One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New war thread ideas and possibilities

Go down 
+11
9thKing
Shadow
Gael
Cobdogred
TheBlackLuffy
Master of Chaos
cole
Maxulus
Kaiser Yonkou
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

New war thread ideas and possibilities Empty
PostSubject: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:19 am

If you have been with us for a long time, then you would know every once in a while we have a big war thread with a huge storyline. This is so everyone can have fun, increase their bounties, battle with the big names like the schibukai and the admirals and the yonkou. We like to have these once in a while and its been quite a while since our last one so i wanted to organize one more, yay. And this time we have perks, nice happy perks. For marine characters, participation will mean instant rank up, so you get to move up by one rank. As for pirates , we did this last time too but your bounties will be increased simply for taking part in the war, and if you fight a big name , your bounty will be increased too.

THIS IS A INTEREST CHECK, i want to see who would like for this to happen before anything solid happens, like the pre war thread, the actual war thread and the aftermath. This is our system for war rps. There are more prizes being considered, but for now the ones i mentioned are definite. Here is the story, if you have an idea, please do comment.

PLOT:The idea here is that , the marines and WG believe they have found Oro Jackson, at the very bottom of the ocean, and they believe some information about Raftel and One piece may be on board that ship. They are trying to salvage it, but the pirates catch wind of this and try to stop them from getting it and also so they can get the treasures and information that might be aboard the Oro Jackson.

Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:34 am

I like the idea, I am totally in though it depends totally on my char's crew captain's descision. Probably scratch Division 14 from it unless the crew wants to have some epic action.

and probably get nuked e.e
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 am

Thank you for your support 8th, and this wont happen right away, we will plan for a time when everyone can post... im sure it will be fun. We have done 2 so far on this site, and they were both enjoyable for me Smile so i still want to see who wants to play
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:45 pm

well nikz. I think this will be a great storyline. And with this I think that I am thinking of a great team for the part of the government. A temporary team will be created that will be composed of the most strongest characters from the WG and Marines. What do you think? Very Happy I think I can call them the Black Government Warlords
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:27 pm

ummm, lets not go too far ahead Kaiser... im in the middle of setting up a story for White Code as well, so we must be patient. Im pming you about something
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:17 am

well this is just the opinion though nikz, since every pirate would want to get one piece after all. damn, maybe I just read naruto too much lol.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:09 am

lol, you do read naruto too much, lol, but its not a sin, i have taken your idea into my thoughts, but there are some things i want to see first, like how many people like the idea
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:46 am

yes. but I would like that thing to really happen. I mean the strongest members of the Government. That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:31 am

guys if you want to have the major arc soon enough please send in your suggestions.It would help ALOT
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:36 am

nikz's idea is very good... If we go with that, I believe it will be fine
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:38 am

great that you like it Max.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:39 am

I had an idea about a tag between the marines and the pirates to take down a strong guy but that won't work...The good stuff is when the PCs are the protagonists and the antagonists and not when the angagonist is a NPC
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 am

Well for sure NPCs will have a major part in this arc because this is really gonna be big. It is like the Ninja War in Naruto but in the One Piece World
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:16 am

well, still the main battles should be between PCs...That's why the other wars were enjoyable
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Nice idea it will also help to enrichen my devil fruit with more people ^^
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:13 pm

I like the idea as well. Although not every pirate crew would get wind of the marines find. So would there be a certain number of crews that get to go?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 pm

well, in the two war arcs we had everybody could participate
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Oh ok
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Well I'm game..I'll put Leon Lexus, Neol, and Major Payne in the RP once its made..but the thing is..the only other rank Neol and Payne could get is Admiral..and I don't think you'd allow that.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Haha I'll have one of my newbie character get involved with this!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:25 am

Now I will put on my suggestion. Since this event will have a major effect on the Pirate Era. Information on One Piece means that almost all Pirates will be wanting that peace of information after all this is the reason why did the Pirates went into a journey. Considering the number of pirates I am thinking that I want to make a Temporary Government Division to take care of this problem. It will consist of the most powerful members from both the Marines and World Government into one powerful team. I have thought the name and I have brought up one. They will be called the Black Marines.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 am

well, that goes against my opinion that NPCs actually ruin the threads if they are antagonists, but I can't force you to not do it either.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:59 am

what are you talking about? The Black Marines are composed of PCs. not NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:48 pm

oh really? then I like it Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:14 am

Think of it! Seta, The Admirals. All of the powerful PCs! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New war thread ideas and possibilities
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next