One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line

Go down 
+3
Frog Dragon
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:53 pm

"This is how." Kaori wasn't particularly pleased with the punch failing to knock the man out. This one was tougher than he looked. However, he wasn't a real threat. He stood in place, not moving an inch, and applied his power to his robe. The bullets simply pinged off without even scratching him. As the onslaught stopped, Kaori deactivate the power, and jumped at the marine, aiming at his midsection with a thrust of the spear.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Remus's face twisted into an expression of glee. He leaped back to avoid the spear and tossed his pistols aside, whipping out a second pair.

"Beautiful!" he said. "Finally, a devil fruit user worth fighting! Although your power will mean nothing against me! Now let's..." A weird sound could be heard coming from Remus's arm. He held it up to look at the den den mushi on it and groaned. "Great, I find a devil fruit user and base calls me back." Remus pulled out a strange, object that kind of resembled an hourglass. He set the object on the floor and started running around Kaori towards the door. "Sorry, but I got to go for now! See you!"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 am

"You're not going anywhere." Kaori said as Remus tried to run past him. He grabbed the marine by the face, and slammed him down, aiming to crash the back of his head into the floor with immense force. He wasn't going to let a witness flee now.

(Note: I assume this character is not powerful enough to really be a match for Kaori?)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:20 pm

((Dude, he's powerful enough to BEAT Kaori. That's why I gave him a name. If you ever see me name a character, then you can immediately assume he or she is powerful or important to the storyline.))

Remus thrust out his hands and planted them on the floor, slowing his fall. His feet shot out, catching Kaori's face between the them. Remus twisted himself back and pulled with his legs in an attempt to flip Kaori over his head.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:35 pm

(Is this really a warrant officer?)
Kaori brought his arms to try and wrest Remus' legs from his head as he immobilized his vest, locking him in place so the move would fail. It appeared he had gravely underestimated his foe. An average officer would have fallen by now.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:16 pm

((Yep! But being strong isn't everything. This guy is better as a fighter then an officer. He's a little bit insane so that may have attributed to his stunted military career. Besides, I'm not saying he will beat Kaori, just that he can. There's a difference. A very subtle one.))

Remus yanked his legs back and rolled away again. "Hey now," he said. "I've been polite. I've even given you an Eternal Pose so that we can fight later!" He pointed at the hourglass-like object on the floor. "Anyway, I digress. See you later."

Remus whipped out another pistol with his right hand, while the pistol that had been in that same hand vanished at some point behind him. With the new pistol, Remus fired at the wall behind him. At first it appeared that a bullet had hit the wall, but then the bullet exploded, taking a large chunk wall with it and leaving a wide opening in that space. Remus dashed towards this new opening to escape, jumping over the Eternal Pose as he did.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Kaori didn't pursue as the man ran. He simply stopped, and as the man left, he picked up the eternal pose, looking at where it was directed. He then left the lighthouse, and strolled back to the ship. "All I found was a marine who gave me this to 'fight him again later'." Kaori shouted to the rest of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:47 pm

James had almost made it to the land when Kaori appeared and started shouting. He pulled himself up on the bank and ran over to his friend. James peered at the hourglass shaped object through slitted eyes.

"What is it?" he asked. "If a Marine gave it to you...wouldn't it be dangerous?"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Remus was glad to see that Kaori was not following him. He hadn't been carrying as many different kinds of pistols as he would have liked to have been. I didn't even have to call in my reinforcements, he thought. He ran down the side of the platform to a rowboat below. Another Marine was there waiting for him. He stood up as Remus approached, and saluted.

"Was your mission successful, sir?" he asked.

Remus snorted. "My mission? Oh yeah, the lighthouse was empty, but I did find someone interesting coming to it. This trip might not have been a total waste after all."
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:17 am

Heiki yawned, making an effort to stretch the sleep out of herself. "I wonder if we're anywhere near the Grandline yet or the Reverse Mountain," she muttered her thoughts. The tip of her shirt sleeve was wet. "How did water get in here?" After wondering for a while, she got up very very slowly, cracking a bones in her leg.

She swaggered up the stairs to get out onto deck. "Captain..." she mumbled. Heiki frowned as the ray of light struck her eyes and the sound of voices ran clearly in her ears. "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:58 am

"Ah, whatever," James turned away from Kaori. "We can figure it out later. Let's go back to the ship and get moving." James jumped back in the water and swam back to the ship. He pulled himself on board to see Heiki coming out on deck. "Oh yeah..." James grinned. "I forgot you were still on board. Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:16 am

Shock and realisation mixed in Jakes face as he saw Heiki.
"Oh god!"
He stormed forward and took her up into a bone crushing hug, tears in his eyes.
"I'm so sorry! I forgot about you being here! What if- what if you had been washed overboard? And I wouldn't have noticed! You could be dead! Heiki! I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:37 pm

"i see you have awoken i have not had the chance to say thank you for what you did for me" telothlion said to heiki as he made his way through the ship looking for food he didnt want to trouble anyone because he has done that to much already he had not seen much of pyriss to say sorry and thank you to her
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Heiki glanced over at James and yawned again. "Thanks, Captain," she said jokingly. She was going to say something else, but the fishman rushed up to her, giving her a bone-crushing hug with tears in his eyes. Then a man she remember seeing earlier thanked her. "Washed overboard? Dead? Did... something... happen?" the girl asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:36 am

Jake finally let go of her.
"Ah, sorry about that..."
He cleared his throat. Where to start...
"Well, we sailed up that mountain with the storm, and then there was a whale, and we crashed against it, and so people went overboard, and I... I completely forgot about the possibility of you being out there..."
Once again, tears were in his eyes, and he fell down on his knees.
"OhgodI'msosorrypleaseforgiveme Heiki!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:45 am

"I'm sure she's fine, Jake," James said. "She's a doctor. I'm fairly certain that she would know if she was hurt too badly to move." He seized Jake by the arm and dragged him away from Heiki. "Come on. I need your help pushing the ship off of these rocks Kaori put it on." He released Jake and jumped over the side, placing his hands against the side of the ship and waiting for Jake to join him.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:00 am

Jake jumped after him. Once he had landed, he wiped the tears from his eyes and replaced them with that big goofy grin again.
"Aye, captain!"
He placed his hands on the ship as well and started puching, carefully, but with all his strenght.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Between the two of them, James and Jake managed to push the ship off of the rocks. It hit the water with a large splash, soaking both the human and the fishman. James quickly ran after the ship and jumped up, grabbing the rim and pulling himself into it.

"Looks like we may as well move on now," James said. "Though it won't be easy. I heard the Grand Line is very random and difficult to navigate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:56 pm

telothlion turned and saw his master (tis in his mind really) then he started to run on his way past he found a knife to protect himself he used his df to speed himself up then he hid around the corner ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Kaori seemed to be deep in though for a second. "We should probably more forwards, yes." Kaori said absentmindedly. He leaped on the ship. It appeared they had been lucky. Not too much damage.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Jake jumped with all strenght his legs could muster, and made it to the reling. From there, he jumped down on deck and looked at the birdguy. A puzzled expression spread over his face.
"Are you... hunting rats?"
Of course he was! Smart guy, that birdguy!
Jake grinned.
"Good man! Show dem rats who's boss!"
he didn't seem to worried about navigating... most likely a part from back when he had Guri with him at all times...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:13 pm

as jake jumped next to him telethlion jumped on him and rammed a knife through his shoulder yelling at him "I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR FLIMSY DEGUISE NOW IT IS MY TIME FOR VENGENCE MASTER!" holding onto his shoulder to make sure he wasnt thrown off
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:50 am

"So..." James ignored Telothlion's yell as he attacked Jake and James steered the ship, aiming it out towards sea. Having set them on their course, James let go of the wheel and was starting to walk away from it. Suddenly, Reverse Mountain were in front of them again. James dove back for the wheel in a panic and turned them around again. "I wonder how that happened," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:54 am

"Woah, relax!"
Jake grabbed the birdguys had holding the knifea nd pulled it back forcefully.
He looked at the wound.
"What's the matter with you?"
It wasn't easy to make Jake angry, but stabbing him out of nowhere did make him a little impatient. That guy tried something like that again, he'd have to do and teach him why he shouldn't ever make a fishman of Jakes caliber lose his temper.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:20 pm

James looked over at Telothlion and Jake, noticing for the first time that the fishman was bleeding. "Hey, Jake," James called. "What's up with you? Did you cut yourself when you were carrying in some of the wood?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:47 am

"Something like that..."
Jake glared at birdguy and then turned away, covering his wound.
"Hey, think I can get Heiki to bandage this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next