One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:22 pm

"Pfff, how could I lose to him?"
Talitha changed back to human form. She wasn't really feeling satisfied, but... well, it did feel good kicking his ass.
Trying to analyze her tactics... When everyone knew she acted only on instincts.
She went back to her old place and sat back down.
Jackson leaned forward, and she knew what he was going to ask.
"No. Not him. No potential there."
Jackson politely kneeled down next to her, so that only she could hear what he said.
She sighed and nodded, with a defeated and annoyed look on her face. Of course he was right.
Jackson stood up again and wrote something down.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Grey stepped up from his siting position, he focused his attention on Nishki, he didn't want to wait any longer. He informed the crew in a very negative tone," All right, its my turn now, lets get this over with." Grey started to crack his neck as he stepped to the tournament square on deck. He flung his captain's vest, displaying his white shirt, as he also ripped and chucked his tie. The jacket and tie fell on the ground about 40 inches behind him. He rose his arms in a boxing position. As his legs started to center in the position as well. Grey then asked ," So, who is my opponent?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Tero had just finished carrying Sammy off the battlefield when he heard the start of the next battle. He turned to see who was fighting...just as Talitha defeated some guy. Tero chuckled softly. The captain sure didn't play around. After setting Sammy down, he walked back on the battlefield to collect the guy, who Talitha had just left lying there, and he carried that man off the field as well. Then, taking Sammy and slinging him over his other shoulder, he carried both off to the ship's infirmary.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Nishki then said, "Now on to the next match, Ensign Grey Archfield vs Ensign Robert Luxley!!!"

Robert Luxley was a huge man to say the least, he has ripping muscles and a glare to kill "Im gonna rip that vest from your cold DEAD BODY BOY!!!!!" Luxley charges in to throw a huge punch.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Grey grins, as he murmurs,"Dalia" Suddenly he could not move his feet as his body became as powerful as steel, as the punch landed in his mid section, Grey did not flinch. The attack, so significantly ineffective that Grey mocked his opponent by cracking his neck once more. The punch felt like breeze flowing past his body. He extended his palm towards the large man, aiming at his abdomen. Stopping his palm a mere two inches away. Grey then pointed out," Now!This is an attack Kanai!" Suddenly a pulsating force flew out of his palm. Possessing the potency to slash any object and damage anyone it reaches. The force aimed for the man's abdomen, a mere two inches away, very large, as the blast is 20 feet in width.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Ensign Robert Luxley felt the full force of that attack and flew backwards onto the floor, he passed out in near seconds.

Nishki then announced "Winner, GREY ARCHFIELD!!!!!" Everyone was shocked at how easily Grey won, it was barely a fight till it was over. "Damn Grey is like on of the favourites to win this thing........."
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:04 am

Jissly

Jissly stared in shock, she never seen Grey perform those techniques, Grey was much more powerful than when the three were Cp5 agents. Jissly started to walk to her captain Mary. Asking her a question while walking," Captain Mary I insist, that you go next. It would be very nice." She smiled at Captain Mary, admiring her in such a short time. Though she never seen what Mary could do in the battlefield. Curious by it, she insisted Mary continue the tournament, as the next combatant.

Kakura

Kakura predicted Grey's fight with the other ensign. His abilities seemed unknown to Kakura. Kakura assumed that those moves were abilities from Kumokiri. As Grey left the tourney square, walking to Kakura, Kakura started to talk to him." Heh! Good fight."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:18 am

Mary then sighed "thank you jissly... perhaps i should go next, though i doubt i can top Grey kuns performance......."

Mary then walked, she adjusted her clothes and then a semi looking man came forth, nothing much standing out about him, he then smiled "This will be an easy win for me.... after all captain san, you are only a woman, not a threat........" The other marines laughed "That guys must be new......" "I bet 30 seconds......." " I bet less than 10....."

Nishki then announced "Ok then, Captain Mary Young vs Ensign Joe Jacobs , BEGIN"

Joe Jacobs dashed foward and then looked to land a punch "HAH easy victory, i wont spare you just cause your a girl!!!!"

Mary then sighed, she threw aside her clipboard "Looks like i wont need it..... JYOGAN!!!!" She slammed Joes face vertically into the floor, Joes head slammed against the floor and bounced back up, bleeding, he had completely passed out. The marines all cheered and some paying money to others because they won the bet.

Nishki then smiled "Winner is Captain Mary Young...... ok next?"
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Jissly stepped up as she said," I guess its my turn now."
The first round didn't dictate any source of difficulty, the four people who just went, defeated their opponents with relative ease. Jissly grabbed her chakrams from her back as she started to spin them. Jissly grinned as she exclaimed,"Ok I'm ready! Yay!"

Kakura and Grey observed Jissly from afar, wondering if she became any stronger. Kakura observed Jissly much more closely than Grey. It seemed Kakura wanted Jissly to at least past the first round. Kakura yelled to Jissly," Heh, Good luck out there Jissly."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:24 pm

It was difficult to tell if Kalamity was paying attention or not. Single arm hanging limp, lipless jaw hanging slightly open, the Rear Admiral stood still and quiet as a statue as the fights quickly unfolded before him.

"What talented young men and women the marines recruit," he mused, hissing slightly in the process. "I wonder what they left behind."

"Shosho?" a nearby rating inquired, startled by the sudden statement from the previously silent officer.

"No such thing is of importance," Vince answered the subordinate, raising his hand. Turning his head towards Nikshi, he again spoke, a thick black ooze dripping from the cheekless sides of his lower jaw.

"I'd like to go after the current match ends, chujo. At your pleasure, of course." Turning his head slowly to Jissly, who had just begun spinning her chakrams, Vince snapped his jaw shut, two final globs of black ichor falling from either side of his mouth.

"Chrah hrah hrah hrah...what good fun," the Rear Admiral cackled, a sound like the coughing of a man dying of smoke inhalation.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:55 am

Vice admiral Nishki nodded at vinces request "Yeah, after Jisslys match.... now its time for Jissly vs Ensign Togata....."

Ensign Togata was very average and armed with a spear, he ran towards Jissly aiming to barrage her with the thrusts of the spear.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:03 am

Jissly traced the man's movements waiting for the right time to strike. She threw one chakram at the man's chest to provide a distraction, as she aimed the other at the spear, the second chakram's job was to hook its large hole into the spear and pull the spear to the ground. If Successful, Jissly would attempt to bite the neck of her opponent, injecting Paralysis venom.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:14 am

The spear was caught and it fell to the ground. Togata moved foward, thinking that maybe he could punch jissly down with his left fist.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:26 am

[giggle]

As the punch reached and damaged the face of Jissly, she started to transform. The transformation was rather quick and frightening, well anyone turning into a snake would be to a normal person. As Jissly's upper body started to demonstrate scales, her head started to lose its hair and turn into the face of a reptile, gradually becoming smaller and smaller. Her tongue grew longer in length, decreased in width, and formed into a tongue with a split in the middle. Her eyes resembled that of a snake and her body followed, as her arms, legs, waist, transformed into a small snake body with a tail. Jissly attempted to slither on the man's shoulder from the left fist of the man, if the man reached for her body to try to yank her off, she would bite him with paralysis venom.

Kakura
Kakura observed Jissly, she didn't even try to dodge and she transformed already, it seemed inevitable that the man was going to be paralyzed from the waist down. The man should take quick action and stop Jissly from slithering up his body, by retracting his arm.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 am

Ensign Togata knew it was over, he never knew this girl had this much power. He could not do a single thing to save himself now.

Vice Admiral Nishki grinned , looks like Jissly was powerful too, "WINNER ENSIGN JISSLY!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:36 am

As Jissly was about to slither up to the man's neck and bite it, she was proclaimed the winner. She slithered to the ground and transformed back into a human. She looked to Vice-Admiral Nishki," But you said I have to knock him unconscious?" Jissly was sort of confused, of course her venom knocks people unable to withstand it out(npcs), but she was given the victory before she even bit him. She touched her jaw, from the punch earlier, her jaw stung. She started to walk to Mary, she wanted to ask how she won, since Mary was more clear about these situations than Nishki.

Kakura

Kakura and Grey looked to see Jissly walk to Mary, they wondered why she clung to Mary so frequently. Jissly being an ensign here was actually fitting, Kakura thought of her to be a perfect subordinate of Mary.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:38 am

"I guess that means I should go," Vince stated to the rating nearest to him. He stole the man's coffee to mild protest. Taking a sip, most of it spilling out over his lower teeth, the rear admiral handed the cup back to the man and strode out onto the deck.

"What an interesting power," Kalamity grated at Jissly as he took his place, walking past her. "Are you the venomous kind...and if so, could I get a sample?"

Remembering he was in the middle of something, Vince turned back to face his opponent, whoever he happened to be.

"We will begin at your pleasure, chujo."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:40 am

"Go Jissly!"
Talitha clapped and laughed loudly, cheering on the girl, somthing that got her a suspicious look from Jackson. This was definitely not normal.
"Are you feeling okay, captain Blythe?"
He bowed down to check her temperature, but was soon dragged on his knees by her. It was a wonder that his cap didn't fly off. He kept it on his head with one hand.
"'course I am! Just look at that girl!"
Jackson looked at that girl. For a while. Then he sighed.
"Should I write her name down?"
Talitha thought for some time.
"Yeah, sure. Why not, right?"
Her eyes followed Vince and she shuddered.
"Not his though. Don't need anything on those papers to remind me of his existance."

Last edited by GoreFish on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:42 am

Mary then said "Well when an opponent clearly has no longer any method to fight, Vice Admiral Nishki can call KO, this was clearly one of those situations... he has those rules from time to time...... but your really quite powerful jissly......."

Nishki then said "Ok Vince your turn as you wish....."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 am

"Ahh." Vince held up his right hand. "Who am I fighting, Nikshi-chujo?"

Vince remained perfectly still except for his head, which turned slowly, scanning the assembled masses on the large marine ship. It still took him a bit to get used to what huge operations marine outfits like this were. It seemed to him odd to have so many people in one place, all with the same ultimate purpose.

"At your pleasure, of course."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:56 am

A man walked out of the shadows "Well, well, Rear Admiral Kalamity...... i must say, ive heard rumors... but i assumed it was all fake..... after seeing you however...... i see they might be right....." He was a man with a cowboy hat and a Lieutenant Vest. Nishki laughed "As usual. on the dot arent you Sean......."

Sean bowed "Well,i do my best to arrive on time......."

[Lieutenant Sean "quickdraw" Becker]
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 am

"None of them are fake...especially not the one about the time I was sent to the island of Bikini-Clad Ninja Vixens. Those ones are especially true, yes..."

Vince paused for a moment, drooling pink stuff again. A moment later he snapped his jaw shut and held up his right hand once more.

"No such rumours exist." His hand still up, Kalamity curled three of his fingers and his thumb into his palm, only his index finger remaining up, as if he were pointing to the sky.

"Look up there, please, Lieutenant."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:47 am

Sean sighed "Some sort of trick perhaps Rear Admiral...... no dice..." There was suddenly a gun shot, it was a quickdraw and resheath again, he fired at least two bullets in quick draw at Vinces chest and leg. He then dashed to the left.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:05 pm

"That's fast," Kalamity observed as Sean drew and fired, weapons holstered before the bullets had even finished traveling. His own hand moved very fast, as well, reaching towards his side and drawing the double-bladed sword hanging there. Two brilliant sparks lit the air infront of him; he held the sword aloft, perfectly still, one blade on each side having deflected it's own bullet.

"Toki no Tsurugi..." Vince stated, stepping forward with his right leg and pulling his sword arm back, his lifeless black eye-disk fixed on Sean. His head scarcely moved as he followed his adversary, reading his movements with mechanical precision.

"Channel Firing." Kalamity hissed, his voice more charred and hideous than usual. His sword arm shot forward, the lower blade of the sword sweeping upward in a brilliant, shimmering stroke. A thin, barely visible line of rippling, razor-sharp air raced towards Sean, the deck of the ship splintering slightly beneath it's passage.

Nikshi would be able to notice that the damage to the deck was superficial, however; the technique had clearly been performed with the restraint befitting a spar.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Sean dashed to the side being cut on his shoulder by Vinces attack slightly. His shoulder was bleeding "A cyborg huh? So that rumor was true as well........ oh well.... quick draw universe......." This time there was about 10 bullets at a time flying from different directions while Sean was moving.

Nishki sighed "At least you didnt destroy anything .... yet..... and Sean is doing well... that being said..... i saw him in action months ago........ Vince is very strong though.... way stronger than you Sean........ at this moment...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))   Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us have some sparring, Nishkis new initiation sparring ((Closed))
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next