One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New war thread ideas and possibilities

Go down 
+11
9thKing
Shadow
Gael
Cobdogred
TheBlackLuffy
Master of Chaos
cole
Maxulus
Kaiser Yonkou
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:13 am

lol, ok then, list your characters who are participating
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:41 am

Right now, just Alibek Mushroom (Yes, his name is mushroom).
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:57 am

righto, welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:09 am

Thank you for the welcome. Finally looks like I'm getting settled into the forums around here. Went ahead and posted in the prolog section, wasn't sure if that was still going on or not. Wink
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:13 am

it is, till i deem us ready for the war arc
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:43 am

As the Black Marines are supposed to be formed by the strong government members, I thought of making another Marine Squad with my Admiral, Jiper Juicest. If any one of you has a WG char/marine you can join the force of the admiral. Strong characters are also welcome. Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:43 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3285-serious-war-thread-the-grand-atlantis-war-open-to-all-participants-three-way-struggle-between-pirates-atlantians-and-marines

And yes, all marines are either following Jipers or Miryan since they are the two admirals leading the marine forces.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:31 am

Okay. As it is difficult to keep track of the actions in the war, can somebody tell me what the Marines are doing so that we can get ourselves organized? Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:39 pm

ok guys, im sorry this has been so late, we have had a general consensus and we believe that it is best to do a timeskip till the aftermath of the war. This means you can do your own threads and what not. So thats means the war is over now. Thank you for all of those people who put alot of time into the project, it wasnt as smooth flowing as the previous ones, but i still had fun with a few battles and npcs. Sorry about my personal stuff affecting my rping too, it was technically what screwed up my posting for this arc. But in the future we will have another war arc, hopefully you will all have the patience to join that one. Also i would like to say thanks to James for hi story idea and npc work. Anything regarding Atlantis should go through James thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:51 am

Its alright *coughs* I effectively did nothin in the war DARN (Koraaa *is possessed by Grace*) ! *coughs* .. lol jk jk.
Alrighty, timeskip it is. How long ? Like, 1-2 weeks ?
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:59 am

This really made the months of waiting and participating worthless....
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:02 am

hm...so there is a war timeskip? okay... good to know
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:55 am

well its the idea, mainly because i have no idea how to post, unless you guys are up for posting? If i post can we continue the arc?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:10 am

Okay then, everyone (assuming I'm not like a week behind) should just assume that the Buster Call vanished before it could destroy the city, and it reappeared many, many leagues away a week later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New war thread ideas and possibilities
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4