One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Empty
PostSubject: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:11 am

((okay please choose an opponent and set teh location))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hartley

Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:12 am

Alright, Barbaros vs. The Count. Location: Deserted island in south blue.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:14 am

((just sand? No obsticals... cool but you need to start the fight up in a post))
Back to top Go down
Hartley

Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:15 am

Barbaros stared down his foe from across the sandy shore. Squinting, he honed in on his target, trying to decide where his weak point is. Bar's eyes widened as he spoted a small opening in the Counts' stance. Barbaros lunged forward and launched a Shot-Break right at the Counts' liver.

Last edited by Hartley on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:18 am

((read the rules, your post is to short and phraised wrong))
Back to top Go down
Hartley

Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:24 am

*edit
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:33 am

The fact that his opponent had charged him in the open and in a strait line afforded the count an oportunity to react quickly, the blade appeared to hit its mark but something was off what it had hit was in no way solid. The after imaged faded to reveal the count only two paces behind sword at the ready. "are you ready?" he asked jokeingly before steping quickly to one side and lunging at his exposed ribs
Back to top Go down
Hartley

Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 pm

"Gah!" Barbaros barley managed to parry the Count's sword. Bar leap back and took a swig from his flask as he caught his breath. Barbaros realized his opponent's speed and knew he had to attack just as fast. He readied his sword once more a charged with "1000 Needles" aimed right for the Count's torso.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:00 pm

the sword of his oppoent blurred as it rushed toward him, he dint have time to block each of the individual thrusts "sword dance..." he began to move his own blade several times parrying the first of the sashes "great defense!" the air was cut in seven places forming what looked like seven swords linked at the tips which spun between him ans his attacker blocking the attacks
Back to top Go down
Hartley

Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:04 pm

Barbaros was getting winded. He couldn't keep the offensive going much longer. He jumped back and took a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:06 pm

The count's sword clicked as he drew it up to his chest "sword dance: Great thrust" with a forward motion seven air blades flew forward at his opponent with an alarming speed in a V formation, the count was not taking any chances
Back to top Go down
Hartley

Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:11 pm

"Vault Avaunt!" Barbaros stuck his sword into the ground and bent it forward. He the sprung up over his opponent's attack, doging 6 of the blades. The middle one caught him just as he sprung up in the thigh. Blood rained in the air as Bar fliped forward blade first towards the Count.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:15 pm

nothing fancy was required here, with two quick motions the count side steped the blade and parried it knowing his opponent off cource and sending him to the earth. He could have struck again but chose not to, he waited for him to stand at the ready once more.
Back to top Go down
Hartley

Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Barbaros was getting fustrated. He took another swig from his flask. "Matchstick...." the tip of his blade was set on fire with a blinding swipe at the ground. "5 Shot-Break!" Barbaros launched 5 stight attacks from all differnt angles leaving a path of fire behind him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:24 pm

the count could match this "sword dance... scatter!" the air blades fired off slashing as they moved irraticaly cuting down the fireballs and leaving two to fly forth to their target
Back to top Go down
Hartley

Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Barbaros managed to parry one of the air blades, but the other caught him in his chest. He stood there for a little bit, drinking ever so often, surpressing the pain. The Count patiently waiting for the next move. Barbaros started to stagger drunkenly towards his enemy, almost tripping on a few occasions. When he finnaly got close enough, He quickly attacked. "Weaver-Break!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:53 pm

the cont jumped high in to the air as his word became a metal bird and grabbed on to him holding him high in the sky "you are far to injured to continue, I shall concede for your safety as it is the gentlemanly thing to do"
Back to top Go down
Hartley

Hartley

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Barbaros spit to the ground as he looked up in the sky. "I'll find you." he said with a meanicing look.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:28 pm

The count bowed respectuflly as he fluttered away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight   Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight: Admin-sama vs Hartley, test fight
Page 1 of 1