One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Empty
PostSubject: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:37 am

Setting: On the snowy white Drum island outside the king Wapol's castle.

-I'll be using Beauregard Mummy for this fight

As the snow fell upon the land two opponents stand in combat. "Well, this should be a good training exercise for you." One of the challengers said, being the captain of the Steel Fist pirates. He smiled and made sure he had his footing in his snow as he took a battle stance, he gloved hands in front of him and his feet spaced apart. "Okay then, come at me."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:03 am

-I will be using Roger "Silver Hair" Seawalker for this fight

As the snow continued to fall on both Roger and his Beauregard, both men stood tall and had a staredown. Which continued until one of them spoke, it was the Captain, "Well, this should be a good training exercise for you." He then took a battle stance and said one more thing, "Come at me." Roger was never one to back away from a fight or turn down challenges. Roger thought to himself, I wonder if the Captain has a devil fruit, I just recently joined and have yet to see the captain fight but according to his reputation, he should be quite strong. Alright, lets get this fight rolling. Roger charged toward his opponent at normal speed and just as he came within 5 feet of him, he phased out using his superhuman speed and circled around to Beauregard's back and uses his left hand to fire off a KilaVolt at point-blank range at the center of his opponent's backside...
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:14 am

Mummy grinned as he saw his opponent charging at him, he always like the direct combat method. He had to be careful with this one though, he knew the new addition to his crew had a devil fruit but he didn't know what it's powers were so he had to be prepared for anything. When his opponent got close enough he stepped forward and threw a punch towards his challenger but was thrown off guard when his opponent suddenly disappeared. Had he predicted his movements that quickly? No...he was just setting up for another attack. Using the momentum of his punch he rolled into the deep snow infront of him as a sudden wave of electricity shot over him, narrowly dodging an electrocution.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:36 am

Roger fired off the burst of electrical energies into what he thought would be Mummy's back but unfortunately for Roger, Mummy had fallen and rolled in the snow narrowly dodging his initial attack. Roger thought to himself, Did he predict that I was about to blast him from behind or was it luck? Anyways, I need to stay on my guard. I cannot afford to play around with such a formidable opponent as my new captain. Roger calls forth "Element Lightning!" In no time the sky darkened and a thundercloud appeared high over the battlefield and a single but powerful bolt of lightning struck down from the heavens and it was aimed right at the spot where Mummy had rolled into in the snow...Roger smiled as he said, "Lets see you dodge this, Captain."
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:48 am

Mummy knew that he didn't have even a single moment to recuperate but even he was caught off guard by the darkening shy and the "Let's see you dodge this," coming from his newest crew mate. He figured that the next attack would be coming from the now darkened sky blanketed in thunder clouds. He quickly jumped forward from the spot he had rolled into in the snow. He heard the thunder of the lightning bolt hitting the ground behind him, narrowly missing his foot. It was already obvious that this was a downhill fight. Mummy was just running from attack after attack, every attack setting him up for the next one. He had to bring this fight to a closer range, but that meant getting closer to the electrical powerhouse.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:04 am

Roger saw his opponent, Mummy, barely dodge the lightning bolt. Roger thought to himself, This guy's good, I can't seem to lay a hand on him, figuratively speaking, but how long can he keep this up. Roger had an idea, and begun to use his super speed to run circles around Mummy and firing of MegaVolt at the snow with his right hand, attempting to superheat and melt the area of snow around Mummy, in order to trap him the water and since water is a strong conductor, Roger's Electrical attacks would be more devastating to a person swimming in the water. Or at least that was his plan.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:12 am

Mummy was finally able to stand up straight again and shake off some of the snow that clinged to his clothes but when he looked around he couldn't see Roger anywhere, which put him at a big disadvantage. He wasn't sure if he should try to run somewhere to take cover or to stay and see if his opponent would reveal himself. His decision was made for him though when a bolt of lightning suddenly shot out and hit the snow around him, followed by another and another. Mummy obviously couldn't move now but it seemed that the lightning was coming from all around him. Mummy had a theory he had to test now. He picked up a clump of snow before it melted and threw it out infront of him. If Roger was moving around him at lightning speed, he'd be able to tell be the movement of the snow.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:26 am

As Roger was circling the area, he was hit by a snowball however It did not hurt him, all that happened was the snowball was broken into pieces and shortly after melted. This gave Mummy all the information that he needed to know what was going on. Roger picked up speed and the area had already begun the heating process and part of the snow was already becomming water. Roger thought to himself, It won't be long now. Lets see the Captain get out of this mess. Roger smiled as he thought this, however he was moving too fast for Mummy or anyone to notice it. Steam was forming around the remaining snow, the temperature increase was well under way. Roger continued to fire multiple bursts of MegaVolt from his right hand, and even began firing MegaVolt from his left hand as well to speed up the melting process.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:36 am

Mummy watched as the snowball he through was melted into thin air before it even hit the ground. This meant that Roger definitely was running around him, which is perfect. Mummy noticed one other thing though, the lightning bolts hitting the snow seemed to be getting stronger and the melting snow was even steaming now. Whatever Roger was planning, it was obvious that it wouldn't be long until he could come through with his plans, which Mummy had to react quickly or else he could lose the fight right then and there. If his opponent was a devil fruit user then Mummy could easily gain the advantage if he played his cards right. Mummy, knowing now what he had to do, leaped from the circle of melting snow out to where Roger was running around and stuck his sea stone gloved hands. If Roger even grazed his hands he'd lose his power for a split second and have to stop running, atleast at light speed, and that'd be all the time that Mummy would need.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:59 am

Roger was circling the battlefield faster than ever, while zapping the area with his Mega Volt bursts. He then thought to himself, At this rate, the Snow will turn into Water in less than 10 seconds, I am going to do it, I am actually going to defeat the Captain! When Suddenly, Roger was caught off guard with Mummy's Seastone Glove which barely scraped the left side of his stomache but unfortunately for Roger that was enough to force him to momentarily lose his powers and his speed to dramatically drop until he stopped running altogether and was off-balance, almost falling into the steaming snow, which seemed rather hot now and causing considerable pain to his feet. Roger yelled out, "What the-" while noticing that his opponent was no longer at the center of the snow where he was just a moment ago and which was almost completely converted to water as he tried to turn around and see where his opponent was...
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:10 pm

Mummy finally saw his chance, he knew that devil fruit users usually rely on their powers too much which is why he was a steep advantage at a close range. Once he saw that his opponent had stopped and was off balance Mummy quickly tried to jump on his opponent's back, making sure to reach an arm out to grab him to prevent him from using any more of his powers. He was hoping that Roger would be so thrown off by what happened that he wouldn't be able to react quick enough and if Mummy could just get a grip on him then he'd already have won.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:28 pm

Roger attempted to turn around but before he was able to successfully do so, Mummy was already on his back. Roger was in complete shock, "What is going on!?! Why Aren't my powers working, Get off me!" Roger thought to himself, I heard that Devil Fruit Users cannot swim and lose their powers in the Sea, but this is not the Sea, What is going on!?! Roger may be in a bind here, but what many do not know is that Roger has trained his body ever since he was 7 years old. Also he did not stop training after he recieved his devil fruit because he did not want to totally depend on it, incase one day somehow he lost his powers. He feared being helpless and tried his best to avoid it happening again at all costs like it did when he lost his parents. Roger had developed incredible superhuman strength throughout his rigourous training exercises. Roger refused to lose so easily just because he lost his powers. He attempted to shake and throw off his opponent with all his might!
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:36 pm

Mummy was successful in grappling onto his opponent and pushing him to the ground, canceling out his powers. He was certain he had won the fight right then and there and to be honest, he was feeling a little bit cocky. He was just about to call the fight in his favor when suddenly he felt Roger fighting back underneath him and actually breaking free! Mummy was astonished frankly, he'd never seen a devil fruit user who trained their natural body so much too. However, Mummy lived his entire life fighting with his body and had trained specifically in close combat scenarios. He tightened his grip on Roger and with his free hand he held his hand to Roger's head, pointing in index finger into his head and getting ready to fire the bullet. "Don't do anything stupid now. You put up a good fight but a good fighter knows when to give up."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:57 pm

Roger tried his hardest to break free but he did not count on his Captain training even more than himself. Roger was running out of options when Mummy pulled his pointer finger at Roger's skull. What should I do? What are my options!?! I can't use my devil fruit powers and my Spirit Energy Glare ain't going to do much against someone so strong. Maybe somehow I might have been able to break free if I try hard enough but I would be risking death if I continue to resist... Roger slowly exhaled the air in his body as he spoke, "Your a great fighter, Captain, I tried my best but your just too strong, I conce-" the superheated snow around the area where they were had been continuing to melt even without Roger's help. Just as Roger was about to concede the battle, the entire area was liquified and both members were plunged into the newly formed water where they were laying on. Unfortunately, for Roger he could not swim and he was slowly drowning...
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:05 pm

Mummy listened closely as Roger was about to give up when suddenly the snow around kept melting and eventually turned into water and with all the snow around them Roger was drowning underneath him. He could feel the ground beneath the newly melted snow though. Reluctantly, he pulled Roger up enough just so that his head was above the water but made sure to get a tight grip and keep his finger pointed at Roger's head. He also put his foot on Roger's leg to keep him from moving. "Just say you give up now or else you'll just drown in this water."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:22 pm

very good cap'n vry good indeed but knowing u like i do ull always find a way to get urself out of any situation
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:23 pm

Roger gasps for air, as he nearly drowned to death. He sees that he is still in Mummy's grip and that Mummy's finger is still being pointed at him. Roger Reviews the situations and sees that if he continues to resist. Mummy could either let him go and leave Roger to drown or he could blast him with his Spirit gun-I mean Right Index Finger. After alot of careful consideration Roger came to that conclusion that, I could grab his right hand and try to force it to point at his own head but it is also very risky since he might shoot me if he sees me reaching for his arm. In any case, my chances are not very good since I don't have my super speed at the moment. The odds are against me, Is this the end?
Roger looked directly into his captor's eyes and said, "I have thought about every possible scenario and short of a miracle, I am at a disadvantage at the moment. I-I concede..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:30 pm

As soon as Mummy heard his opponents speak the words "I concede," he let go of him and stood up straight, brushing himself off. "There's no shame in admitting defeat, especially when you're in a situation where victory seems impossible. After all though, there's a reason I'm the captain of this crew. You certainly are strong though and I'm glad we were able to get you on our crew before someone else did."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:40 pm

Roger slowly got up himself, and shortly his powers returned to him and the snow and water on his clothes instantly evaporated. He looked at his captain, as he spoke, "Thank you for the compliment, Captain. It was a great fight and to be honest, You are the strongest opponent that I have ever fought in all my years sailing in the sea. Perhaps together we can really accomplish our dreams and take down the World Government once and for all! I feel like we can take down a Marine Admiral with our crew's combined strength, know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:45 pm

He couldn't help but grin a little and chuckle under his breath. "We'd better be able to take down at least an admiral because we've got much stronger foes ahead of us than that. We've got the entire world to fight against and trust me, I wouldn't have it any other way."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:57 pm

Roger returned the grin with one of his own as he replied, "Me neither, Captain. Nothing will stop us in our quest of overthrowing the World Government and becoming the strongest Pirate Crew in the world, not even 3 Planetary-level Buster Calls!!! Just the Navy come, I promise you I will sink each and every Marine Ship that gets in our way!" Roger proudly boasted as he looked toward the future, smiling. Roger added, "I will help make you the Pirate King even if I die trying!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan   Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight! Corckscrew vs. ssj3Gohan
Page 1 of 1