One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line

Go down 
+3
Frog Dragon
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:39 am

Hiroshi smile and bright face went away " I'm I bothering you?" Hioshi sighed " Oh well I guess there's no avoiding it I want to join your crew I've received dozens of invitation from other pirate crews that came threw here but they wasn't as strong as you I can tell from the way you handled you sword your powerful. So what do you say care to take me on as your crews doctor.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:00 am

as sheral woke up he was in a bed he was in a doctors office as he looked around he was being chained down by the two who he captured then were set free as they stood there they chained his arms and legs down then they left as the doctor entered the room he told sheral "everything is normal you are healthy and illness free now we are going to play a game" he said this as he grabbed a scapel and started to make and incission in sheral's chest as sheral writhed in agony the doctor put it next to sheral letting all the blood run from sherals body until he was very very pale but for some reason still alive as he was flipped over to expose his back a cut was made down the length of his back as the doctor pulled out his spine which caused more agony then the doctor moved to take out all organs except the brain then the doctor grabbed a hammer and chissel and removed the top half of sherals head leaving the blood to pour our like a knocked over cup as he gasped for air.

all that really happened was that the blood cover his nose and mouth so as he gasped for air he was sucking in blood because he needed more oxygen as heartrate increased again still giving in counciousness
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:55 am

(Seriously guys, I posted yesterday and you already filled three more sites! I mean, I appreciate such enthusiasm, but just... just slow it down and wait for the others, will you? I'm completely lost again.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 am

"Um...no thanks," James said, while stepping around Hiroshi. "We already have a doctor. If you really want to join, you'll have to do better then that." James headed off down the street with Immelman trotting after him.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Amari sighed and hugged her knees, thinking about her foster parents...
"Is there anything I can do so I can get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Hiroshi sighed " Oh well worth a shot Well be carefull this island is swarming with marines" Hiroshi then sat back down on the bench and watched as James walked away
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:50 pm

"Well, we'll have to wait till he's all better. I want to make sure he'll live. Doc said he's repeated having illusion so it's not helping his condition." Kanhoji said, whistling.

Meanwhile, at the doc.
"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!" The doc screamed as he was already treating the, troublesome, patient.
"Sheesh!!! Kanhoji just have to bring the most "interesting" patient, doesn't he!! Might as well put him on life support, just in case. Dang it, I should give him some pain relivers-" The doctor continues to ramble as he continues to treat Sheral till he becomes much more stable.
Oh he means it. Doc is going to kill Kanhoji as soon as he steps into this room.....

"There's no reason the rush. I'm surprise that the marines haven't spotted us yet!!" Kanhoji laughed at the thought, accidently bumping into James. He didn't know how far they walked, but it's seemingly far enough to bump into the Aurora's Captain.
"Opps, sorry dude." Kanhoji said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:54 pm

"Oh, hi," James glanced over at Kanhoji briefly, before staring ahead. "So it's you again." Immelman ran up to Kanhoji and Amari, looking around for Sukai. James had continued walking, but then he stopped and turned around. "What are you guys doing in this town anyway?" he asked Kanhoji.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Kanhoji blinked at the question but laughs, putting himself in a comical thinking expression, that would surely make his sister slap her forehead.
"Let see. First of all, they have a great dango shop!!! Then, there is this clothing shop where I need to get some basic clothing. I think there is a clothing shop my sister would like to. And there is the tower, do you know how great of a view it is? It took a pictures of the sunset from up there, it was really great. One of the best places to get natures. The town people wore funny clothes on this one day!! It was really fuunnnyyy!!! And-" It just goes to show how much Kanhoji knows about this place, or maybe it was rather he been to this place before.
To Amari, it would probably explain how her brother didn't get lost yet.
Anyway, Kanhoji kept listing off some of the reason he would come to town, including a festival that will happen next summer.
"-And this has become the information site for marines." Kanhoji finally said at last, laughing as he scratched the back of his head.

Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Amari blinks at the dragon and Sukai comes out of her sweatshirt and chirps at Immelman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 pm

sherals eyes flicked open (for real this time) due to his increased heart rate he awoke he saw the blood on the floor and tried to get away crawling away slipping over. as he turned he saw the doctor he looked like the same one as in his night mare he tried to get away he was not going to be killed again as he tried to make sure he was captured as he saw a reflection his face and suit was soaked with blood he didnt want to be noticed though he knew the doctor could see but he hoped he wouldnt tell anyone or killed him in a pain ful way he crawled towards his pistol which was lying in an alley way near him. he had to do it now while most of the people were busy.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:44 pm

"Oi oi, where do you think you're going....?" The doc said, a scary aura around him as sheral tried to escaped, grabbing the man's shirt before he could even step out.
"I already got you on life support, and you're barely living, so don't you dare leave on me!" The doc picked up sheral and dumped him back on the cot.
Seeing the man's expression he can't help but sighed. He knew restraining the man wouldn't be a good idea, but Sheral is pushing the docs to his limits.
He used some medicine to help calm down Sheral and continue on working on the blood he spilled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:52 pm

as sheral was stopped his pupil grew he was shaking in utter terror he still tried to leave this attempt was harder though but he needed to get away from this man "you are not going to kill me" he still remembered the maniacal laughter as if it was a clear as day
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:41 pm

(My apologies for taking so long to reply. My time on the computer is currently very regulated. It is uncertain at this time when, if ever, it will change.)

"Huh," James frowned and turned away again, but once more he stopped and turned around. "If you don't mind me asking, where did you find that thing?" He pointed at Sukai.

Immelman was currently bouncing up and down in front of Amari, squeaking: "Dragondragondragondragon!"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry and Remus finally left the Aurora ship, having looked over the entire vessel. They had only taken one thing, however: the eternal pose that led to this island. The two headed slowly back to base, chatting about the most ordinary, mundane things. Remus stopped abruptly, letting his partner get ahead.

"What is it?" Harry asked, after he had finally noticed that Remus was no longer next to him.

"I think I smell...never mind," Remus shook his head. "You go on. I've got something to check out." He turned and ran off, leaving Harry behind. For a moment, Harry just stood there, bewildered. Then a look of realization crossed his face and he sighed.

"Idiot," Harry muttered, before running after his partner.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:51 pm

"Huh? Sukai?" Kanhoji questioned. "And Sukai is not a thing thank you very much, he's our family." Kanhoji said, grinning as he laugh at how Sukai looked very interest at Immelman but looked at both of them to asked if he can come out now.
Seeing no reason for the dragon to be frantic or so, Kanhoji just gave a nodded and Sukai happily jump down next to Immelman.
"Well, at the last island...." kanhoji said, scratching the back of his head.
"You see...I stole it from a noble, don't question me, cause I really needed to pay off my dinner bill and so, that's pretty much the story!!" Kanhoji said, laughing as if it just happened yesterday.

(it's ok ^^ )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:01 pm

he saw no one payed attention to him so he could make his escape he wasnt going to die slowly at least and in immense pain. he crawled to his pistol now he had a way to end it quickly if he had to end it as he crawled away he left a trail of blood . sheral clentched his own chest through the pain from the broken bones in his chest, feeling the bones poking out and he couldnt smell anything due to his broken nose
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:20 pm

The doc hates his life. Yes, just went he was coming back for a 1 SECOND break, he found that his patient was gone, just like that. Dang it all. He even didn't finish putting on the man's cast.
"THAT BRAT!!! LEAVING HERE WOULD BE SUCIDE!!!!" the doc said with flames around his whole being, making people inch away from the clinic he run.
Taking out the number of Kanhoji's denden mushi, and getting his mushi, he started to dial the number, not wanting to go and find the man by himself.

Right after Kanhoji explained the dragon incident, his denden mushi rang, making Kanhoji narrowed his eyes in a dangerous way. Pressing a button, he answered it.
Hearing what the doc told him, he visable frowned and sighed, rubbing his temple.
"Would you care to help searching with us?" Kanhoji asked James, looking at his sister, knowing that she would understand too.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:35 am

Amari blinked and frowned as she looked at Kanhoji then sighed and pointed to a direction.
"I'll go this way, Kanhoji you take Sukai"

She starts to run off in the direction she pointed to, taking the roofs and looking for a trail of blood.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:43 pm

"No, you can have fun searching," James said. He turned away and started off again. Immelman looked between James and Sukai, but this time he decided that he didn't want to follow his captain. So he sat down next to Sukai and began attempting to teach him the word dragon. He would point to himself and say the word and then point at Sukai and repeat it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This scent," Remus hissed, a maniacal grin on his face. "So many of them...and one so near." He spotted Sheral lying on the ground, up ahead and Remus ran straight for him. "DEVIL FRUIT USER!" He whipped out a couple of pistols, seemingly out of nowhere, and opened fire screaming, "DIE!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 pm

"Man This sucks that jerk turned me down" Hiroshi was walking around the island his hands on the back of his head he was smiling for some reason until he saw a defenseless man lying on the ground covered in blood and incredible injuries and was about to get attacked by some man Hiroshi ran and mad it just in time between the injured man and the other guy. Hiroshi whipped out his sword blocking the bullets from hitting the man " What kind of coward attacks and injured man?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:34 pm

sherals eyes lids were twitching as he was protected by a stranger from another stranger. "thank you who are you?" he tried to crawl out of the way not to cause more problems but all he did was leave a bigger trail
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Kanhoji nodded towards his sister and look at the dragon. Great, he became a babysitter, but he'll live through it. It's not like he minded at all.
"Come on Sukai, bring your friend along too." Kanhoji cooed, while Sukai tried several attempts to say the world dragon, making a cute sound everytime that would just make Kanhoji squeal like a fangirl.
Clearing his throat so he wouldn't make a fool of himself, if he didn't already, Kanhoji marched forward with much proudness as he can take.
Sukai did what his "father" asked him to do and followed his guardian, pulling Immelman along since he loves the dragon's company.
"DEVIL FRUIT USER!! DIE!!!" Kanhoji immediantly began to panick, thinking that it's his sister that was found (even though she went the other way...).
"Forgive oh dragon that is a friend of Sukai!!" Kanhoji said, not knowing how the older dragon would react but, he picked both Sukai and Immelman in his arm, hearing the littler one squeal in either happiness or surprise, he doesn't know. He didn't dare to know what the other dragon's reaction, all he's doing is running towards where he thought his sister should be.

(he doesn't know that sheral has a df for some reason or another)
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm

((whats a df?))
Amari sat on the roof, watching the two talk, she has heard the man cried out and immediatly ran here. Now she saw another man who just saved the commander and she laughed, thinking that the commander was ticked about not being killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 pm

sheral crawled to the wall making sure he didnt get in the way reloading his pistol thinking (good i have not been found yet. my troops have betrayed me i created them and they have betrayed me my own stone soldiers.) he also stopped because he needed to rest he may have only moved 100m but he was very very injured
(he hasnt notice that amari has found him)
(devil fruit)

Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:44 pm

((short of Devil Fruit ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next