One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)

Go down 
+2
nikz200
9thKing
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:23 am

Ryan finishes the apple and throws it in the trash " you say that because you were unconscious" Ryan walks back to the chair " he threw you on the ground like
a rag doll and he put he help Sesshomaru over helping you, but if you trust him I won't say anything" Ryan looks at the floor and then back at Satoshi " do you remember anything about the guy who did this to you?" Ryan was very curious about this man, no ordinary person will be able to take Satoshi down and cause this much damage to him..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:31 am

Satoshi laughed "Daniel explained that too me just now, he came in here looking very sad....... and then left saying he had business to take care off......" Satoshi then looked out "The man i fought was some super power of the marines..... if one word describes him.... it would be monster, undefeatable......"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:37 am

Ryan stands up and smiles " thank you Satoshi, take care of yourself" Ryan then walks out of the room and heads to where Lucas was he walked down the hall thinking of what Satoshi just said * No ones undefeatable you just have to find his weakness*, After a few moments Ryan arrives at Lucas's room as usual he was surround by girls " All of you get out" all the women ran with fear, Ryan closes the door after they left " Lucas how you doing?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:46 am

Lucas was reading a comic book and looked up "Oh hey Ryan senpai.... im ok, the doctor said i will be up and fine by tommorow, how is Satoshi senpai.... thanks for saving me by the way........."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:20 am

Maxulus still continues reading his book. It seemed like he had found what he wanted. The details of the story and the whereabouts about the thing that would make the Anubis Pirates the strongest crew in the Grand Line were all clear. Maxulus had almost read the book and he learned everything. He could not believe that his captain had such a book and he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:27 am

Seshomaru then spoke. He can do it in a breeze. He is one of my crew after all.

Kazuma then spread his legs and unleashed an Amaterasu 20 at the sky. don't worry Anubis and Captain, I can fulfill my mission
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:34 am

Gael sighed in between bites of dragonfruit. More violence. Always more violence. "Oh, Anubis... *munch* If you'd like, *munch* I could have wooden mannequins *munch* assist you in your next attack. I couldn't attack the Marines, *munch* but I could attack the local soldiers."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:07 am

Anubis smiled "There will be no need for that Gael, i know you have a duty to the government and the navy as well... im not worried...."

Daniel "Demon Guns " Spade came out looking quite depressed "Anubis sama, i want your permission for a few days away from camp.... i have some personal business i would like to take care off......"

Anubis looked curious about this "Ok Daniel....... may i ask for what you need to leave for?"

Daniel said quietly "Im sorry Anubis sama, its for very personal reasons......"

Anubis then looked a bit apprehensive about this "Ok Daniel.... come back in a few days wont you? I want to have another banquet with my family again......."

Daniel was about to cry but held his tears back "Ah yes... of course Anubis sama, we will have a wonderful dinner with the whole family again when i return......"

Little did either of these men know that this moment would be crucial in the coming events to occur.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Ryan stared at Lucas for a moment " Lucas I'm Sorry because of my recklessness you got hurt"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Lucas laughed "Nahhh, i dont blame you Ryan senpai.... i need to be strong enough to stop relying on people..... my weakness caused Mary to be captured and executed at Enies Lobby........" Lucas was streaming tears.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Ryan looked at Lucas and almost busted into tears himself " Stop!! your not weak you just haven't had the time to develop your true power" Ryan walks over to Lucas and rubs his head " Remember what i told you at Impel Down Anubis has faith in you and so do I" with that said Ryan turns and walks out the room....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Lucas nodded at this and stopped crying, he was now gazing out the window, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Gael felt in an awkward position. Luckily for him, Peaba shot out of the sky to grab a dragonfruit out of his hands. "Oi, Peaba! Give it back!" Gael leapt to his feet and chased after Peaba, waving his hands about.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Seshomaru was lying and looking at the sky. Hey Anubis, I want a good ship. can we go to Water 7 sometime?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:28 pm

removed

Last edited by nikz200 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Anubis then said "Ok fine, you may borrow one of the standby ships, and you may borrow a free division commander....... i dont see why not......."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Manus stood at attention. "At the moment, I am free. I'd be glad to accompany Yonkou Seshomaru."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 am

((Ok someone close this thread, the next one will be called The tragic news, and the burden of the right and left hands of the Anubis pirates.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3