One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)

Go down 
+5
Frog Dragon
Gael
nikz200
Kaiser Yonkou
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Endarkened

Endarkened

Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:32 am

"Protecting, Inspiring, and Purifying." Kave said. "Black, Grey and White. Now it makes sense. The government see's all, from darkest night, to brightest day."
Solemn poetic moment over, Kave grinned. "Grey's the best though. No offense Yuukimura-sama, but we get the best of both Black and White. We 'protect' the government, by 'purifying' our targets."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 am

((I hope you guys are ok with this, i wanted to make an interesting purpose to Grey Codes existence, this already adds more to your story, so i hope it doesnt affect anything you guys were thinking of?))

Yuukimura chuckled again "Well that is true.......... i do not hold any issue with Grey Code, you are a very important existence for us......... without you there would be no balance......... balance is vital in all things.........."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:41 am

Seta then laughed I know you are always strong as a bull to die Azure Hahaha, well originally I was offered to be a part of the Black Code, but I refused, kinda boring job if you ask me
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:58 am

Yuukimura sighed "Yes,yes i heard about that,too bad you were never offered for White Code Seta kun........ not many humans are offered White code positions for one simple obvious reason..........."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:09 am

(nikz how about you train Clause to be a part of White Code?)

Seta then spoke You know that I will look bad on a white coat Yuukimura

No you will not Clause-sama. . Clause Filmore slowly walks in. Seta then stood up. Ah yes, Yuukimura and Azure I would like you to meet my student, Clause Filmore

Last edited by Kaiser Yonkou on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:17 am

((yes that can be done))

Yuukimura smiled "Hello there Clause kun......i have heard about you as well....... and Seta, the main person in charge of all white code invitations now.......is me..... i send the invitations now......."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:25 am

Seta then looks at Yuukimura Is that so? You can give it to you know who later don't you think? Hahaha . Suddenly they heard someone running. Sorry I am late Clause! . It was Ruby Wood. She saw the high ranking officials and immediately bowed at them .Clause then spoke Oh I would like you men to meet Ruby Wood
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:30 am

Yuukimura smiled "How delightful, Ruby is it? Ill call you ruby chan.... i have not heard of you before but im sure you are quite capable if you are under Clause and Seta..... Seta has a need to be flashy......" Yuukimura sipped his tea again.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:42 am

Ruby chuckled Well Clause does not want me to fight all the time because he does not want me to get hurt. .

Seta then finally stood up and spoke Okay on to business, Yuukimura kindly tell them our plans will you? Haha
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:48 am

Huh. So Yuukimura wasn't full of crap. Sir Three began laughing at Sir Five's observation. "As usual, Sir Five, you're the sharpest sword in the barrel!" Yuukimura's respect for them cheered him up a fair bit. He created chunks of moist clay and began shaping them into little clay bunnies. They were almost too adorable to blow up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Some distance away from the island, a small ralf is on the move. A man is looking at the island and smiles "Finally .. land !" he then notices something in the sky "A storm is coming .. I need to get to shore .. wonder whats that island .."

~ Anubis Pirates 3rd Division Commander, presumed deseased by most of his crewmates, Jungle Spirit Zanbian
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 pm

"Thank you kindly, Sir Three, I may be the sharpest sword in the barrel, but I'm definetly not the most usefull." waving a hand to indicate the clay bunnies.
Just then a marine ran up to the assembled group.
"Yuukimaru-sama! A raft has been seen of the coast of the island, and is heading this way! One man can be seen, and we have experts trying to identify him now. Please sir, be prepared for notable updates on the Spectrum Den Den Mushi." he reported with a salute, before indicating the mentioned DDM, whih sat innoucously on a table in the background. It was White, Black, and with a Grey logo of the World Government placed on it's shell.
Sir Five looked at Sir Three, then the assembled group, before speaking.
"Permission to be excused to investigate sirs. If this man is dangerous, it would pay to have someone there to handle him until proper reinforcements can be mobilized. I also request to take Sir Three with me. We can get updates of the plan after the meeting, or when this situation has been resolved.
(Your call Frog Dragon and Nikz. Ningyo, we have never actually fought together. Wanna try now?)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:36 pm

((Hell ya!))

Sir Three smiled, holding the two bunnies in his hands. "I concur... I'm getting a bit bored waiting around here." He resolved to thank Sir Five for his insinuation.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

((sure why not?))

In a distance a ship stopped it was quite far from the island to the east. Satoshi stood by as one of his division commanders then said "Commander SAtoshi!!! this is as far as we can get away from cannon fire, are you sure you dont want us there as well?!!" Satoshi pulled out his swords and then adjusted it "No its ok, me and Ryan can handle it from here..... isnt that right Ryan?"

Yuukimura chuckled again "Excellent, looks like the reports are accurate...... its a good thing too, i was about to give up hope on pirates ..... but enough of this Seta kun choose an area to guard, you too Todd kun, Grey code take your time in picking any area you would like to guard......... there are 4 wings on this island as you all know.... The south wing is the main entrance and where the main gate is.... the north wing is where the war room and communications are, the east wing is where the barracks are and the west wing is the training courtyard, select a position and defend, show utter strength when you represent justice!!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:58 pm

Ryan was sitting on the side of the ship meditating his eyes opened when he heard Satoshi " Yes, it's time to show the government what happens when they mess with our family" Ryan then stands up and walks over beside Satoshi " This time Satoshi, I don't plan on caring you back home injured half to death" Ryan picks his sword up and holds it in his hand gripping it with excitement
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 pm

Satoshi chuckled "You wont have to, we will definitely win, or not i die trying this time.... i will never show that disgraceful performance again....... Ryan you take the east wing, ill slam through the main gate in the south wing...... that way we can attack from two directions. Here is your stop!!!"

The ship stopped in the east wing of the island which was near the training courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:07 pm

Ningyo took off running. "Lets go to the east wing! They dropped someone off there, but it doesn't look like they're done!" He threw his bunnies to the ground and they took off, going 4x as fast as him.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:15 pm

Ryan jumps of the ship and looks back " I guess Ill see ya in the center" Ryan then walks away..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:33 pm

Satohsi nods to ryan, nothing more needed to be said, they just had to make it to the north wing to win. The ship closed to the centre where the gate was. Satoshi got off the ship onto the plaque of marble nearby, he then face the gates and shouted "WE ARE HERE WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 pm

Sir Three ran to the training field, looking straight at Ryan. "You will go no farther!" Sir Three swept his arm in front of him, sending his rabbits dashing at Ryan, exploding once they got near him.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:41 pm

Ryan looks at Sir Three and smiles he then unsheathe his sword and sends an air wave of fire towards the bunnies making them explode where they stand.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:48 pm

((Try to make the fights long guys, we want intense battles with dialogue))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:05 am

"Why are you here, pirate? You have no purpose being here!" Sir Three yelled at Ryan, angry. Intruding upon an ally's training ground. Like hell he'd let it happen without a fight. Two clay birds formed in his hands, wings folded in. Sir Three launched them at Ryan, their wings opening mid-flight.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:15 am

Dame One watched the others fight, unsure what to do and just waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:03 am

Yuukmura saw the girl standing there. "You should get moving to the south gate, i think someone is already there... unless you object Zero kun?"

Satoshi then walked foward and sliced foward, the gate broke into two providing him a path. Satoshis muscle breaking through the gate with force. The agents panicked "ALL AGENTS!!!!!! WE HAVE POSITIVE IDETIFICATIONS ON THE ASSAILANTS!!! THEY ARE ALL FROM THE ANUBIS PIRATES . FIRST DIVISION COMMANDER OF THE ANUBIS PIRATES SATOSHI THE LIGHTNING BEAST!!!! SECOND DIVISION COMMANDER OF THE ANUBIS PIRATES RYAN!!!!!! AND 3RD DIVISION COMMANDER JUNGLE SPIRIT ZANBIAN!!!!!!!!"

Yuukimura chuckled "Oh thats bad...... looks like a full fledged battle is about to ensue.... they are brave trying to invade this place by themselves. Todd kun you better go to the north wing, no arguements!!! Seta you and your men may choose wherever, i will remain here in the main hall......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)   Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Place of the showdown, Auroris Isle (OPEN to the Anubis pirates & preferably marines/ WG agents)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next