One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Empty
PostSubject: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:19 pm

((For this story i need at least one pirate crew that will be neutral to this whole event, i dont mind of you join the battle))

The sea was calm, Nishki finally had a chance to rest, he looked up at the blue sky, he could hear noise in a distance, of course he could it was the sound of Martelo and Jessop training. Then there was a huge BANG which rattled the ship

Martello was on the ground covered in sweat.

Martello (panting): "As usual senpai, monstrous power,(gets up to his feet), but im not so easy, SORU"
Martello uses soru which makes him flash to the front of Jessop he then leans back :"Silver Bullet!!!"
Martello aims a powerful fast kick to jessops head but and jessop takes the impact staggering backwards
Jessop however doesnt fall, he aims his practice batons at martello and swipes in a 360 degree angle
Martello :"GEPPOU!!!"
e jumps into the air, and stops midway
Martello:"Its over, SILVER ART "SILVER SPEAR!!!""
MArtello dives down with a straight drilling kick aimd at Jessops head, Jessop however takes the kick full on, going down on one knee but grabs Martellos leg, Martello:"Shit!!!" and tosses him to the the ground

Nearby whlle the training session goes on, Luis cleas his rifle watching, Luis:"Ahah, their doing this crazy troublesome training again,"
Nishki remains on his chair and laughs, at least it was peaceful here.
Suddenly Captain Mary came running towards Nishkis seat
Mary:"Sir, we have a urgent cal from HQ and the World Gvernment!!!"

This was surprising but not unexpected, Nishki sighed and knew it was the end of peaceful days
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:00 am

Nishki walks into his quarters, he was rarely ever here, because he preferred to hang out with his subordinates. he picked up his den den mushi

Nishki:"Yes, this is Vice Admiral Nishki, "

he could hear two voices, he obviously knew one of the voices, it was his mentor, fleet admiral of the marines, the other voice belonged to an old man he had not heard before, but Niski had a hunch that it belonged to one of the Gorosei.

Fleet admiral:"Ahhh, Nishki, good finally we have you on line, we've been trying to reach you forever"(sounding annoyed)

Nishki:"Forgive me sensei, we were recently caught in a storm, but we are back online now" he knew shouting was coming somehow

Gorosei:"Now, now, let him be, hello Nishki , i believe this is the first time we are speaking.."

Nishki took this comment calmly, he had no particular problem with the world government, but he knew they were a huge advocate of Dark Justice based on the rumors he had heard.

Nishki:"Its a honor to be speaking to one of the Gorosei, how can i help you sir?"

Fleet admiral: "yes to the point, Nishki we need you to retrieve some things "

He was used to his teachers habit of treating him like a courier boy, but he knew if the World government was involved then it was big

Gorosei: "Yes , this is regarding Vice Admiral Tiberius...., or should i say former vice admiral..."

Tiberius? Nishki knew Tiberius , he used to be his commanding officer, he was considered one of the most powerful fighters , he had no devil fruit powers but je was adapt at rokushiki and was a smart man.

fleet admiral:" Nishki Tiberus has gone rogue..."

Nishki nearly fell, GONE ROGUE? he was shocked, tiberius was a man he looked up to within the marines.

gorosei:"His motives are not clear, but earlier today he stole some important secret documents and a very powerful weapon we had been keeping.."

No shock there, the only reason the World Government would be involved was if a weapon of power was involved.

Nishki:"what kind of weapon exatly?"
fleet admiral: "Its a sword, a very special sword made out of Kairouseki..."

Now that was interesting, a sword like that could cut down even the most powerful logia users. But the question was why Tiberius needed a sword like that.

Gorosei:"your mission is to find Tiberius and bring him back, dead or alive, along with the weapon and the documents, all are necessary, we cannot let evil win"

Nishki:"where do we look, we dont know where he is"

fleet admiral:"Dont worry, we already found him, he is in the island of Banero, he is probably planning to go to the New world, stop him before he leaves"

Nishki:"I'm curious, why me, surely the admirals can be sent for such a important task.."

Gorosei: "i understand you are interested in the position of admiral also you have the two 'children of justice ' on your team dont you"

He was referring to Mary and Martello, Nishki had always despised that term, they were not the government tools to be used but he endured.

Nishki:"yes, that is true.."

Gorosei: "then this should be a good chance for everyone, you do his mission right, and the rewards will be vast, "

Nishki knew immediately knew why they chose him, it was to test his loyalty to the world government ideals, and a great battle on which the two 'children of justice' would be involved in would be the best stage for the world government.

Nishki:"Very well, ill bring him back..."

Fleet admiral: "Good i expect a report back from you in 3 days."

Gorosei:"For the sake of justice, you must win Nishki -kun"

Nishki:" yes sir...."

Te den den mushi hanged up, Nishki put it down , those old men were cnning, they didnt want to risk their ultimate weapons the admirals. instead they sent some pawn to die, but Nishki had bigger plans, for this he had to do this mission. He turned around and saw Mary at the door.

Mary: "sir, should i prepare the men?"

Nishki sat down on his chair and pulled out a whiskey bottle and glass

Nishki:"Yes Mary, brief them as well, ill be up there in a minute"

Nishki poured his drink into the glass, and sipped it down, it was goin to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:50 pm

Captain Mary briefed her men on the situation, to her it seemed they were all nervous. Of course , they were going to fight a former comrade. She had no intention of finding out why Tiberius did what he did. She did however hav a duty to prepare the men for battle, Banero island was a small island with a single village on it, but they had heard of fortifications in the area, Mary had come up with a simple plan to counter that

Martello:"You know sis, you could lighten up, we are about to capture someone for the world government, that is so awesome..."

Mary knew of her little brothers naivety, she didnt want to quash that, to him the fight for justice is righteous no matter what the means, she knew other things however.
Mary:"Just make sure you lead the men correctly Mart, stick with the plan and don't get too injured"
Martello(smiling): "Sure thing sis"

The men began to line up, Mary stood in front, and vice admiral Nishki came out.
Nishki:"I suppose you all heard the gist of the story..... good, i guess then i can skip the grand orders of the world government. The mission is simple, we retrieve the target and the documents and the weapon. But listen, here is an absolute order, none of you are to engage former vice admiral Tiberius, you are all my soldiers and therefore that makes you my family."

the marine soldiers start to tear up

Nishki:" I want minimal casualties, i dont want my men to suffer, so for that reason, leave it to me, ill beat Tiberius and then we can all go home, we are not doing this for the sake of justice"

some of the marines looked shocked, but Luis grinned

Nishki: "We are doing this to allow us to be who we want to be, not what the World government wants us to be, for we are marines, we will preserve true justice and we will do it right!!!!!"

The men cheered, Martello and Luis straightened up

Mary:"Here is the plan, we will split into three teams for the attack, first group through the centre of the island will be lead by Lieutenant Martello, your job is to cause havoc deep in the centre, we believe there will be trouble on the island according to reports. For this reason, Lieutenant Martellos group will fight to the town centre."

Martello saluted and grinned :"YES MaAM"

Mary turned to Luis:"Lieutenant Luis's squad is responsible for covering and attacking the flank, he will provide cover for martello and his team,"

Luis grinned: "You got it babe"

The marines:"OI LUIS san, stop calling the captain that, u wanna die?"

Luis:"Oh calm down people , Mary loves me don't you babe?"
Mary:"I deny your existence.."
Luis(face drop in comedical fashion):My existence............ aergghhhh

The marines in chorus:"There it is, REJECTION number 100!!!!!!"

Mary:"anyway the third squad will be with me, ill explain the details of my plan in private, and lieutenant Jesopp, you have another task which i will brief you on"

Jessop nods

Mary: "Once all enemy resistance is cleared , Vice Admiral Nishki will enter the battle and go straight for Tiberius."

If it wasn't for Marys constant fretting about how weak the marines would look if Nishki went first, he would have fought this battle by himself, Nishki truly wanted his men to survive, and as Mary briefed Jessop on their plans Nishki knew this was a battle to win
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:34 am

Chapter 2

On Banero island a wave of silence enters the room as Tiberius walks in with a giant sword on his back , his presence was overwhelming for the pirates, but then again some of them had never met him before, the older ones were all smiling . Tiberius was a tall man and very well built, with a scar on his cheek and a muscular body, his white skin and his bracelet which he wore.

Tiberius: "Well men, have you missed me?"

The older crew members let out a roar of happiness at the return of their captain, they were so happy, two figures in front of the crew stepped foward in front of Tiberius.

Pirate 1: "Of course captain, its been too long, weve been waiting for a reunion for a long time, that's why we got the ale, HAAAA"

the rest of the pirates roared again

Pirate 2:"Ive bee looking after the crew for you captain, not like some other moron...."

Pirate 1:"WOOIII, Francis you bastard, what did you say KORAAAAA!!!"

The other pirates held back pirate 1. "Stop it Deakin-san , don't create problem just when the captain returned!!!"

Francis:"yes Deakin, don't embarrass yourself any further"
Deakins face gets angry in comedical fashion.

Deakin:"Im gonna kill YOU!!!!!!"

Tiberius laughs: "HAHAHAHA, its good to see you boys have never changed."

Both of them sat down in front of Tiberius

Deakin: "Its been forever since we last met, the last time was when we just got away from the gates of the New world with our lives..."

Francis:"we were so close from going into the New world, before that Admiral turned up and nearly killed us and killed most of the others......"

Tiberius looked down

Tiberius:"Do not fear anymore boys. For 10 years i infiltrated the marines, to find a way to grow stronger against logia types like that, for 10 years i became stronger, and now, it is our time to go to the New World, but there will be people here soon, i let them find this place.."

Deakin and Francis looked alarm: "Marines? why captain? why lead them here?"
Tiberius grinned: "Because i know who is coming, he is the only one in the area, the world government want their weapon back but they are not going to send their Admirals after me, which leaves Nishki...."

Francis: "The vice admiral? why do we want to fight him?"

Tiberius: "Think, if we defeat Nishki and his group, we will become famous, the marines will take me more seriously asa pirate, and we will be feared as WELL!!!"

The pirates roared in reply

Tiberius:"GO and prepare, you have work to do, leave Nishki to me when he gets here"

They all left the shrine leaving Tiberius to himself.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:31 am

Chapter 3

The day was silent as the ship closed in on Banero island, it was the plan as to not let anyone see the marines entering the island so they gain the element of surprise.

Mary: "Its going well so far sir"

Nishki sat on his chair looking down, he never liked the fact that his subordinates got hurt, but Mary had told him not to enter the battle till everything was ready.

Nishki: "well, its quite, but it wont last long, they probably know we are coming"

And sure enough, a few seconds later after he said that there was cannon fired from the islands watch towers. The Ship was hit right at the starboard, the men fall back onto the ship, Martello gets pissed

Martello: "Screw this, c'mon men lets move now"

Martello jumps and kicks away the next cannon ball that was fired at the ship : "SILVER BULLET!!!"

HE lands down on the port, only to be greeted by pirates. The marine soldiers under him, all ran down the plank and were in position.

Martello (Grinning): "This is gonna be a long day, GEPPOU"

Martello disappears, and turn up above the pirates , he looks down and shouts: "PUSH FOWARD GUYS, PUSH TILL THE TOWN SQUARE!!, AIR SILVER BARRAGE!!!"
He sends a blurry of multiple kicks at the pirates blowing them away, The marins soldiers roar and charge forward. One of the pirates got behind Martello and aimed his knife for Martellos heart, before Martello realized it, there was a sharp bullet shot and the pirate as on the ground, Martello's Den den Mushi begins to beep and he picks it up, on the other end, Luis spoke: "You know you could thank me for saving your ass" Martello kept kicking the pirates in front of him : "Yea well thanks, now stop disturbing me im busy moron..." Suddenly a cannon fired at Martellos team direction, the marines and Martello were blown back, the pirates charged foward

Martello got up slowly: "Urghhh, we got to take out those cannons..."

the cannons kept firing at the ship and the land team, but Nishki remained still, he knew that he would be breaking a promise to Mary if he got up, Mary spoke into her Den Den Mushi: "OK Lieutenant , do it NOW!!!"

On the watchtower as the pirates kept launching cannon balls at the marines they did not see a huge figure behind them, Jessop aimed his axes and did a full sweep, cutting all the pirates who were manning the cannons, he then cut the cannons in two using his brute power and axes.

Down below Martello and Luis from a distance noticed the success, Martello grinned and moved forward with rankyaku, aimed at even more pirates.
As they moved closer towards the town square, there were two people walking down the stairs leadng to the shrine.

Deakin: "Damn it, they caused so much damage, im gonna kill these fools"

Francis (Adjusting his blade):"Your anger makes you a idiot Deakin, but you know your right we are going to kill these fools, ill take the sniper, you take the people down here"

Deakin(looking confused):"There's a sniper here? How do ya know that?"

Francis walking away towards Luis's position : "I always know that fool, im going, see you"

As Francis waked away, Martello noticed he was walking towards Luis's position, he could not allow the sniper to be compromised
: "I wont let yo go there!!!"

Martello jumped foward using Geppou and then used Silver Bullet, however before he reached Francis, He was suddenly punched in the face and sent flying towards the town statue.
Deakin had suddenly smashed him back, he stood there cracking his fists: "Sorry kid, your gonna have to play with me first!!!"

Martello barely got up and was bleeding from his mouth , he grinned at Deakin :"Lets go then"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Chapter 4

The battle was raging as the marine forces aimed to push into the square even more, Luis aimed his rifle from his point and fired down as many pirates as possible, he knew he was in a safe position here in the hills, he sent his other men down to join the fighting leaving him alone, not that Luis minded. To him the other men would cause problems for him. He fired another shot at a pirate lunging at one of the marines. Then something at the side caught his attention, he saw Martello fighting a particularly strong looking pirate who has springs for legs.

What struck Luis as odd was not the fact that Martello was fighting a guy with springs for legs, but the fact that they were fighting so close to the pathway leading to this hill, then Luis saw it, a man with his sword drawn out moving towards him. With quick reflex he fired a bullet straight at the man walking up the hill, but the man parried it away so easily with his sword. Luis was shocked, he had never had his shots sliced away like that, he fired more bullets but the man deflected the bullets away with no stop. Luis hid behind the large rock he was covering in. The pirate shouted, "These bullets don't affect me, from birth i was born with extraordinary sight, i can see all, the hawk vision its called, no mere rifleman can beat me." Luis stayed still, he didn't want to move, because he knew he would die the moment he stepped out, he had no battle skill because he never enjoyed hand to hand combat, long range was what he was good at. Luis took his rifle looking for safe haven, but then the pirate immediately spotted him and swinged his sword sharply at Luis "Hawk SLICE"
The sharp blast nearly cutting all in its path grazed Luis's shoulder and Luis fell to the ground near another rock, he quickly crawled behind it. Francis laughed, "HAHAHHAA, you cannot escape me, you are doomed here"
Luis was furious, he did not want to die more than not wanting to work hard at something. He knew he had to work hard to survive, he looked into his backpack to see what he could cook up.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Chapter 5
Nishki tapped his fingers impatiently , the battle was going on in the town and port yet he could not move, Mary had made him promise he would not move till Mary said it was ok. The pirates had begun attacking the port and the ship directly since their cannons were disabled. Nishki knew of the plan but was skeptical as to whether or not it would work easily like that. Suddenly a pirate jumped from the side , he had sneaked up on deck, the pirate aimed his blade at Nishkis throat. Right before the blade was to touch Nishkis neck, Mary used Soru and then shigan to blow the pirate away.

Nishki: "Why cant i go in there? the men are suffering i can hear it. Let me go forward already!!"

Mary frowned with her clipboard still in her hand : "Dont be foolish sir, if we let the vice admiral go first the men would falter in moral"

Mary used soru again and then shigan again to knock down another pirate.
Nishki sighed, it was too early but his concern was the stuation in the town square, it seemed a powerful pirate was fighting Martello, they didnt even get a report from Jessop's team yet..

In the town square. Martello sized up and qiped the blood of his mouth, "Devil Fruit user eh? heheh, haven't seen one in a while other than the VC.."
Deakin grinned and squatted down, "Its a big world kid, you gotta learn the hard way" His legs became springs and he suddenly burst with speed using the spring as a propeller, Martello quickly used Tekkai to block the impact but Deakin Bulleted straight connecting a powerful punch to Martellos stomach, the punch was strong enough to break Tekkai, Martello coughed blood and fell to the ground. Deakin stoo over in the side, "we've seen your martial arts many times at the gate of the New World kid, its true we could not enter, but i have seen enough of that form that i created a measure against it, hehehahahaha" Deakin squatted down again and then burst of speed from his legs launches him at extreme speed, Martello breathed in and exhaled slowly, "Hooo, i see looks like i gotta try something different!!" Deakin bulleted at Martello from behind aiming for his back, Martello used Silver Bullet , and aimed a kick towards Deakins head and stopped the force of Deakins attack, kicking Deakin to the side smashing into a building. Martello tightens his glove, "You retard ,did you think i only had rokushiki...Baka" Deakin lifts the rubble above his head and throws it aside, he grins at Martello, "It seems that you are stronger than i thought, heheheeh, i will not lose though, i have the experience on the Grand line, what do you have kid?!!!!" Martello glares at Deakin and says "Ill have the experience of kicking your ass Retard!!!!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:30 pm

OOC:I'll join..just give me a while to read up on all your post xD or you can just post a quick summary Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:40 pm

Summary so far: The world government has ordered vice admiral Nishki to hunt down the former vice admiral Tiberius. Tiberius has stolen a powerful giant sword made of kairouseki and some secret documents from the world government vault. Nishki was given the job to capture Tiberius dead or alive, and to recover the stolen weapon and documents. Nishki headed to Banero island with his squad, and they planned an attack that needed three teams.
However on Banero island it is discovered that Tiberius is the former captain on a pirate crew, this crew includes strong pirates like Spring Deakin and Francis. Tiberius knew that the world government was going to send Nishki after him, and told his pirates to get ready, his plan was to defeat and capture Nishki so that the marines and the World government wold pay attention to him. The attack on the island has happened and Luis Krieg is in the hills nearby fighting Francis, while Martello is fighting in the town square against Deakin while Jessop is heading to the square. Nishki is told to wait on the ship till the land soldiers could make thier way through the square
((Thats the summary, hope you can join Smile ))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:19 am

Chapter 6

Martello was at a deadlock with Deakin, he aimed another kick to Deakins head to nullify the effects of Deakins spring, silver bullet was one of the strongest martial art techniques he could muster to nullify the speed. Deakin squatted down and grinned : "Game over kid, OVERDRIVE!!!" Deakins springs bac and forth at a rapid pace, he finally launches at the tenth spring, and moves in random directions, Martello decided to use silver barrage and fired multiple kicks at Deakin, but Deakin avoided it all at high speed and finally gets into a open position where Martello cannot react, Martello uses Tekkai but Deakin grins wider and his hand turn into high level springs, "SPRING BAZOOKA!!!" Deakins hands spring back and forth at high speed and increases and the velocity becomes so fast that when he punches Martello there is a sonic noise that leads to a powerful blow, Martello spews out blood , his Tekkai proving useless and he was thrown back.

Deakin launched forward to finish off Martello , the punch ready and Martello with no way to react, but from no where a giant axe blocks the path and manages to parry away Deakins powerful attack. Jessop appears to save Martello just in time, the big man with enough power to blow away Deakin. Deakin looked shocked at the sudden appearance of Jessop, the giant man clashed his axes together "Heh , big fella aint you, (deakin gets back in his stance) but you have no chanc....." Before Deakin could finish Martello had already delivered two quick silver bullet kicks to the head of Deakin pummeling him to the ground, Martello panted " you should never monologue during a fight , ehehehhhehe"

In the area miles away, Francis was dealing with knives , wires and gasoline, he was nearly set on fire by this sniper, he didnt expect this much trouble from the marine sniper, Luis fell to the back once Francis had him in his sights, Francis was pissed "Enough games, die you fool!!!!" Luis turned around revealing the rifle in his hand and a trail of gasoline, he grinned and fired two bullets which erupted into flames covering the already soaked Francis, Francis screamed like a headless chicken and finally decided to only way to put out the fire was to head for the ocean. As Francis ran away , Luis smiled to himself and felt peace

On the main marine boat, Nishki had tapped even harder, when he heard a BOOM from the northeast area, Mary came back looking satisfied "Ok sir, we have reports Martello has done his work and made it through the town square and Luis has the hills,we have opened a shortcut straight into the staircase in the square leading to the Shrine, you will meet Martello on the way, you are clear to go" Nishki got up and crakced his fist, he didnt fly but chose to walk, as he jumped down from the boat the marines all shouted "Keep FIGHTING MEN, there is hope , we can win ,VICE ADMIRAL NISHKI HAS ENTERED THE BATTLE"

Nishki knew it was time to put up a show
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:00 am

Hmmm ... might play into that, you did asked a pirate crew, even neutral, right ?
But care to give me a quick quick summary ? xD
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:24 am

Summary so far: The world government has ordered vice admiral Nishki to hunt down the former vice admiral Tiberius. Tiberius has stolen a powerful giant sword made of kairouseki and some secret documents from the world government vault. Nishki was given the job to capture Tiberius dead or alive, and to recover the stolen weapon and documents. Nishki headed to Banero island with his squad, and they planned an attack that needed three teams.
However on Banero island it is discovered that Tiberius is the former captain on a pirate crew, this crew includes strong pirates like Spring Deakin and Francis. Tiberius knew that the world government was going to send Nishki after him, and told his pirates to get ready, his plan was to defeat and capture Nishki so that the marines and the World government wold pay attention to him. The attack on the island has happened and Luis Krieg defeated Francis the first pirate, while Martello and Jessop are fighting Deakin the other pirate. Now that they have both completed the goals, Vice Admiral Nishki has finnally entered the fray

(There you go)
((Thats the summary, hope you can join Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:36 am

(Hmmm, sounds interestin, ok, I will try to fit in.)

Some distance away, people running, the news of the battles undergoing, Wally standing on a small pile of rumble laughs.
Wally: Seems it was a good idea to first pass from this island before going to Water 7 ! Wee-hahahaha !
"Roar" Boltman Dude grins and comments that this does seem interesting, and they should get close and see the battles first hand. Wally agrees that this will be even more fun and they get up and walk towards the voices of the battling.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 am

Captain Sarah was in a frenzy, Vice Admiral Nishki entering the battle meant good news for the troops on the battlefield,, but bad news for the people on the boat, she was fighting them all off, one of the marine grunts then yelled :"Captain, we saw a ship on the coast !!!!, its got a pirate flag!!!!"

Sarah sighed as she delivered another shigan to a pirate, more bad news.

In a distance Nishki saw a few pirates closing in on the area and aproaches them: "Well , Well, so whose side are you on then?"

Last edited by nikz200 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stroy)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 am

( So there are 2 battlegrounds, one on broad a ship and another on the island ? Please help me out a bit here ^^")

Wally orders the men he previously forced to raft his ship to move fast, as he was eager and curious to see the sight.
Wally: If I see any interesting man, I might propose him to join me ! Wee-hahahaha !
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:54 am

(sorry, lets take it your on land, my mistake)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 am

( Ok, there's a battle there too though right ? Very Happy)
Wally changes his mind, saying that the "real treasure of the day lies close by" so he and Dude go alone to see the action. But are they really alone ?
Wally: Weee-hahahaha !
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:01 am

Nishki sees two pirates enter the area as he blows away more enemies with shigan ad rakyaku, he remembered seeing that poster somewhere before, he approached Wally : "Well then , whose side are you on?" Nishki grinned at them
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 am

( Wally doesnt have a bounty, but eh that doesnt matter in the story Razz xD)

Wally laughs again.
Wally: Short on manners, marine ?
He then looks behind him.
Wally: Woho, quite a beat-up you gave them here. Anyway, I am here to watch "the show", there is quite a chaos around the city, seems you are looking for some1 big dont you ? Well, if you are *when he says that his fist is engulfed with darkness* foolish enough to take on me over your target, that would be bad for your health !
Dude grins and comments that Vice Admiral or not, he should just let it by and deal with his first target.
Dude: If you want a fight, thats ok.
Wally then asks Nishkis who is he after.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:08 am

Nishki grinned wider, he did not want to engage in rivolous battle, that darkness power looked too much to take, but on the other hand, he could use these pirates
Nishki: "A Renegade traitor, he is the former Vice admiral Tiberius, he is inside that shrine, actually i could use your help...., if your interested ahahahahahaahha"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:16 am

Wally laughs.
Wally: A marine wants a pirate's help ? Now thats rare ...
However he quickly changes mood.
Wally: Well a traitor is something I hate more than a marine ... alright, I will help, but under one condition. Whatever that man has that you may want, I keep it. Is that ok ? Surely all you want is to capture him dont you ?
Wally grins.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:20 am

Nishki doubted it, but he knew better than to bargain with pirates, his mission was to bring the weapons and the documents back, but he did not mention this to the pirate, he made a plan then and there

Nishki: "Well i dont really need him, more like i need certain things, but i tell you what, you help me, you can have whatever loot or weapons that are inside that shrine (he knew about Tiberius's many weapons he had) but the things on the man itself go to me, thats what we are here for, do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 am

Wally comments that they were gonna take everything from the Shrine anyway, but he agrees cause he "is bored right now and needs something to do anyway".
Wally: Alright marine, lets get going. Weee-hahahaha !
They start going to the inside of the Shrine
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:27 am

Before anyone can reach the shrine, there were two blasts , one from Francis's sword and one from Deakins punch blocking the way to the Shrine

Francis : "We will not let you PASSSS"

Deakin : "Our Captain will be KING GOD DAMN IT , WE WILL ENTER THE NEW WORLD THIS TIME!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 am

Wally for a moment smiles happily, but then his expression darkens.
Wally: I admire your dream ! Everyone must chase his ! But, chase the same dream I do, and you are as good as dead !!
Wally hits his hand on the ground and unleashes a dark substance that forms some "fists".
Wally: Attack !
Dude right behind him looks back at Nishkis and grins madly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)   Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch the Traitor Tiberius , Nishkis personal war (serious/open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next