One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)

Go down 
+2
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:54 pm

walked after his master repeating his question "who are you ?" trying to be respectful and at the same time not being annoying. annachie didnt know if what he was doing was bad or good but he has a master now and he will stick with him.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Kain didn't give a glance to the boy.
"Kain..." He simply responded, his eyes more focus on only looking straight ahead. His posture looked as if he wasn't walking with that boy at all.
He stopped all the sudden. "Are you about to keep up with me?" Kain asked the boy, for once since they've walked, look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:23 am

"I will try to keep up" annachie replied stopping when kain did a bit confused by the question though. "do you want me to do anything for you?" he questioned . annachie was less scared now he knew the name of his master
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Kain looked at the boy and sighed, not sure of his answered.
"Don't squirm." was the only ordered he gave to the boy as he reached out for the kid. He grabbed Annachie and slung him over his shoulder like a simple sack of potatos, taking off to the roofs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:01 pm

as he was thrown over kains shoulder he said give me a second as he turned into the same knife as he was bought as "it will be easier now" annachie said before he transformed
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Kain only nodded in approval as he hooked the boy onto his hips.
After a few minutes or so of jumping, he was on a roof that was near the marine base, his straw hat adding an effect to how mysterious he looked. He held on the hilt of one of his swords, being cautious but found that he was no seeked just yet.
"You may come out if you wish kiddo, but be on your guard, I doubt you want to be killed." Kain bluntly warned, not thinking on how he should left out on some parts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:12 pm

"ok" annachie said with happiness finally being accepted by his new master. annachies body as a knife didnt look like it but he relaxed
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Kanhoji simple sat down on the edge of the roof and look upon at the marine base, waiting for something to happen but, he's not entirely sure what it was. But he knew one thing, he's also here to get information. He needs to know the current events, and what is happening around the world. The island he should go to, and such.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:24 pm

"You're rather well informed," Uddo muttered, sounding irritated. "However, I still will not be coming with you. However, if you truly have been influenced by Johan then you'll look out for him, right? So I can leave him in your hands." Uddo moved away from the men, circling around them. "Anyways, I better get going. See ya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:39 pm

annachie started to talk to kain "what are we doing here ?" he asked needing to know to be as useful as possible

(just so everyone knows for future referance this talk is telepathic while as a weapon)
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:49 pm

"Watching." Kain described simply, looking around the base for any moment that he can see. His eyes seemed to mostly wonder to the another kid, Uddo, who is walking away from some guys at the front of the base. He knows the kid is another crew members of Anubis 15th division so he didn't do anything. No reason too since the kid would probably be ok. He kept his eyes opened for anymore things that could interest him, anything that would interest him in invading the marine base if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm

changing back into a human he sat looking completly oblivious to what kain was looking for then asked "what for?" all annachie saw was marines nothing interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:40 pm

"Interesting Activities..." Kain simply answered, patting the boy as he continue to watch what happens next, tilting his hat towards his face a bit further.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:42 am

"B-but-"
Ezekiel caught up to Uddo while the rest of his men stayed behind and stared at Shad suspiciously.
"You don't understand! You can't wander off alone! It's too dangerous!"
For the first time, the true potential of his voice showed. It was the kind of earthquaking voice you would expect from a statue of an ancient god.
"Please! Frideswide is in great danger here! So are you! You. must. let. us. come. with. you!"
It was also quite obvious that he was panicing. All that induced the pictuer of before mentioned statue running in circles screaming, with its hands up, before rolling into a ball and rocking slightly, sucking its thumb, tears in its eyes. It was just... ridiculous.

Ezekiel seemed relieved that Luna took it so easily. He took a step towards her, the rope in his hands. He started by tying her hands behind her back, his soft, pale, slim hands ever so swift and careful at the same time.
After he was done with that, he also tied her arms to her sides.
He seemed to be very experienced in that kind of stuff, the knots were tight and strong, definitely not about to break under anything but a blade, and even then, one had to be careful not to hurt Luna in the process.
Ezekiel smiled apologetically.
"I'm sorry if it's uncomfortable for you, but we want it to look real, right?"
Then he turned away from her and two of his men stepped behind Luna and laid a hand on each of her shoulders.
There was a really nasty smile on their faces for only a moment as they lead her after Ezekiel.
In the ropes, impossible for the human eye to see, were some small, black stones which might remind people of the ocean.

"What I don't really understand is, why would you take all this upon you? Why not just execute me right now and be done with it? You could just tell them I attacked you. Everyone'd believe it."
Johan was sitting in a chair, made out of dark, high quality wood. Everything in the room seemed to be high quality. It seemed like a completely different world than the rest of the building.
Jackson stood directly behind the chair, his hands on his back and his face as expressionless as ever.
The man at the other end of the room had his back turned to them. His voice was deep and heavy, with a clearly audible intelligence and sharpness in it.
"Aaah, mister Frideswide..."
He poured a dark, red liquid into two glasses. Johan found himself desperately hoping it was just wine as the man headed towards him, so close that Johan could easily have reached out and strangled him, just like that. Instead, he took the glass offered to him without taking his eyes from the mans face.
"We are both well educated men, aren't we? We don't go executing people before we are sure we know about the situation."
In other words: torture. Until he spilled out every single detail about the revolutionaries he knew. He felt even less willing to drink whatever had been handed to him. Thoughts of torture always made his stomach turn...
As if he had been reading his thoughts, the man, now closer to what Johan thought was a guard, raised his voice again.
"You'd better drink that wine, mister Friedeswide. It will be the only thing you'll get in a while."

(sorry for the time it took, guys. Not exactly sure how to work Kain and vala into this, but we'll find a way. Zalton seems to be inactive right now, so I guess we can't take him into consideration anymore. Hope this won't be too lame, I can never tell wit the things I write... Also, James. I know what Jackson is, and I think you will, soon.)
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:12 pm

( It's ok, we'll just watch from the shadows ^^ It's interesting to watch people interact, even in rping ^^ )

Kain continues to watch them from above at the roof top. They should really consider not taking a converstation like this in front of the marines base, especially if they don't want to get caught in such a manner.
"We're going down." He told his so called "servant" as he jumped down from the roof, landing with the grace of an cat between the group of Ezekiel and Uddo.
"I suggest you made your converstation a bit more less noticeable. You are, in fact, in front of a marine base." Kain said, smiling as if he wasn't talking to them, keeping his eyes on the marine base for any suspcious activity.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:47 pm

(Yay! I finally get to learn about Jackson! Very Happy )

"Your telling this to the guy wearing a Marine outfit," Uddo muttered, tugging at his stolen uniform. Then he raised his voice and said, "It's okay. I'm moving on anyways." He turned back to look at Ezekiel and drew his knife, pointing it at the guy. "Look, I'm not going to say this again. FORGET IT! I don't trust you and I'm not coming with you!" He once again turned and stomped off, his knife now down at his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:48 pm

annachie dropped down after kain asking "should i be a weapon?" he thought this might be helpful but he was unconfitable when he did this to much and for to long.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 pm

"Keep yourself in this form.." Kain told Annachie, seeing there was no reason for the boy to be on his guard.
Kain look at the desolated Ezekiel and at the boy who's about to move off.
"Wearing the uniform or not, these marines are not idiots. An marine officer talking to a skectchy man, would make anyone supcious."
Seeing the boy continue to stomp off, he sighed and shook his head. He tilted his straw hat a little more to cover his face.
"I would heed the man's word though. I meet with a group like him also, and they no doubtfully have a killer intent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:45 am

Luna's eye widened as she relized she couldnt move her wings on her legs "whats in this rope" she said immideiatly and glard at Ezekiel, if they had lyed to her, She teat them just like she did to the children that attacked her and johan. ready to kill...

(( XDD she really cant stand kids, She dosnt know why, they just annoy her))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Ezekiel didn't look back to Luna, she couldn't see his eyes or the look on his face, but his voice sounded as wonderfully soothing as always.
"Oh? The rope? What could it be, I wonder..."
There was no hint of mocking in his voice, no hidden sadism or sarcasm. It was the vocie of a man who really spoke his thoughts.
"I guess it could be a little tight.... Don't worry though..."
They were in a small alleyway away from any people. Not that the people would have cared, they all seemed delightfully oblivious to whatever was happening.
Ezekiel, meanwhile, laid his hands on one of the walls and gave it a slight push.
"We're already here."
Where his hands had touched, a doorway opened. A secret mechanism? Or maybe just a hidden door. Whatever it was, Ezekiel stepped through it without any doubt, and started to go down the stairs behind it while the men behind Luna waited for her to do the same.
When Ezekiel was already a little ahead of them, he turned to her, his smile as honestly apologetic as one could be.
"Please, Luna. I promise it'll be all right."

Ezekiel looked very sad when he had to watch Uddo leave, and a deep sigh escaped his lips. He turned to Kain with the very same sad look on his face. Looked like he really had wanted to help the boy.
"I must correct you. Those marines may not be idiots, but they know better than to interfere. Things like that happen quite often here..."
He looked to the ground. His shoulders were so low now that he almost looked like a man of normal size. His men seemed to share his emotions exactly, like bad copies.
"It's so sad, you see..."
Suddenly, he straightened up again. Looked like he had to be the strong man again, now that there was a newcomer to impress.
"Ahem. Who are you, anyway? You're not from this town..."

(Aaaand... no Johan this time. There are things happening, all right, but I think I'll write them down later. Plus, kinda wanna keep the mystery, if there is one.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Luna looked at him and sighed softly "alright" she said and looked at the men around her before she looked at ezekiel "you know, its hard to gain my trust" she and smiled, as her hands played with her dress and slowly inched it up. "and even harder to keep it" she said and her eyes turned hard as she grabed the dagger that was alway attached to her thigh with a garder, and lifted it quicky, cutting the rope with its fine edge and pulling it up, acculy cutting luna and her dress with it slightly. As the ropes fell she relized her wings to her back and flew a few feet above them as she held her dager and glard at ezekiel "why did the rope keep me from using my powers??" She demaned angerly.

(( Very Happy she really did have that dagger there, its even in her profile xD))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:20 pm

(If I remember correctly, then your hands are tied up, and your arms are tied to your upped body hard enough that you couldn't move them, and you'd have to break your arms several times to cut them... no daggering... but okay, I'll go along with this, too. Actually, good way of clearing the frontlines a little.)

Ezekiel looked up at her with disappontment on his face. He was on the first step of the stairs again, his pretty face raised just high enough that he could look them in the eyes.
"Well, that was uncalled for... I liked this rope... You know, it was like a personal little treasure... used it quite often on my jobs..."
During the last sentence, he took his eyes from Luna and looked at the rope as if he had lost a good friend. He kneeled down and.. took his boots off? Then he took the rope in his hands, carefully and softly, as he seemed to touch everything.
His men edged backwards, knowing what was coming.
Ezekiel looked at the rope in his hands. Then he covered his face with one hand, a theatrical display of his pain, his head raised to the sky as if showing the skies his despair.
"It's sad, so sad.......... But... you know..."
Only as his hand rose a little was his face visible again, his eyes now fixed on Luna again, though they weren't visible yet.
One might havesworn he was crying until now, but instead of tears running down his face, there was a smug smile. Smug, cold, cruel.
"It won't change a thing."
The men, several of them stronger and bigger than Ezekiel, edged further backwards when they saw his smile.
"Flea."
Flea? What?
Suddenly, Ezekiel was gone from the point he had been standing on. Leaping up into the air, too fast to react to, he pounced on Luna and grabbed her shoulders. Finally, his eyes were visible. His face was the same, but it was clear he was nothing like the Ezekiel he had been before. His eyes, which had been so soft before, were filled with a gleaming kind of hunting intent, not killing, playing like a cruel cat, and just a beautiful.
His naked feet touched Lunas legs.
"House fly."
What came now was kind of icky. Ezekiels toes bended, almost like small claws, and seemed to poke into Lunas skin a little. The really icky part was that they produced some kind of... gluey substance that inevitably stuck them to her skin.
Down on the ground, one of the men sighed slightly. It was a sigh of real relief.
"Whew. Insects. Could have been worse..."

(Bam. Fronts cleared. Though, really, I neede some time to make out his abilities. And really, so will you.)
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Kain look at him with emotionless eyes..well, not that they can see his eyes, since they were covered by the shadows of his hat.
"My name is not of your concern." Kain simply responded, his long hair fluttering slightly.
Kain look at the boy in the corner of his eyes, seeing him becoming smaller and smaller as he gotten farther from them.
"I suggest you send someone to follow him, if you do want to help him.... but..."
Kain uses his thumb to slightly unsteath his katana, his dark, brooding eyes staring at them, seemingly at the core.
"I saw a group just like yours, but I can tell the difference from them. Ezekiel, right?" Kain questioned, for the first time, fully facing them. "A group like yours already taken a girl from the same crew the boy you wanted to protect is in. I would like a full explaintion if you please."
Kain gave a smile, but it was anything but an innocent one. More likely, he was demanding answers, than asking for them.
Kain motioned Annachie to move in closer to him, in either trying to protect him, or keep him useful close, it's hard to tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:24 pm

annachie came closer to kain as he followed him quite confused of all these new people he saw then asked "who are all these people, do you know them?" he asked hoping to get some answers . then as he started to speak he stopped himself trying not to draw attention to himself or his master like his master said to do.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Kain heaved out a sighed and reached his hands towards the kid's head, ruffling his hair a little in reassurance. He show no emotion in his eyes as he did, but the calm and gentle gestures show that he isn't planning to start a fight, just precaution himself just in case there is a reason to put himself in defense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next