One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Stephan Little had just finished a job. His assignment was to kill a small political leader on a small island in the east blue. The man was planning to overthrow the small government on the island he was on and slowly get bigger and bigger till he could face the world government head on. He wasn't very strong at the moment, but its good to take care of those things when they're small. Stephan didn't really care about the man, but the guy paying him did, so he had to kill him. Stephan had gotten to the island that morning on a small fishing rig. When he got off he went straight to the man he was hired to kill's place of business. He had set up a meeting with him saying he was a business man looking to make a partnership with him. This was the easiest way in, and he could easily kill his guards if needed. However, this would take time, and the marines might catch him if he took this risk. The man he was sent to kill was rambling on and not really paying attention to him, this way his chance. In one swift motion, Stephan raised his hand and shot a air bullet into the man; execution style, and jumped out an open window, landing in the streets and running to his fishing rig to leave. This was 3 hours ago, and Stephan was now on a nearby island, celebrating his success with a beer in a local pub
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Doku sighed and rubbed his temples "It's better then that damn school but still." he muttered as he entered the local pub. Walking into it he scanned the place before finding the man he was looking for, he sat next to him and spoke "I am Doku Nakamura from the dark isle assassin's. Lord Karasu of the Shichi wishes for you to be an ally. I am here to test your skill and make sure you are powerful enough." Doku said being blunt. "If you accept we shall go into the woods towards the east and in turn battle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Stephan looked up at the man and tilted his head strangely. He had never heard of this assassin crew, and was interested.

"Ok, Im in" said Stephan "Lets fight, Doku"

He then got up and began walking towards the woods, getting ready to fight. He began squeezing his hands, letting the wind run through he veins, and get him ready to fight. He walked through the forest for about fifteen minutes until he reached a clearing and waited for doku to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:11 am

Once Doku had made it fully into the clearing he waited for Stephan to make the first move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:13 am

Stephan began his move. He started out with a quick but powerful wind burst at his opponent, which would then hopefully knock him backwards and off his balance, giving him an opening. He then almost instantly began making air flow through his body in a powerful technique he called wind enhancement, which made him fast and stronger. He then, with this ability activated, dashed at Doku and threw a quick punch at the left side of his jaw. He hoped this fight would be easy, but also doubted it would. If this man had passed a test that his boss had made, he must be of excellent strength. This was probably not gonna be a one hit kill fight, so Stephan began to think of a plan as he rammed his fist at his opponent's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:21 am

As Doku figured, a frontal attack. A wall of metal shot up in front of him blocking the attack. Launching him self into the air Doku formed two blades into his hand and threw them at his opponent. Of course they were only distractions to the true attack. A sword formed behind Stephan and went to back stab him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:27 am

As Stephan swung to hit him, a wall of steel grew in front of him. If he had it with a normal punch it would have broken his hand, but his wind made his body more durable. He then saw two daggers fly from a now airborne Doku. Acting fast, Stephan leaped into the air to dodge the knives, and when he looked down, saw he dodged a sword as well. That was close thought Stephan This guy isn't fucking around. He now knew what to do. While Stephan was airborne, he shot a whirlwind at his opponent, big enough to be a distraction. Working fast, Stephan's instincts kicked in and he quickly shot under Doku and shot a air blast up from under him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:31 am

Doku smirked "Good going kid." he said before curling up as a dome of metal protected him from any damage. The dome melted and formed into a thick armor on his body. But due to the ability to control metal it felt weightless to the young man. While Stephan was still midair 10 swords formed around him and attempted to cut and stab him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:40 am

Stephan looked at the armor formed around his opponent and sighed. This was going to take a bit. He then saw the swords form a ring around him and acted fast. He decided he was going to have to use a move he had just perfected. He then used the air from under his legs to push him up from the sword and then using the same thing, ran down at Doku using an ice skating motion and when he got to a close range he made it look as if he was going to shot another blast at him. However, at the last second, Stephan leaped over Doku with extreme speed, and every time his arms and legs moved, they produced wind blades shooting down at him, and when he got behind Doku he shot an Assassin's Wind at Doku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:44 am

Due to the heavy armor Doku only took minor damage. Moving away quickly 50 blades formed a dome around Stephan "It's over. Dance of 50 blades." Doku said as the blades swung and stabbed at Stephan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 am

Stephan saw that his attacks had minimal effects on Doku, and he was only more dismayed when the dome formed around him. But he wouldn't give up with out a fight. He quickly made a twister around him, sucking up the swords as they stabbed and shooting them away. He then made it bigger and bigger until it was at least fifty feet tall, and then sent it barreling towards Doku, running besides the tornado, and as it hit, he threw at kick at Doku's face for good measure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:53 am

Another dome of metal formed around Doku only this time it planted into the ground keeping him from going anywhere. Once Stephan got close spikes shot out in an attempt to impale him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:02 am

As he kicked forward, spikes shot up behind him, the tip of one stabbing Stephan's heel. This wasn't really a problem for Stephan though. He had felt much worse pain then this and it hadn't effected his ability to fight much. This was all thanks to his vigorous training. Stephan wished he had a weapon on him, one that could deal blunt force trauma, as this would be more effective then his slashes. Stephan's feet hit the dome and he ran over it, and while Doku couldn't see through the dome, he did why an assassin does best, he hid in nearby underbrush. He then waited for a perfect opportunity to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:05 am

"Welp better to be safe then sorry." Doku said inside the dome. Metal spikes shot out in a circle fashion near the dome and spread 50 ft. They went towards Stephan in the bush as well attempting to impale him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:08 am

Stephan saw all the spikes shooting towards him. He was confused by what Doku was trying to do, but you shouldn't question a life or death situation. He then jumped into a nearby tree, spikes nearly hitting him, and waited for his opponent to emerge from the dome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:17 am

Doku came out clapping with a chuckle "You pass my boy. Welcome to the dark isle Assassin." Doku said extending his arm out waiting for Stephan to come out and shake hands with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:23 am

Stephan walked out of the underbrush, astonished. He was surprised he didn't have to actually beat him, but was also a bit suspicious. On guard but not showing it, he walked over to Doku and shook his hand.
"Thank you, you and your captain will not be disappointed." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:25 am

Doku smirked but it couldnt be seen behind the helm of his armor. Spikes shot out of the palm of his hand in an attempt to impale Stephan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:32 am

Stephan shot back swiftly and landed on his hands and flipped onto his feet and in a split second it appeared as if he disappeared into the underbrush, however, this isn't what happened. Stephan had used wind to shoot him into the nearby bush, and then do the same thing till he was at a tree he could be safe and undetected in. Close enough that his attacks could reach his opponent, but far enough that its unsuspecting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 am

Doku chuckled, the final test done. "Alright it really is over now." Doku said even dropping his armor to show he is serious. "Welcome to the crew. Come on let's go shall we?" Doku asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:45 am

Stephan sighed, if this was another bluff, at least he would have a second to strike. He jumped out of the tree and walked to Doku, expecting the worst. He was completely focused on offense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:09 am

"Come on, We need to get to the ship." Doku said turning and walking towards the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Stephan looked at Doku and nodded, relieved and now knowing it was really over.
"Right" he said, following him to the ship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Once they have stepped on board they sailed off towards where Karasu told Doku to sail.

(Topic End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)   Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Initiation (Closed to me and Kenjiro)
Page 1 of 1