One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:07 am

[East Blue]

Scorching sun rained down heating all to the point of perspiration, people rushed out to hang up their washing and dry it off and even to bath in the sun's warm glow. As for others they preferred to stay hidden beneath their hoods on benches in town centres. Only mere moments ago these streets where filed with sounds of chaos and panic at pedestrians running from the fear which came their way.

[5 minutes ago]

A man was seen running from the docks into this crowd of people in the town centre his hair was short and mousey brown, he had freckles travelling from one cheek to the next and tanned skin. Running into the crowd the people separated and parted allowing a clear path for this man to run down. Taking his first few steps down this path which opened it was then revealed why he was running. Behind this man was a Marine wearing the usual Marine attire clenching a whip in his left hand. Seeing the man trying to escape the Marine had thrown his whip at the man and managed to wrap it around his ankle. Dragging him back towards him with his whip the Marine revealed his pistol and aimed it at the man on the floor.

The crowd of people around watched what was happening before them surprised that this man was captured so easily, and in complete horror that such a powerful man had come here to their humble little town.

As the Marine aimed the gun he smirked, until his gun was whipped from his hand by the man. The man on the ground opened his mouth wide and inhaled so much the gun was snatched from the Marine's hand. The Marine was shocked to lose his gun and felt his whip then too snatched from his other hand as the man on the ground kicked upwards sending a whipping wave up towards the Marine's hand and pulling it free from his hand and towards himself on the ground. The Marine & many people watched as the grounded man swallowed the gun and freed his ankle from the whip and sucked the whip up like a strand of spaghetti.

The Man on the ground leapt to his feet and turned fleeing the area. The Marine followed shortly after and a few minutes after that the town centre was bustling with gossip of the incident and question over why, such a man as that had come to their little town.

[Introduction Box]
Marvin D. Drago
Revolutionary
178,000,000 Beli

[Present Time]

Sitting on the bench hiding his well known face beneath his white hood was a new comer to this town, he could feel sweat forming on his brown from the heat bearing down on him but it was safer keeping his face covered. He reached down to his ankle and rubbed it. Then unfolded his jeans allowing them hang down covering his ankle.

Around the town centre a few people walked around checking out the merchandise of what was on sale at the markets and even pocketed a few fruits, till they stopped of at one stall and had a few words with the owner, there was an exchange of money between hands. The hooded man saw the exchange but said nothing. He wasn't starting another incident in the same place as before, he was sick and tired of being the victim of mistaken identity.

Last edited by antler on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:52 pm

A small, sleek ship sailed into the harbor of the town. At the ship's helm was a young man, who was slumped over the ship's wheel. He was fast asleep, but he awoke very quickly when his ship bumped into the beach and knocked him onto the floor of his vessel.

"Ugh..." the young man groaned. He sat up and rubbed his head ruefully. "Another all-nighter...I don't think I can take another one of those."

[Presentation Box]
Brandon Gaudet
Random Navigator

Brandon was a tall man, standing at exactly two inches over six feet in height. He was incredibly thin, had he been any more so he might have looked sickly. He had long, jet-black hair and amber eyes as well as a tattoo on his right cheek that said: GS-03, all of which gave him a bit of a wild appearance.

Brandon was dressed in a yellow shirt that had long and wide sleeves. He also wore a pair of black jeans and sandals. Lastly, around his neck was what looked like a metallic dog collar.

This young man pushed himself into a standing position and looked out at the island. He seemed hesitant, as if he wasn't sure whether or not he should get any closer. Then, slowly, he walked over to the edge of his ship and jumped onto the shore. He paused for a moment to glance back at his ship and then he set off into town at a slow, meandering pace. There was no need for him to rush it. He would be there soon enough.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:06 am

Town Centre

Watching these few men walk from stall to stall speaking a few words with the owners of the stalls the man beneath the hood began to realise these men were extorting these owners. Threatening these owners for the protection of their goods and their own lives. Noticing one of the men head towards the docks, the man in the hood figured this would be a good time to approach the man extorting stall owners and stop him.

He may have been a pirate but he didn't like seeing people getting threatened for no reason. This guy had no reason other than his own greed and that was never a good enough reason. Standing up from the bench a few people turned to look at him but didn't realise he was the same man from before. Approaching the man he felt a small breeze blow over his face and felt his ankle sting from the whip earlier.

Docks

Walking to the docks to extort some money out of the harbour owners a well dressed man named Sanzic Meekial clenched a black bag with golden stripes leading down it.

[Introduction Box]
Sanzic Meekial
sAniTY Bandits
100 Beli
CLOSED Sanzoc10

Noticing a man's ship not docked at the harbour Sanzic rolled his eyes not that anyone could see and walked towards the man who seemed to be heading into town. Sanzic stopped following and looked at the man from behind. he was dressed in an unusual manor which meant doing what he was planning on doing next would be fun. Setting down the bag and unzipping it Sanziv removed a bowling ball and held it with his right hand looking at this man who had docked his ship in the wrong place.

Thinking to himself Sanzic thought perhaps I can get some money out of this guy, make him pay me money for docking his ship in territory owned by us, he's a new comer to the island so he wouldn't know we don't own it.
Bringing his arm fully back then swinging it forward Sanzic threw his bowling ball in such a fashion that it would travel so far then travel back towards himself. This would be a great way to get this guy's attention.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Brandon was walking along peacefully. He was enjoying the nice weather and shivered with pleasure as a light breeze blew past him. These were the times he liked best. The times when he had nothing better to do than continue walking. The only thing that could improve this moment was if he had a good book to read.

At that moment, Brandon heard a sound behind him. He turned to see a man behind him throwing a bowling ball in his direction. Brandon moved quickly, sliding to the side of the path of the bowling ball. He placed a hand on the hilt of one of his short swords and fell into a crouch.

Brandon was surprised to see the bowling ball roll back to its owner. Maybe the throw in his direction had been accidental.

"Watch yourself," Brandon told the man who had thrown the ball. "You could really hurt someone doing that." He released his grip on his sword's hilt and continued walking. "See you."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Town Centre

Approaching the man who was filling his pockets the pain on his ankle surged through his body and affected the hooded man's face, he kept contorting his face a little due to the pain.
"I think you should give that woman back her money." the man whose face was covered by a hood said.
Turning around to look at who dared tell him what to do the man in the hood dipped his head a little so his face couldn't be seen as well.

[Introduction Box]
Creezo Krank
Leader of the sAniTY Bandits
1,800 Beli
CLOSED Creezo10

"And who are you to tell me what to do." replied Creezo looking at the hooded man. As the man reached for his revolver in his pants the hooded man raised his head and dropped his jaw.
As Creezo removed his revolver and pointed his gun at the man's stomach he looked at the man's face to see a gun barrel pointing back out at his own face as well as the face of the hooded man.

[Introduction Box]
Drago D. Mite
Captain of nothing so far
0 Beli

Creezo looked at Drago carefully and began smiling, he noticed how much Drago looked like his father the famous revolutionary everyone thought he was when they saw him earlier, but there was one key thing about him which gave away the fact that he wasn't Marvin D. Drago.
His hazel eyes were the one thing which gave him away, his eye shape was different and the colour was that of his mother's eyes.

"A gun in the mouth...well that's different. Just who are you?" Creezo asked as he raised his revolver and pulled it away from Drago's stomach.
Drago looked at the man's crazy left eye and replied.
"I'm not who you think I am."
"I know your not, but these people around here don't know that."
"So what you planning on exposing my identity so you can easily rob these people?"
"Don't think I will?"

Docks

Seeing his bowling ball miss and come back to him Sanzic grabbed hold of it and stopped it dead then lifted the ball in his hands. Listening to the man telling him he could hurt someone he smirked and dipped his head covering his face more with his hat then raised it again to reply in a charming voice.

"Now that I've got your attention, I have a little something to tell you, you can't just leave your ship there. At least not without paying a fine, you see that shore all along there belongs to the sAniTY Bandits and anyone who docks their ship there has to pay us a fine of 500 Beli."

Sanzic opened his left hand waiting for this man to give him the money he owed him as his fingers once again found the holes for his bowling bowl and gripped it tightly ready to throw at this man again only this time he wouldn't be aiming at his legs.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:25 am

Brandon stopped again. He didn't move or speak at first, but carefully considered this new information. To be honest, he wasn't interested in paying any fines, not that he had any money to pay it in the first place, and he also didn't want to have to deal with a group of bandits right now. There was only one logical course of action at this point, but it was going to be a hassle.

"Fine," Brandon replied. "I'll just move my ship, then."

With that, he turned and headed back in the direction of his ship. It was still beached, he noted as he walked towards it. Well, he could fix that problem fairly easily. All it would take was a little elbow grease.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:03 pm

Town Centre

After a short pause Drago looked at Creezo noticing the look on his face,he was serious. This guy really was going to expose his mistaken identity to the public if he didn't let him get on with his money collection.
Drago smiled looking at the man and replied.
"Just try it and see what happens." Chuckling to himself Creezo wasn't threatened by Drago instead he found it funny and grabbed Drago's hood.
Feeling his hood being dragged from his head and his face being revealed as a cool breeze blew over his face Drago's right fist clenched tightly and was thrown.

Making contact with Creezo's face Drago's hood was let go of as it landed softly on his back and the public turned to see Creezo stumble backwards and land on his back.
A shout was heard,
"Its Revolutionary Marvin D. Drago!"
As the acknowledgement of his mistaken identity was learnt the crowd all turned and surrounded Drago.

Creezo gripped his revolver and aimed it at Drago some members of the crowd got in his way as he tried aiming and he stood back up taking aim at Drago. Looking around at all the greedy faces of stall owners and shoppers alike Drago noticed his escape routes were blocked and he didn't want to get into a fight.

Turning his head to the right he used his devil fruit power to scare these people. Drago opened his mouth and whipped the ground near the crowd with his tongue which he had changed into a whip. His tongue was long and reached down to the ground, the crowd stepped back in shock and fear from such an unusual sight.

Creezo still couldn't get a good shot on Drago, he reached into his pocket and removed a flash and spilt some of the liquid inside it forth which spilled into the crowd.

Drago flipped his tongue up and wrapped it around the neck of the person in front of him and pulled him down to the ground. As the person hit the ground he released his tongue and dragged it back into his mouth.

Removing a lighter from his other pocket he lit the trail of alcohol and watched as it went up in flames along with the people standing over the rest of the trail.

As members of the flaming crowd ran trying to put themselves out Drago leapt over the man he'd pulled down and dashed from the crowd and the flames as Creezo fired his first shot from his revolver and missed.
"Dammit!"

Running out of town Drago checked his back pockets and confirmed he still had the weapons he wanted. He could feel his ankle stinging from the whip earlier.

Docks

Sanzic heard him say he'd just move his ship and shook his head.
"I thought you'd say that. But you do realise we have a deal with the harbour here too, they pay us protection money and the fine is about the same so you'd be better off paying me 500 Beli right now. Unless you plan on leaving this island right now."

Sanzic looked at the ship and didn't want to let this guy get away without paying the fine he turned around and walked up to his ship, upon reaching it he gripped the bowling ball in his hand tightly and slammed his bowling ball into the ship 3 times piercing the ship. Sanzic was strong and didn't want this guy to think otherwise, he turned to the man smiling and replied to him chuckling.
"He he, hey look your ships got 3 holes in it just like my bowling ball." Turning to a more serious facial expression and tone he continued, "Now about this fine."

Raising his hand he hinted he wanted the money and he wanted it now.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Brandon stared at his ship, betraying no surprise or anger. He looked almost bored and maybe a touch sad. The young man turned this expression towards Sanzic at an angle so that the other man could only see half of his face.

"Are you asking to die?" Brandon whispered. He turned himself fully in Sanzic's direction and advanced on him, moving slowly. "Cielo," Brandon said, his voice more audible than before, but still quiet.

Brandon raised his right arm and a snake could be seen, exiting his sleeve and wrapping around his hand. The snake's body slipped through Brandon's hand and when its tail reached his hand, he closed his fingers around it and cracked the entire creature like a whip. Instantly, the snake straightened and changed, becoming a metal pole.

"I don't have any money," Brandon admitted. "So I can't pay a shipwright to fix my vessel. I guess I'll just have to take something off of your corpse as compensation for the damages."

While he was saying this, Brandon was getting closer and closer to Sanzic.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Drago

The sun was beating down on Drago's face and making him sweat as he exited the town. He didn't know who that guy he'd punched was but he seemed pretty angry about it and wasn't going to hang around to find out who he was. Just outside the town he felt the weather taking his toll on him.

Creezo saw Drago run and gave chase, he managed to keep him within his view and holstered his revolver. He had other plans on how to catch this man who had punched him. Drago stopped running feeling tired and hot he breathed in heavily catching his breath. Behind him Creezo was catching up pulling out his flask of alcohol he poured some into his mouth then removed his lighter again and spat through it at Drago from behind.

As the flames burnt his back Drago leapt forward in fright and patted down his back. He turned around to see Creezo again and rolled his eyes.
"You again?"
"You didn't think you'd get rid of me so easily now did ya?"
"I guess not. Now what do you want?"
"To teach you a lesson not to attack your superiors."
"Superior?"

Creezo poured his alcohol over his fists and charged at Drago with his soaking fists and a lighter in his hands as he muttered.

"Your gonna burn."

Brandon

"You want to kill me?" asked Sanzic, he found it hard to believe this man was already standing up to him and believed he could beat him. "I'd like to see you try." He replied as he saw a snake wrap around this man's arm Sanzic tilted his head surprised at what he was witnessing and was even more surprised when he saw the creature quickly change into a metal pole.

"Huh thats, some weapon you got there." Sanzic smiled and continued, "I got myself one of those too."
Looking at the man with the snake pole Sanzic dipped his head snickering as he called out.

"IVORY BALLS"

Throwing his arm forward Sanzic kept hold of the bowling ball and it would've looked like the attack was done until a few seconds later when the ball began stretching and from the front of it the head of an elephant with sharp thick tusks shot out towards the man with the pole.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:29 am

For the first time, Brandon registered a little bit of surprise on his features. This little bit of surprise came in the form of his eyebrows rising. He could do nothing else after that, except block with his metal pole. The tusks struck his pole and he was driven backwards. A moment later, Brandon was lifted off of his feet and thrown through the air. He crashed into the ground several feet away and lay still. But that only lasted for a moment.

"A bowling ball that can turn into an elephant, huh?" Brandon commented as he pushed himself back up in standing position. "And I thought my friend was weird." The front of the metal rod changed into a snake head and hissed at Brandon. He smiled and stroked its head. "Calm down," he told it. "You may be kind of weird, but you're cool too." As the snake returned to its rod form, Brandon looked back up at Sanzic. "It seems I may have underestimated you a little," he commented. "Now, let's see what you're really capable of."

Brandon dashed around Sanzic to the right, keeping his body low to the ground. He suddenly slid to a stop and rushed his opponent.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:25 am

Drago

Creezo dashed towards Drago and began swinging his fists at him, as he threw a right hook he clipped Drago's ear throwing his left Drago felt a powerful hit to his stomach and stumbled backwards coughing. Creezo wasn't giving up just yet and ran at him. His knee shot up into Drago's chin and knocked him on his back. Looking up at the blazing sun Drago was blinded till Creezo's silhouette blocked out the sun.

Drago inhaled heavily and quickly as Creezo came crashing down towards him with his fists. His eyes were furious and Drago knew he was in for some pain. As Creezo's fists approached Drago's face he exhaled the large amount of air he'd inhaled using his Air Cannon technique.

As the cannonball of compressed air was launched from his mouth Creezo was met with an opposing force which threw him from over Drago.
Creezo landed on his feet holding his stomach.
Drago sat up slowly to see Creezo holding his stomach and stood up dusting himself off.
"Weren't expecting that were you?"
"Only as much as you were expecting this."

Creezo had gripped his revolver and taken aim right now he pulled the trigger and a bullet was fired at Drago. Opening his mouth quickly he ate the bullet then launched it straight back at Creezo within seconds.

With the bullet speeding towards Creezo it would be impossible for him to avoid it. The bullet didn't reach Creezo instead it was split in two and either side fell to the ground either side of Creezo.

Brandon

Seeing this man get knocked back Sanzic smirked as the elephant returned to the bowling ball. Seeing his own weapon hiss at him he found it funny and replied.
"The way things are going right now I don't think your going to be doing so well insulting your own weapon." As this man sped towards him Sanzic gripped his bowling ball tighter and waited to see what this man could do. Sanzic was a lazy man so much movement during fighting couldn't be expected but with a weapon with a Zoan devil fruit he wouldn't need to move as his weapon could do all the moving for him.

sAniTY Bandits Hideout

In the humid & filthy room which was covered in clothing, rotting food and money sat the only female member of the sAniTY Bandits.

[Introduction Box]
Sistic Krenza
Accountant/Dancer of the sAniTY Bandits
800 Beli
CLOSED Sistic10

Sitting at the desk Sistic had stacks of Beli piled up to her right. She had many more notes to count through and with hands full of Beli she finished counting it and placed it on top of the rest of the Beli. Sistic muttered to herself.
"Right that's 11,300 Beli." Sistic looked around and sighed.

"Hmm Sanzic and Creezo should have come back by now. It doesn't ussually take them this long on their rounds. I wonder where they are. I hope Marion finds them in time."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:59 am

"Not going to attack, huh?" Brandon muttered. "Fine. Then it's my turn."

Brandon spun his metal rod in front of him as he ran. For a moment, his body vanished as he picked up speed. During that moment, he swung his pole at Sanzic's chest as he passed him by. Then he reappeared behind Sanzic with his pole held level to his side.

Stag Rush!
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Brandon

Sanzic saw the man rushing towards him and when he vanished for a moment he blinked trying to spot him but couldn't. The next thing he knew he could hear breathing behind him and felt his stomach stinging. He looked down to see the bottom of his shirt had a cut in it as did his stomach. He loosened his grip on the bowling ball and clutched his stomach.
"You bastard!" he shouted.

Sanzic turned around swinging his bowling ball towards Brandon, as he swung around trying to hit him two elephant tusks poked out from the ball heading for Brandon. Sanzic was injured and in pain but not about to go down so easily. He wasn't yet beaten and wouldn't be beaten so easily either.

Drago

As the bullet Drago fired back at Creezo split into two he stood looking in shock at the reason for it splitting. Standing in front of Creezo was a man clutching a sword in his hands. He stood up straight and didn't even look at Creezo or acknowledge him saying.
"Thanks."
The man looked at Drago.

[Introduction Box]
Marion Ette
Swordsman of the sAniTY Bandits
2,900 Beli
CLOSED Marion10

Creezo looked at Drago and smirked.
"Marion. Take care of this kid for me. I have some money to collect." Creezo turned and began to walk back towards town planning on collecting his money once again.

Marion nodded and turned to face Drago with his ordinary blade drawn.
Drago didn't like the attitude of Creezo and as he saw him leaving he inhaled heavily planning on using his Air Cannon technique again. As he fired the burst of air at Marion & Creezo. The burst was matched by Marion who sliced through the ball of condensed air.

Drago looked at Creezo one last time and watched him disappear off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Brandon was listening for Sanzic's counterattack, which was why he hadn't already turned or tried to move away from his opponent. He didn't have long to wait. Sanzic's angry shout announced his intentions to the world. A simple glance over his shoulder confirmed Brandon's suspicions of this.

"Too slow," Brandon whispered. He slid to one side and let the bowling ball pass him before turning his body so that he could face Sanzic head on. "And too noisy." His arm also came around, swinging his pole at the side of Sanzic's chest.

Floating Swallow!
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:05 am

Brandon

Sanzic heard Brandon's remarks and glared at him through angry eyes as he avoided the attack. Feeling the pole swinging towards him he felt it smack him in the side and let out a little yelp of pain.

Letting go of the bowling ball he stumbled backwards hunched over in pain mumbling under his breath. "Boulder Dash" The bowling ball on the ground began to grow in size. As the bowling ball got bigger and bigger 4 short stumpy elephant legs protruded from the ball along with trunk and tusks.

The elephant bowling ball rolled forwards as the body was still in the shape of a ball towards Brandon. Sanzic watched and smirked as he looked at his bowling ball. This person was a talented fighter and rather strong, he doubted he would beat him so easily due to the pain resonating through his body from the two impacts upon his own body.

"You've made a big mistake refusing to pay me buddy! You don't know who your messing with refusing me." shouted Sanzic clutching his wounds. He was badly cut but it was nothing which couldn't be patched back up.

Drago

Noticing this swordsman's vision must be limited due to one of his eyes being stitched up he figured if he attacked from the right then he should be able to do some pretty serious damage considering he had a whip & pistol in his body, and also 10 throwing knives on his person.

Gripping the throwing knives in his back pocket Drago threw them up into the air and opened wide to swallow them all up. As the knives fell down towards him the next thing he knew was the pain of a shoulder making contact with his stomach.

Drago was knocked backwards by something incredibly hard he hit the ground with his lower back and rolled over landing on his stomach. Looking up he saw Marion had shoulder barged him out of the way. As he looked at him he saw that Marion had incredible speed. As Drago's throwing knives speed downwards. Marion stepped to the left letting all the knives fall down and impale themselves into the ground.

Why did this guy just shoulder barge me, he could've easily just stabbed me and been done with me. Drago thought to himself, this man looked strange as it was but now instead of taking him out as easily as he could he simply knocked him to the side.
Why?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:49 pm

"Oh?" Brandon looked at the oncoming elephant-bowling ball-thing rolling towards him. "Well, that's kind of cool. Maybe you are worth some of my time. Cielo!"

Brandon held up his rod and it changed back into a snake. The snake slid up his sleeve and then he crouched down, spread his legs out, and extended his arms in front of him. The ball slammed into Brandon and he dug his heels in, wrapping his arms around the ball, but he was still driven backwards by the force. However, unlike with the first time he was hit, he managed to hold onto his balance and kept himself from being thrown backwards. Then, slowly, bit by bit, the ball began to slow down.

"Got it!" Brandon hissed. He pulled his arms to one side and hurled the ball so that it went around him. He took a second to reorient himself. That hit had not been pleasant, even if he was able to endure it. "I've changed my mind," Brandon said. "You're not worth killing. Not yet."

With that, he leaped towards Sanzic. His pet snake shot back out into his hand and snapped into its rod form again. Brandon swung his pole in a downward sweep at Sanzic's head.

Panther Leap!
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Brandon

Seeing his bowling ball get slowed down Sanzic gulped he had heard all about people who were this strong but had never ever dreamt he would encounter someone this strong. He was worried to see that he had ran into one and alarm bells rang through out his head as he panicked trying to figure out what to do to. He didn't want to lose to this man who thought he was tough enough to beat him.

"You don't think you'll kill me just yet?! Like you could kill me, you haven't got a chance in beating me. Your strong I'll give you that but your not strong enough to kill me." Sanzic knew he was lying as he could feel the blows from earlier stinging and aching but he wanted to prove his strength not only to himself but others.

As Brandon came in for an attack on Sanzic he noticed a tattoo on his face, he didn't understand the reason behind it but would ask when there was time.Sanzic's bowling ball which had so easily been thrown aside hadn't rolled off to far and had turned back around as quickly as it could manage. As Brandon came down to attack Sanzic he ducked to put more distance between himself and Brandon.

His bowling ball had turned and picked up immense speed as it rolled quickly back towards them both. As the ball got closer it eventually kicked off from the ground leaping up into the sky targeting Brandon, as the elephant bowling ball shot at Brandon it would be almost impossible for him to not the ball heading at him and even harder to avoid him due to his size and speed.

Sanzic looked rolled to the left to avoid both of them as he didn't want to be crushed beneath either of them as he rolled out his side and stomach hurt a little bit but he ignored the pain and slowly stood back up.
"Whats the deal with that tattoo on your cheek?"

Drago

Lying on his stomach Drago looked up at Marion and back at the knives, using his whip tongue Drago launched it out and gripped 3 of the knives with his tongue and dragged them back to swallow them. Marion could've easily sliced his tongue and stopped him but for some reason he hadn't Drago didn't know why.
He just wanted to beat him and get back to that other man who'd disappeared into town.

Standing up Drago allowed the knives to stick out through his middle 3 knuckles on his right hand as he clenched tightly, he turned his left arm into a whip and lunged at Marion who simply turned his sword horizontal in front of himself. Wrapping his whip around the sword Drago used it to pull himself closer to Marion as he planned on hitting Marion in the face with his spiky right fist.

As he sped towards Marion getting closer and closer Marion gripped his sword tighter and spun his sword clockwise in his right hand and traded it from hand to hand whilst spinning it till the sword was horizontally facing outwards to the left. Holding it tightly in position Drago was dragged towards the sword. His fist met the blade with his knives sticking out of his knuckles on either side of the sword.

As they made contact Marion quickly flicked his sword around anti clockwise stopping when the tip hit the ground. Drago crashed into the ground hard and loosened the whip around Marion's blade. Sheathing his sword Marion knelt down beside Drago and whispered into his ear before standing back up and walking away from him.

sAniTY Bandits Hideout

Sistic was snoozing on the desk as Creezo entered after his rounds with a small sack of money. As he entered the filthy establishment he walked up to the desk covered in money and laid the sack down.

"Sistic we may have a slight problem."
Sistic remainder asleep.
Creezo tapped her on the shoulder and she slowly awoke till he raised his voice.
"SISTIC!"
"Wha---What?" Shocked Sistic sat up asking till she saw Creezo her eyes narrowed in on him.
"I told you not to do that."
"I told you not to fall asleep on the money."
"I didn't" Looking down she noticed the notes of Beli scattered all over the place and even a few squashed beneath her and one or two stuck to her face. "Oh, right yeah. Sorry." Sistic blushed.

"We may have a problem." replied Creezo as he rolled his eyes.
Sistic reached into the sack and began counting the money.
"And that problem is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSED   CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLOSED
Page 1 of 1