One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Guri slowly went towards Cids ship.
He shot one last, suspicious look towards Ranyx, then he got on board.
"Okay, we can start anytime!"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:32 pm

as evryone was on the ship cid started the ship taking them for a small flight,

''so there was something you wanted to ask me?'' william asked curious
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Janus was having fun. "This is so much easier than walking!"

Ranyx rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. "Hehe, sorry, Shichibukai William! I just came here to take a look at who was the new Shichibukai... I'm sorta friends with one of the Shichibukai already..."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:47 pm

'' who is that shibuckai your befriended with, some of the shibuckai are quite okay, Well were being governement dogs, but there are worse things, and things will change soon'' william answered with his usually confident look on his face
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:24 am

Ranyx sighed. "People really need to look past positions to see those seated in them before they judge. I was acquaintances with Gael Iura a little bit before he became Shichibukai. I'm actually quite proud of him for some odd reason." He gave a small laugh. "I guess at my age, everyone just seems like they're your kid."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:26 am

"" Well you right I guess but i need to go now some shichibukai invited me for a meeting nice to have met you."" Then he headed to his crewmates"" i will be gone for a while maybe you can help cid out with building or do as you wish and get some time off to relax""
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:29 am

Ranyx did a little salute. "Nice to meet you too. Now, I think I'll..." He turned to Cid. "Need any help, Cid?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 am

"Hmmm, okay... I'll do what I can!"
Guri wasn't really enthusiastic about working, but he knew better than to say no.
And as a fishman he was physically stronger than humans, after all. Even though he was a very weak fishman.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:33 pm

((Okay, so Im back and able to join this; whats happened so far?))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:26 pm

(( I think it's something like:
-William told Cid and Emily to build a new hq for them.. a flying hq!
-Cid invited everyone on a flight in his airship.
-Ranyx showed up
-Williams leaving for a meeting, leaving his crew behind))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 pm

(lol i couldnt say it better)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Guri looked at them all, looked at the horizon... and felt some familiar feeling in his chest.
Normally, at this point, he'd sell the crew off, but, well.... The marine wasn't likely to buy a shichibukais crew...
He sighed. Too bad. It had been such a good deal for him. He had even gotten a little stronger...
But business was business, and there were other things waiting.
He took some time looking through the weapon chamber, picking the nicest word he could find out... besides some money, and a few other little things... Hey, as their navigator, didn't he deserve some payment? If he couldn't sell them, he'd at least make sure he didn't leave empty handed.
Five minutes later, he was gone, vanished under the surface and already far on his way to the next island.

(leaving, this crew's to inactive)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)   the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the grandline youngsters building their hq (only open for crew members ,pm me if you want to join i will fill you in)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2