One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who wants to fight God

Go down 
+3
ssj3gohan007
Layman Iconoclast
Hawk
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Who wants to fight God Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:12 pm

I want to fight with god!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:23 pm

don't expect anyone to play with you...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:57 pm

Yeh who wants to fight with Dartz-sama
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:01 pm

god was made as sort of joke abou how UNFAIR it is to have Dartz on he site, I already said that I get about 3 messages a day about it... some people are realy mad at you, and me for approving Dartz in he first place...
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:55 pm

Lets have Iggy the weakest character fight God! Very Happy I accept gods challengw! I know im screwed, but when else will i get the chance to say i fought god!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:56 pm

Iggy could beat Lipton Darson by biteing him...
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:58 pm

so I have the 2 weakest characters on this site, even nagi could beat them and shes blind
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:02 pm

thats the whole point of Nagi, she's more than she apears, she is the Matchlock gaurdian of mist after all.....

but technicaly the head of the BHA is the weekest because he is not a fighter in the first place, Iggy is strong in a way doriuki dont measure... unlike some char's who opnly have raw phisical power (dont be saaaaaad!)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:30 pm

(I gladly accept the challenge)

(I don't want people to be mad at me. I am just trying to base my character more on Superman than god. Cause he loves to save people and be the hero and stuff. Do people hate superman?)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:32 pm

i think you should fight god...of coarse after this fight god should be erased or something
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:32 pm

((oh ok, Iggy you can make the god character on the character forms and then make a topic for it))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:35 pm

i didnt make god, naoki did, if you and him are fighting than either you or he has to make the post
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:37 pm

two words: super dickery

heres a link to a super man hate website: http://www.superdickery.com/ (Iggy showed me actualy)

=============================================================================

People dont have a problem with Dartz being like superman, hes just WAY stronger than evryone else.... by a long shot (he's the only char on the site stronger than Luchi)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:00 pm

Then I shall wait for Naoki.

Funny website lol, anyways your right he is a bit stronger than most people. Thats where the challenge comes in. Its fun to find ways to come up with unique ways to defeat people who are physically superior to yourself. He fights for justice and to save the innocent. It's like your fighting Superman and not a marine or pirate.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:47 pm

.... a bit? more like over 200 times stronger than any other one charater at leist (no one but him is any stronger than luchi), I cant wait to have him talk with Sano, they are on the same side and fight for the same reason but are on oposite sides of the law and should therefore be enimys.... how willm it play out? Razz
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:58 pm

is anyone going to start RPing?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:07 pm

I am hoping Naoki starts it off
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:14 pm

OK we fight on a small island about the size of a walmart with no trees or any thing, ill start

"Darts, you have been a vary bad boy" god said transforming form and black hole looking thing in to santa. "NOW YOU GET COAL!!!!!!!!" He shoots 100 piceses of coal at the speed of bullets at Darts
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:25 pm

He used his amazing speed and seemingly ate all of the coal bullets but didn't swallow. Instead he used the amazing power of his teeth to convert the coal in his mouth to hundreds of bullets in a millionth of a second and fired off the bullets at speeds 365,000 times faster than light from his mouth aiming for God. He then spoke, "It is you who is going to be punished. Was that your best shot? Your pathetic, you call yourself the overseer of the universe? Now its my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:32 pm

"Stupid fool you cant kill god!" he chuckled as the coal when thru his head not hurting him "SUPER POLIO ATTACK" darts now has polio and cant walk
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:33 pm

((just so yall know this thread dos not have rules!))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:35 pm

no this tread has rules but they barley effect god cus hes god darts however . . .
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:40 pm

((Does that Mean Dartz can go Super Human 4?))

Dartz didn't need to walk he flew at speed so fast that he circled the earth hundreds of times in less than a millionth of a second. This caused his speed to break the Time Barrier and as a consequence reversed time before he recieved polio and he was able to walk again. He then zoomed toward where God was an punched the ground next to him with enough power to split the Earth in two. “Let me tell you about the difference between you and me. It’s like the story of the monkey trying to capture the moon. However close he thinks he is to the moon, its still just the reflection of the moon in the middle of the lake. No matter how he struggles to capture that “moon.” He inevitably sinks to the bottom of the lake at the end to no avail. Your fangs, will never be able to reach me. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:44 pm

God repaired the earth and and "Said you fool i created and i cant not create you i grant you immortality" then he blended up all his organs but be did not die he just felt all the pain
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:57 pm

Dartz was in pain but managed to speak, "Your the fool. By giving me Immortality, you have ensured your own defeat. Arrogance is often the undoing of a would-be victor.” Dartz then made Trillions of clones of himself completely surrounding God from every possible direction and angle leaving no blindspots or openings. No chance to dodge or escape. Then he flicked his thumb like a Machine, each Clone firings off Tens of Hundreds of Thousands of Millions of Billions of Trillions of Quadrillions of Zillians of Mole of Google of Infinity at God each shockwave moving at the speed of Infinity Times the Speed of Light. Each shockwave having the power to blow up the universe 10 times. "You are slow, even in defeat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to fight God   Who wants to fight God Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to fight God
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next