One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:08 am

Johan Frideswide, notorious revolutionary and right now recovering from the war a little, was sitting in a small cafe, at a table just big enough for maybe three persons.
He had a great view of the square. The whole town had a very organised, clean and pretty look, and the square wasn't an exception. The lack of something to criticise unsettled him a bit, when it should actually soothe him. It was just that whenever there seemed to be nothing wrong, something behind the scenes was horribly, horribly wrong.
And that knowledge was the only thing that kept him sitting there like an all normal person, drinking tea and watching the people pass by. He wasn't wearing his coat, even though he knew he should. He seemed too out of place as it was, no need to attract unwanted attention to himself or his allies by hiding his face. People hiding their faces were always the ones standing out most.
He tossed some crumbs of the cake he had ordered on the ground and watched sparrows picking them up.
Highly peaceful, indeed. Why had he ordered cake? He didn't like cake.
He sighed slightly and watched the people pass by. He was waiting for something, anything to happen.

Last edited by GoreFish on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:10 am

Alfresco the rose walked by to Johan "So this is where our passionate invasion for Anubis sama continues? i was wondering Johan how come you left so abruptly so i came here to assist you!!" He spoke in a fine spanish accent and his crewmates were all dressed very well
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 am

"Alfresco, please. Can't you see I'm trying to relax?"
Such a mild mannered man. Normally. But he had to be careful. He knew what Alfresco was capable of.
"No need to assist me... yet. And I'm not here on his orders, I just happen to have another occupation, too. You might remember I'm a revolutionary? I wasn't planning on changing that."
Johan smiled slightly. He didn't want to get on the yonkous bad side. But being honest was part of who he was.
"But if you'll assist me in my revolutionary activities, then you're more than welcome.... Oh, how rude, would you like to take a seat? They have wonderful tea here."
He pointed at the seat opposite to his.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:29 am

Alfresco laughed "Of course!!! you are passionate about your duty no? I would simply love to assist you in your activities!!! And of course Anubis sama would assist you as well !!!! I think i will have some tea" Alfresco sits down and pours tea in a cup and sips "Delightfully passionate tea , my heart is burning with the desire and flames of revolution ahhh requiesta di pachore!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:45 am

Johan looked at him for a while, noticing some different things.
That man seemed to have a most strange fondness of the revolution... and of passion. Especially of passion.
But then again, he didn't really know anything about him or his past. He had tried to stay away from the pirates as much as possible.
"My men are all over town, looking for some things. Interesting things. We're going to meet up in a week, so there's still some time left. To tell the truth, we got decimated because of the war, one of my most trusted followers is dead."
He had only recently been told that Jamil had left Hanna on the battlefield to save him instead. He wasn't the one to criticise that action, seeing as it had been Jamils choice to make.
He looked down for a while, then he smiled slightly.
" I'm partly here to gather new ones, but I don't have high hopes for it. So your help is greatly appreciated. Hmmm, say, did you, per chance, have any connection to a revolution before?"
Someone with this much passion would ave made a great revolutionary, and it was possible, after all.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:52 am

Alfresco smiled "EXACTO my amigo!! more like a hired soldier for the resistance as you call it no? I was a gun for hire by the men spreading words of VIVA LA REVOLUTIONE!!! And these words and the many people who cheered and joined the cause sparked great passion in the hearts of me..... but alas, when the fighting came , many died, yes my amigos and me, we fought , but lost the revolution..... some were executed, but it did not matter, they fought with passion, pride , dignity!! These are the great things of man my amigo!!! besides, i have lost many good men before.... but we have no regrets, for WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT ALL WE DO...... requiesta de conpache!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:57 am

Unfortunately, Johan didn't speak spanish. He sure would like to know what Alfresco was saying the half of the time he wasn't spaeking english... But more importantly.
"Yes, I thought you were pretty passionate about it for a pirate. I guess there's more to some of you than meets the eye. S-still, could you n-not shout about it? I'm not even sure if there's any n-need to start one right here?"
He looked around nervously, hopefully noone important had heard them.
Suddenly, he wished he was wearing his coat...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:03 am

Alfresco laughed "NONESENSE MI AMIGO!!! We must announce it to the heavens to get people to join your noble cause... im sure it will strike passion into the hearts of many!! A tale of bravery, of how few stood against many. Of how you will free the world of tyranny!!! Of course under the helpful banner of Anubis sama.... now there is a passionate man.... you know he was a revolutionary in his country?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Yes, passionate indeed... Johan looked around for possible marines who could be listening.
"Hmm, I've heard about it... He was only 15, wasn't he? That's quite young to start something that serious..."
Jamil had talked about it with him once. He was arabastian, after all. And he had been alive at that time, probably about twenty... Johan wondered if he had been involved in that rebelion, too. But he shook the thought off fast.
"I assure you, I wasn't planning to use him for my own good like that..."
It wasn't a full lie...
"A-and really, Alfresco... We don't know who could be listening..."
The last part was more of a whisper, he wouldn't listen anyway, so why bother?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:26 pm

Alfresco laughed "DO NOT WORRY MY AMIGO, the marines are busy with some new shipment of weapons today, and yes Anubis sama was only 15, i heard he had accumulated enough support to rule the country.... i do not understand , but there is something that makes people attracted to him....... "
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Johan didn't even understand why people'd be attracted to him, but it got the job done, so he wouldn't complain. Anubis, though...
"Hmmm, he has charisma... Maybe it's that he's a prince... There's an air of might around him.... And his looks should help too... It's what the people want, you know? A goodlooking, charismatic, mighty leader to look up to..."
Hey, had he just been thinking out loud?
"I... I mean it's u-uhm, g-good that he can draw people on his side! You always need allies, right?"
He was having a very nervous day. It must be this town.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Alfresco laughed "you are panicking too much amigo, come let us drink this lovely tea!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:22 pm

While the thought of a change of scenery pleased Avis Ridley initially, she began to regret her choice of making port. This certain town was much too organized and void of flaws for her liking, and she tried to avoid the stares that some of the locals seemed to be giving her. Although it phased her stride little, Avis felt on edge. She hadn't done anything to deserve such looks from people quite yet, but it seemed that her appearance was enough for such a response at times. Maybe it would've been a good idea for her to avoid becoming a spectacle and leave her swords at the ship just this once.

Avis thrust her hands deeply into her pockets as she quickened her pace. At the very least, she ought to pick up some supplies so the stop wouldn't be an entire waste. She continued her determined walk until something marvelous caught her attention. Wide-eyed, Avis made her way over to what appeared to be a grand building standing in the town's square. It towered above the others surrounding it and was made of perfectly arranged stone, no doubt a testament of the town's wealth and prosperity. Beside it on the ground bellow was a small cafe, and the people there were peacefully sipping their tea and nibbling on cakes.

While most people would find the scene quite pleasant and enjoyable, something about it bothered Avis greatly. She rose up her hands and formed a frame with her fingers, looking through them to try and get a better visual of how to improve it. As she tilted her head to try and get a better angle, her eyes suddenly lit up upon having an epiphany. Unsheathing the sword on her back and sticking it out to her side, Avis dragged the point of her blade along the wall as it made a screech loud enough to make the citizens drop their beverages and treats to grab their ears in pain. The shallow cut left on the wall was jagged and highly revolting to look at, and it precisely what she was shooting for.

"Much better," Avis sighed in relief, taking a step back to admire her handiwork.

(Extremely sorry for the delay again, Gorefish, and I hope I didn't cause too much uneccessary trouble D:)
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 am

Dontae was traveling alone for a very long time it seemed like months since he saw another human being, It was a beautiful day when Dontae saw the island in the distance " Finally an Island", a few moments Dontae's small boat landed on the port of what looked like a beautiful place,Dontae breaths a deep breath in " Man, What a great place" Dontae walks from the docks and headed into the city which was very peaceful a little to peaceful for Dontae, he noticed a small cafe that had a view of the town square, he walks into the place and everyone looked at him, he walks over to a table in the corner a waitress came over " May I take your order" Dontae ordered a cup of water and sat and looked out at the peaceful town
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 am

((It's okay, really.))

Because of the obviously interesting act of vandalism the newly arrived woman had just performed, Johan had lifted his gaze from the table.
He took some time staring at the long, ugly scratch in the wall, then took some more to stare at the woman.
"You aren't from this island, are you?"
Of course she wasn't. You just had to look at her attire to get that. But if she was, then maybe that meant there already was some sort of rebellion here?
Or maybe just a gang which was really into scratching random walls.

The waiter had a mild panic attack. First that shabby looking man who wouldn't cease to stare at people, then his yelling friend, and now this! His eyes darted between the scratch in the wall and the man in the corner.
Both'd chase customers away, he just knew. But which one to take care of first?
He headed to the mans table (because the woman scared him...), obviously nervous. He was new in this job, why did he have to deal with this?
"Excuse me, sir! We have a dress code here!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:15 am

Dontae watched as the man approached him he didn't say a word only kept drinking from his glass of water, the the time he finished his water the man was at the table telling him something " Dress Code,hmmm I Didn't know maybe i should leave before i ruin the atmosphere" Dontae then stands up amd pauses for a moment and then sits back down "naw i think i might stay and finish my glass of water" he then picks the glass up and begins drinking it..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:43 am

Alfresco gasped and fell to the ground "Such beauty it unbecomes of me, my senorita..... come ((Gets up dramatically)) allow me to proclaim my most undying passion for love and beauty such as yourself under the moonlight......"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:35 am

Johan raised one eyebrow. He hadn't thought it would be possible to be more outstanding and ... extroverted than Jamil, but Alfresco was.
He gave the woman an apologetic look. She didn't look like the type to... uhm, like being ... complimented that way.
"Uuuhm, you can just ignore him if you like, but more importantly..."
He pointed to the last free seat, right next to him.
"What would you say we have a little chat?"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:18 am

"Of course I'm not from around here," Avis answered blatantly, "the wall would've been scratched already if I was. I couldn't stand living in a place like this without making a few changes first." She laughed at the ridiculous question, wondering why the man would ask it in the first place. Her smile quickly faded as another person at the table stood up and suddenly fell to the ground at her feet. Confused to say the least, Avis took a step back as she deemed him to be drunk or with a high fever. Either way, something must've been wrong with the man's head. She stared down at the love struck man apathetically.

"You're going have to try a bit harder than that, sir," Avis deadpanned as she made her way around him to accept the other man's offer. Quite glad to have something to do besides wander about town for the day, she quickly made herself comfortable. "Don't mind if I do," she began, "although I'm curious to why you'd ask in the first place. I hope you don't plan on doing the same thing as your love struck pal over there did only a bit more subtle."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:26 am

Alfresco smiled "Of course Senorita, you want things of class no? You seem like a classy girl who likes fancy things.... ((forgive him, he is always like this, hahah)) would you like diamonds perhaps? or maybe roses? or maybe a trip to the most romantic spots in the world. Whatever i do for you darling will be full of passion!!!" his crew members whistled and cheered and cried comedically "CAPTAIN ALFRESCO YOU ARE A TRUE MAN !!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:30 am

"Hm?"
Johan looked at her, dumbstruck for just a moment. It was like his face was saying "Pal? What pal? And what did he do?".
It was only for a moment though, then he smiled mildly.
"Oh, oooh. No, I assure you. That certainly wasn't why I invited you to sit with us. At least... not in my case."
He looked at Alfresco, then back at her.
"Nevermind, he's been like this since I've known him, which, granted, isn't very long."
He stretched out his hand, still smiling.
"My name's Johan. Johan Frideswide."
He didn't know if telling her that was a good idea, but it seemed like a good point to start from at least.

The waiters mild panic grew into a considerably larger one.
Normal waiters on normal islands, of course, would have known a simple way out of this, but here, nothing was easy. Nothing was ever easy.
"Sir, I must ask you to leave!"
If something here caused trouble, the keeper wouldn't like it.

Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 am

(I don't mind Alfresco, he's quite hilarious)

Avis grimmaced painfully as the man continued his passionate speech, and upon its completion scooted her chair farther away from him. "Now you're trying a bit too hard..." she mumbled uncomfortably, trying to contain the urge to flee or beat the passion right out of him and his crew. Avoiding eye contact at all costs, Avis focused on her conversation with Johan. She firmly shook his hand when it was offered to her.

"Go ahead and call me Ridley," she stated plainly. "And what might you be doing this fine day with your aquaintence, Johan Frideswide?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 pm

"Ah, just the normal... Enjoying the scenery, drinking tea, good tea might I add,..."
He looked at her reaction closely as he continued.
"... Recovering from the war by starting a revolution..."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Dontae stands up and looks around the place "man this place sucks not one thing here can interest me" Dontae then begins walking towards the door before he reaches the door " Hey guy, next time you want someone to do something you need to be a little more intimidating" Dontae then walks out the door and headed into the town square...

Last edited by 9thKing on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:53 pm

"So you're one of those revolutionaries, eh?" Avis responded with mild surprise as a slight smile crossed her face. That was something she wasn't expecting to hear from him, and it was a refreshing change of pace from the marines and pirates she normally dealt with.

"And while I generally wouldn't classify starting a revolution as a means of recovery, I quite like the concept. Although, I'm curious to how one does such a thing while sitting in town square sipping their tea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next