One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)

Go down 
+2
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Uddo's face was blank. "So what?" he asked.

April let out a sigh of frustration. "He's worth a lot of belli!" she said. "If we could get our hands on him, we could use that money to finance our operations in this town! And who knows? Maybe catching a bounty head with that kind of money on him would even get the attention of the Marines! This is the kind of thing we've been holding out for!" April turned to the boy, who had given her the poster. "Nathan, get together your team and find out exactly where this Johan is. And be ready." She grinned wickedly. "We'll be going into lock-down!" Nathan nodded and ran from the room.

Uddo was, once again, on his guard. He had just been starting to relax too...but with all this talk of hunting bounties, he knew that he was also in danger.

"Look, not that this hasn't been fun, but if you're going after a guy like that, then leave me out of it," Uddo said. "I just want to get off this stupid island."

April whirled on him so quickly that Uddo flinched back. "We weren't going to ask you to help anyway," she said. "You're new so we can't trust you with something this big." April called in a boy even younger then Nathan. She ordered the boy to get Uddo down to the docks so that he could reach his boat. Soon, Uddo was on his way. He was glad to be going, but at the same time he felt...weird. He felt like he should help these kids somehow, but he wasn't sure how he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:15 pm

luna peeked though her wings at him blinking slightly as she watched him. she lowered her wings slightly. "i dont think many people travel by roof" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Kain only chuckled slightly. It was a random converstation. It's either because she was nervous, supcious, or is probably started to trust him a bit.
Kain smiled at her though, in the back of his mind, he shouldn't let her know to much about him. He's a ninja, a person who must be kept inside the shadows.
"I just found...it more easier than the busy streets down there...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Luna rose an eye brow before she glanced down at the fighting below and then back at him "some how that makes sence" she said before moving her wings away more.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Kain didn't say anymore as he look around, for some reason, cauious. Kain didn't went anywhere without knowing the city from inside out, he doesn't take any action until he knows both side of the story.
He's not worry about himself, he worried about the troubles that are sure to come.
Looking back down at Johan, he narrowed his eyes, though it's hard to tell if he ever did.
Currently, as far as he knows, Johan have the most highest bounty in this city. He heard of his many revolutions. They were fantasic stories.
He closed his eyes. Is someone coming closer..?
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:59 pm

"Rev o lu tion ary" He spoke slowy not because he didnt understand the concept, just to let the idea set in him who was infront of him."
"I have heard rumors of you people. I guess you do exist...Causing much uprest, destruction...But also hope. What is you peoples purpose."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:50 am

"This isn't exactly a good place to talk about us, don't you think?"
Jackson looked around cautiously. It was obvious he wasn't too hot about anyone hearing them talk like that.
"How about this: You help us find someone, and then he can tell you everything you want to know later."
It sounded dodgy, that deal, but Jackson deinitely didn't look like he was up to accept anything else.

"I'm fine, thank you..."
Johan stood up and looked at his dirty coat.
He was too used to such situations to even be upset anymore. He looked at the other men, just to find that they were making a retreat.
"To scared to fight me when I'm not alone..."
he murmured to himself, then turned back to the man who had just arrived.
"May I ask who you are?"
Normally, people didn't just jump into his fights... well, except Jamil. But that didn't count.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:19 am

"You're right, well I was planning on leaving town...but not now that you intereasting people showed up I guess I'll stick around for a little while. At the least I can pass the time."
Slapping Jackson on the shoulder as he walked pass. He wasnt concerned with whom they were looking for he decided that he would let the adventure lead the way
"Sure lets go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:57 am

Luna looked down at the man and blinked "maybe i should go help him" she said softly to her self. after all it was her fault kinda that he got surounded, for he ran into the dumpster she pushed into the street with her gust.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:32 pm

"See, Bakura..."
Jackson said thoughtfully while walking next to him, deeper and deeper into the town.
"You kind of remind me of someone, but I just can't put my finger on it..."
He laughed shortly after some time of quiet thinking, as if he had just come up with the most ridiculous idea.
"Seeing how you're so proud, it almost reminds me of some nobles I've seen. But of course, that couldn't be."
He smiled , it was hard to tell if he really did believe in a word he said.

The men were now standing a good few meters away, but they were still blocking his way out of the alley...
What did they want to do, stand there and kill him with their looks? Watch him starve?
"Hey, either you fight or you leave, both at once doesn't really work..."
He said more to himself than to them. Not exactly sure what to do now...
He couldn't bring himself to attack civilians without being attacked first, but he wasn't planning to just stay here.
A deep sigh escaped his lips. He wondered where his crew was... Maybe they should have made out a meeting spot and time before coming here...
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:04 pm

"Just a stranger..." Kain said, sighing as he watch the men in front of Johan.
"You men..." he referred to the people who are still in the way of Johan.
"What do you have against this guy?" He questioned, raising his eyebrow as he crossed his arms in curiousity.
He was just mainly curious.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 pm

(Well i intentionally went with out saying my name, but the rest is fine)

"Hmm, I...remind you of someone. Well with all the people in the world your bound to find that share personallity traits. But pride of a Noble... thats a bit out there, my father was a blacksmith.
Pausing in remembrance of what happened and how his life took a sudden change with new meaning.
Sure I was raised with self esteem"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:13 am

"Yes, yes."
Jackson said, with the slight smile still ther.
"Wasn't saying you were our enemy or anything. Hey, did you know..."
Again, he lowered his voice a little.
"Did you know that our own leader was actually married to a princess before he started a revolution? There are rumors about him killing her in cold blood..."
His voice went louder again, he could obviously feel the cold stares of his comrades on his back.
"Of course, they're not true. I'm sure she died of... a sickness, or something. Not his fault. I mean, how ridiculously extreme would hehave to be, right?"
A short laugh again.
"But a blacksmith? That sounds useful... Say, why does the son of a blacksmith run around conversing with revolutionaries so casually?"

"Whaddaya care?"
One of the men said, in that voice men had when they were sure they were in a safe distance.
"Yeah, right!"
Johan turned to the man.
"Well, to be honest, I think thy were just looking for a fight... I don't see what I did."
He slowly started walking towards the men.
"Well, anyway. Show's over, you got your fight. Go home."
Some of the men actually did leave, but most of them just stayed there and stared with open hostility.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:12 am

((Personally, I think we should just declare 'Jackson' a separate species.))

Uddo reached the surface not far from the docks. His companion slipped away without saying a word, so Uddo didn't bother saying goodbye before heading down to the docks. He had just spotted his ship, when he saw something that made his blood run cold. Someone was already on it! Uddo dove down behind a pile of crates and began to sneak towards his ship, using the dock's inventory as barricades. Uddo finally got near enough to his boat to hear voices coming from it, despite all the noise coming from the dock around him.

"What do we do with his ship?" the voice made it plain that it was a man who had spoken.

"We'll take it around to the Red Herring," another man said.

"Right," the first man snickered. "Then we go below." Slowly, Uddo's ship began to pull away from the dock and it headed around the island.

Uddo frowned as he tried to decipher what the men had meant. A Red Herring was an attempt to divert attention, but what if it was a place? Or a person? And also, it seemed they knew who he, Uddo, was. Unless they had mistaken him for someone else. He would have to think about that later... Another part of what the men had said hit him hard. They were going below. Could that mean they knew about the children under the city? Uddo turned and ran back the way he had came. He had to warn the children. They were going after that pirate and if they left their base undefended...they could be running into a trap!
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 am

"I am hardly worried about enemys"
Listining to the tale of their leader he is only mildly suprise.
"You know what they say about rumors? There is little truth in everyone of them."
Bakura began to grow annoyed with this prodding of information. If it had not been for his face being covered this would have been aparent on his face.
"Yes, he managed to pass those skills on to me and ever since i made Butou Gunbai Uchiwa I have never needed to make a new weapon since"
Saying this made his cheer up <Its perfect ever evolving all purpose arsanel>
"I find you people interesting is that not enough...you can't exactly break the law here"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:40 pm

"No, I guess not... Eh?"
Jackson looked up, his eyes following a young boy running down the road not very far from them. Seemed to be in panic.
"Well, what do we have..."
He looked after the boy running past them and firther down the road.
They had no other clues right now, so he decided on something.
"If you don't mind, we're going to follow that one... The man we're looking for tends to cause trouble, so that boy might, might know something..."
Without waiting for a response on Bakuras part, he suddenly sped up and started following the boy, just fast enough to not lose him.
The others followed him on equal speed, obviously not caring that much whether he followed or not.

((Yes, and somewhere out there, there's an island populated by Jacksons... who have the weird habit of appearing and disappearing suddenly... Ah, what a thought. No really, I've actually got some ideas with those guys going on. God, they're like, the most unimportant npcs I have, and suddenly I get all attached to them and think up an awesome story for them... which I won't tell you.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:07 am

Luna fianly desided she was gonna help that guy, even though the looked idiots just standing there. she steped off the roof top and slowly came down into the little circle of men, having to hold her dress down. "i really need to get some shorts for this dress" she thought. She landed next to the man who ran into the dumpster and poked her fingers together. "d-do you need some help with these guys?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:23 am

"Hmmm?"
Johan looked at the girl, and a firendly smile formed on his face.
She should be a little older than his daughter would be now...
"Ah, I'm sorry about this, are you okay?"
He looked at her very closely, then seemed to decide she looked very well, aside from the realisation that her dress was very revealing.
Then he looked back to the men and frowned a little.
"Well you see, if they don't try to hurt me, I'd rather not hurt them, but... they sure are in the way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:57 am

"w-well, i would move them if that would help, and i dont think it would hurt them" she said softly and looked at the guys who where just standing there.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:21 am

"You could?"
Johan looked at her and raised an eyebrow. There was a mixture of disbelief and slight worry on his face.
"Hmmm..."
He shrugged and sighed, turning away from her again.
"Fine, as long as you don't hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:51 pm

"the worst the will happen is they get alittle dirty" she said and smiled as her wings streached back "hold your ground" she said and thrusted them forward, causing the men to lose the footing and tumble back roll cross the ground a ways.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Uddo ran through the underground city, heading for the building where he had last seen the girl. He raced inside past a couple of sleepy looking children, who were just leaving the building. It only took Uddo a few seconds to locate the room where he had been last. However, now the door to the room was closed and it was flanked on either side by a child, one boy and one girl, who were each had a small sword at their side. The guards had no time to react to Uddo's sudden appearance in the corridor and he managed to reach the door and throw it open. Inside, the girl, April, was talking to a small group of children, the oldest of which couldn't have been more then thirteen and the youngest looked about seven. Uddo only saw this for a moment before the guards grabbed his shoulders and flung him back against the wall behind him. Their swords were drawn and they advance upon him, menacingly.

"Hold on!" Uddo raised his hands in front of his face. "I have to speak to April!"

"Leave him alone," said April, who had just walked out of the room. "So, you came back."

"Yeah," Uddo nodded. "And I think you're all in danger! When I got back to my ship, I saw two men on board and so I hid and listened in on their conversation. They were going to take my ship back to something called the Red Herring and then they said they were going to go below. I thought maybe they were talking about you guys, so I ran back here as fast as I could!"

"That's nice of you," April said in a bored voice. "But we're safe here. No one knows about this place except us." Then her eyes narrowed. "Unless you told them."

"NO!" Uddo threw out his hands in front of him as if to ward off an attack. "Hang on! Why would I tell them and then come back down here to warn you?"

"I can think of several reasons," April said. "But I'm not going to list them out for you." She turned and walked back into the room from which she had come. "Theo! Deal with him! We're going topside to find that Johan. When you finish this one off, come join us." She glanced back at Uddo. "But if you win, you can go free," she said. "Though I highly doubt that. Theo has fought hundreds of pirates before and none of them are coming back for a second round." The kids in the room gathered around April and they all left the room in a swarm, heading for the building's exit. Even the room's guards had gone with them.

Now it was just Uddo and the boy who had appeared to be the oldest of the group. He still looked young, but there was stubble on his chin where a beard was starting growing. He was thin, but muscular. The dark hair on his head was wild and tangled in a mess. The boy, Theo, drew a short sword from his side and held it out in front of him, ready to fight.

"I'm so dead," Uddo muttered.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:29 pm

"Curiouser and curiouser..."
Jackson murmured to himself as he and the rest of the crew watched the boy enter the building, and, a few seconds after, a large group of children leave.
They had followed the boy into that... hole, or whatever it was, and had ended up in this city filled with children... He didn't know why there was that obvious lack of grown ups, but could very well tell that they weren't welcome here. Following the boy had become increasingly hard, since they also had to be careful about being caught.
He didn't think Johan would go visit a place like this... But looking couldn't hurt, right?
As they entered, they didn't see anyone at first.
Quietly, anxious not to make a sound, Jackson headed for the first door. the building didn't seem to be occupied, and so he opened it up without checking for sounds or anything first.
"Ah..."
what a strange scene... then again, maybe not so strange, given where they were. Anyway, this looked like trouble. And there was the boy.
For a moment, Jackson wondered if he could simply slip out again, but chances were he had already been noticed. For the second time today, he felt the cold stares of his comrades on his back...

"Quite impressive..."
Johan had to hold his hat on his head with one hand so it wouldn't blow away.
As the wind calmed down, he turned to the girl and gave her wings a curious, but also knowing look.
"Devil fruit, I assume?"
Not a question that wanted an answer. Johan smiled and stretched out his hand.
"Ah, I am so sorry about all this. Let me introduce myself properly: Johan Frideswide is my name, and I'm here to pick a small part of my crew up. And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Luna smiled and nodded as she took his hand "my name is Luna kesaku" she said doing alittle bow "i was here trying to see if there was any information on my missing family"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:05 pm

"Your family..."
Johan suddenly looked very, very sad. Family. That was... harsh.
"Such a young girl like you...."
He looked down for a while, then looked at her again with the soft smile he had worn before.
"Well, Luna, I simply have got to make up for your help here. say, is there any chance you will let me help you in your search?"
Family stories... always got to him so easily...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next