One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)

Go down 
+2
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Kain kept an ear out, nevermind eyes, that won't do anything good for him at this moment, for anything that might proven useful for him.
He knows about the marine base not far from here but he didn't let it bother him at all. He might have a bounty but it's too small for anyone to even want to pay attention to it. He kept it that way. He's the shadow of the world, and he rather keep himself in that shadows. But sometimes, the shadows can be hidden by sticking out often. Like himself, people passing him and ignoring him, like he was someone that came regularly to the island.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:44 am

Johan looked at the people passing them closely, inspected every face, when he noticed someone. Long brown hair and a pretty face... and those clothes...
"Hey!"
He moved through the crowd as fast as he could, but when he made it to the spot where the man had been, he was gone without a sight.
"Wasn't he..."
"Sir!"
Johan winced at the familiar voice suddenly calling out to him.
He turned around. Jackson was standing right behind him.
"Wh- Jackson? What is it? Weren't you with Uddo?"
The man in the long revolutionary coat shook his head, no expression on his face.
"We have gotten seperated! Sir, he's been kidnapped by a strange group."
Johans worry turned into panic.
"What? Ohmygod, what do we do?!"
If Jackson had any reaction, he didn't show it.
"I can lead you to them, sir. Please follow me."
"But what about..."
Luna wouldn't know where they were going, but this was about life and death. Oh god, what if something had happened to the poor boy!
He walked after Jackson when something came to his mind. Ah. That's how it was. Well, he'd play along, then.

The people in front of the marines office were going on their way as if they hadn't heard or seen anything at all. One might almost think something like that happened here all the time. Or maybe it was normal for Jacksons... Only Jacksons were rare...

Last edited by GoreFish on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:37 am

Luna blinked as she looked up from admiring her dress and noticed the space where johan was was empty "...johan?" she asked as she looked around. She looked around and gulped as she realized she was alone. She tried to open her wings to her back, but for some reson they couldnt break though her dress. "crap" she said as she realized she had to start walking. she kept bumping into people in the crowed streets, so she took a turn down and abanoned alley, to get away from all the touching.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Kain watch as Johan quickly walk away, with a distress expression none the less. The man saw him, and he can't help but be a little entertained, for it's rare for him to see someone so observant.
He walked away as he found no reason to follow the suppose captain of the 15th division of the Anubis pirate. Rounding the corner to get out of the crowd, also to go into the shadows, he found himself accidently bumping into someone.
"My apology." He calmly responded, tilting his head forward as a suppose nod, his straw hat still making his eyes shadow. When he look at the person he supposily bumped into, he saw a familar face.
Ah...that girl from the island... he thought to himself, seeing that he found no difference of when he seen her last, except for the new clothing probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Luna bit her lips as she hadnt payed attention on the way there, thinking that if she got lost, she could have just spread her wings and flew up and found johan or the ship. but now that she was stuck on ground, she felt lost and confuzed. She looked down for a moment to try and think about retracing her steps, but then agian, she flew there instead of walked. She sighed right before her head bumped into someone. "oh no sorry, i was my fault, i wasnt paying attention" she said softly and looked up before remebering what she was doing "um excuse me" she said politly before she went to move around him.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Kain raised his eyebrow as he slightly bowed.
"If you're looking for Johan, he went with someone." Kain merely explained as he continue to walk as soon as she went around him.
He wondered for only a brief moment if she's believe him. He saw where the man is heading, and with that panicking face, he's probably concern of someone and tried to get them back, or something along the line. He saw expressions like that many times, so he simply assumed that situation is like that, but he's probably wrong.
But he could tell by the way they were goin, that they were heading for the marine base.
Kain continue to walk further on into the alley to leave the girl alone. She can take care of herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:38 am

Luna stoped when she heard the man say something about johan, She turned quickly and ran up next to the man "h-hey wait, d-did you see which way he went?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:05 am

Meanwhile, Johan was at a somehow unpleasant place. Not like it was dirty, or even extraordinarily gloomy, there were still people around, and they seemed... Well, that was the problem. Johan knew something was wrong. He knew what was wrong with Jackson, and he could tell, or at least speculate what was wrong with the people, no, the whole town, at this point, but he didn't know the details. He didn't know the motives.
And usually, when people went as far as they had, they did it for a reason.
He wondered if they were bounty hunters, low criminals, or worse...
Anyway, they were heading for the marine base. It wasn't hard to tell, since it was just a few streets away from where they were.

In front of said marine base, some particularly shady men had gathered. They were all staring at the boy with the glasses, Uddo. All the others seemed to have misteriously vansihed.
"Hey, boy..."
One of them said, obviously not minding the fact that the boy was wearing a marine uniform.
"How's about you let us capture you quietly."
Something about his muscles made what he was saying more impressive...
"There ain't no reason for you to get hurt, but, well.... if you leave us no choice..."
One of the others finished the sentence by cracking his knuckles.

At the same time, a similiar group gathered around Luna. They completely ignored Kain.
"Hi there, sweetcheeks. Got any time to spare?"
Another one stepped forward, this one smaller and somewhat attractive.
"Don't talk to a lady like that!"
He sounded really irritated. The other man, despite being much bigger and more muscular, shut his mouth and stepped back.
"I am truly sorry about my companion. I am called Ezekiel, miss Luna, and I desperately need your help."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Full grown men and not just a couple of them. Uddo realized that he was in trouble. He might have been able to beat any one of them, but he didn't have the strength to take out a crowd. Sighing, Uddo simply put his hands behind his head.

"So, where do you want to go?" he asked, in the most lazy fashion that he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Kain blinked at the girls ability to attract but watched them a bit in interesting, waiting for this converstation to finish for he was willingly to gave what the girl wanted. He saw no reason to interrupt their converstation, it might be an interesting thing for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Luna blinked as he was surrounded by a few guys, She blinked a few times before sighing "its ok, im starting to get used to it" she said before looking at the Ezekiel guy. "what is it you need help with? and how do you know my name?" she asked tilting her head
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Shad walked out of the chaos that was a marines office, or had been, and out on the street with the boredom back on his face. Those papers hadn't been as fun as he had imagined...
Something seemed to be happening in front of him, though. To be exact, it seemed to be the only thing happening on the whole road...
Hey, wasn't that...
"Hey you!"
He shuffled next to teh boy with the glasses.
"Those your friends?"
He looked at the faces of the men in front of them and concluded that a young boy in a marine uniform would most likely not have grown up thugs as friends.
"Cus... It doesn't look like it."
Now he spoke to the men.
"Oi, what's your problem? Yeah, I'm talking to you, the big meathead in the middle! Come forward, will you?"
A particularily big man came forward from the crowd, obviously confused. Shad laid a hand on his shoulder in a friendly manner.
"So, what's your name?"
Meathead grinned, proud to be able to answer a question.
"Bobby!"
Shad smiled. Well, his mouth did. His eyes suddenly got very cold.
"Well, good night, Bobby."
He seemed to squeeze the shoulder of the man, who slumped to the ground. Then he turned to the others.
"So, who's next?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:20 pm

The man who called himself Ezekiel sighed slightly. He had been afraid she'd ask that.
"I am afraid I cannot tell you that just yet, let's just say this is about your captain for now. As for your name, well, we got it from Jackson."
He really seemed to get a little nervous, his eyes were darting from the faces of the people walking along the road back to Luna, then to the buildings, as if he expected to be shot dead any second.
"Please, I will tell you everything you want once you've come with us."

The leader of the group that was standing in front of Uddo and Shad took a step back, his face contorted in anger.
"What? Wait! You don't understand! We're not here to harm him! We'll let him go once he gave us what we want!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:27 pm

"Give you what you want?" Uddo took a step back. "I don't anything except infor...oh, I see." He drew his knife, now confident that he could win if he had this strange man on his side. "So, why don't you just ask for it here and now?" Uddo questioned. "If I am willing, I'll give it to you and we can all happily go on our way with no further injuries to all present parties."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Lunablinked "alright" she said right after she finished, if it was a matter about her captain she was gonna help no matter what. "but" she said holding up a finger "i need some help before we go anywhere eles" she said "i need one of you to cut two slits in the back of this, its not allowing me to let my wings out for some reson"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 pm

The men suddenly seemed to be nervous. They exchanged looks and backed up step by step.
Their leader held his hands u in a defnsive position.
"L-look, you got this all wrong... Really, I, uh..."
His shoulders lowered slightly, and suddenly neither him nor the other men seemed that excited about abducting him anymore.
"L-let's start this over again..."
Seeing Johan, a revolutionary leader, stutter around all shy was slightly awkward, but seeing a guy weighting roughly two hundred pounds in muscles look to the ground and stutter like a schoolgirl was... downright weird.
"My name is Ezekiel Abbadon. I don't mean any harm to you or anyone else, but..."
Maybe it was just his character, but it looked like he was getting increasingly nervous. His henchmen, if they were that, too, seemed to mind their surroundings more than before.
The man who called himself Ezekiel lowered his voice.
"...It's not really a safe subject to talk about here... That's why we wanted you to come along with us... Let's just say it's about your captain."

The men around Luna didn't seem to mind the idea of cutting some deep openings into her dress, some didn't seem to mind cutting deep openings into her flesh, which was much more worrying, but Ezekiel destroyed all their hopes of doing the cutting themselves by drawing a dagger.
"Yes, I, uh..."
He looked away, seemingly emberassed about the situation. Cutting a womans dress was not part of his honourary code, or so it seemed.
"I'll do it... Sorry if the dagger's a little cold."
He carefully placed his right hand on her back. The dagger really was cold as it touched her skin, but Ezekiel was cutting through the cloth so softly that it was almost a pleasure.
The other men gave each other looks that clearly demonstrated that cutting softly and carefully wasn't the only thing he coud do.
When he was done, he put the dagger back into its small sheath on his side. As he moved his cloak a little, another dagger and various other things could be seen, such as small round objects looking a little like seeds.
Still ignoring Kain, in spite of obviously having seen him, he offered Luna his arm like a true gentleman.
"Shall we, then?"

Jackson and Johan had reached their destination.
"Who would've thought something like this existed here... If I would've known, I would have come here much earlier..."
Johan was fascinated, inspecting the place they were in. His eyes wandered over the walls, doors, and anything else they could find.
This did explain a lot. It was too bad it was Jackson who brought him here, he could've taken anyone else hostage in a second, but a Jackson... That really wouldn't have that much of an effect.
They stopped before a particularly large door.
"Is this it?"
Johan looked at the door, made out of the same material the others were made out of.
"You seem to have understood the situation, sir."
Johan nodded and sighed deeply.
"Ah, yes. It's quite a shame, but the risk was always there with you. So it's really all... gone?"
"I am afraid so, sir."
Again, Johan sighed.
"Well, that's disappointing... I still do think you meant what you said back then though. I just want you to know, I still believe you."
Jackson showed absolutely no reaction. So it really was all gone... That was sad...
"Let's get this over with, then."
Jackson nodded and pushed open the heavy doors.
Johan blinked at the sudden light flooding through them. Slowly, he could make out what was in the room.
"It's you, then..."

Last edited by GoreFish on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Luna smiled as he cut the holes, as soon as he was down and out from behind her her large wings spread out of her back, streaching out long enough to cast a shadow over some of them men before they shrank to rest agnest her back "ah, that feels so much better" she said faping them a bit before looking at ezekiel and smiling "alright" she said taking his arm "lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:51 pm

Uddo wanted to believe them, he really did, and he certainly was curious, however he knew that he would have to be an idiot to trust these men. "You come out after me in force," Uddo said, his voice low and dangerous. "You order me to come with you. You act as if I'm going to be your prisoner. And now that you're faced by a superior force you start making up some trash about my captain?" Uddo smirked. "Forgive me if I don't believe you."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:32 pm

The mountain of a man exchanged worried looks with his comrades.
Then he gave four of them a simple hand sign, and they ran off into two alleyways each end of the road.
Ezekiel waited a while, then continued, his voice still low and now shaking a little.
"Your captain is Johan Frideswide. He's a revolutionary leader, and quite an extremist, even though one couldn't tell at first glance. You are the newest asset to his crew, though I don't really know anything else about you yet."
He waited some longer, his hands still in the air. There was a whistling sound somewhere from the surrounding buildings.
Somewhat more secure, he continued.
"We aren't exactly his followers in all parts, but roughly, you could say he influenced us a lot."
Another whistling sound, and finally, he took his hands down. He was more relaxed now, but was still on guard so ridiculously much that it was almost funny... if it wasn't so pathetic.
"My name, as I have told you, is Ezekiel Abbadon. Every other Ezekiel you've met here is a fake. That's why we needed to get to you quickly. If you had run into one of them, you'd be in trouble. There are many enemies in this town, and now that your boss is here..."
He looked at Uddo with the same look in his eyes Johan could pull off so well that genuine worry.
"Well, they wouldn't let the chance get away to catch that kind of thing..."

Ezekiel lead Luna through the streets, changing direction often untill she was sure to not know where they were heading.
All the while, he smiled in a most charming manner. His companions walked close after them.
"Please do forgive me, but what comes now might seem a little weird."
He took a step back from her and cleared his throat, emberassed again.
He made a small pause, accompanied by looking to the ground and bludhing slightly.
"Please don't misunderstand this, but... the place your captain is might be dangerous... You see, we have been spying on the group your captain is with right now for a long time. They're the same who most likely send fake mes after your comrades... But I don't think they know about your..."
he looked at her wings.
"...Speacial abilities..."
Now he seemed to get into talking, his words came faster and more fluently. It had been hard to notice up until now, but he had a slight, undefinable accent...
"Anyway, and this is my request, if we conceal you as a prisoner, we might get you in."
One of his comrades stepped forward, a long rope in his hands. Ezekiel took it from him.
"If you could just, uhm... retract your wings and... uh, let us... tie you up with this... It's just... a rope..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Luna blinked and rose an eyes brow, before sighing and retracting her wings into her body, they here replaced under her dress and layed agnest her legs so they where hidden "ok, if this will help get my captain back, i'll do it" she said and smiled
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Kain watched them leave, already shaking his head in amusement.
Well, it's better for him, the less people that didn't know about him, the better, and it's even more better if they ignored him. Chuckling, he can't help but feel that this crew, that he in fact now knows Luna is in, will be clashing with him for some time. Shaking his head, he went over to go to the marines base on this island. His reason? He was bored and thought that he'll find something interesting.
"Hey you there!!!" Kain instictively kept his guard up, putting his hand on the hilt of one of his katana. His posture slightly relaxed that he only saw a weapon dealer.
".....yes..?" Kain said in a monotonous voice, showing empty eyes to the weapon dealer, who flinched a little at the fact that Kain, unintentionally, look a bit demonic.
The weapon dealer quickly sucked it up and put on a big grin, a grin big enough for Kain to wonder if it hurts to smile like that.
"I'm sure you're looking for something to defend yourself with!!"
"no." Was the blunt answer that Kain gave him and began to walk away, but the weapon dealer was persistant.
"But, I'm sure-"
"Not interest."
Kain went around him but to his irritation, the guy kept pushing his limits.
"How about a-"
"I'll take this then." Kain said, getting a random knife out of the dealer's barrel.
He paid the man whatever he wanted and quickly walk away, not wanting to be in one place too long. He look at the knife and smiled a bit. Tch.
He put the knife on his hip along with the swords and decided to take an turn into an alley. He'll have to be careful on the way. He's not famous enough to be notice by the marines by that much, but he still have a bounty nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:30 pm

as he was pulled out of the barrel annachie woke up and shew his face in the blade and saw he had been bought but this guy was strange not like anyone else he had seen and said tired and a bit scared "hey i see you are my master now"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Kain stopped right there and blinked. A voice... he slowly turned his head towards the knife, knowing that it has to come from it.
Wondering if he should be, in fact, surprise or not, he unhooked the knife off his hip and laid it down on the ground, expectingly waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:41 pm

annachie changed into a human bowing "who are you?" annachie sat down a bit shaken for being a weapon for too long. he was scared he didnt know this person but he was bought so this man was going to be his master
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:48 pm

"......"
Kain didn't anwered his question yet as he inspect the boy with cold and calculating eyes. He couldn't be any more or less than a teen, it's obvious through the boy's eyes that he's inexperience. He remembered the boy calling him "master". Blinking at the thought, he knew he can't leave the boy here. He'll easily get himself killed.
Wordlessly, Kain kneeled down next to him and ruffled his hair caringly, standing straight back up soon after and walk away towards the marine base. He didn't say whether the boy should follow or him or not, he'll let the boy decided on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next