One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line

Go down 
+3
Frog Dragon
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:36 pm

James coughed and spat out some water before he turned to Jake and gave him a shaky grin. "Thanks man," he said.

Immelman spotted Jake and James and flew down to land on Jake's head with a loud cry of, "Pop!"

"Good work, Immelman," James said to the dragon, who gave James a toothy grin. "Thanks for the backup." James looked around to see that Kaori had saved the ship. From where he was, the damage didn't look all that bad. He figured he could have the ship up and running in under a day. Most of the wood that had broken off was still floating on the surface of the ocean. James pulled himself from the piece of wood and swam over to the ship. He pulled himself up on it and examined it again. It seemed his first analysis of the ship had been correct. "I think I can fix this," James said at last. "It will take some time though. A day, at the most."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:43 pm

as telothlion landed back down onto the ship and said "is everyone ok and is anybody not here?" telothlion then grabbed onto the mast as what he was standing on drifted off and some the winds started up he wanted to make sure he didnt fall into the sea he thought ( hmm i havent these people my power)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:55 pm

"With you here, that's everyone present and accounted for," James said to Telothlion. James looked at everyone who was there and thought for a moment before he said, "Telothlion, Jake, Immelman, could you three go and get the wood around this area and bring it here? I'll need it to fix the ship. Bring me all the wood you can find. I will need it to fix the ship. Kaori, see that lighthouse over there?" James pointed at the small part of the cliff that jutted out from the main part of the cliff. (It's the lighthouse that the Strawhats were at when they were talking to Laboon and Crocus. Luffy also 'fought' Laboon next to the lighthouse.) "Go see if anyone is there," James continued. "We could use their help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:21 pm

"DAMN THIS WIND" telothlion yelled but he thought it couldnt do much to his flight if he flies fast enough when he dived up a sudden burst of wind caught him as he tumbled in the air unable to control himself as he tumbled into the sea he though (OH SHIT)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Jake saluted.
"Aye, captain!"
He didn't lose any more time, and swam off as fast as he could (which, considering he was a tuna fishman, was damn fast), gathering the wood he found floating on the water.
Then he saw the birdguy falling into the water and sighed. He let go of the wood he had been carrying in one arm, although he kept the wood he was carrying on the other and raced through the water towards him.
Once there, he slung one arm around the thin guy and brought him and the wood back to the safe spot James was on. Not as carefully as before, he dropped both in front of his captain.
"Ey, maybe you should stay here if ya can't handle it. Jus sayin."
He waved at the two and started gathering again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:33 pm

telothlion scurried to the top of the mast to the crows nest curled up into a ball and started rocking and saying "im useless , i cant swim, i cant fly , i cant fight , and cant do anything" he repeatedley said this to himself quietly so no
one else could hear
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:10 pm

James glanced up at Telothlion as he picked up the wood. He noticed the winged man was shaking, but he didn't know what to say. As James began to hammer in some of the wood an idea came to him.

"Hey, Telothlion, come down here for a minute," James called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:42 am

Telothlion glanced down at james then climbed back down with as much caution as he could when he walked over to james he always held onto something as he looked from side to side at the sea he asked "what would you like?" Telothlion was very scared.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:29 am

"Hold this," James handed his hammer to Telothlion. Then he ran inside the ship and came out a second later with a barrel. James sliced open the barrel with Crimson Rain to reveal that it contained his special sticky mixture. James detached an already used brush from the side of the barrel, dipped it into the pitch, and began applying the pitch to the wood he had already hammered in, to fill in the cracks and help keep it all together. As he was doing this, he looked back at Telothlion and said, "So...what's up with you? You don't really act like a pirate, or like someone who would be interested in joining a pirate crew."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:49 am

jake politely cleared his throat.
"Excuse me while I'm dropping off some more wood!"
He laid two arms full of wood on the deck.
"Geez, how much wood can one ship have?"
He looked at birdguy (that's his new nickname now) and grinned encouragingly.
"No hard feelings, eh? Just don't want ya to drown while I'm not lookin."
And off he was, to gather the rest of the wood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:00 pm

he answered jake "ok" because any excuse he made would sound whiney then he turned to james "i joined because i owed you my life then i left for i thought you didnt care for me and thought i was crazy and the reason for joining pirates not marines is because before i was running from master i was killing for him"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:32 pm

"Killing for him?" James put the brush back on the barrel, took his hammer back, and started putting more wood on the ship's hole. "That's kinda surprising. You never struck me as the killing type."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:43 pm

"he kidnapped my parents and made me work for him or he would kill my parents eventually he betrayed me the one thing that is forcing me to remember are these chains used for holding me in the ship the metal is melted to my skin" he said this afterwards he sat down trying to not get upset through remembering he was the one who caused his parents death.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:48 pm

"Hmmm..." James smiled. "This is great! This hole really won't take long, if I do this...and this..." He glanced back at Telothlion as he worked and said, "I'm sorry to hear about your parents. Just remember that you're not alone. I think just about everyone here has lost someone or something important to them. Take me for example. My mom is dead and my loser of a father ran out on me to be a pirate. I do have a sister, but she's not actually related to me." He shivered slightly. "My scary, horrifying sister!" There wasn't much more to do. Between James and Jake they were managing to get the work done quickly.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:50 pm

"This should be all!"
Jake climbed on deck with the last wood he had found floating out there in his arms.
"So, we ready to go on, or what?"
He glanced at the birdguy, just for one moment, before he put his usual expression of a grin back on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:03 pm

"ok" Telothlion answered now knowing that everyone had lost something he then turned to james and jake "if you two are going to the lighthouse im not going" he thought a small lighthouse would be a great ambush point .
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:08 pm

"Finished," James said as he brought down his hammer for the last time. Then he stood back up and looked back at Telothlion. "Fine. But if you stay here, then you can put this stuff back in the ship. Me and Jake will be back in a few minutes to push the ship back in the water. See you later." James turned to Jake and Immelman. "Ready guys?" Then he jumped down into the water.

Last edited by James D. Cook on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Telothlion "said fine as long as it requires no water or winds" then started to roll the barrel of sticky mix into the ship he knew that the master would not know where he was if he stayed on the ship and that means he would be safe
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:56 pm

"Always ready, sir!"
Jake said and saluted sloppishly, something that got him an angry look from Henry, who had weirdly just survived it all.
He just grinned and jumped after his captain.
"Well c'mon, Immelman!"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Kaori dropped down to the ground and made his way to the lighthouse. He walked over the door, and knocked. "Anyone here?!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:40 pm

((I'll give you a little bit of time to interact with this guy, because we would have spent a while working on the ship.))

The door swung open in front of Kaori and a young man dressed in a Marine uniform, stepped out. "Oh," he said. "I didn't think anyone else was here." He cocked his head to the side and looked at Kaori through slitted eyes. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:19 am

"I'm a newcomer to the Grand Line." This was probably a marine, so bullshit was advised. "You are in the marines?" He asked. He wanted to be sure. He might not be a marine after all, but it was very, very likely. If it was a marine, the best course of action would be to take him out before he could call in assistance.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:46 pm

The young man grinned. He snapped to attention and saluted Kaori. "Yep! I'm a Marine. My name is Remus Lancaster." Then he frowned. "Say, you look familiar. What did you say your name was?"

[Presentation Box]
Remus Lancaster
Marine Warrant Officer
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:02 pm

The comment indicated that the marine had seen his bounty poster. It was best to take him out now. "Kaori Ashata." He told the man his name, and waited a second for the realization to sink in, before decking him without even pulling back his arm. He could throw a crushing punch even without drawing his arm back, and the faster this was, the better.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Remus was thrown back by the punch, into the lighthouse. He hit the ground and rolled backwards, leaping to his feet. As he came back up, two pistols appeared in his hands as if from nowhere. Other then some blood coming from his nose and his hair mussed up some, he didn't actually look like he was in bad condition from the punch.

"Kaori 'the Invincible' Ashata," Remus said, his voice tone had changed. No longer was he speaking in a light, conversational manner, nor was he smiling. "Well then, let's see how truly invincible you really are." Then he opened fire with both pistols blazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next