One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)

Go down 
+5
Frog Dragon
Gael
nikz200
Kaiser Yonkou
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:10 am

As the storm gets stronger, Zanbian's raft crashes on the rocks but he has already jumped high using his jet dial. "Eh ? He said something about Satoshi and Ryan sama ? This is unbelievable !"

Todd nods "Ah, I wanted to rest a bit after that fly trip, but ok, since they are eager to die." He follow's Yuukimura's order and uses soru moving to the north wing.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
9thKing

9thKing

Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:18 am

Ryan sens two air slices towards the clay birds " these attacks are futile" Ryan then uses soru to appear beside Sir Three, he then swings his sword trying to cut him from his side

Last edited by 9thKing on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:00 am

((His name is Sir Three, not Dame Two. Grey Code has 2 women and 3 men.
Battles. (Please copy paste this to a post on the front page, and update as necessary. It would be nice to have a timeline for this battle.)
Ryan is fighting Sir Three and Sir Five East Side
Sir Zero and Dame One and Six have not yet mobilized, but will fight Satoshi at the destroyed South Gate
Todd is at the North, where no-one is now.))

Sir Five followed Sir Three for a while, but he wasn't as good at using soru as the rest of the crew, so he arrived later than Sir Three, but was just in time to change his gem to diamond and appear in between Ryan's sword and Sir Three, using Tenkai to stop the sword with his bare hand.
"These attacks are futile? YOUR attack is futile, pirate scum." He said, grabbing the sword with one, pulling on it to bring the pirate closer, and with the other hand using Shigan aimed at his face.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:47 am

(Sorry bout that)
Ryan quickly jumps back avoiding Sir Five's attack,and looks at them for a moment "Grey Code" Ryan arms turned into springs he the draws back and launches his sword flying towards Sir Five " Death Shot" (kinda like luffy's jet pistol) his sword was heading right towards Sir Fives chest
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:44 am

Clause Filmore immediately spoke Sir I will deal with Satoshi, I must show Yuukimura-sama what am I capable to do . Clause Filmore walks slowly towards the gates.

Seta Hellark then sat on a nearby bench Hahaha what a lively student of mine don't you think Yuukimura?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:54 am

Yuukimura then said "He does try hard...... he still has much to learn......"

Meanwhile Satoshi was busting through the agents that came out, about 5 vs 1, he then cut them all down one by one with his swords , he didnt use any techniques yet at this point. One of the agents then said "soru!!!" he lunged in speed and Satoshi grinned "that sort of thing, i have seen already!!!" Satoshi disappeared and appeared at the opposite side of the agent. He sheated his sword again. The agent gushed out blood from his chest and fell to the floor. Satoshi looked foward, there were more agents blocking his entrance. He heard noises from the east and now knew Ryans battle had begun. He was shocked to hear that Zanbian was on the island, he was not shocked that Zanbian survived. Zanbian had that gift of turning up in places. Satoshi breathed in as he continued.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:57 am

That is enough, don't waste your lives men and get back to your positions . Clause Filmore suddenly appeared with his hands at his pockets.

But sir- . Clause Filmore suddenly grabbed the Agent's face and threw him at the nearby marines So we meet again Satoshi
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:11 am

Satoshi looked up, it was the big name agent he met at Enies Lobby , Satoshi then sighed "Unless your name is Todd please get out of my way..... i have a score to settle with him and i would much rather make it to him without having to fight others.... Clause Filmore........." He adjusted his swords and sheated them.

Yuukimura watched all the battles ensue on a large screen in the main hall. He was also sipping tea.

((Satoshi vs Clause Filmore))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:18 am

Clause Filmore then puts out his hands on his pockets and whistled, sound came circling around his arms very fast. never underestimate your enemy. .

Seta Hellark's attention was to watch the fight of Satoshi and Clause Let us see what Clause can do, go student of mine haha
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:26 am

Satoshi walked foward and then remembered , Anubis sama told him about Clause Filmores ability, but how was Satoshi going to counter? Satoshi then saw it "Fine , so be it, you are wrong..... i do not underestimate you....." Satoshi then stepped on the floor and appeared in front of Clause. "I am very aware of the threat you pose......" Satoshi lunges the God of thunder sword at Clause.

((God of thunder is made out of seastone))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:28 am

Clause then suddenly grabs his Lucille and parries the God of Thunder. He knew that it was sea stone so he immediately leaps back. Impressive, you are already giving me a disadvantage, however. . Clause points Lucille at Satoshi I was planning not to use my power anyways
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:15 am

Satoshi grins, "Well then very good, if you plan to fight me as a swordsman, then i can use god of lightning........" He usheated his prize sword, a perfect golden hilt with a sharp sound when he unsheated it , the sword looked pure and light. Satoshi then charged foward and used lightning storm launching multiple slices at Clause "you should just move out of my way, my quarrel is not with you!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:32 am

Clause kept dodging the slices, it was very difficult since they were so fast, he then had an idea. He removed his coat ,whistled and aimed 2 quick punches at Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:55 am

"Yes." Sir Three stood beside Kave, clay butterflies peeling off of his skin and floating in mid-air. "Sucks for you, doesn't it?" All the butterflies shot towards Ryan, trying to weaken him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:23 am

Satoshi saw him move his coat, and then lifted his leg up for a powerful knee block to both his punches, Satoshi lunged back to give some distance between himself and Clause "Whats the matter? is it too hot or something?"

yuukimura saw this and did not comment
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:38 am

(Aaaargh. You just have to get this going while I'm first sleeping, then at school do you?)
Zero looked on at the attackers. "One. South Gate." He affirmated what Yuukimura had said, and took to a run himself. He had used his downtime well, getting down the basics of a few new Rokushiki moves. He hoped it'd be good enough. He had failed once already.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:17 am

With both his diamond hard skin, and his mastery of tenkai, Kave expected the blow to be shrugged off, so he was suprised when it managed to make him slide back a few feet. However, drawing in breath and gritting his teeth, he lasted the blow, and knocked aside the sword. He then charged at Ryan, following the clay butterflies.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:36 am

Satoshi had sucessfully blocked and now looked foward "I really dont have time for this, you need to get out of my way now!!" Satoshi had a feeling more people were coming, the one thing he didn't need right now but he would have to fight his way out of this.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Ryan legs turned into springs he jumps into the air avoiding the clay butterflies and Sir Three at the same time his arm pulling his arm back in place " I'm sure you both know I'm no amateur pirate, just like i know your no ordinary soldiers" Ryan then sends dozens of Fire Slices from the air, aiming towards Sir Three, Five and the Butterflies " Rein of Fire" he says as the fire slices rain down..
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Globs of clay began buncing off of Sir Three, slithering to the ground and swiftly forming a dome, blocking the attacks aimed at him. The butterflies had no chance. Sir Three, once the rain ended, gathered the bottom part of the clay on his hand, forming a dumbell of sorts, which he threw at Ryan like a stone from a sling.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Ryan was watches as the clay comes towards him at the last second he launches an air slice at the clay, the explosion from the clay sent him flying to the ground Ryan lands on his feet " Dammit, I have to get rid of that clay guy" Ryan than sends an air slice towards Sir Three and uses soru to appear on the right side of him and sings his sword tring to cut his head off
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Ningyo used Soru to dodge the air slash, inadvertantly dodging the normal slash as well. He spun around, sending a Rankyaku flying at Ryan, and many little dolls began peeling off of his body.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Ryan easily avoided the Rankyaku flying at him by jumping to the side, he then stops and watched the dolls peel off Sir Three's body "I have to make my next move more carefully" Ryan sword then begins to glow red as he stood there watching
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:14 pm

The dolls began clumping together, taking on a new shape. Two six foot tall mannequins took form, and Ningyo cracked his knuckles. "Time for you to fall, buddy." Ningyo and his mannequins dashed at Ryan, one mannequin grabbing the other by the hand and flinging it at Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:13 pm

As the fire rained down on Sir Five, he ignred it almost completely, but was forced to spend a moment putting out the fire on his clothes. When he looked up, Sir Five and two mannequins had charged at Ryan, flinging themselves forward.
An attack was one thing. A counter-attack was another.
But a anti-counter attack was the best of all.
Five knew Ryan would probably have to dodge, so he stood low and prepared to use soru and genpou to charge swiftly at Ryan, ready to aim for him, whether he dodged the attack or stayed and fought the clay dolls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next