One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE! Empty
PostSubject: Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE!   Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:23 am

Alex woke up to the screams of fellow prisoners, his shackles of seastone draining his strength considerably. Next to him was Fwink who was shackled to the wall in a similar fashion, and Dirk and their new member Josh who were dangling from the ceiling in what looked like a giant bird cage. "What happened? Where the h--- are we?" It looked to be a normal prison cell that youd find in any marine building, and as Alex was scanning the barren walls he noticed a door which had begun to creak slowly open, allowing a normal sized man, who didnt look very special step through the door. The man stepped forward through the door, followed by 2 other men who were larger than the first. The small man, who Alex had concluded was the Commanding Officer of the area. Alex opened his mouth to ask where he was, "Hey whe-" But was cut off when the smaller man appear in front of him and landed an extremely heavy punch into his gut. "You will speak only when spoken to. Understood Mr. Eden?" Alex didnt know why, but he couldnt respond to even that, and coughed up some blood, looked the man in the face, and watch him and his 2 men leave the celler.

((we were capture by the wavy reds, thats how this is playing out. and sent to a small prison and are awaiting transport to impel down))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE!   Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Fwink sat calmly shackled to the wall. There was no use trying to escape, he had already tested these shackles and they were well made. There was nothing he could do on his own. He kept his eyes closed and listened as 3 men entered. the one in front had lighted footsteps, he was smaller then the other two who thudded through the corridor. He heard his captain begin to speak and then his words were quickly cut off by a soft thudding sound and a wheezing of escaping breath. They hit him! Fwink thought to himself angrily. He leaned forward in his shackles a bit trying to get closer to those that were harming his captain. However he kept his eyes closed, he knew he would notice more if he didn't use them.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE!   Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:39 pm

"Fwink" Alex gasped out, "I have a plan, but im going to need you for this... Next time the guards come in, Dirk, Josh, and Myself will create a distraction, i need you to slip out from your cuffs, you should be able to do that right? If you cant... we're doomed to impel down. But enough of that, when they come in, you need to throw your voice to the other side of the cell away from me, make it sound like a guard whos in trouble. When that happens, ill grab the small one with all the strength i can, Josh, you swing that cage free from the roof, it doesnt look latched to it or anything, Dirk, i need you to call Sora for me, have him try to break the bars on that window to the outside. And Fwink, once your free, dont go outside, i need you to get the keys while they search the perimiter, the best place to hide is right under their noses."

Dirk rose his hands to his lips, and whistled at such a high frequency nobody in the cell could here it, but Sora came, and pearch on the window, just outside of the bars, "Ok boy, we need your help here, try breaking those bars free, k?" Sora quickly began pecking at the bars with Shigan, not fully knocking them out so the breakout would look more realistic. He then squeezed through the bars and pecked at Fwinks cuffs.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE!   Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:39 pm

((Fwibk has been gone awhile, but he pops up occasionaly.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE!   Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:41 pm

[I haven't seen him since....way earlier in the year. He was kinda cool]
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE!   Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Void pirates, escape to the GRAND LINE!
Page 1 of 1