One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Empty
PostSubject: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:01 am

Once again , at least the people of that town was safe. Nishki was wondering how this trip was going to be, he had gotten a call again, this time requesting for them to return to HQ. Nishki was not pleased with this idea, because usually when his master summoned him, he wanted to dump more work on him or punish him for some misdeed like ho he beat the crap out of him when he failed at Enies Lobby. None the less, a marine summon was cumpolsory, but Nishki decided to make things more interesting on the way. He announed into the den den mushi speaker "CAPTAIN TALITHA AND CAPTAIN MARY, PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE!!" Mary arrived first and saluted, Nishki nodded and wanted to wait for Talitha before anything else.

Last edited by nikz200 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:47 am

Keitaro was in the ships kitchen cooking up a meal. When suddenly he heard "CAPTAIN TALITHA AND CAPTAIN MARY, PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE!!" he heard over the speaker. Causeing him to lose grip of the knife and in turn drop it on his foot stabbing it. "AHH DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!" he yelled loud enough to match the speaker. He bent over to pull the knife outta his foot "Son of a." he said seeing now the knife was coverd in blood. He hopped on over to the sink and washed the blood off the knife and went back to prepareing the meal. "I wonder what he wants with them?" he thought.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:42 pm

(Note the totally awesome avatar. Cool Yes, I am writing that in every RP thread I am a part of, but only once and only for today.)

Tero lay up in the crow's nest, staring at the sky. He wasn't actually on duty at the time, but he had relieved the Marine who was supposed to be up here. It was quiet and peaceful, not to mention he was that much closer to the sky.

After they had left that last island, the young girl, who Tero had found, had asked for her parents. Tero fully intended to smash some heads when he found the people who would leave their child alone on an island where a bunch of pirates and marines fighting, but he had been stopped by the sight of a man and a woman fighting tooth and nail to return to the island, despite the fact that it was slowly being covered in lava. As it turned out, each of the parents had believed the other had their little girl, but of course they were wrong. When they finally found each other and realized their mistake they were trying to return, but the other people on the ship with them stopped them from doing so. Tero smiled as he thought of the looks on their faces when they were finally reunited. Both the mother and the father had given him a hug. The sweet smile on the little girl's face reminded Tero of another girl, one who was significantly older, admittedly, but one who he considered a younger sister. He wondered when he would see her again.

Tero stood and brushed himself off. He had spent enough time lying around. Now he needed to actually do his job and watch for any ships or islands that they came across.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:55 pm

On deck laid Jissly and Kakura. The two were discussing their future plans, and also the infamous new pirate crews sailing along the grand line.

Jissly

Jissly sighed, she panicked on the last island and did not really perform any significant deeds. She felt bad, she always wanted to help out, but she wasn't needed at the time. She started to conversate with her friend Kakura," Um....Kakura. What do you plan to do while we are in this squad, make an impact, rank up, what exactly?" She started to smile, Kakura always possessed something interesting to say, when Jissly asked questions like the one she just asked.

Kakura

At the moment, Kakura sharpened the blade of his staff with a small pocket knife. Sitting down in a meditative position, with his staff benched above his lap. Trimming the edges to make the blade sharp and sufficient. He overheard the question of Jissly. The question, to him was quite obvious, though Jissly wasn't the brightest person on the planet, he answered her question with a tone of adolescence," I plan to become more powerful, and not waste my time doing useless deeds, Grey came here for experience I came here for the benefits." Still his location, unidentified, Grey's disappearance seemed rebellious to the military, to Kakura, he wondered if the man was doing something illegal or immoral.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Talitha had taken a nap on deck, in lynx form (becuase she found it highly comfortable to be able to curl up into a furry ball), when the speakers went on.
She hissed loudly and was up on her feet in a second, preparing to attack whoever had woken her up.
Unfotunately, it was a machine, and so she settled for changing back to human form.
Grumbling, she made her way to the office.
"Oookay Nishki, whatever it is, you better make it seem more important than my sleep, and the almost-heartattack you gave me!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:52 am

Nishki then chuckled "Tali, you look adorable when you have just woken up..... but thats for later, we ve been ordered back to Hq, but i have no intention of doing nothing on the way..... announce the Pheonix squad sparring tournament........"

Mary looked shock "Are you sure you want to do this now? The last time we had one it didnt end well......"

Nishki laughed out loud again "This is a good way to let the squad have fun and get to know each other..... tell them registration is up,i wont be taking part unless asked to directly....."

Mary sighed relief , at least the Vice admiral wasnt taking part.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Suddenly, an ominous object appears. Somewhat smaller than the actual ship that everyone still were located. The object a mere 35 feet, but much taller than anyone on the Phoenix Squad ship. As the mist cleared, Jissjly and Kakura stared at an object of nostalgia. The object, being a white wooden ship, with an ordinary navy flag perched atop the mast. Very decorated with silver lining across the floats, still possessing the submarine feature as hidden glass windshields, lay directly below the edges of the deck. An unidentified figure displayed himself on the rim of the deck. Long blue hair, tattoos on his arms, the same old black boots, and the very large weapon located behind him. Though, at the time the man wore a black vest with a Captain's cloak, casual white pants, and a golden belt around his waistline, connected through the white pants. Under the sleeveless vest laid a casual white shirt with a red tie connected to it. Obviously, the man was no one other than Grey Archifield, as the ship drew closer. Jissly identified it as her view became more clear. She shouted, "Grey! Glad to see you again. Where were you?"

While flowing in the pleasant wind, his sight not at all altered by the mist, Grey grinned. Foreshadowing, positive information, regarding his return.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Mary then heard something "What in gods earth......"

Nishki then chuckled "He must have returned.... Mary and Tali, please go and announce this...... and send Grey up here......." Mary then ran down "ummm, welcome back Grey.... i had an announcement from the Vice admiral, but he said he would like to see you as well....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:50 pm

"Oh, what the hell..."
Talitha just turned and got on deck. She didn't hurry, mind you.
Once there, she jumped on a barrel and shouted:
"Hey everyone, shut up and listen now! Grey's back! Also, it's time for some training! So you'd better be ready for it!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:19 am

(Ok guys this is how its gonna go, this will be a tournament, we will have all of you guys facing a random npc character amongst the pheonix squad, thats the first round and second rounds. The quaterfinals will be done differently, does anybody have a problem with that? This is the first time i try this in a rp, but lets give it our best. The prize btw is rank up))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:30 am

(Wooo! Okay, definitely gonna get that!)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Tero considered staying where he was, after all he was on duty, but he ended up jumping down to the deck. He used a Geppou to slow himself down before he actually landed on the deck, near Talitha.

"I suppose that includes me," Tero said.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:47 pm

"Pfff, 'course it does."
Talitha had put her hands on her hips, and her grin was back on her lips. Still, she made no effort to even get down from the barrel. She wasn't tired anymore, and had already forgotten all about the incident that woke her up.
"You'd better be ready, newbs, cause I ain't goin easy on you."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:11 pm

A grating, gravelly laugh sounded off right behind Nishki, a sound like ash and rock tumbling around in a cement mixer.

"Not going to introduce me, Nishki-chujo?" the interloper said, his voice a rasping hiss. "And I travelled so far to come here, too..."

Stepping around his commander, Vince faced the rest of the crew and saluted, his lone right arm coming up to the metal curve of his forehead, just above the single black disk that served as an eye.

"Rear Admiral Vincent Kalamity," he grated, his charred, lipless lower jaw rising and falling in jagged movements that made it look all the more horrifying, "at your pleasure, Nikshi-chujo."
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Nishki then looked at the strange man "ummmmmm, who are you again?........" He was confused as he seemed to be forgetting something very important today. Nonetheless he was going to announce the tournament order once this stranger revealed himself.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:36 am

Vince would have frowned, if he had lips left to do so. Placing his only remaining hand over his "eye", the rear admiral went back a tiny bit.

"I was sent to your division by H.Q...it was in the last set of orders you received, chujo. Please be more mindful of your crew."

Remembering his place, in the presence of one of the few vice-admirals, Kalamity resumed his salute.

"...At your pleasure, of course, Nikshi-chujo."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:41 am

Nishki mused for a bit and then remembered "OHHH YEAH!!!! GEHAHAHAHHAAHAH silly me, i forgot all about that.... Rear Admiral Vincent..... how funny to see you here already..... nonetheless you timed your entrance splendidly, we are about to hold a sparring tournament, though the prize i have in mind wont apply to you, you could still join?"
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:02 am

As he had no visible ears, it was impossible to tell if he heard anything until he responded. A short moment later, he nodded his head very slightly.

"Chra hra hra..." he laughed, the dread sound once again echoing over the deck. "I'm not much for subdual combat, but I'll take one for the team. A tournament...what a ripping strange division I've found myself in."

Leaning forward, holding his only arm across his stomach, he tried to whisper towards Nikshi. In Vince's particular case, this sounded more to everybody else as a low, sharp hiss.

"Chujo...if I win, can I name some other prize, hra?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:08 pm

As keitaro him self had finally got back from the kitchen holding a tray for lunch he had saw most of the crew have gatherd together. "Uhh i've missed something important haven't i?" he said more then asking.

OOC:Sorry i'm working on my site right now.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Nishki pondered this for a moment "Well..... lets see here....... i dunno, i can give you any other prize than a rank up, or a human sacrifice, or even non human sacrifice, cant give you those.... i dunno........... you take a reasonable pick.... the tournament order will be posted by me in 1/2 an hour.... get ready for this one........."

Mary saw Keitaro "Its quite alright, Vice admiral Nishki has just announced a tourney...... and also a new member joined."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Vince placed his index finger on the charred remains of his chin, tilting his head skywards. He pondered for a moment before lowering his head.

"Then...how about a cup of coffee?" he rasped, turning the black disk of an eye on his commanding officer. "Not just any cup...rare, North Blue Mountain Roast! The greatest coffee...it's so good men have died for it! What do you say, Chujo!? A single cup might be worth a lot...a king's ransom...a whole battleship!"

Pausing a moment, Vince held up his hand.

"There's no such coffee. If I win, can I take the afternoon off?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Talitha didn't usually think about the feelings of others much. Sometimes, her mother had scolded her for her rash comments or her rudeness. Well, her mother was dead, or at least some other place now.
And Talitha had forgotten all about her lectures.
So she stared at the newcomer with a mix of fascination and hostility in her eyes.
Partly, she stared because, well, he looked like a complete freak, and to some things you don't get used that easily, no matter how often you see them. But mainly she stared because he was a Rear Admiral. Which meant his rank was above hers. Which meant her rank was below his. Which meant she'd have to take orders friĆ³m him. And that, frankly, bugged her.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:13 am

"Oh?" Vince mused, turning to face Talitha. Whatever eye hid behind the disk on his reconstructed metal face turned to her, and his hand fell to his side. "Those are some pretty mean eyes you've got, captain."

Leaning towards the young rating, Vince's lower jaw fell slightly, a thin pink drool falling between his jagged yellow teeth. A moment later it snapped into place, but the strange pink fluid continued to run out through it.

"What a pretty young thing, chra hra hra!" His grating, rasping voice seemed to raise in pitch slightly, if such a thing were possible. "Could it be that my roguish good looks have won you over...?"

Again, he held up his only hand.

"No such thing is possible. At your pleasure, captain. I'm here to take orders from Nikshi-chujo, not to give them. Unless...chra hra hra, unless it's an emergency."

A deep, horrible sucking noise came from the Rear Admirals throat, the insipid toxic drool ceasing.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:06 am

Nishki was annoyed that Vince made a move on Talitha, Talitha was his , and belonged to no other man. Nonetheless he remained composed as was required of a leader. He then said "Anyway..... give me some time to compile to tournament list. Participation is MANDATORY. Do not expect escape...."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:50 am

"Chrah hrah....understood, Chujo. At your pleasure, of course." Vince bowed, his head staying level the whole while.

"I will await assignment to my spar opponent," Vince grated, his eyedisk turning towards the vice admiral.

"At your pleasure, of course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next