One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))

Go down 
+4
SplatterFrog
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett

Jett

Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Jack heard a voice from above the trashcan as the sun shined behind Mary. "Errrhh?" Jack was slightly confused, maybe it was the fact that he was inside a trash can. The young man quickly jumped out and dusted off the dirt on his cloths, the word "Lieutenant" labelled across his sleeves on his marine coat.

He went back to answering Mary's question. "A Vice Admiral, Eh? I'm Lieutenant Jack D. Bananas!" He said in a proud voice, a hint of malice lurking in his eyes as he stared at Mary for a few solid moment. "And, you are..?" He questioned in his relaxed tone, making sure he wasn't too rude, popping out of a trashcan and all.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Tero walked towards the ship, finally finding his way back. He climbed on board and drew his sword. He began practicing his personal kata for a few minutes before breaking into more fancy motions, spinning around the deck rapidly using soru and geppou to move at high speed and reach the crow's nest before jumping back down.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Luke Grantz then started to follow after Nishki left. He saw his white detective coat on the ground. Memories started to flow in but regardless he burnt the coat,sign of accepting a new job. Luke then smiled a little and saw Mary at the trashcan. He then fixes his glasses and approached her. You are Ms. Mary I presume? I am Luke Grantz, Head of the Marines Investigations Division. .
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:52 am

((I guess we will assume Talitha is on board the ship?))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:23 am

((Probably. So what are we going to do now? We're down two of our more active members on this crew: Newspeak and GoreFish.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:52 am

((I saw we either wait for Gore to come back, or we proceed without them and assume they are on the ship, what do you say?))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:28 pm

((Well, Gore did say she would probably be gone for almost a year, right? And speak could be gone for...I dunno if he specified a time. To tell you the truth, I don't care either way what you do, at least not right now. My family and I are on vacation and I will only be able to reply when we are at the hotel and no one else is using the computer.))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:54 pm

((I presume they are on the ship Nikz, considering that they might indeed be out for a very long time. I believe it is the right thing to do as of now to continue with the story ))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:42 pm

((Ok let us continue and presumption that gore and speak is on the ship))

Mary looked to Luke Grantz and nodded "Very well It is nice to meet you Detective, but i suppose you should be Lieutenant Luke Grantz no?"

Nishki then nodded "Good , good, ahh, where is Tero? I have an announcement for him....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Luke Grantz then fixed his glasses, Lieutenant, he indeed liked the sound of that. Lieutenant or Detective, you can call me anything you like Mary
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Jack let out a yawn while wiping the dirt off his marine coat and thought in the back of his head. "'Eh... I just got ignored. Yes, I know who will be the first guy running into action with my vest when there is a super evil pirate on the loose. Also, good think he's a lieutenant, I won't have to follow his orders."

"So where is the ship? And i'll ask again, who are you?" He said in a calm and relaxed voice, though still wanting to strangle Luke Grantz for stealing his thunder.

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Luke Grantz simply did not looked at Jett as he answered the question indirectly Have you not heard what I have said with Mary a little while ago? I am Lieutenant Luke Grantz, but this is not important I assure you . Luke was not simply a people person. He,yes, have some friends but not many.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 pm

A vine crept along, winding its way near Nishki's feet in an almost flirtatious manner, and Gael stepped out of the vine, sighing widely. "Agh, I got lost..." Gael pouted, looking all around for Figdra and the rest, wondering just how they had gotten separated.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:19 pm

In wonder of where they are heading to, Luke Grantz approached Mary once again to ask. Ma'am, may I ask you where we are heading to?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:05 am

Talithas head turned when she heard the familiar sound of plant- most likely a vine- creeping nearer.
Her demeanor, reasonably calm unitl now, changed when she saw the reason for that sound. It was indeed a vine...
Even though there weren't even traces of markings from their previous encounter left, she felt the places burning that had been the victim of such vines... Or were they different? What did it matter, anyway!? The kind of vine wasn't the point, it was the man responsible. And to add up to it, he was way too close to Nishki!
"You!"
In less than a second, she had her saber drawn and leaped forward in burning rage. Damn that pirate!
As always, she wasn't informed about his current job for the marine. Probably wouldn't have cared anyway.

(hi guys. Did I say a year? I thought I said until next year... Which would be about ten days from now... oh well.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:49 am

GoreFish wrote:
Talithas head turned when she heard the familiar sound of plant- most likely a vine- creeping nearer.
Her demeanor, reasonably calm unitl now, changed when she saw the reason for that sound. It was indeed a vine...
Even though there weren't even traces of markings from their previous encounter left, she felt the places burning that had been the victim of such vines... Or were they different? What did it matter, anyway!? The kind of vine wasn't the point, it was the man responsible. And to add up to it, he was way too close to Nishki!
"You!"
In less than a second, she had her saber drawn and leaped forward in burning rage. Damn that pirate!
As always, she wasn't informed about his current job for the marine. Probably wouldn't have cared anyway.

(hi guys. Did I say a year? I thought I said until next year... Which would be about ten days from now... oh well.)

((That's what I thought you said. Obviously I was wrong. Embarassed Happiness abounds! sunny
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:19 am

Nishki immediately then noticed Talithas movements, and saw the vine, he then shouted "WAIT TALITHA!!! THATS ONE OF THE SCHIBUKAI!!!!"

Mary then said to the man called Jack "I just told you, you are in the area of the ship belonging to Vice Admiral Nishki, and i am Captain Mary Young, under the Vice admirals command. As for where we are going Lieutenant Luke, thats for the Vice Admiral to say..." Mary then began walking to the ship after hearing Nishki yell
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Jack looks viciously at Luke Grantz. "Hahahah, you being lieutenant makes a difference to me how? Guess what, if you haven't noticed by my clothes... I'm also Lieutenant, Lieutenant Jack." The young man snickered while heading towards the ship.

Deep inside his head, his thoughts rumbled. "This Mary must have problems.. She has only told me who she was and whose ship that was... -once-... And she's a higher rank than me.. Eh, can't be helped. I don't want to go back to the scurvy infested ship of mine." His heads sliding out of his pockets, clasping them together while thinking of some torture plans for pirates.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:05 pm

A wooden tonfa literally grew out of his wrist, and he swept his arm to intercept the saber, getting the saber to embed itself into the wood. "Now, that's not a nice way to greet anyone, ma'am!" Gael said cheerily, noticing she was the one he had almost strangled back on Saobady. "Sorry about way back then, ma'am." Gael apologized, believing that was her reason for attack. He turned and saw Nishki, and began smiling. "Ah, hi there!" he said, looking around. "Have you seen my frog anywhere? It's about three feet tall, and it's spherical in shape..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Luke Grantz of course he knew that already. He then sighed and spoke Listen, Jack, if you were to officially say your name you have to add your Marine Position. It is quite elementary and I just told you that knowing my name would not be important. . He slowly turns to Mary and spoke in a polite manner. Thank you Captain Mary. . He then bowed a little and started walking slowly away .
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:40 pm

Nishki did not say much till he said "Schibukai Gael , while i respect your position and your stature, i would like to ask most kindly that you do not board our ships without first announcing your presence, that being said, i welcome you none the less...., please return the Rear Admirals sabre to her.... and no i have not see a frog as of late.... " Mary then came aboard , and saw the schibukai Gael. Why was he here? Either way she saluted "SIR, we have another person who wants to board!!" Nishki then grunted "Lieutenant Jack is it? Very well... as long as he keeps a calm and clean head... he will be under Tero and Talithas command.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Gael waved off the formality. "Vice Admiral, it's really not necessary to call me by my title... I mean look at me." He gestured at his appearance. "Does this look worthy of respect?" He asked very seriously. "Sorry that I'm intruding like this... I lost track of where I was going, and now I seem to have lost my frog. I'll get off if you want." He melted away the tonfa, releasing the saber from the wood's grasp. "You know, greeting someone with a scream and a sword isn't nice."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:33 am

Luke Grantz then patiently waited at the entrance of the ship of Nishki where he could speak in the middle of the conversation. Vice Admiral, I'm so sorry for interrupting but I would request if I may enter the ship and ask you a question? . He then turned to Gael and done a polite bow Good day to see you again, Shichibukai Gael
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:53 am

Talitha turned away from him, careful to show that his title didn't mean she held even the slightest respect for him.
"Whatever!"
The message about a new guy to command around lifted her mood a little, at least took her will to kill him on the spot.
"Scum stays scum."
She positioned herself some way off and kept her eyes on the scene.
Was it stupid to be jealous? Not that she was! No, not her! Not of him... Would be stupid anyway!
At least that was what she told herself. Fact was that she kept her eyes on them with the readiness to jump forward and straight into battle if that shichibukai was to make any move towards Nishki. Animal instincts, or something.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:43 am

Tero heard the commotion and stopped his practice just long enough to see that he wasn't the only one on board the ship now. Shrugging, Tero whipped out a three inch thick, block of steel from his pocket. Tero pulled back his arm and then threw the block out over the ocean, high into the air. Tero turned his back on the block and started to walk towards where the others were standing, but then he spun back around, drawing his over sized pistol and fired at the metal block. The bullet hit the block dead center and easily punched a hole through it. Satisfied that he wasn't getting rusty, Tero holstered his gun, resolving to replace the bullet as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next