One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)

Go down 
+2
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:18 pm

Uddo avoided the first swing, but was forced to block the second, which knocked him to his knees. Theo was strong, despite his small size. Uddo tried to push back, but quickly realized this was a futile effort as Theo tossed him easily aside. Uddo hit the ground hard and kicked out, striking Theo on the leg. This surprised Leo so much that he fell on his back. Uddo pounced on him and stabbed downward with his knife, but Theo rolled to the side to avoid it. Theo leaped back to his feet and Uddo thrust at him again with his knife. He almost got him too, but Theo caught the knife with his sword and spun it away with his sword, disarming Uddo. His free hand lashed out, punching Uddo in the gut and sending the older boy crashing to the ground. Theo walked slowly towards Uddo, grinning. He knew when a fight was over and he raised his sword above his head to finish Uddo off.

"I've got it." Theo was so shocked by the sound of Uddo's voice that he froze. It wasn't so much that Uddo was speaking, but the fact that he sounded so calm. Usually people were begging for their lives right about now.

"You've got what?" Theo asked.

"I've got your technique," Uddo replied, pushing himself up into a crouch. "This battle is over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Luna was supired the he offered to help "well o-ofcouse" she said and started smiling "that would be wonderful" she said happy that someone wanted to help her in her search.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Now that was surprising...
Jackson was leaning in the doorway, watching the two boys fight.
This boy was about to get killed... or at least it'd look that way to an unexperienced person... but something kept Jackson from jumping in. Something made him just stay there and watch two boys fight to the death. Maybe it was that the boys- both of them, but especially the one he had followed- reminded him of something... someone...

Johan finally let go of Lunas hand, still with the smile on his face.
"Family is one of the most important things you can lose."
He knew that better than anyone. Johan turned back to Kain.
"What about you?"
He asked, a simple question without any harmful thoughts behind it.
"I understand you don't want us to know too much about you, but what are you going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:50 pm

"My technique?" Theo said, a look of surprise on his face. "What are you talking about?" Then he shook his head to clear the thoughts from his mind. "Nonsense isn't going to save you!" Theo shouted, bringing his sword down towards Uddo. Uddo abruptly dropped to the floor and rolled to the side to avoid the blade. Theo's eyes went wide. The way he's moving...it's just like me!

Uddo rolled near his knife and seized it right before leaping to his feet. Theo turned to glare at him.

"So you got your weapon back," Theo said. "It doesn't matter! You still don't have enough strength to win!" He slashed at Uddo, but Uddo brought his knife up to block. As the two blades clashed, Uddo twisted his knife and sent the sword spinning from Theo's hand. A second later the knife was at Theo's throat.

"I don't need strength to beat you," Uddo commented. "All I needed was your technique. Then it's all over."

"W-What are you?" Theo asked. "All my moves...you copied them perfectly!"

Uddo sighed. "I really hate repeating myself," he said. "I told you already. I got your technique. I only have to see your movements once and then I can copy them with absolute perfection. Unfortunately this doesn't make me any stronger, but it is sufficient to beat a punk like you. Like I said, this battle is over." Now Uddo had to figure out what he was going to do next. He really didn't want to kill this guy, he didn't think he would be able too, but he also didn't want to leave behind a dangerous opponent who could stab him in the back.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:25 am

Jackson watched the boy end the fight. He exchanged a look with his comrades, who were standing behind him.
Then he slowly started clapping and entered the room fully. Maybe he was foolish to do so, maybe he didn't know how they'd react. Then again, this being Jackson, maybe he did.
As ge stepped closer to the boys, he began to speak.
"What a fight. And from kids, no less. Imressive, boys, very impressive."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:46 am

Uddo turned to see who was coming and Theo took advantage of his distraction by kicking the knife out of his hand. Theo dove for his sword, retrieved it, and then ran off down the opposite way from Jackson and the others while screaming, "INTRUDERS! INTRUDERS!"

Uddo winced at the sound of Theo's voice. "He acts so tough and his voice still cracks," Uddo muttered. "Wonderful. This should really help my image." He picked his knife up and turned to face the newcomers. They were adults so it was obvious they didn't belong here. Fortunately, Uddo didn't see either one of the people who had stolen his boat in this crowd, but he wasn't going to take any chances. "Who are you?" Uddo asked.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:15 am

Cold stares. On his back. Jackson didn't seem to care too much, but still uttered a kind of apology.
"My bad. Sorry."
The words were... fitting. But said without a hint of emberassment or anything actually showing he was sorry.
Jackson didn't move as the boy took his knife up, he had a soothing smile on his face. One couldn't tell if he was honestly friendly, his eyes were hidden, after all.
"We really didn't mean to interrupt anything. We simply happened to follow you here, in hope you might help us..."
He was looking at the boy directly now.
"You can call me Jackson, by the way. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 am

"Uddo," the boy replied. He hesitated to give the man his last name, but decided it didn't much matter. "Uddo Fukuhon." For a moment, Uddo just stood there before he asked, "What do you mean you were hoping I could help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:19 am

Luna blinked as she noticed the guys she litteraly blew away started to get up "umm maybe we should get going? i dont think there gonna be to happy after what i just did"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:52 am

Bakura had found no need to run but he kept a swift pace and was able to find Jackson again just as the fight ended. <Was this the person they were looking for?> Arriving as they were introducing themselves he manages to hear Uddo's name.
"Jackson, was this guy you were asking me about?"
Not paying attention Bakura takes down his hood for the first time. He was an obviously handsome guy and would attract the attention of the room
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:13 am

"Hmmmm...."
Jackson looked at Bakuras face very, very closely, as if he was memorising his every feature for later use.
Then he turned back to Uddo.
"No, but I had hoped he might be helpful in his search..."
He went through his pockets, and finally pulled out a wanted poster.
"Johan Frideswide. You seen him around?"

Johan, still standing in the alley, looked at the men thoughtfully.
"Yes, yes. I suppose we should do that."
He turned to Kain for a moment.
"Keep up if you can."
Why not the girl and only the guy was supposed to keep up with him if he could?
Easy. Johan grabbed Lunas arm and started running at the ridiculous speed of a former street kid having to protect a princess.
He didn't slow down as he changed direction when he got out of the alley, and continued to sprint down the street, still dragging Luna with him, but dragging her as softly as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Luna blinked as she started being dragged, but she just ran with him and started flaping her own wings to fly up next to him "wouldnt flying be faster?" she asked smiling
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:37 pm

"Eh?"
Johan let go of her arm upon realising she was just as fast as he was. He wasn't used to it, normally he had to run around saving girls, instead of them saving themselves.
Still, he smiled, as always, this time, though, there was an almost playful spark in his eyes instead of the always present sadness.
"Why don't we see? Whoever's at the... uhm.... that watchtower wins."
The watchtower he was pointing at was a good distance away, but still visible. It'd take him an estimated three minutes to get there at full speed.
He hadn't done this in a long time.
Behind him, he could hear the men follow them less than quietly. Gee, hadn't anyone here ever heard of being subte?
"Ready, set, go!"
Without waiting for her answer, he sped up even more and was soon gone, around another corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Luna smiled as she straightened him self and her wings grew and she took off like a bullet, a dust tail a few feet behind her as she up next to him, giggled, and then went faster.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:16 pm

"Johan...Frideswide?" Uddo frowned. "I heard he was on the island, but as to where he is I'm not sure." Uddo blinked when he realized something. "Wait...is he a friend of yours? Cause the kids who live down here were planning to capture him."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A couple of children dropped down in front of Johan and Luna. One was a boy, the other was a girl. Neither of them could have been older then ten. The boy had dark hair and golden-brown eyes. He was wearing an old, tattered, black, sleeveless shirt and grey pants. Over one shoulder he had slung a rapier. The girl was slightly taller. She had long, red hair that was tied back in a ponytail, and green eyes. She wore a white long-sleeved shirt and jeans. She held a two foot long boomerang in each hand.

"Johan Frideswide," the boy said. "We would like you to come with us please."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Johan could hardly stop running, he would almost have crashed into the children, but managed to stop (without falling, nevertheless!).
"Uhm..."
Kids... he noticed he had hardly seen any in this town. What would kids possibly want with him? Especially, he noticed, as he looked at their hands, kids with weapons.
Somewhere in the distance, he could hear the few men who were actually still following him. Damn.
The last thing he needed were kids he had to protect.
"Fine. Lead the way, then."
He didn't know what they wanted from him, but whatever it was, it had to be done elsewhere.

"Yes! that's got to be him!"
Jackson looked terrifyingly happy for someone who had just been told his friend was being chased...
Only Johan could actually manage to come into a strange town like this and not even a day later be chased by children soldiers! That kind of luck existed only once!
Wait...
"No!"
If the children were all that skilled.... then again, it was Johan.
Okay, calming down was the first step.
"I mean, yes, he is very, very important to all of us, he's our leader, you see? Now, where did those children go?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 pm

"Ummm..." Uddo scratched the back of his head and smile weakly. "Well...I don't really know. They didn't tell me. Sorry I can't be of more help..."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both children seemed surprised by Johan's willingness to follow them, but they quickly recovered. "This way," the boy said, turning and running opposite direction. The girl stepped to the side and waved Johan and Luna on after the boy.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:30 pm

"Sorry, we'll have to decide this race later, dear."
Johan said to Luna, before following the boy at a fast pace, though not as fast as he had been sprinting before.
He was still wondering what those children wanted with him, but well.... It couldn't hurt, right?
More importantly, he was really, truly sorry about dragging Luna, and that stranger, too, into this mess that was his life.

"Hmmm, no that is more than enough, thank you."
Jackson turned to the others.
"So, we know he's here. And we know there are some kids chasing him. Now, what do we do?"
A long silence followed. After a while, one of the soldiers raised his hand.
"Have some tea?"
Jackson smiled brightly.
"Yes, yes. Wonderful idea. we will have tea once we found Johan."
After a while of pointless discussions (revolutionaries really were unorganised when they didn't have a leader), they decided to... well, they didn't really decide on anything. Truth be told, they had no clue what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:48 am

Luna blinked as she stoped flying, and went over to johan. She steped on the ground and wandered if she should follow him. She looked behind her and saw a few men grin at her. She squeeked and quickly ran next to johan, as he seemed to be the only guy on this island that was respectful.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:33 pm

"Oh...if that's all then I guess I'll get going," Uddo replied. "See ya!" He waved an ran past Jackson and the others.

As Johan and Luna passed by the girl, the men who were after them came around the corner. The girl stepped forward and threw one of her boomerangs, cutting through a rope that triggered a net, which rose up underneath the men. Several more children dropped down from the surrounding buildings. They were holding clubs which they began to beat the men with. The girl caught her boomerang on its return flight and then she smirked at the sight of the men being beaten before she ran after the other three.

The boy led Luna and Johan through the streets. Oddly enough, the streets were devoid of all human life.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Johans face was serious, very serious.
The whole seriousness of this situation had made its way into his head and taken control of his facial muscles.
He turned his head a little, only so he could barely see Luna walking next to him he kept his voice low, he didn't want the kids to hear.
"Stay close to me... this could get much more serious than I expected."
He turned back and kept walking for a while, before turning his head again.
"Oh, and sorry."
Then he raised his voice again, now talking to the children.
"So, where are you bringing us, uhm... ehehe..."
No name... awkward. Why was he so clumsy when it came to conversation? Possibly it was the same reason why he was so clumsy at all other things, as well...

"Wait! wait up!"
Jackson caught up with Uddo. He was alone, the others seemed to have stayed behind.... actually, Jackson himself had told them to. And Jackson could be very persuasive if he wanted something.
"I will accompany you, wherever you go."
Why? No one would ever know. Perhaps he wanted to protect the boy, or amybe he barely thought that Uddo did know where Johan was...
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:03 pm

choosing not stay with Jackson lackys he followed along quietly
This guy who they are planning to catch. I have herd his name before. He has been in the papers"
Pausing he thinks over what these children plan to do
"This guy he's Important to you, yes? What are you going to do.
This was the deciding moment for Bakura those people who protect special people in there lives was important to him. If was going to try to join this group it depended on his response
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Uddo glanced over at Jackson as he ran. "Fine," Uddo said. "Just try and keep up. I'm not planning on slowing down." He ran out of the building and headed towards the passageway that led to the docks. He didn't really have a plan. Mainly he wanted to find out where or who this Red Herring was and he wanted to get his ship back. As he ran, Uddo listened to what Bakura had to say. He waited in silence to hear Jackson's answer.

"Here," the boy replied.

They had finally arrived at their destination. It was a street, but one that looked like it hadn't been used in a few weeks. On an ancient crate, sat a young girl. As soon as Johan and the others appeared, the girl raised her head.

"Welcome, Johan Frideswide," the girl said. "My name is April. I would assume by the fact that you are here that you don't know why I wanted you to be brought to this place. I suppose I should explain. You see, what I really what is your bounty," April said.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:05 am

Jackson kept quiet for some time. then, he answered calmly.
"I am absolutely sure that Johan will change the world... That 's why I joined him..."
What did this have to do with anything?
"You see, each and every one would happily throw his away if it'd only help him a little. And if I have to, then so will I today. But I will protect him and bring him back."
After that, he fell into silence again. It had all been said in a calm voice, only showing emotions sometimes, especially towards the end of the sentence, when it got louder.

"Aaaah, I thought it might be about this..."
Johan nodded calmly, as if this happened to him on an everyday basis. Then again, talking about his luck... maybe it did...
"So, April. It's really nice to meet you."
He took his hat off and bowed slightly, really politely, before putting it back on and speaking up again.
"... I am sorry to disappoint, but I don't think I'm ready to just give it to you. Still too many things left to do."
He smiled slightly and took Lunas arm. Then he turned away and waved over his shoulder.
"Maybe next time. Until then!"
As if this had ever worked.... But at least no one'd say he hadn't tried!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:33 pm

April sighed. "Usually in a situation like this, I would tell you that you didn't understand that this wasn't a request, but I am not going to act as if someone of your prestige doesn't realize that." April snapped her fingers and the two children, who had been standing slightly behind Luna and Johan, jumped back from the two.

Another boy dropped next to Johan. This boy was holding two, oddly shaped, white blades. He slashed at Johan's throat with the blades with lightning quick movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next