One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New war thread ideas and possibilities

Go down 
+11
9thKing
Shadow
Gael
Cobdogred
TheBlackLuffy
Master of Chaos
cole
Maxulus
Kaiser Yonkou
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:34 am

Yes we can still do the Black Marines. Those who want to join put your name here. It that all right with you Nikz?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:12 am

... ok, but im warning you now Kaiser, you are not to be more powerful than the Atlantians, no god moddinng, and for god sakes you are going to lose one fight , i wont allow auto dodge or impossible block.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:00 am

The Black Marines' sole purpose is to try to stop the powerful pirates into their plans Nikz, not win a fight over them. Since the White Code is on the mission I guess Seta will have to deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:26 am

I would like Simo Hayha to be a part of the Black marines, he is only a lieutenant but he is powerful.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Yes Indeed. He is powerful. So here are the current list of the Black Marines:

Seta Hellark (codenamed: Astex) (Head of the Black Marines, Leader of the Tactics and Intelligence Unit)
Raijin Darkstorm: (codenamed: Xinijar) (Leader of the Main Offensive Unit)
Simo Hayha: (codenamed: Moxis)
Todd Eagle: (I used Eagle instead of Todd. codenamed: Lexage) (Leader of the Main Defensive Unit)
Aaron Black: (codenamed: Raxona)
Martello Young: (codenamed: Lexlartom)
Nishki D Rock: (codenamed: Shiknix)
Yujiro Mori: (codenamed: Juxiroy)

Does anyone object that Seta Hellark will be the leader of the Black Marines?For those who did not know what Seta Hellark's abilites are capable of or who he is exactly here is the link:
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t2120-seta-hellark?highlight=Seta+Hellark

And for the members of the Black Marines. I have made some codenames. I used the letters of the name of your characters and just added the letter X. And I have assigned who will be the Unit leaders.

Last edited by Kaiser Yonkou on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Aaron Black can he join
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:18 pm

He is good. I will put him in the Offensive Unit.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:11 pm

I'm good with Seta, and thanks for putting me in the Black Marines.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:14 pm

So Todd's in the defence ? Kinda odd cause he's one of the more dangerous attackers around, but then again, a good defence is a powerful attack right ? lol, alright !
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:19 pm

The marine bounty hunter crew The Wolf Pack Hunters volunteer to be part of the black marines.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Yes indeed, the best defense is a good offense.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Okay, I have a NPC pirate crew of my own to wield... don't expect fights with them to be easy at all.

Question, must our PCs be free in order to participate? If so, then I might have conflicting schedules.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:05 pm

you put Nishki and Martello into the black marines too Kaiser

.... i dont think so Gael, either way , we can treat this like a One piece movie Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 am

*waving shyly* hey guys, may i join?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:59 am

you always arrive during the big threads CC hahahahhahahaa,

welcome aboard, im guess your going for the oro jackson too eh?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:37 am

all right Nikz.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 am

an One Piece movie instead of a Whitebeard War arc? xD
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:32 pm

so is this the thread?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:10 pm

only the prologue to set up the story
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 pm

yeah, but my charrie is joining yours k?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:56 pm

yay, i know CC we are going together Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Btw, can the Avenger Pirates jump into the Prologue?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:38 pm

yes sure thing Max
Back to top Go down
NegaMajora

NegaMajora

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:55 pm

I'd be interested in joining. Would be a great way to kick off my first character meeting everyone else.... with a huge, epic bloodbath. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New war thread ideas and possibilities   New war thread ideas and possibilities - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New war thread ideas and possibilities
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next