One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friendly sparring match

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Friendly sparring match  Empty
PostSubject: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Ryujin just arrived at his new base. He was going to be a marine. He was excited about the thought of protecting the innocent from the overwhelming pirate population. He walked around till he found a sparring arena. It was just a barren dust bowl. He sat down there and relaxed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Standing behind Ryujin, Josh looked down at him sitting and called out "Its always a nice treat to see fresh meat. I've been here for four years and I'll tell you now this job doesn't get any easier, you either get stronger or die trying."
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Ryujin looked up at the man and studied him and to be honest the guy wasn't impressive looking at all but he learned that judging one by their appearance can be deadly. So he brushed his hands off and stood up. "Hey i'm Ryujin i'm new here." He said this and put out his hand anticipating a handshake back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Josh looked at his hand and ignored it, "we're both Marines now we don't need shake hands we already know we are comrades. In the battlefield being off guard for even a second can be dangerous so pleasantness such as a handshake could be the last thing you do, so lets forget the greetings." Josh used his strength to push Ryujin over.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Ryujin hit the ground and was surprised by this mans words. He pushed off of the ground and stood back up."Just trying to show some courtesy sir. You could try it sometime." He said this and turned around walking towards the center of the field. My uncle isn't anything like this jerk [b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Removing his shirt to reveal his tattoos more and his scars, Josh pointed to the large cross scar which covered his back and went on to his right peck, Josh said "The last time I was courteous to someone, this is what I received. That handshake diverted my attention and if it wasn't for my commanding officer I would've died from this wound, but luckily for me he got me to a surgery in time to be stitched back together. Now do you understand why I refuse to engage in pleasantries?" Josh began stretching, he may have been short and had small muscles but he was extremely well toned and more powerful than most people thought from first glimpses. "So how about a little sparing session?"
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:23 pm

The scar made ryujin raise his eyebrows."Ok fine with me." Ryujin took his shirt off revealing his own problem. He had one arm. "So is this hand to hand or can I use my swords." He said this looking down at his most prized possessions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Josh saw his arm missing and said "Yes you can use your weapons. You'll most likely need them to beat me. Josh kept his hat on and stood perfectly opposite Ryujin. "As a show of good sportsmanship I will allow you to attack me first.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Ryujin laughed at what he said and nodded. He picked his white sword out because it was a friendly duel. He grabbed it with his right hand and used soru to appear next to the older man and he swung attacking with a fast slash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Unsurprised by his attack Josh remained completely still until the sword was being swung towards him. Josh ducked below the blade and then pushed his palm upwards against the flat side of the of the sword knocking it out of his way and then grew two tentacles out of his side one below and one above his other arm and curled them into fists. Josh used the 3 limbs closest to Ryujin to punch him hard.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Ryujin being completely surprised by this attack barely dodged it. This man has eaten a devil fruit so he would have to be more careful. He sheathed his black sword and pulled out his black one. He felt the monstrous killer intent from his sword right as he drew it. He looked at his opponent and flung two wind attacks at him that could easily cut him to pieces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Josh was slightly surprised that Ryujin managed to dodge his attack at such a close range and then saw him unsheathe his other sword. Josh could tell he was more serious now as two wind attacks were launched his direction. Josh used his tentacles to push him up from the ground then retracted them as the wind attacks passed beneath him. Landing Josh threw his arms out and spread his fingers, as he did this a tentacles for every finger was launched at Ryujin.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Ryujin was hit by one of the tentacles and it sent him reeling. He stood back and thought to himself I have to careful of his devil fruit He launched a few more wind attacks and then switched blades launching himself in the air the only place Josh could go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:52 am

Josh stood still as the wind attacks dashed towards him, Josh drew back all of his tentacles and left two out and folded them in front of him as shield. Josh waited for the blows to land and then next thing he knew he felt a sharp pain as the wind attacks cut into his tentacles. Josh could feel blood dripping from them and withdrew all the bit which were still attached. Josh saw Ryujin leap into the air and waited for him to begin his descent.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Ryujin quickly realized his mistake and tried to make the best out of it. He concentrated and then used Geppou launching himeslf at his opponent and then he pointed the tip at Josh's chest and said"Salvation"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:22 am

Josh saw Ryujin propel himself towards him and was surprised by the speed, he twitched his nose then waited till he got closer. When Ryujin was so close it would be hard to dodge Josh fired out a large thick tentacles which was shaped like a fist from his chest. Josh hoped he wouldn't be able to avoid it to show him the error of his attack. Josh felt no remorse in fighting Ryujin, he felt like a teacher using tough love.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 am

Ryujin couldn't avoid the tentacle and did the only thing he could think of he stabbed it and then was violently thrown back by it. He fell to the ground a good distance away from his opponent and stood back up blood dripping from his mouth. He had to find a way past his tentacles but how
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 am

As a blade impaled itself into Josh's tentacle, Josh smirked with pain and pleasure as he was surprised this man took such a punch and still continued the attack. Josh smiled looking at Ryujin and retracted the tentacle and removed the sword from his chest. Josh smiled at Ryujin and then threw the sword to the side and charged at Ryujin saying "How about a little hand to hand combat?!" Josh wasn't planing on using his tentacles at the moment as he didn't think he'd need to. Josh has blood streaming don his body from his chest in between his abs but his strength and stamina were unaffected by the injury.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 am

Ryujin accepted this challenge as even with one hand he was deceptively strong. He charged back at his opponent and slid at his feet at the last second trying to keep him off balance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 am

Josh saw Ryujin sliding for his feet and let him take his feet out, as Josh's feet were wiped out from underneath him, he put his hands out and cartwheeled back on to his feet.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 am

Ryujin contacted with his superiors feet and quickly stood up he turned around and saw the man land. He snickered and felt the wind blow pushing his hair around. He brushed it out of his eyes and said "Your not so bad for an old man." He was saying this to see if he could fluster the man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 am

Josh looked back at Ryujin and said back "Like wine I get better with age." Josh then threw a punch at Ryujin followed by a foot swipe and a kick upwards aimed for Ryujin's jaw. Josh executed these moves quickly.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:48 am

Ryujin ducked under the first punch and narrowly avoided the swipe but the third attack hit him clean in the jaw sending him reeling. He skidded across the ground and got to his knees "Damn he is the real deal" he thought. He eventually stood back up with blood dripping from his mouth and readied his stance waiting for an attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:56 am

Josh found it hard to believe Ryujin was doing so well in this fight until his foot made connection to his jaw. "I was surprised how well you were doing as you were doing better than most other recruits, until that last hit." Josh smirked before running his fingers down his injury and looking at the blood. Josh's fingers were covered in blood and he licked it off then smiled at Ryujin. Josh could taste his blood was a little salty. "You did well to make me bleed though." Josh stood perfectly still staring at Ryujin waiting for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Ryujin detested this man he was like his uncle in many ways but he was cocky and it seemed like he always saw through his plans. He listened to him as he was given a compliment of sorts and then Josh stood still probably doing the same thing I am Ryujin thought. He sighed and figured he might as well attack first. He rushed at him leaving a dust trail behind him and then just as quickly as he started he stopped about 15 feet away from his target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly sparring match    Friendly sparring match  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly sparring match
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next