One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Empty
PostSubject: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:03 pm

I,m indiffent on what char to be and the location so Ill leve them up to you
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: Hmm   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:04 pm

Bobby blackdole and hurrican island
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:05 pm

intresting, explain hurricane island, the weather, footing, ect.

who should I be
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: explain   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Really Windy thing flying every where and deserted.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:08 pm

cool I'll will be playing as Jace Rills should we exchange char. sheets? or do you perfer not knowing
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: hmm   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:10 pm

exchange char sheets + who goes first.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: I'll let you go first   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:11 pm

Name: Jace "white hands" Rills

Bounty: he has done nothing to deserve 800 but that will change very soon

Species: Human

Occupation: he plans to acquire one once he joins a crew (sheet will be changed then)

Allegiance: pirate, but he’s not in a crew yet, he’ll join one that he is convinced is strongest, even if it’s the navy, but he’ll need allot of convincing

Home Village/Ocean: Drum Island (Grandline)

Appearance: average height, longish dark blond hair, a longer brown coat lined with white fur which is always open due to heat, he wears no other shirt, a spiral is tattooed on his chest, loose jeans with holes in the knees, black boots that have had the toes removed

History: he was born into a peaceful life, but found himself bored all the time, as a kid his pastime quickly became spying on others, or tagging along on mountain climbing expeditions that he wasn’t meant to be on. Needles to say he was an annoyance to most people who knew him, one day after being sent back home from trying to stole away on another expedition he set out on his own to a smaller near by mountain, while lost up there he came across a cave that he attempted to enter in which he found a particularly big lapahn which beat him up rather badly and then threw him back down the mountain. Mainly due to his stubborn nature he refused to lose that easily, he began to occupy his time with training in hopes of one day beating that lapahn, this was not going well because his fists weren’t strong enough to deliver sufficient punches and he lacked the balance for kicks. But year after year he climbed back to the same cave and lost again, people began to wonder why the lapahn was throwing him down the mountain instead of eating him. Finally when he was fifteen he reached the cave and found that the lapahn wasn’t there, looking around the cave he found it full smashed carts and other things the villagers thought were “lost in a snow storm” near the top of the heap there was a funny gray fruit, knowing that devil fruits are valuable he eminently stole it. As he was leaving the lapahn returned and (once again) savagely beat him but this time he woke up with a devil fruit next to his bed, he decided to eat it because the other villagers told him not to. He spent two years learning how to best use what he later identified to be the shimon shimon no mi. At seventeen he went back up the mountain (made much easier with the devil fruit) and finally beat the lapahn and returned to town with the unconscious lapahn and all the things he had been hording, he left the lapahn with an old female doctor which he disliked named Dr. Kureha, manly because he hoped one would be the death of the other. Shortly after that he moved to a near by harbor town to take over the family business (a bar) where he met many pirates and took up an interest in piracy, acquired a very small ship, and set off to be a pirate. (Wapol came to power a year and a half after he left)

Personality: head strong, stubborn, almost never gives up, friendly unless you anger him, gets along well with any easy going person who wont try and order him around

Ship: at the moment a nameless tiny ship

Ship Flag: none yet

Devil Fruit: shimon shimon no mi (fingerprint fingerprint fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Capabilities: makes fingertips super durable (when using the other ability only), and allows the user to change the characteristics of his finger prints and toe prints in three different ways, these are here referred to as “modes” these are marked by the color glow that his fingertips give off when the prints are being left and the color the fingerprints that are left behind are, the tree “modes” are as follows:
-Bomb prints (red) - the prints are left on a surface and release explosive impact when activated, the more prints the more impact (one is like a punch)
-Null prints (blue) - instantly stop any moving object they touch “nullifying” the attack
-Sticky prints (green) - latches o n to a surface, like some animals and insects can

Special Abilities: lightning reflexes, excellent precision, skilled w/ kicks, expert timing

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): “shimon no…”
-Return (stops an object with “null” on the left hand and then touches the object with his right hand set on “bomb” and releases the impact to push the object back)
-Rapid hits (repeatedly jabs opponent with all ten fingers at once using “bomb” and releasing the impact upon connecting the equivalent to luffy’s gum gum Gatling gun or choosing to wait and activate all of that damage later)
-Cannon pitch (throws an exploding ball out with a “bomb print” on it, then activates the print to send the ball at ball target at high speeds, this can also be used to change the balls direction in the air)
-Finisher kick (jumps up and latches on to the top of enemy’s head with “sticky prints” and then from a one handed hand stand position delivers a kick to the back of the neck with toes loaded with “bomb prints”)
-Push (activates “bomb prints on fingers or toes to push off in air or land safely)
-Trap (puts “null prints” next to “sticky prints” on the ground and waits for someone to step on them, they activate once they are stepped on causing the victim to be stuck to the floor until he releases them or until they remove the shoe touching the trap)
-Final finisher (keeps opponent still with “trap” then throws a bunch of exploding baseballs out then has them fly at the opponent from multiple sides with “cannon pitch” causing them to hit with extraordinary force and then explode)

Weapons/Items: exploding baseballs

Goals: join, or build a crew. After that he plans to take over a pirate town and invent what he calls “land piracy”, this may be due to the fact that he can’t swim.
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: done   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:13 pm

i'm ready
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm

post your sheet, also you are going first
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: wait   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:15 pm

You can go first
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:15 pm

post your sheet, then I'll go
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: carp   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:24 pm

I keep posting it and it's always desepering.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:25 pm

fine I have seen the sheet anyway

Jace walked out from the resteraunt he had eaten at to find that his ship had been moved over to a difrent side of the docks and that it was just being tied up by a man he had never seen before. "what do you think your doing!?!?" Jace exclaimed, not realising that this man was jost doing his job. "I hope you know I'm not paying for that!", again not realising that his ship was Illegaly docked and this man was doing him a favor. Acting incredibly rashly he throws a bace ball at the man wich then rockets twaord the man as Jace yelled ot "cannon pitch!". the ball rocketed threw the air strait tward the man's head (note this bace ball exploads on impact)
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: Dodge   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:32 pm

Bobby doges barley!And barley gets away!He transformes into Alan Tracey and jumps hige in the air.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:39 pm

mind your posting (remember the rules)

as bobby jumped into the air he forgot that the base ball was set to exploade. the resulting blast causes mearly a deversion due to the fact that boby had jumped so high. As the smoke clears it reveals Jace standing with one hand pointed in frunt of him and the other behind, his finger tips glow bright blue and a smug expression on his face. "Hmmph so now your big, no big deal!"
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: Where   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Bobby can't find Jace!But he flips so that his head goes down first he puts his arm out to hit the ground.crack the ground to make Jace lose balance. Where ever he is.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:54 pm

Jace dose loose balence, balence was never a strong point of his. that was, however before he got his devil fruit, by leaning forward he touches his left hand to the ground as his figertips swich to bright green "sticky prints..." he wispers then from a one handed hand stand position he delevers a vichious kick to the center of booby's back "... and first strike!" he thinks as the kick swiftly moves closer to its target. Jace is behind boby standing on his left hand and kicking the center of bobby's back from the right with his right foot.
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:56 pm

I have to quit
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 pm

will you be coming back or what?
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: eventualy   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:56 pm

mabey il have time tommorow morning but now i hvae to pack my stuff for vacation.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:06 pm

Can I participate?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: hey   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:19 pm

hows bobs fighting going without my guidence?
mabey he needs more help.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:24 pm

he never litsns to the rules, look at his posts vs mine
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: yup   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:49 pm

he needs more help
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: im ready   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:59 pm

lets continue our fight,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next