One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight: Malik vs Sano

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Fight: Malik vs Sano Empty
PostSubject: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Sano steped off his ship on to the island, his well shined shoes touching down on the sand leaving no indent. The island hadn't been on his map, could it be a hide out, a military base? or could it be just another unpopulated island, either way Sano figured that some investigation was in order. He began to stroll along the beaches simply looking around the island.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:04 pm

((Id assume, as this is a battle thread, it should be closed, right? Or can oters join? Either way, here goes))

Malik climbed off the small dingy that was his ship, it swashing in the water as he moved onto the beach. He had discovered this unamed island about a week ago, and had been using it as a hideout for the time being.
Chan, his beloved weasal knife, made a squeeking noise, as if trying to warn him about something about to happen.
The weasal climed onto his shoulder, resting there. His second weasal, Itachi was resting on his right shoulder, silntly snoring away.
Malik tied up the boat and continued up the beach.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 pm

(lets say its open and yes, a battle thread)

Sano was not one to be taken unawares. He eventually came upon another person and slipped in to the cover of the brush, as far as he knew unseen. He had seen a few wanted posters for this man, though he at present knew nothing about him, was he a criminal like the others or someone who meant well but happened to be outside the law like himself, either way this was to significant to retreat from.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Malik continued down the beach, spotting the cliff from afar that he had stored his loot. He had decided to keep whatever treasure he found there, and say here until he found a crew. Chan's squeeking got even louder when he neared the next bush, and even Itachi raised his head. Itachi didn't make a noise, because he had eaten the silent silent fruit.
Malik coughed suddenly, and Itachi moved down his shoulder. It may have looked lie a regular cough, but this was a signal to his silent freibd to go check out whatever direction he coughed in
Itachi sneaked onto the ground, without a single bit of noise, crawling towards the bush, heard by no one, and probably seen by no one too.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Sano had no way of anticipating what followed, the leaves parted and a small animal submerged, nothing out of the ordinary on an island but what had startled him was the utter lack of sound, Sano sat up at the sight of it only to see the other man with a metallic pet similar to Hayato who was at present sleeping in his jacket in boomerang form. This must have looked a bit strange but Sano had been noticed.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Malik bent down, putting his palm against the ground for Itachi to crawl back up his arm onto his shoulder. Itachi nodded his head, telling him there had been someone there. He continued to stare up at the mountain for a while. It was strange. The one in the bush had probably understood what had just happened, but had not made any move to reveal himself yet.
Malik continued to walk, proceeding into the forest, ignoring the stranger for now. As soon as he thought he was out of sight, he turned around, concealing himself in a tree above, awaiting the stranger to come follow.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Sano had been distracted by the weasel, where had he gone? He stood up and began to step forward tentatively unsure of what else to do. He would almost certainly be taken by surprise now so he roused Hayato to perch himself on his shoulder and occupy his blind spot to prevent that from happening
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:46 pm

As Malik hung from the tree, the stranger approched, but had something on his shoulder. It was a bat, but seemed to be made of metal.
No way, anther zoan?
Malik was going to continue watching, but he made a grave mistake. As he started to put on his dual Itachi Blades, he slipped on the branch, and began to fall. He managed to ccatch himself, but he easily gave aaway his position, sending leaves from the tree down on the other man.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Sano remained calm as Hayato gave a squeak of surpize Sano looked up, rather than a greeting Sano said calculativly "Name: Malik Slim, Bounty: 12,000,000, alias: "Weasalman"... what are you doing here?" he asked looking over at him
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Malik's expression was blank. That, he hadn't expected. Why did he know all this? Did this man know about his fighting style? Then again, all that information, he could have gotten off the wanted poster.... If this man knew about him, he would be at a disadvantage if they fought.. Better not to reveal any information about his hidden treasure.
"Well..." Malik said, jumping from the tree, his weasal freinds following suit "I am here because....." Dam, what the heck should I say? "because.. uh... I'm sightseeing?"
As soon as he said it, a million better excuses popped into his mind. But it was too late now.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Sano was unphased, cool relaxed and unreadable. "12,000,000 is quite a bounty" he remarked simply "but it dosent seem like theres to much to see around here" he put his hands in his coat pockets
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:08 pm

"Ehh, It's okay" Malik said, responding to the comment on his bounty.
Dam it, what's this guy really thinking?
"Well, there the wildlife, the mountain view. Have you been up there? You can see the whole island... So, I'd assume you've come to take my head?"
Malik got into a fighting pose, readying his dual itachi blades, his two weasals perched growling on his shoulders. This guy had probably realized that Itachi had a devil fruit by now, due to his silence, but theres no way he could know about Chan's ability. As far as looks goes, Chan is a perfectly normal weasal.

OOC: So how is the fight gonna come on?

Last edited by InTents on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:09 pm

((I figured he would have mestaken Sano for a bounty hunter by now... in your most recent post....?))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:11 pm

((Hmm... Okay, Ill modify my post, hold on a sec))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:14 pm

((Modified my post.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Sano didnt move right away "Oh? Whats all this then?" he began just sort of amused "if your that quick to resort to violance then tell me, what would stop me from doing just that?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:22 pm

"What would stop you?" Malik laughed. "That would be me"
He slumped his arms down, letting his two weasals crawl onto the palms of his hands. This way, anything he slashed with his Itachi riht arm would be a totally silent slice, and he could slip the weasal knife into his left hand at any time.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Sano began to look a bit bored "please" he said simply drawing one of his guns "I think you'll find that thease bullets are a bit faster than those furry little freinds of yours, but thats just my opinion" If his oponent wasnt going to come at him Sano didnt feel that violance was neccisary
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:30 pm

"Ha, why don't you just try firing your little guns, and we'll see who's faster" Malik chuckled, walking slowly towards the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:34 pm

There was a loud bang as a bullet hit the tree behind Malik from Sano's first gun "alright, but dont blame me if you end up like that tree over there" the explosive bullet left quite a lagre wreakage from where it had hit the tree, Sano drew his other gun.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Before Sano could fire his second shot, Malik used Soru to appear behind him.
"Don't judge me that quickly. Theres a reason for that bounty."
Malik raised his right arm and brought it down to slash.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Hayao swung his wing so that it connected with the blade and parryed it. Sano looked over his shoulder still rather calm "So thats your ability is it? So you are fast, just like your name entails, however, sneaking up on me will prove... dificult" Sano's other gun was pointed back behind him as he fired behind his back to Malik
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Malik used soru once again, dodging the next bullet.
"Hmmm, I suppose sneaking up on you could prove difficult, but those pistals won't work on me"
He moves back, and let's th weasals run into the woods behind.
"True I am fast like the weasal, but that's not te only reason I have that name. I think you'll find my stealth and flexibility impressive..."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:02 pm

In the rush of backround that only those with Soru knew Sano apeared next to Malik "they wouldent if I failed to level the playing feild, like this we may as well be running normaly." He drew his guns "oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I can also use the high speed manuvering technique as you, I happan to think Ive mastred the art of manuvering it, but well see whos more skilled at that" He fired two rounds, one for where he was and one for where he was heading, as they were both moving at soru speed the attack could not be avoided as easly.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Holy crap Malik thought to himself. He tried to shoot himself backwards with soru, so that both bullets would miss, but the first just hit his side, making a hole half of a bullet big opening to outside his body.
Malik winced in pain, and ripped it out, his eyes tearing from pain. In all the pain, he let out a smile. This place was his territory, and he had traps set up in every corner for situations lie this. The stranger was heading directly into a trap he had lade, an enormous pit that couldn't be avoided even at soru speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight: Malik vs Sano   Fight: Malik vs Sano Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight: Malik vs Sano
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next