One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Empty
PostSubject: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:04 am

At marine ford in Nishkis office

Nishki was feeling sore for two reasons , one was because of the beating he received from the fleet admiral for his failure at Enies Lobby, the other was for the letter he held in his hand given to him by Luis who stood there quietly.

Nishki sighed "Are you serious about this Luis?"

Luis nodded "Yes i am, the government and marine Hq has handed this assignment to me, i got to do it....... besides it gives me a wider horizon to work with......"

Nishki then looked sad "Ok fine...... i will allow this..... i hope you do well in your future assignment Luis....."

Luis Krieg bowed to Nishki "IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR TO SERVE YOU VICE ADMIRAL NISHKI!!! You taught me alot...... i learned so much from this squad, but its time i go set my own path sir!!"

Nishki laughed "Ok, ok, we will miss you Luis.... have you told Mary?"

Luis became very silent "No....i wont tell her ........... she doesnt need to be hurt by my selfishness......."

Luis saluted and left the room. Nishki held his head, Luis had left, Jessop and Martello left for some personal assignment. Nishki felt like the power of the pheonix squad had fallen. He had lost family by the looks of things. He drank his whiskey on the table as helloked out to marine ford.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:31 am

"What? Oh, put it over there.... No, I don't have time right now, I'll do it later! Can't you see I'm writing something right now?"
Talitha sighed. Her arm was still in bandages. She felt extremely useless. How was she supposed to fight pirates like this?
And it wasn't like she hadn't wanted to get promoted... but there was so much paperwork to do.
She stood up from her newly assigned deskand headed for the door, only to get her way blocked by Jackson. Right. She had told him to make sure she'd finish her work here first.
"Look.... I just need to take a short break. Call it an important meeting if you have to, just as long as it gets me out of this room!"

Two minutes later she was walking through the halls of Marine Ford. She had seen Luis some time ago, but she was sure he was just on his way back to the ship. Or something like that. She hadn't given it much thought.
She wondered what Nishki was doing...
Then again, maybe it wouldn't be that good to see him right now. It'd only distract her from getting back to work.
She looked around, walking with her head in the clouds wasn't such a good idea, she hadn't paid attention to where she was going. She grinned when she saw the door. Well, sure, she shouldn't get distracted, but who wanted to work, anyway?
She didn't even bother knocking, simply went in, saluting sloppily.
"Hey Nishki. How's it going?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:51 am

Nishki had a look of sadness in his eyes, but then he saw Talitha and felt a warm rush of warmth fill his body "Hey babe, its been a rough day, come here and sit down and ill tell you about it....." He held his hand out to Talitha.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:11 am

Oh yes, that had definitely been sadness right there, just before he had looked at her. Sometimes, she could be really observant. Her theory was that she was highly observant at rare occasions to make up for all the other time when she was so not.... at all. But what did it matter?
She smiled and took his hand.
"Well, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:16 am

Nishki pulled Talitha down to him to sit on his lap and he sighed while running his hands through her hair "Luis and Jessop have left...... Luis has some private undercover mission for the goverment, so he is going solo and Jessop joined Martello's squad........ our fighting power has been decreased.... i worked a year or two to recruit everyone and now they are going elsewhere....... my family has gone everywhere......."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:23 am

"Well...."
She really was bad with such situations. What to say?
It was bad news, of course, but telling him that wouldn't cheer him up.
"You've still got Mary, right? And you've got me! I'm not leaving."
When she had been sad as a child, her mother would always say things like "Don't worry, Tali. It'll all go away, and someday you'll be able to laugh about it."
It hadn't cheered her up. And some things, you didn't laugh about.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:33 am

Nishki smiled "Yeah, i still got you and Mary..... but she is so young....... maybe im doing the wrong thing by forcing her to stay....... i dont know........ but im glad you are here Tali..... you make me feel all better inside......." He kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:52 am

Did she? That was mildly surprising to her.
And he was calling her Tali. Only her mother had ever called her that.
For a while, she was silent, deep in thought.
Then her smile returned. It was softer than normal, not as perkily as normal.
"You know, if Mary didn't want to stay, I'm sure you couldn't make her. And, you know... I'm sure we'll get some new recruits in time. Maybe they won't be able to replace the old ones, but hey: we'll take what we get, right?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:55 am

(Sorry, Nishki gets lazy with the names, does it bother you too much?)

Nishki sighed "Yeah sure...... why not....... ahhahahaha, but it sure beat the beating i got from the fleet admiral just now!!! AHAHHAA"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:01 am

(Naaah, I think she likes it. No one called her that since her mother uhm... disappeared...)

"Haha, I see! That's why you look so sore! And I bet you have a lot of work to do now, huh? I mean, I have... Ever since my promotion to captain, that is..."
Oh yes, the work... She really had gotten distracted from that...
"Hey, please tell me we can set sail again soon? Seriously, this is exactly why I joined up with you guys in the first place..."
Thinking back, it really was. Deja vu.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 am

Nishki then laughed "We are leaving right away, ive been told not to get involved in the crisis in Impel down, but there is another island in need of our help.... simple pirate looting attempt, i volunteered for us to go down there. Get the men ready and prepared and get Talitha in here, we need to organise....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:07 pm

(You mean Mary. Heh.)
"Will do."
Talitha kissed him on the cheek as a goodbye and stood up.
In the doorframe, she turned around and saluted. At least she followed the rules that far.
After she closed the door behind her, she took a deep breath. Smelled like freeeedom. Suddenly, she was in a very good mood.

"Hurry it! Don't slack off now!!"
Talitha was standing near the ship, ordering the soldiers around. She had been good at that before, and her promotion had only made her even better at it, if anything.
She had send Jackson to look for Mary and send her to Nishki (he had given her an objurgatory look in return. Okay, so she wouldn't be able to finish her paperwork... again... He was kind of right...).
She didn't know where that girl was, and she wasn't in the mood for searching.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Mary rushed in and saluted to Nishki "Yes SIR!!" Nishki then looks up "Mary, Luis has left for a private mission.... i hope you understand this....." Mary did not respond , she simply said "My duty is to here and this squad sir!! what Luis does is his business!!!" Nishki then nodded "Fine, set a course for Kenton , that island is under attack........" Mary then saluted "YES SIR!!" Mary ran out to prepare the ship.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Talitha had just been about to start throwing things at the soldiers out of boredom, when a new cause of entertainment came closer.
This cause was maybe much less entertaining due to the fact that it, or she, had just lost its boyfriend.
"Heeeeey, Mary."
Talitha didn't salute. It wasn't like she had ever saluted to Mary before, and now that the rules didn't really require her to, why should she?
"Soooo, did you talk to Nishki?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 pm

MAry nodded "We are going to move now.... please Talitha, get all the men to line up and await Vice Admiral Nishkis arrival... by the way, i never got the chance to tell you, congratulations on your promotion, you truly deserve it" MAry smiled and proceeded to order the men to line up.

Nishki walked out to the deck of his ship where he hoped everyone was ready. The men were all lined up as he walked foward "Ok men, simple liberation of a local town overun by pirates... we are to take down all pirates with force if neccessary, but i will not tolerate civilian casualties escpecially if they are intentional, do not forget that you are marines under the pheonix battle squad!!! what you do here today, will carry you for the rest of your lives, that is all."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:36 am

Ah, perfect, a little skirmish with pirates! What better way was there to make a bad day go....
Talitha looked down at her bandaged arm.
Riiiight... Not so much fighting today. She had forgotten for a moment.
"You heard the man, now get to work!"
She shouted. Somehow, ever since she had gotten this job, she seemed to be shouting more.

She walked up to Mary.
"Heeey, you know me, I really, really want to fight those pirates, but you see...."
She had to take a deep breath before continuing.
"The doctors say if I overdo it my arm will be in serious danger. But knowing me, I'm not gonna have that much control when I go into battle.
I'd ask Nishki, but I guess he's way too important for us to always keep an eye on me. So I was wodering... If I go overboard, could you stop me?"
Asking favors hurt her pride. Especially from Mary.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 am

Mary giggles slightly "Such a thing Talitha san, i would be glad to help, you dont have to fight you know,,,,,,,,but i will definitely help you Talitha......"

A few hours later

Nishki was waiting and he finally saw the island they were aiming for there was smoke there. Nishki then shouted "MAry, Talitha!!! im going to go straight in.. we have no time!!!" Nishki turned into a pheonix and flew straight. Mary then said "Jeez!!! how could he leave straight away?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:50 am

"Seriously, that's so unfair!"
If she could grow wings, Talitha would have done exactly the same. Except most likely not, because it was difficult to fly with only one wing.
She looked at the water with hostility in her eyes. Damn water! It was the thing keeping her from swimming!
"Can't this thing go any faster? Hurry it up, damn it!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:57 am

Mary then shouted to the marines in the ship "Take the helm!!!! let down the sails, we will use the wind to get there FASTER!!!"

Nishki headed straight and saw a pirate about to set fire to a house in the middle of town, in pheonix form he landed and kicked the pirate sending the pirate flying. He turned back into human form and opened the door of the house where a family was hiding in fear Nishki smiled "Its ok , you are all safe, just stay here ok?" Nishki walked out, a group of pirates with knives and swords were surrounding him, he sighed "Well then, dont just stand around me, FIGHT ME !!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:34 am

When they finally arrived at the island, Talitha jumped off right away.
All about her arm was forgotten entirely when she changed into hybrid form.
"Come on men! Let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:49 am

Mary then shouted "Talitha!!! remember not too push too hard or you will damage yourself!!!!!"

Nishki was showing no mercy to any pirate that stood in his way, he used jyogan madara to completely clean house in the centre, but one of the pirates were laughing. Nihski piked him up "What is so funny?" The pirate laughed "You people...... hahahahahhaa, your doomed..... we have already planted bombs in this island that will make things blow sky high, HAHAHAHHHAAAHHAA" Nishki glared "What the hell did you just say? HUH!!! there are innocent people on this island you bastard!!!! where ae they ? where are the bombs?!!!" The pirate laughed "You will never find them ...... they are hidden, 5 bombs in total, 3 hours..... you dont have much time marine san yo, AHHAHAHAHAHA" Nishki got pissed and used jyogan to knock him out cold.

He then talked into his den den mushi "All marine units, there are 5 bombs on this island, i repeat, 5 bombs on this island, find and disarm all of them, question some of the nearby pirates you capture , perhaps they know where these bombs are, WE HAVE THREE HOURS, GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!"

Nishki began running , he had to find the bombs before time ran out.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:18 am

"Captain Blythe! Captain! Feral!..... Talitha!"
Talitha stopped slshing some poor being with her claws for a moment to turn in a mild rage.
"WHAT? Oh, Jackson. What is it?"
Her rage cooled a little. It was only okay if people she knew for long called her that.
"We have a message from Nishki. There are five bombs hidden on this island, and we have three hours to find them."
After wasting the next two minutes with cursing, Talitha slashed the pirate one last time to knock him out.
"Well come on! Damn smoke, I can barely smell a thing!"
She ran down the next alley, not really knowing where to start the search.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:44 pm

((Ok the way this will work is , you attack and capture any random pirate and ask about the bombs, they will reveal some piece of information to you about the bombs whereabouts..))

Nishki then saw a pirate who was running he used soru and jyogan to the chest, he then lifted the pirate, "WHERE ARE THE BOMBS!!!!" Nishki was now not in the mood to be nice especially with innocents at stake.

The pirate stuttered "theres... theres.... one by the fountain!!! i swear thats all i know!!!!! " Nishki then talked into his den den mushi "ONE BOMB BY THE FOUNTAIN, GET MOVING!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:10 pm

"You there! Wait up!"
Of course he wouldn't. So she jumped on him in lynx form, and held him down to the ground changing back into hybrid form.
"You're so obviously a pirate! Where's the next bomb?"
She showed her claws, ready to strike, just to add a little bit off "I'd really like to know, please." to the question.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 pm

The pirate squirmed "Look i dont know anything, i swear!! all i know is that my captain said it was put somewhere really high up!!!!! i swear!!!!"

Mary rushed to the fountain to disarm the first bomb where she encountered a bunch of pirates. She got into battle mode and used shigan on the enmy followed by soru adn shigan again to bring them down oneby one and reach the bomb

2 hours and 35 minutes remaining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)   The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pheonix battle squads greatest crisis (Open to all marines)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next