One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))

Go down 
+4
SplatterFrog
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:40 am

Nishki then sighed "Ah, not to worry, then... yes, well im not telling you to get off my ship, its just that we need to go soon and if there isnt anymore pressing business....... i need to reorganize my men...".
Nishki then saw Tero "Ah Tero good, im here to inform you that you have been pushed to Captains rank and will assume all duties formerly held by Talitha, now its not so different from your Sergeants rank and you take orders from Rear Admiral Talitha and myself..... this move was made after a few of the squad commented on your extraordinary efforts on the field, there is no real need for a ceremony because this title, is still at the middle stages.... only admiral ranks are given ceremony. I know this is sudden, but i know you will handle your duties well.... Lieutenant Luke, you will be under Captain Mary , i welcome you, your conduct so far is reflective of your reputation which is very highly recommended.... Lieutenant Jack? will you be joining us?"

Mary saluted, more people on the ship, it seemed pheonix squad was a big name now, not simply mere small change. Mary was dissapointed she couldnt rise a rank, but she would rather go for the big Rear Admiral rank than commodore.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:30 am

Gael chuckled as Talitha replied to him as if he were dirt. "That's the spirit!" He turned to Luke and said, "Doesn't anyone think its odd that people insist on using my title? It makes blending in harder than surviving as a snowball in hell." He only just caught Talitha's comment and replied, "Ah, but if said scum wasn't scum in the first place, does that mean that they aren't scum?" He was just trying to confuse her... "Besides, did I ever actually steal anything?" Oh wait... there was that one ship that one time. That was all. "Sorry to intrude, Vice Admiral... I should have known better." Just about then, a large yellow bird appeared in the sky. "And... there's my ride." The bird shot downwards, something long and stretchy attached to it's underside. Figdra shot up, swallowed Peaba, and managed to make a fairly good landing on Nishki's ship. Gael hugged the frog happily, excited. "Well, I'll get going now. Once again, sorry to disturb you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:21 am

Luke Grantz first bowed at Nishki and saluted. I understood your order sir, I will serve Captain Mary well. . Luke then turned to Gael while fixing his glasses. Well you ARE a Shichibukai Mr. Gael. . Luke once again saluted Well Vice Admiral and Gael, I must be going to the ship now. Luke turned and started leaving off Nishki's ship.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Tero was rather surprised by his sudden promotion. After all that had happened, he didn't think that he would be promoted so quickly. Inwardly, Tero was annoyed. "I just hope this doesn't interfere with my other duties," he thought to himself. Outwardly, Tero kept a deadpan expression. "Very well," he said to Nishki. The newly promoted captain watched on as several creatures made their appearance, landing near the Shichibukai.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:19 am

Jack let out a small chuckle as he fixed his eyes on Luke Grantz, possibly the greatest obstacle he will face on this ship. The man seemed to be uneasy around him and the same went for Jack, both also ranking as Lieutenants. “’Eh… He will surely be the one trying on my vest when there’s a big raid.. “ He thought in his head while boarding the ship, hearing what Vice Admiral Nishki about him under Talitha’s command.

Nishki spoked to many other people before addressing Jack with a rather simple question. “Will you be joining us?”. It was one of those questions which took no time at all to think through for Jack. “Yes… “ The word slithered from his mouth which followed up by a spray of smoke seeping from his mouth. Jack drew his hood over his head and pulled down his hat. “Yes, I will gladly serve your marine squadron, Vice Admiral Nishki.” His voice sounded rather sinister yet boasted with confidence, Jack was a person that people should keep an eye on carefully for you never know what kind of cheap shots he will pull to get his way.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:14 am

Suddenly Luke was beside Jett. Luke then spoke while smiling. You may presume that I will have to battle you on who is the better Lieutenant? Look these childish games and thoughts are nothing to me. I don't care of this Rank so you can take joy all you want. I just want to do my job, nothing more and nothing less. . Luke then left leaving a mysterious aura.

Last edited by Kaiser Yonkou on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:36 pm

[Dude, I was thinking it. "he thought inside his head" Razz]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:20 am

Nishki held his head, he was right now not in the mood to hear arguments. he then walked to the edge of the ships deck. "I have to go somewhere, its a important meeting to attend... it is being held in Mariejoia......ill be back in a day or two, it might not be too long.... till then, the person in charge is Rear Admiral Talitha, since she is the highest position here and Vincent is still out of commission, get it running soon Tali..... ill be back soon...." Mary who was writing something down then looked to Luke "Stop arguing, welcome aboard Jack and Luke, Jack i believe you will be under Captain/ Sergeant Tero, please report to him." Mary then saluted as Nishki was about to leave. His hands turned into bright blazing blue wings and his body then caught on fire. A beautiful blue blaze of fire then erupted into the sky as Nishki turned into a full fledged pheonix, he then flapped his wings as he was in the sky to propel himself "This times assignment is in Shabondy island... we have something to do there... ill meet you there..." Nishki then burst foward, heading for Mariejoia to attend a special meeting.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Jack let out a grin, lightly showing from the shadow his hat created over his face as Luke had gotten into a bit of trouble and not him. His hand slipped under his hat to ruffle his hair with the same smirk stapled on his face. "Wasn't I under Rear Admiral Talitha? Though I do believe it's fine." He said in a calm and relaxed voice, turning on the sole of his shoe and walking towards Sergeant Tero.

After a few moments his voice ringed vibrantly, standing in a straight posture while giving a solute. "Sergeant Tero, Lieutenant Jack here reporting for duty." That grin growing slightly smaller, his coat with the words Lieutenant written on them in a dark blue shade was slung over his shoulder with his hat shadowing a few features on his face.

Jack knew one thing, this was going to definetly going to get him one step closwer in his goals, eradicating all pirates.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:51 pm

"H-hey, wait just one..."
Aaand, he was gone. Heck of a leader that was. Hadn't she got any say in this? not that having the right to give people orders was bugging her, oh no.
But she hadn't even gotten a chance to say goodbye. As loud as she could, she yelled after him.
"Jerk!"
No, she didn't really mean it. Yes, he would have to pay for that lack in style. Sometimes, it wasn't clear to everyone around them just who had the higher position.
Then again, just judgind from her behaviour, Talitha would have to be at least admiral to treat the world like she did.
How did she survive this long again?
She huffed angrily and turned back to whoever else was unlucky enough to be around.
First was Gael, who was on his way to depart anyway.
"God, just get out already. Damn pirate!"
Next was Mary, who she just regarded with a short look spelling out: hey, look who's in command!, before skipping Luke, who she regarded as boring, and finally getting to Tero and Jack.
That looked more interesting. New slave.
she edged closer to him from behind before suddenly grapping his shoulder.
"Heeey, newbie. You're under him? Then guess what, you're under me, too!"
She was really close to his ear. her nose twitched a little as her cat senses began tingling.
"Dude, did you sleep in a dumpster or something? You smell disgusting!"
My, how wonderfully honest she was today. Then again, that was how she always was.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:36 pm

"Oh, shut your mouth lady, I'm going." Gael huffed at the intolerable woman, before slipping into Figdra's mouth as one would into a sleeping bag. However, before Figdra could leave, a pair of wolf heads, one silver and one black, came out of Figdra's mouth to growl angrily at Talitha. Figdra quickly swallowed the pair and leapt off the ship, landing on a manatee that took them away from the area.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Jack wasn't taken back by the comment Talitha made but instead chose to reply to it. "And you smell like you've been sleeping in cat litter lately. Looks like we'll be getting along Rear Admiral Talitha." He said in a calm and relaxed voice though a wide grin etched across his face. He himself didn't know how he ended up in a trashcan, shows that you shouldn't just fall asleep anywhere.

Jack took a step back and did an elegant bow before Talitha. " I am sorry for have starting off badly with you Rear Admiral Talitha. I'm Jack Bananas, pleasure to meet ya'!" He said before putting his hat back on to pull a shadow over his face.

A malicious smile lurked on the shadow of his face. "So, when do we start eradicating those pirates which infest the seas."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:07 am

Tero had returned Jack's salute and was about to point out the fact that he was a captain now, however irritating it may be, but he didn't have a chance to, which was mainly due to Talitha's untimely appearance. After the first couple of insults were thrown, Tero knew that his new subordinate didn't have much longer to live. He quickly seized the man by his shoulder and pulled him back, stepping in between him and Talitha.

"Um...eradicating pirates?" Tero pretended to think on this while he kept a watchful eye on Talitha. "I suppose that's up to the Vice Admiral. We'll have to wait to see what he has to say."
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:31 am

Sarah had followed Rear admiral Blythe to the ship, but lost her after a while, and ended up looking for the crew's ship for a long time.
Finally, when she had found it, there was chaos all over the ship. She could see a shichibukai leave just now, and didn't have a chance to greet him... what a shame. Though pirates, the shichibukai were still on their side in some way. In an attempt to be friendly, she saluted as he left.
"Good journey to you, Mr. Gael, sir."
She wasn't sure whether or not he had heard her, but what did it matter? The few times she had gotten into contact with the shichibukai, they hadn't been exactly friendly.
Out of the corner of her eye, she could see her new boss, Rear admiral Blythe. She didn't seem very much like a soldier... Sarah couldn't help thinking how she had become a rear admirla with that kind of behaviour.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Oooh, nice guy!
Eradicating pirates! Best hobby ever! A grin edged over her face and she almost forgot about being insulted.
"Right away!"
She stroke a pose and pointed towards the horizon.
"Set sail! Everyone who isn't here yet will be left behind! To..."
For a while, she went quiet, and her face took on a thoughtful look.
"Where to again, Jackson?"
From out of nowhere, Jackson stepped towards her from behind. He seemed a little distressed, his normally perfectly organised, professional aura had a crack in it, it was shaking, starting to crumble on the edges, but he kept his positure.
"Shabondy, rear admiral."
Talitha noticed the small difference in his voice, but didn't say anything. Jacksons were far too complicated for her to understand.
"To Shabondy then! Get ready!"
Minuted later, the ship set sail and slowly left Marineford.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))   Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join)) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Pheonix Battle Squad returns to Marineford ((Open to all pheonix battle squad members and also to the people who want to join))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5