them both.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:27 am

When saw the poles and tables he was a bit annoyed due to the fact that it seemed these women didn't have any respect for their bodies, when he saw Jade he thought she as beautiful and knew he had a poem he'd already written which was perfect for her. Once he was taken to a private booth with Cody he could see she was about to begin stripping and being flirtatious with them and stood up and said to her. "I'm sorry but I can't stand by and watch you parade your body around like this, its just not right." Rafe grabbed Jade and held her close to his chest in both his arms. "I'm getting you out of here, I won't let you expose yourself to strangers for money." Rafe began marching out of the establishment unhappy with what it was they did here, covering up Jade as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:32 am

''Oh Rafe... It was just getting good!'' Cody saw Rafe pulling Jade out of the club and he found that hilarious. ''This is so worth the money! But really Rafe but her down I want to se the rest of the show.'' And the Bodyguards wont be happy about this...'' Cody started laughing aggain and fell behind. ''Maybe she choose this job becouse she liked it.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:33 am

jade pulled of rafe and shouted "GET OF ME" she got of rafe arm and screamed and ran backstage. the bouncers walked over to rafe grabbed him and said "dont try and take one of our dancers, especially our star dancer" they then took him outside alone and threw him out they also threw out cody and said "STAY OFF THIS PROPERTY". jade was scared and she decided to stop performing for the night she got into her outside clothing and placed a white ceremic mask ,with a floral pattern on it, on and was about to leave.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:38 am

Landing on his face Rafe then felt Cody land on his back and stood back up quickly and shouted after the body guards "What your doing in there is wrong! Women shouldn't be paraded around like that earning money for showing off their bodies, its wrong and immoral!" Rafe wiped his face then helped Cody up. "I'm sorry about that but, I can't just stand by and watch women do that kind of thing. Here let me pay you back since we didn't get a full show." Rafe removed a large roll of Beli and handed Cody some of it. Rafe looked angry and was a little inside but didn't want to show it.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:42 am

Cody was still laughing like crazy.''Keep the money friend this was probably better then the show! Cody stopped laughing but continued to smile.'' You almost ''stole'' a striper Rafe! Cody tried to remain serious but started to giggle.''But what do you know maybe that kind of entertainment is something she choose to do?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:49 am

jade walked out of the back of the strip club and walked over to the front where she noticed the two who she danced for and one who tried to steal her. she noticed them after she walked into them and fell over onto her face breaking her mask in half. she tried to hide the side which wasnt covered by the mask anymore as she turned back to them on the floor crawling back a bit trying to get up one on arm while still hiding her face. one of her eyes were visible.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:54 am

"It was pretty funny wasn't it?" asked Rafe smiling as he put his money back in his pocket. Rafe saw the girl with the mask who fell over and felt bad that she fell he helped her up and smiled at her. "Sorry about that miss, that was entirely our fault." Rafe then noticed her eye and realised straight away who it was. "Also I'm sorry for trying to steal you away from this, but I strongly disagree with this place." Rafe was happy to see this girl wasn't exposing herself any more and was even happier his new captain was still laughing.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:05 am

''It was very funny.'' Cody saw the girl falling on the ground and wanted to help her but Rafe beat him. Cody was trying to identify the girl by her body he knew she was from the show but who.'' Wait what do you mean sorry for trying to... Oh she is. Jade was it?'' Cody smiled and asked.''Are you allright?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:11 am

jade said to rafe "I dont care what you think of this place it gave me a job that payed rather well since my crew deflated like a flan in a cupboard."she got up and said "Shut up about my name i dont want people know who i am, i have people who dont understand what i do is just a job and follow me and try to track me down.and im fine" she turned and walked off pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:18 am

Rafe was unhappy to see her so angry and pulled out his large roll of money which he had, seems writing had paid of well for him. Rafe stopped in front of Jade and said "Look I'm sorry we've bothered you and if its money your looking for I have plenty and want you to have it." Rafe pushed his money into her hands and smiled "There's about 5,500 Beli there, enjoy it, or you could join our pirate crew, I know I'd be happy to have you as part of our crew and I'm sure Cody would be over the moon. I'm allowed to offer people the chance to join our crew right Cody?" Rafe was asking this question still with the intent of having Jade join as he liked her and wanted to help her escape this life. From the fact that she wore the mask he could tell she didn't like this job other wise she would have more pride in herself. "I can tell you don't really enjoy working there....... but I must admit from what I saw you were very good at dancing, you seem to have a natural talent for it."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:28 am

Cody thought to himself ''Why didn't I think of that...'' Cody smiled and yelled. ''What ever you please Rafe we could use someone like her!'' Cody was amused with the dramatic display and he was waiting for her to anwser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:39 am

jade hated being followed her eyes when she turned and looked at rafe were like little infenos of rage and said "leave me alone" she then pulled out a pistol it at rafe and said "go away" at that moment 5 Very big men all them bigger than cody and rafe and one of them said "leave the women alone she said to go away ". jade had didnt know these people but one hugged and said "its safe now are these guys not leaving you alone". With that she left with two of them and until jade was out of sight the other 3 stood there and then went to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)   Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Frosty pirates: The Frosty pirates: A meeting of new nakama.(Open to frosty pirates and anyone who would like to join or become a allie.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next