One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New war thread ideas and possibilities

Go down 
+11
9thKing
Shadow
Gael
Cobdogred
TheBlackLuffy
Master of Chaos
cole
Maxulus
Kaiser Yonkou
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:47 am

ME?! OH YEAH BABE IMMA ROCK!!!

ADMIRAL JIPER IS HERE TO KICK SOME ASS XD
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:06 am

This sounds like a lot of fun
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Would the Shichibukai, perchance, be involved?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Hmmm, interesting. Really what I wanted to see to continue my char's progress lol.
As for those Balck Marines, interested in one of my chars ?
Here's a link:
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t2439-tamuri-todd-the-grey-eagle?highlight=Todd
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:59 am

Well it is still on planning stage but the strongest members of the shichibukai might join them. Oh of course Todd can be a part here. He is powerful truth to speak Smile
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:20 am

Someone sent me another good idea for everyone to join, it might be fun.

"Atlantis. Well, not exactly. What I mean is an island that is similar to Atlantis. We could just name it something else to make it more original. Anyway, I digress. What I was thinking is that there could be this highly technologically advanced island. The people who live on this island built a metal dome around the entire island effectively making the island into a submarine that is about five times as large as Marineford. From the outside, the island would look like a gray sphere. This island has been like this even before the World Government was created and they have recorded information on the Void Century. However, the people of this island try to avoid making contact with the outside world so very few people know about them. Put this all together and the island is very valuable. Marines would want to avoid letting information about the Void Century come to light. Historians would want it for the opposite reason that Marines want it. Anyone could use it as a weapon.

Now, as for the people of this island, they would usually be lighter-skinned since they do not get out in the sun much. Most of these people are cyborgs in one way or another. Because of their technology, they have found ways to improve their bodies. These people are very distrustful of outsiders and less then ten other people have been on the island since it sank into the ocean."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:49 am

ok everyone, a new member on the site gave me the best idea for this situation, we will combine the two ideas. The people of the city claim to have discovered the Oro Jackson and this brings marines and pirates to come and search for the oro jackson.... the details can be sorted out, but i want to hear opinion first.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:56 am

oh that sounds fun
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:23 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:27 am

ok then, i want all the participating characters to be listed here please, and i will need at least 2 organizers with me, anyone can volunteer, but of course i am to overlook the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:04 am

Well, here are mine: The entire Black Cross Pirates, as well as Tamuri Todd.

Todd's link:
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t2439-tamuri-todd-the-grey-eagle?highlight=Todd
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:34 am

I want to put CP9 and the Dark Asura Pirates for joining Smile
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:22 am

I can help you organize it nikz, if you'll have me. Also, I would like to bring in the Aurora Pirates and The Black Wolf Revolutionaries, which is basically a group of NPCs with one PC named Gavin Spencer.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:50 am

I will probably bring all of my chars and my crew...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:38 am

I'm presuming the Archangels will be involved, and Gael will as well (he'll be looking for shinies!).
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:19 am

man this is gonna be huge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Reinn will be thereand probably SMiLEY CREW if they agree with that idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:07 pm

I'll help organize too, if you think I can handle it XD
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 pm

I would like my character Simo Hayha to be on the marine side, plus I have a guy in the dark asura pirates.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:54 pm

The Steel Village and Wolf Pack Hunters will both participate.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:06 pm

very nice, i like it for James and Gael to help me out, since James gave me the atlantis idea in the first place. Ok very good response so far guys, now for James and Gael, the three of us will have to come up with a few good NPCs for this one, the two of you pm me with ideas. Yes this will be huge people, make no doubts about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:02 am

I guess no more Black Marines? Sad
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:28 am

I think we could still do them right?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:39 am

May I suggest that it has a set date and time and maybe a week advanced announcement. So it doesn't just appear one day. This way I think more people would be able to partake in it. Because if a number of people start it early in the mourning and get far into it in a couple of hours that may discourage people who wanted to join that come around later.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:43 am

ok then , im setting a date right now, the war will begin on 26 of January, the post will be up and you are welcome to join, we will do a pre war thread as always.... its a big event, so i expect the people who put their names down to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New war thread ideas and possibilities
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next