One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)

Go down 
+2
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Johan looked around and nodded to himself quietly when he had taken in the towns battered, dirty old houses, nightclubs, bars... The whole place looked like a big slum filled to the brim with outlaws and dirt, prostitutes and crime.
It reminded him of his home...
This was the island where he was supposed to pick up his crew, or at least part of it. Neither Jamil nor Zuzen would be here. He wonderd what they were doing now... Wondered if they were still alive.
Then he almost burst out laughing at the thought of someone trying to kill Jamil. He couldn't help it, Jamil being the victim was just so... absurdly ironic.
He held his laugh back and pulled his hat deeper down his forhead, so that it barely covered his eyes, while walking down the mainstreet, passing women... some of them barely old enough to be called that... offering the most different forms of entertainment, and men gladly accepting them.
The air by itself seemed to be filled with dirt to the point that Johan didn't even notice the mud sticking to his shoes.
Places like this one tended to attract bounty hunters, and he really didn't want to lose his head yet. Still too much to do.

Last edited by GoreFish on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:01 pm

(Mind if I create a bounty hunter or two for this island? I will try to not let them get in the way of whatever storyline you're planning. Oh, and note the awesome new avatar.)

Uddo was scared. It wasn't hard to feel that way in a town like this. He shivered as he looked around the dirty, run-down place. He didn't want to stop at this town, but he was starting to run low on the food he had gotten from Joe. Uddo noticed a couple of men watching him and he hurried on. He reached down and gripped the hilt of his knife. No point in being unprepared. A couple of men at a nearby table of a cafe stood up and started towards Uddo, who sped up. The men followed close behind him, chatting with each other and laughing. Uddo wondered if they were actually after him, but he noticed that they were keeping pace with him and were not turning off onto another street despite the fact that Uddo was going straight.

So Uddo was going to have to try and trick them. He waited until a small crowd was blocking the men's view of him and then he ducked down a side street. Uddo spotted a garbage container and, with some disgust, opened it and dove in. He closed the container just as several cries of outrage reached his ears. He could hear shouts of, "Look that way!" And Uddo heard feet running past his hiding place. He waited for a couple of minutes until he thought he was safe and then he slipped out of his hiding place. The street was deserted and so he started off again, anxious to get away from his current position.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Johan hadn't received any information on his crews whereabouts as of now, and so he made his way to one of the shady bars and waited. He wasn't afraid at all, he even started feeling at hoome a little...
When one of the nice ladies in really revealing outfits tried to talk to him, he smiled at her in the most friendly manner and invited her to a drink.
Things like someone buying prostitutes and showgirls drinks without any apparent dirty thoughts behind it made their way to said ladies fast, and so, after ten minutes, he had five of them sitting at his table, chatting and laughing, enjoying themselves.
Of course, things like that also made their way to the ears and eyes of the men, since they were pretty obvious, and their way to their manliness to make it feel insulted.
So, after ten minutes, there was not only an overload of female charm at his table, but also an overload of slight aggression and killing intents in the rest of the bar.
What? He had only bought them drinks. All innocent. It wasn't like he was seducing them, he didn't even make any comments about their outfits.
He wasn't going to steal them away from them... Well, actually he had been thinking about recruiting them, but only as fighters! No reason to feel insulted.
But of course, being a man himself, he knew how such things worked... And granted, he did enjoy the attention everyone gave him.
Some of the more cowardly men were already leaving the bar... Didn't take a genius to realise trouble was about to happen.

(sorry, I wanted to see if the others would post first, so I waited a little. Make of this situation what you like, everyone.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Uddo had only gotten a few blocks away when someone grabbed his arm and spun him into an alleyway. The person put a hand over Uddo's mouth and held him still, a knife at his throat. The person then ducked back into the shadows, hiding away from sight. At that moment, a couple of the men who had been chasing Uddo, walked past the alleyway. As soon as the men were gone, Uddo was shoved away from his captor. He turned on his heel and drew his own knife. The person who had grabbed him was a young girl, a few years younger then Uddo himself.

The girl saw Uddo's knife and gave a snort of laughter. "Oh please," she said. "Are you going to gut the person who just saved your life?"

Uddo blushed and lowered his knife, but he didn't put it away. "Who are you?" he asked.

"Not important," the girl replied. She went further down the alleyway and pushed a brick. The a small hole in the corner of the alley opened up. The girl crouched by the hole and then looked back over her shoulder at Uddo. "Well? Are you coming or not?" she asked.

Uddo glanced back out at what he could see of the street behind him. Should he take his chances with the men who were trying to capture him or should he go with the girl who had saved his life, but who he had only just met? It wasn't a hard choice. Uddo went over to the hole and crouched down next to the girl.

"Lead the way," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Kain scruched his nose.
The air is filled with......scents that he did not want to paticularly smell. But he ignored them, meditating on the roof, his face hidden by a straw hat. He was pretty much a strange man out of place in this kind of town. He didn't notice all the stares that are meant for him, people giving him weird looks as if he's some kind of alien. Why would a man came here in a yuta? They look at his swords a bit nervously before the went away.
Kain can hear many noises not to far away. The would soon be a bar fight in a nearby bar. Nothing new, but he knew the man who is in the center of it pretty well. He notice a interesting presences from bellow, running away from some men.
Their spirits are very admirable to him. He didn't know why but when he was meditating, he can felt an unknown force in them. Opening his eyes carefully, in some kind of spooky way, he stood up, his long, tied up, black hair blew behind him, his emotionless expression marked on his face. He looked at the towns light from where he was standing.
"Something is happening...." He whispered before he walked away from the egde and into the darkness, disappearing.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:41 am

Johan could feel the cold mud under him when he landed on the ground outside. Well, that much for his coat...
He looked at the two men in front of him, mountains of muscle and fat. Too bad, he hadn't had a chance to ask the girls if they'd like to join them...
He stood up and dusted off his pants, something that didn't make them less dirty, but got mud on his hands, too.
"Well, well, gentlemen, I'm sure we can settle this in a peaceful..."
He barely dodged a fist that would have hit his face full on if he hadn't stepped out of the way.
"....way."
He jumped up and attacked. He could feel something crunch under his knee. Most likely the poor mans nose, blood was spluttering from it.
He really, really didn't like to use force against civilians.
When he landed again, he almost slipped. Could barely catch himself. It completely ruined this awesome moment.
The man fell back, holding his nose.
But of course, defeating those two would have been too easy. Slowly, but steadily, other men started pouring out of the bar...
Well, at least this barfight would no doubt be big enough to attract some attention... Maybe his crew would see him... Really, he wondered where they were.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:51 am

Bakura had been in town for a few days now and had no intention of staying much longer. This town was filthy and was in dire straths. He waiver layed docked on land a short distance of the cost covered up so it would not be found by accident. He had been beseeched by prostitutes both men and woman both those who were willing to pay him and those who wanted just a free ride. He got by on free food and drink from pervy locals. As he walked the town depression set in.

"Why do people live in such squander as other live with an abundance!?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:03 pm

"Maybe because they want to."
A small group of men was standing not far from Bakura, they seemed to belong to a kind of gang, judging by their ssimiliar get ups. They were all wearing the same cloaks with hoods on them, all of them had weapons. Some were obviously wounded, only barely patched up.
The one who was talking looked straight at Bakura. He seemd to be the only one to find talking to a complete stranger a good idea.
"As you see, there's no kind of government in this town, no police, no marine, no.... nothing. So they're not being surpressed by anyone."
The rest of the men didn't agree, but weren't complaining or interrupting eihter. It was a quiet approval.
"It's filthy, yes, but it's the people who made it to be."
The man stood up, now smiling kindly, and took a step towards Bakura.
"Excuse my ramblings. Say, we happen to be looking for someone, and were wondering if you might have seen him. About this tall, brown, long hair, tanned and green eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Uddo's mouth dropped open at the scene that lay before him. The tunnel he had just crawled through, opened up onto a ledge that overlooked a massive underground chamber. The chamber stretched out for what looked like miles in all directions. Massive stone pillars rose all the way to the ceiling and held it up. Smaller stone structures were scattered all over the place. A single hole at the very top of the place let light stream down into the cavern.

"What is this place?" Uddo asked in an awed voice.

"We call it the City of Children," the girl replied. "Me and a few friends found this place several years back. It was like this when we found it, well, mostly like this anyway. We were street kids, even then, so we jumped at the opportunity of a home. With all that happens up top there are a lot of homeless kids running around this city. No one notices if a few of them disappear so we were safe." She walked over to a ladder that led down to the ground floor and she climbed on it. "Are you coming?" she asked Uddo.

Uddo didn't know what to say at first, but he shook himself awake and followed after the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Kain appeared on the roof top of the bar, looking down with emotionless eyes as he watch the bar fight which is forming into a much bigger fight. Captain of the Anubis 15th divsion is here, huh?
He tilted his head in a slightly curious way as he put his hand on one of the hilt of one of his swords. He found no reason to interfer if it isn't nesserary. For now, he should watch, and see what would change this town.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:24 am

"Come now, we can talk about this, can't we?"
He couldn't kill anyone here... but just knocking every single one of them out could prove to be harder.
Twenty against one. He knew he'd be able to win, but he'd rather get out of this without inflicting any selfdamage or accidently damaging houses.
Obviously, the men didn't think this was anything to talk about, and two second later, he dodged the first punch.
It reminded him of those times he had protected Anika from thugs...
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:46 pm

(Is the bar scuffle seen elsewhere in comparison to the hooded men infront of me)

Bakura was wary of the hood men infront of him. The fact that they were armed was no suprise as. It was common and wise when traveling amongst the lawless. But somthing about the group seperated them apart from the rest of the people. It wasnt their shared attire, but Bakura could tell they were organized. Subconciously Bakura grasped his own hood ensuring that his own face was indeed covered.

"The lact of goverment can give fruition and withering away. Though your right the choice is that of the society its self. People with choice and new found freedom they never had can lead to their destruction. Can people enfact weather the storm and take on their own life, and enfact succeed'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Luna Looked around as she walked down the street of this dirty town, she had come there looking for imformation on her family, and seeing as no one had anything. Luna had her tiny black wings on her head at this time, just above her ears as she held her large fluffy skarf close to her. Numoris men had come up to her and asked her to do....rather discusting things, Resulting in Luna having to almost gag as she pushed the men away and quickly ran.

Luna sighed as she sliped into an alley as some men had been following her for quiet some time. She could hear there voices as she pressed her self agnest a wall, her wing going from her head to her back. "there she is!" she heard one yell and they came running after her. She looked around and held down her dress as she yell "LEAVE ME ALONE!" and thrusted her wings forward, a large gust of wing came at them, sending not only them, but a dumpster as well out of the alley and flying into a wall hard enough to leave an imprint.

((hehe my rping got better while i was gone))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 pm

(Yes, it's a different location, those guys are looking for him.)

A surprised whisper came from the hooded men, only the one who had been talking earlier remained unsurprised, even though a smile spread on his face.
"A kindred mind, I see. Though your views might differ a little from ours, the cause is the same."
He took his hood off, and now a surprised, and, granted, enraged gasp came from the other men. Obviously, belonging to this group, you didn't just take your hood off like that.
Though it was hard to see why, the man was wearing a hat dragged deep down into his face, covering his eyes.
"I'm sorry, my name is Jackson. I am what you might call... well, an outlaw, of sorts."
He stretched out his hand, the smile still on his face. It wasn't a grin, but it was friendly.

"Wha-"
Johan saw a dustcloud some streets away. Weird. There wasn't any wind here, and there wasn't that much dust, for that matter...
While still looking at the ominous cloud, he blocked a punch someone had tried to throw at his face. In one quick movement, he turned the arm and pushed against the elbow hard. The bone cracked in a most undelightful way as it came out of the other end of the arm slightly.
"Curious..."
He leaned back, a kick going just slightly over his head. Then, he started running, jumping over obstacles in his path, once even over a girl. After a while, he looked back. A few of the men were trying to follow hijm, and he couldn't help but ask himself why it was so bad that he bought some girls drinks?
Alas, he should not have done that. Looking back meant taking his eyes off the path ahead.
And Johan being himself, he, of course, crashed headfirst into a... dumpster?
He landed on the ground, his head spinning, while he slowly started wondering what a dumpster was doing in the middle of the road.
Well, not the middle exactly but, uhm... And what about those men? He turned his head to look at the environment for any more surprises, and quickly summarized that he must have crashed harder than he had thought at first. Why else was he seeing a girl with wings standing in an alleyway, all alone in a town like this.
It was just... ridiculous.
Much less ridiculous, he had forgotten all about the men chasing him.
"There he is!"
And he remembered again...

Meanwhile, at the bar, the other men were still very, very pumped up, but either too slow or too scared to take up the chase themselves.
The men who had been hit by Johan were covering at the ground, no one was helping them, even though help was very much needed, especially in one case.
They wouldn't hurt anyone anymore today... or ever, for that matter.
The others though, the ones who remained unhurt would jump at any chance to get their hands bloody.

((Oh god, there's more than one Jackson??? Choice is yours. aren't they just suspiciously alike, though? Maybe they're like, a race! Sorry, James and anyone else in the Phoenix squad will know what I'm talking about.)
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Although not sure of the mans views. He felt as though he should play it cool, at least for the time being. It would be much better to play along friendly than to fight the out numbered fight and in doing so cause a rukus.

He casually extends his hand shaking hands with the stranger. Just so that he would not come off as rude. But yet he did not give his own name.

"You call yourself and outlaw but this town is without law. Yet you freely give your name but you mask your face. I find this odd. How can you be so at ease
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Luna sighed as the men had been knocked unconsise by her blast. she started to walk out of the alley, But stoped as she saw a man run right into the dumpster. She was about to ask if he was ok when she heard more people comimg, she bit her lip and moved her wings back to get ready to attack agian if she needed.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:59 pm

The man, Jackson, still smiled and didn't let go of Bakuras hand. It was getting slightly awkward...
"Oh, you see, Jackson is my brothers name, it was my fathers name, it was my uncles name, and it's my cousins name. It's also my nephews name, and the name of the bakerman who used to live down the street. We're all Jack Jacksons. Everyone except the girls. They're Jaqueline Jacksons. So my name is, as you might have guessed..."
Finally, finally he let go of Bakuras hand.
"My name is not my identity. It is not even an important part of who I am. Even though in a way, you could say it is..."
For a moment, he dozed off. Or seemed to. His smile vanished, made way for a thoughtful look. Only when one of his comrades snapped his fingers did he seem to be alive and in reality again.
"Ah, I am truly sorry for that. It happens sometimes."
The smile returned, it seemed to be his standard expression.
"As for the outlaw part, I never did call myself one. But the government does. The marine does, and so do our other enemies. I prefer to see myself of part of a greater good. Justice, you might say. But then again, aren't we all?"

Before Johan had a chance to react, he could feel a hand in his neck, pulling him up and holding him up in the air like a dog. The last time this had happened to him, he had been fourteen... Ah, good old times.
In situations like this, his head got very, very clear all of a sudden, with the sharp pain from the contact with the dumpster before working as a very nice way not to get dizzy again.
"Gentlemen, gentlemen."
Why did he use this word so much today? It was weird, seeing as he hadn't seen one true gentleman in this town.
Behind his back, he waved the girl to go look for a hidingplace until he was done.
The last thing he needed was an innocent girl dragged into this. Or to say, another innocent girl.
"Please, be reasonable. What makes you think I cant beat you? Do you remember what happened to those other guys? Are a few girls really worth ending up like that? Now, you might recall I didn't kill any of them..."
He wouldn't be bluffing. He wouldn't get dirt on his name. Of course, it was already very dirty from getting dragged in the mud so much, and from the blood of many people dripping on it, Anikas shining the reddest of al, but it was, at least, the dirt of justice.
"And to make this clear, I won't kill you, but breaking your bones doesn't count."
The man holding him up was obviously a slow one. So were the other ones. One could clearly tell by the way they cracked their knuckles and laughed.
Johan sighed. Then, he swung forward and kicked the man in the groin very hard. With a surprised yelp, the attacked let him go and fell to the ground, obviously in pain.
It didn't call his comrades down... In a matter of seconds, Johan was surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:44 pm

"WHAAA!? Dont just space out while talking to someone like that BAka"
Very well then Under his hood he had a puzzled look expressed on his face. But the he accepted the concept well. <His name doesnt define who he is; just like my birth place and family doen't define who I am.>
Smiling he nods
"Well in that case I'm called Bakura. Whats with your group"\
Gesturing towards the rest of his comrades.
"Are you all pirates."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Luna bit her lip as the men came closer, she saw the mans notion and nodded slightly as she moved her wings and flew up, landing ontop of the building she was standing next to. She looked down as she wings moved to her head. She watched carfully, wondering what was gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:03 pm

"So what your saying is, that you control this town?" Uddo asked the girl.

"Pretty much," she grinned cockily. "Me and my friends have a network that covers this whole city. We can shut down any part of it within minutes. Only problem with doing that would be that everyone up top would know about us, so we've been saving it for a time when we really need it."

The girl had led Uddo to one of the small, stone structures, which turned out to be a building. Inside, dozens of kids could be seen cooking, sleeping, eating, playing, exercising, leaving to go 'up top', and just about everything else you can think of. (Except that. You know what I mean, perverts.)

"Why are you telling me all this?" Uddo wondered. "What if I talk about it?"

"Then we'll shut down the part of the city where you are and kill you," the girl replied brightly. "It wouldn't be too hard. You're not exactly a top fighter, are you?" Uddo opened his mouth to argue, but then closed it again. The girl smirked at him. "So, do you want to stay down here until everything cools off up top or do you want to go get yourself killed?"

"I have no intention of getting killed, but I do want to leave," Uddo said.

"Look, you-" the girl began to say, but she was interrupted by the arrival of a young boy.

"April," he said. "There's a few bounty heads running around up top."

The girl, who was apparently named April, waved him away. "There's always bounty heads around," she said. "Why bring it up?"

"We've never had one like this before!" the boy said. He held up a bounty poster, which the girls snatched from him.

"Johan Frideswide..." April read. "Highly dangerous...blah, blah, blah...45,000,000?" Her voice rose in pitch so quickly that Uddo was forced to clap his hands over his ears. "Not only that, but look!" April waved the poster in Uddo's face. "He's a division commander for the Anubis Pirates!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:33 pm

"Pirates?"
Jackson took some time to think about it, then turned to the others.
"What would you guys say?"
He received only blank stares of disbelief. Shrugging, he turned back to Bakura.
"Had to ask. No, no we're no pirates, even though we happen to work for one sometimes. We're..."
Now he leaned forward and lowered his voice, as if he was afraid someone might hear.
"...revolutionaries."

Johan was doing pretty good, considering him not wanting to kill men who were without exception taller than him and mostly had more muscles.
Compared to the likes of Martello Young or Coal, they were nothing. Not even a thread. Then again, he had not been reluctant to use weapons against those two...
He kneed one of the men in the face, then swiftly turned around in the air and kicked another one. Both fell.
This turned out to be, what else, bad for him, when he landed, he tripped over one of them (damn his clumsiness, damn it to hell), and before he knew it, he was lying on his back.
"Irk..."
Was his only comment on the situation. How emberassing.

(I like the direction you're going into, James. do go on))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Luna was watching from atop the building, She was watching the man, impressed by his moves..that is till he driped over a guy he knocked out and fell. She whinced her self as he did that.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Kain held his arms out, watching the town from the tallest towers with severly trained eyes. Here, he can see everything. The start and the finish. The light and the dark. The good and the bad. A hawk perched on his arm and gave him some paper. Saying inaudible words of thanks, Kain launched the hawk up to the sky, letting it fly away towards his locations, doing trained techniques first so it no one would trace it back to him.
He looked at the bounty poster he obtained and flipped through them. He already pointed out who theses people are.
Johan Frideswide, is someone he already saw.
Luna Kesaku, a woman with winged powers.
Uddo Funukon, a young teen of his age. Kain let out a small smile as he notice that the kid is training to be a doctor...
He chuckled as he remember another man that he saw... Bakura, who used to be one of the nobles if that's right. He remember on his travels, he heard request from nobles for his head....
Now who else did he also see?
Looking through the sheets, he raised his eyebrow at the others of what he saw.
What an interesting town to bring this many interesting people.
Letting a quiet chuckled, he jumped from the tower and as he accended down to the ground, from above, it may look like he might be flying down gently like a feather.
Landing safely on a roof, he ran from roof top to roof top, not stopping. He didn't get enough information about this town yet, so he couldn't leave this place. To get what he needed, he have to be patient here. There will be some kind of drunken man who would blab out everything before he knew it, so it should be to hard to find what he's looking for.
Kain landed himself in the alley where Johan and Luna, Luna hiding up above though, and raised his eyebrow as he saw Johan kicking two of them down, only to trip soon after.
Well... Kain can't help but sweatdrop a little.
"You...ok...?" Kain asked, looking at him from the shadows of his straw hat, putting his hand on the hilt of his sword instinctively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Luna jumped as she heard a voice, making her almost fall off the side of the building had it not been for her wings on her head she would have. She put her feet back on it and looked over at the person who spoke "w-who are you" she asked timmidly as she moved her wings to her back and wraped them around her body, fearing he might be one of the perverts who had followed her and got away. she saw his sword and hid more in her wings.

Luna wasnt a very good fighter, she feared most men, and was very shy. Infact she had gotten her bouney from destroying a town's market by accedently sneezing.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Not surprise by the other voice he heard, he look at her carefully, hearing the fear that his obvious in her voice. His eyes are still shadowed and Kain have a calm posture, one of wisdom and years of harsh training.
He dared not to smile at the girl, for it could be possible it might scared her more, so his face only led to an emotionless expression. Tilting his head slightly, you can see his eyes now, soften to meant that he wish for no harm.
"A stranger who happens to walk by...." He introduced himself that way, finally daring to twitch the corner of his mouth a bit as he gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next