One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Empty
PostSubject: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:56 pm

As william and his crew were sat of by Cid on an island in east blue, Cid left for a small mission for the world governement, William and a few of the other youngsters went to the city to check out a big carnival festival, William decided to take Edward and Emily along since it wasn't a really dangerous situation and it would be a lot of fun for both, it been a day since Edward joined the crew and William wanted edward to feel comfortable. Emily was stil shy to Edward and said hello once she was holding Williams hand while william pushed Edwards wheelchair, there were clowns and lots of candy on the festival, William hoped he and the rest of his crew had a good time,

(this thread is open for all members of the youngsters, all new members could be at the festival, and be competing in some game or meeting the crew for some reason)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Sounds of surprise could be heard in the crowd as something passed between them. Deep inside the crowd a snowboard-like apparatus was floating, about half a meter above ground. A kid set on it. He looked no older than twelve and wore a scary looking gray parka with the hood over his hair. He seemed to ignore the shouts from around him. People weren't used to see floating snowboards, especially ones that were carrying kids. The kid was scribbling on a blueprint paper with a childish smile and the occasional whispers of "That will go here and that will be there... COOL!". The kid was planning what seemed to be his next cyborg body that he titled 'Tim III'. The body, as the blueprints suggested will include a voice control box and a pinball table folding out of Tim's stomach.
Tim was so into his work he didn't notice a group of kids that were in his way. He was about to run into a kid on a wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:25 pm

"Here we are, sweetie. Just like you said."
A young woman was leading a donkey through the streets, on tp of it, a small silhouette, wearing a cloak.
"Thank you, lady. I appreciate it."
The voice of the rider was sweet and young, and the lady had to control herself not to go aaaw over him again. She had met him outside of town, where he had claimed to have sprained his ankle, and the tears in his eyes made her believe the story. At that point, she had already been traveling for quite some time, to see her family which was living in another town, about two days away from here. She had been close to it when she had met the young boy, but she didn't have it in her to leave him like that, so she took him all the way back here, a whole day of walking. Her feet were tired and a bit swollen now, but how could she ever have left such a sweetie?
Said sweetie now jumped down from the donkey, landed on both feet and started walking away perfectly fine.
"Wait, wasn't your ankle sprained?"
"It healed up."
Sometimes, the youngster asked himself just how dumb humans could be. It was such an obvious lie, but still, the woman followed him.
"Is there anything else I can do? Food, money?"
"No, thank you, that'll be enough..."
Well, actually.... He lifted his hood a bit, just enough to look into her eyes, and put on a pleading face.
"But.. I don't know if I have enough money for my way back to fishman island.... Those merchants are so... so greedy, and I'm scared of pirates... I just want to go back to my mommy..."
He snivelled a bit. Maybe he had taken it too far this time? That woman didn't even look like she ahd that much money. Not enough to afford more than her old clothes and a starving donkey, anyway. But to his mild surprise, she pulled out a few coins.
"I'm so sorry, this is all I have.... I wanted to use it to buy medicine for my brother, but... he'd understand..."
For a moment, just a moment, the young boy conidered not taking the money. The next one, it was already in his pocket. Not much, maybe enough for a decent meal. Pfeh. He should choose who he was picked up by more carefully.
"That'll be enough, then. Goodbye."
With that, he turned away and made his way through the crowd.
Behind him, the woman waved.
"Goodbye! Goodbye, uh..."
She seemed to be thinking about something.
"He didn't even tell me his name."

Guri could hear her shouts behind him. Useless clutz, drawing attention to him. There was a reason he was wearing this cloak. Big town, big danger of having slave traders around.
He dragged the hood deeper into his face and shouldered his sword. He had taken it from that one crew... Had been in other since then, but all of them rather small and unimpressive. Hadn't earned him much. And though he would never admit it, he did feel... lonely. He missed Jake. That big dumb imbecile had been a good friend to him, no matter what despicable things he had done...
Something ripped him out of those thoughts, though. The humans were staring at something. He was still a bit away, and couldn't see it. Stupid humans, why did they have to be bigger than him?
After spending somet time trying to peak through their legs, he climbed on a barrel by the wall, hidden in the houses shadow a bit.
There was a boy on a flying.... snowboard. Was this all? How boring.
However, something else promised to be entertaining.
A small group of kids, heading towards him.... Oh my, that'd be quite nasty. With a smile, Guri leaned back and watched.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Janus was walking a few heads above William, Edward, and Emily, using his vantage point to search for new attractions with the shortest lines. What with Edward paralyzed, the shorter the line, the better. He'd gladly taken on this job... well, he actually created it, but whatever. Same thing.

Regardless of the source of the task, Janus was doing it pretty well. Luckily, his airborne viewpoint provided more than simple surveillance purposes: it allowed him a place to quickly retaliate from. So it happened that when someone's odd contraption drew far too close to Edward, Janus was able to intervene. Throwing a Room down, Janus quickly swapped Edward, William, and Emily to a place behind the floating debris and its owner. "Hey, mister, watch where you're going, okay?" Janus told the person, a kid, after dropping down to a height suitable for glaring into the kid's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:39 pm

After hearing a few wierd sounds and someone speaking, probably to him judging by the siound, he raised his eyes from the blueprints.
"Whadahell?!?!" Tim shouted as he twisted his face in surprise. One second he was working on his next invention and the next he was facing a flying person who was right in his way. Acting out of panick and surprise, Tim yanked the front of his waver to the left, launching himself in the direction of a huge line of people waiting to try and win some dolls. To avoid hitting them, Tim pulled up, launching himself skywards. In the end, after saving himself from a few accidents, Tim released a relieved sigh. He than returned to earth, to face a stream of angry dust-coated doll competitors. "Terribly sorry people, my bad, won't happen again!" He said and turned to the smaller crowd of kids he was about to crash into. "And sorry for almost... Awsome wheelchair!" He said, noticing Edward's chair. His childish spirit and excitement for everything mechanic lit inside him. He took a blueprint sheet out of his backpack and started writing. "Say kid, how much do you weight?" Tim asked.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:37 am

No, no, no. This was boring. He'd expected more action, more....
He sighed. Not much sense in lying to himself, he was a bit relieved. He hadn't wanted to see the kids run over by that young boy there. And that one guy had a devilfruit, so....
With mild interest, he looked at them.... and froze. Damn. Impossible.
He jumped down his barrel and, one moment later, had disappeared into an alleyway. He only stopped running when he was sure he was at least two streets away from them.
What was that one doing here? Didn't he have shichibukai business to attend to? This was just... just his luck! The one crew he hadn't sold off (since selling off a shichibukai to the marine was... well, dumb), and they had to show up!
He felt the sword on his shoulder, and it suddenly seemed to weight a lot more. Great. Just great. Not only did he have to find a mode of transportation out of here now, he'd have to do it without them noticing. Not that it was impossible, it was just.... damn it.
He let himself fall on a bench, one of the few he had seen around. Catching his breath would be the first thing to do right now. Then he'd see.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:15 am

Edward was shocked, at one moment somebody almost bumped in to him and a seccond later thanks to janus he stopped and started talking and acting all weird he didnt know what to say and when the boy asked how much he weighted he answered''uhm -uhm no idea sorry'' then he headed to janus who was floating above them ''thank you janus you saved me''

William was also ready to stop the person from bumping into Edward but he knew Janus would solve it he sat on his knees next to Edward asking if he was alright, then he headed to the guy who bumped into them ''look out next time. okay?''

Emily was looking around, she thought she saw someone she knew she saw him a few times, wasn't it that fishkid that was a bit harsh to her in the begining, no it was her imagination then she took a look at Edward'' hey Edward are you alright'' she asked caring
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:08 am

Tim respected the kid who approched him by raising his head from the sheet. "I'm terribly sorry I was deep in my work and didn't pay attention. But, I think I can repay you with this!!" He said, exposing his blueprint sheet. On the sheet, Edwards wheelchair was drawn with specific mechanical details. "This is the before..." He said. He now exposed a second sheet featuring a similar chair only with a heavy tank resemblance and about a dozen cannons and rifles pointing out of it. It had a rocket thruster designed in the back and protection seat belts to secure it's rider. The design was clealy immposible for a kid to build but it showed Tim's incredible talent for engineering as every small feature of the chair was detailed with mechanical parts and paragraphs. Such a design will probably seem too frightening to use for people other than sworn mechanics like Tim. "And this could be the after..." He said, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Edward looked at the blueprints, it looked awesome but did he need asmuch weapons, he didn't think so but it would be good to be able to protect his friends, instead of his friends who protected him, but he still wasn't sure yet ''I don't know, if it is a good idea '' Edward began, he was unsure, he was fine with it this way, but something cool would be great ''Well I am quite happy with the wheelchair it is now'' Edward continued, he didnt know what to say or do
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:57 am

"I see...." Tim said, visibly disappointed. "Oh well I didn't have the materials anyway" He said, immediately recovering and sticking his tongue out to form a silly face (XP). He turned to the kid who spoke to him earlier. "Well how else can I repay you? I'm Tim by the way, Tim Blake" He said, offering a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:53 pm

''Well I didn't say I didn't want it, but I wouldn't need as much weapons I think but I like the design, and uhm you don't have to repay and uh oh I am E-Edward nice to meet you'' me Edward said

William and Emily decided to have the 2 a small talk while they where chatting a bit, Emily mentioned the fimilair looking kid she saw, William was suprised and knew it could be just another fishmen, but if it was Guri it would be great to meet him, since he held no grudge against him, and wanted to know why he left, and he could take more money if he wanted since money didnt really mather to him and they had enough
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:48 pm

"Well I'm glad you're interested!!!" Tim said with glowing eyes. He quickly ran to Edward's side and spread the blueprints so he could see them better. "So we take off the cannons and take the rifles away. So we have room in the back for a few propellers to boost the chair forward, or maybe dials will work better? Maybe we should put shields? Or even better... A PINBALL MACHINE!!!, It depends on your weight so we better check it out and We'd need to know your height so we can fit in comfortable pillows for neck support..." Tim blabbered away, blasting Edward with an infinite amount of engineering details he clearly didn't care about. He would keep talking until he'll be told otherwise. Tim was able to talk about machines for days without stopping, it was what made him the excellent mechanic he is today.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:59 pm

''how the hell did I get here....''
said a rather low voice that sometimes sounded high.
''hmm...''
he said while pickpocketing some man near him.
as he looked in the wallet he stole he saw there as only 200 belli.
''with this i wont get far''
he said disappointed while looking round for some kind of kids to rob.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Edward smiled he liked how enthousiastic this kid became, he started sharing stuff too like places to keep his painting gear, and paint, He joined with tim, coming with an infinte amount of ideas, they had a good time, then Edward drew out his paintbrush, and started to paint something, and it came alive it was some sort of motor ''can we use this'' edward said smiling, then William interfered, ''Edward, Cid is a master engineer maybe he can help tim to build something nice for you, and by the why I am William, you might have heard of my name before'' Emily was her shy little self '' uhm hello, n nice to meet you I am Emily''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Tethleon sat on a building edge near the festival and started to play his viola and started to play slowly with a sad tune he had no place at a festival he just liked the lights near it as he played his song looking over the festival he tried to get little attention..
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:08 pm

"AMAZING!" Tim said, seeing Edward creates an engine out of ink. It obviously lacked a few features but it was pretty detailed. "With that talent we can get all the supplies we want! We can build armies of wheelchairs for you to use!" Tim said, forming a cunning face.
Tim wasn't really into the pirate business for so long so he didn't hear of William before. "Sorry it doesn't ring any bells, I'm Tim Blake but most people call me Jaws" He said, revealing his metal teeth. He reached to handshake both William's and Emily's hands.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:30 am

as holster walked threw the crowd he heard a beautiful violin solo.
as he looked toward the wall he saw a kid sitting on it.
he walked to it while pushing away some people standing in the way.
''what a beautiful music''
he said while looking at the kid on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:30 am

William laughed and took his hand, ''nice to meet you, those blueprints look good'' William smiled he was glad edward was okay,

Edward was still thinking about some ideas he had in his head it would be fun to change the wheelchair a bit, but wouldn't gael be upset about it, he didn't know what to do so he said ''can we discuss this another time I am not sure what to do''
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:28 pm

"You really like my blueprints?" Tim asked, smiling from ear to ear. "Well you can have them if you want. I'm trying to sell my prints but since I owe you guys from almost crashing into Edward... You see I'm running from the marines after I stole some blueprints and I need to earn some money so I can keep running and... Wait... Are you guys pirates?!" Tim said, hoping he found what he was looking for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:09 pm

tethleon turned down to see who was talking and as soon as he saw holster he covered his face and the side of the body facing edward with a wing and continued playing music he didnt like speaking to people. tethleon took a drink from a small bottle on his hip draining it the went back to playing his music but a differant song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cZeMdFWpEI )

Last edited by valawsedit on Mon May 30, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:43 am

((valaw, did you head to edward or to youris char, since holster was talking to you if you were talking to Edward I will edit the next post))

William laughed, ''we are pirates, but not your daily pirates, I am a shicibuckai, that means if we do some jobs for the marine, we are free to do what we want aslong as we don't hurt the marines too much, '' William laughed again and knew the kid was going to ask if he could join them, ''hehe sure you can how more kids how more fun we are actually a crew existing of kids only, most of our friends are at our homebase in the skies ''

Edward then asked William ''but William won't it be a problem for us if the marine is looking for that guy after he stole the blueprints''

William laughed again ''no they won't but Tim should be more carefull next time''

Emily was being distracted by some nice music, she heard from quite a distance, ''Willy, can we go there, I wanna hear the music'' Emily said, she always called William Willy
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:48 am

"A kids only crew?! A shichibukai?! A HOMEBASE IN THE SKY?! Thats awesome!!!" Tim said with unrivaled enthusiasm. He got down on the ground and said "Thank you William-sama!" repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:02 pm

William smiled ''one thing. don't call me sama, and we should enjoy this festival first'' then william heard the music too, together they headed to the music they heard''

(( we should wait for gorefish, valaw, gael and youri to post now or atleast a few of them, ))
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:41 pm

seeing that the musician ignored him he got somehow irritated.
''i am sorry but ignoring people is in-polite...*whispering*jackass''
he then heard a somehow happy kid voice yelling.
''hmm what can that be..hopefully not another pair of jackasses...''
he walked only to see a kid in a wheelchair and..some other kids.
''what a disappointment....'''
he walked closer pushing away some people and then yelling.
''HEY KID IN THE WHEELCHAIR WHO THE HELL ARE YOU'!"

Last edited by youri on Mon May 30, 2011 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Guris head jerked up. Music. This was a festival, so yeah, there ought to be music. But music meant people standing around listening to it. People standing around concentrating on something else than their money bags meant easy cash. Cash meant a way off this island, maybe even legal for once.
Sighing, he stood up and grabbed his sword. Luck hadn't been exactly on his side so far. But he wasn't one to give up hope so fast. The world was so full of douchebags and idiots he could manipulate...
Keeping close to the wall, and the hood dragged deep into his face, he slowly walked towards where he thought the music came from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)   The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand line youngsters out on a big adventure (closed: only for crew members)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next