One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Empty
PostSubject: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:47 pm

If you want to fight my character Alister Blizt just say so. i am not a df user and i have only a boomerang and a slingshot,

YOu can pickk the location, as long as no one that is innocent is hurt.

I am probably going to lose because I am the new guy but it still would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:04 pm

In a desert with totem poles randomly jetting out of the sand in a grid like formation, the totem poles are different lengths and jet out in different directions, the totem poles are surrounded by sand, it is an Alibasta naives burrail ground in the sands.

Sano stared at his opponent from accross the grave yard, he was standing on a rather tall totem pole guns ready "another pirate eh?" Hayato (his boomerang/bat) was on his sholder in metal, sharp, bat form.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:08 pm

"So uh did I do something wrong? I thought I only had a bounty of 51 belli, what a bummer." Alister thought while grabbing his boomerang. He smiled and looked around. After several glances his jaw dropped and he pointed behind Sano, "Oh my god Look out behind you," Alister said in his typical timid and cowardly voice. In his mind Alister was smiling Sano couldn't know his trick. He prepared to run toward the nearest pillar, but no one should be able to notice that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:12 pm

The bad squeaked and faced behind Sano, then turned and squeaked once more "ah I see, dont lie" he was as calm as ever, Sano pointed his guns at Alister, and fired several ordinary shots strait for him, with out hesitation of aggravation, Sano was perfectly calm.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:16 pm

The Bullets were fast but Alister was smart. HE rushed to the side using his running technique (lightening sprint) and stopped behind the pillar. He was bleeding at the feet but it was safer than attacking him with his jab. "Why are you fighting me exactly Mr. Mercenary, I only have a 51 belli bounty?" Alister asked. He was revising every possible plan and then knew what to do. He rapped up his feet and then prepared to run again.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:22 pm

Sano tilted his head to the side "dont compare me to bounty hunters, I hate them" he considered the situation, he had no real reason "a misunderstanding, I think... I was looking for a more notorious pirate, I only attack those who would harm innocent people" he jumped incredibly high in to the air and landed on Hayato as he flew next to him, from there he could see Alister and Alister could see him. "Sorry for the confusion, are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:24 pm

"I'm fine, but I uh, guess we should uh finish the fight?" Alister asked Sano, He knew he had almost no chance but was not ready to surrender. He grabbed his boomerang and made it to a safe place. Alister thought "If i quit now no one will respect me!" He smiled briefly and then loudly proclaimed. "Ouch!" The sand had burnt his wounds but for the desire of respect he continued to stand strong.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:30 pm

"whats this? why would I fight someone who hasnt done anything wrong? no matter, but you should know that no one can hide from me" he said unleashing two MASSIVE Kakan attacks on the grave yard causing tow large explosions near Alister sending totem poles in to the air and stirring up lots of sand "because you'll get blown to bits eventauly" he said aiming to shoot again just to the left, going for a compleat sweep about ten shots long. Only the first round of shots had been fired however.

((what's a Kakan? look up Sano's sheet))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Alister was hit but he used his boomerang attack to draw away the force toward him and lead it to Sano. Alister was falling back but landed softly on the sand. BOLDLY Alister Charged Sano only to slip behind him. He looked at Sano who was prepared to fight still. HE Knew that the last thing he wanted to do was run toward the boomerang , which had taken a odd path and arrived at Sano's location after Alister and Alister caught it after it had stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:44 pm

Sano with the simplest of movements fired at Alister and the boomerang simultaneously with both guns, only one shot each, on Alister he aimed for a non lethal place in an attempt to only graise him. He steped off Hayato as he did this. "the nice part about guns is that they turn blocking in to an attack, but if you want to try close range I'm good at that to"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:49 pm

"HAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Allister let out an uneasy cry, the boomerang was still spinning and picked up the bullet. Then Allister took out his slingshot and fired two drake bullets at the boomerang and two at Sano. He had a strategic advantage on Sano and then he started running Away to prepare for a made dash. He was very cautios and warned Sano squeamishly "Becareful were you shoot, if you hit my carying case we both go boom!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:54 pm

The boomerang got closer to Sano, but he simply pressed the front of his gun to the center of the boomerng as it approched him, then turned it sharly slowing it further. After firing ON the center of the woden boomerang Sano looked up and performed soru to get close to his opponent in an instant to pistol whip him over the head with added force due to his speed.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:59 pm

Allister Predicted this, and the bullets were a brilliant part of it as well. Before Sano could hit him he jumped back and fired off a dragon straight towards Sano's Solarplexis and his knuckles broke. "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Allister screamed in pain. He jumped as high as he could and with the other arm he attacked his opponent again with another dragon strait. Allister knew that he couldn't fight up close again and retreated backwards.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:01 pm

His knuckles were fine because Sano used Kami-e to vear arround the punck while mainitaing a pistol whip motion with the other gun aiming for the same place
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:08 pm

(out of Character, Allister punched the ground after missing sano) Allister grabbed his SlingShot and fired a mixed storm of ebony and drake bullets. Allister was quaking afterword, he was losing blood fast but couldn't quit the fight. "I won't Give UP!!!!" Allister cried out, "I'm going to lose no matter what I do" Allister thought. and then he bandaged up part of his knuckles and tried to dash at Sano. "I think i wanna tell you sometin, i came here looking for the owner of a flag i found, but he didn't show up, maybe that was the guy you were hunting"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:13 pm

Sano dashed to the left to avoid the bullets thn batted the fist out of the way. "I dont Hunt anyone, or loose" he said delivering a kick to his solor plexes
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:18 pm

"The Pirate you were searching for, what was he like?" Alister asked and then he caught Sano's leg with one of his hands (the damaged one) and fired a dragon straight at his knee cap, " I think he might be the one who lost his flag, i have it, and i'll give it to you if i lose." He fell back and prepared to struck again, but he wouldn't quit. He was quivering in fear but knew he wouldn't even have a bounty if he lost without landing a blow. "I can barely keep going but I will!" Alister screamed
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:24 pm

Sano had twisted his leg to avoid a broken knee cap but still took a large hit to that leg. "you should really learn Jugan, its a much harder punch, but your hads wont get hurt" he held his gun to the oncoming hand untill it touched it. "otherwise, your hands will allways be a weakness" he was using his damaged leg to hold him in place, if he fired now his hand might never heal. "I'm looking for jhony devilbone, if that flag has ones on it it cant be the one, his has human hands and a face, should I fire now?" the razor sharp vampire bat hvered next to his bleeding foot, licking the injury for food.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:28 pm

" I give up!!!" Alister screams then he asks, " Do you think i can learn Jugan?" then he paused and fell to the floor, " The flag i have sounds like the one you described, I'll give it to you but do me one favor, where can i learn Jugan?" Alister was listening for an answer and dropped the flag on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Sano sat down next to him, and handed him some bandages "here, I usaly keep some on me... Jugan is a Rokushiki move, you seem to have already leaned one, Soru, I know that one two, so dose Hayato, when I became paper thin to avoid that attack that was Kami-e, Jugan is a punch with with the speed of shigan, a poke with the force of a bullet, Rokushiki, or at lest the ones I learned can only be found in the navy, they oridinated from the CP9" he motined at the bat to stop doing that "I dont know anyone with shigan or jugan, but I know soru kami-e and the kakan, which I invented"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:39 pm

(Will i be able to add Jugan to special technique list any time soon?) "Thank you so much for the lesson! Oh and by the way do you know where i can find a ship? I traded my ship for a better one and the guy stole it." Alister Smiled and waited for Sano to reply and after hearing his answer he crawled to the nearest town.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:40 pm

Suenly Sano slumped his arm over his own shoulder "hay if your to hurt to walk just say so" who was this guy? he acterd so oddly
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:51 pm

"I may be to hurt, but if i asked for help, then that would mean i'm completely worthless. I am going to do it on my own," a fifteen minutes later Alister dropped and said "Maybe a little bit of help please, And i still want to no if there is any good ship for sale" Alister stayed up for five minutes but fell unconcious after words.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:58 pm

Sano picked him back up "everyone needes help, thats why I am justice" when they got in to twon Sano left him at an innn with a nights stay paid and went back to his crew
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:32 pm

((Can I join this with Hakashi. He knows the jugon rokushiki.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight   Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alister Blizt vs anyone who wants a fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next