One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)

Go down 
+2
nikz200
9thKing
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:05 am

Ryan stood behind Anubis not saying anything until he got tired of being quiet " Anubis" Ryan says in a low voice " I know I'm speeking out of turn but don't you think you putting a little to much trust into these people, we have an army with hundreds of men and 17 commanders, why do we need more people who won't even follow your orders"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:13 am

Anubis then whispered to Ryan "Would you rather them be our enemy? not only that, but we look so strong at the moment that the world government cannot touch us Ryan.... i thought about all these things before...... Ryan you know you are my left hand where Satoshi is my right hand.... i trust you completely but you must talk to Seshomaru if you are that concerned.... none of it matters because we can crush anyone we want to....... do you still feel unsatisfied?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:16 am

Ryan looks at Anubis " As always Anubis I put my complete trust in you as i said at out first huge battle at that island my only goal is to make you the next king of pirates" Ryan then bows and backs away behind Anubis
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Maxulus was listening to everything the people said , however , he did not talk as something else seemed to have picked his curiosity. He was reading a strange book that he found in his room. It was a strange book , that looked old and even if it was almost destroyed , Maxulus managed to understand most of its words. He freezes as he reads a phrase of the book. If that thing really existed there would be no way to stop the Anubis Pirates and Anubis would definetely become the next king of the pirates...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Gael sighed. "Sorry about that, Seshomaru. Appearances are everything. And honestly, I don't work to penalize anyone. I focus on keeping a status quo and avoiding causing death to occur in battle. In fact, I tried to get you out of the Enies Lobby incident, since it was my fault... which reminds me." He walked towards Anubis. "Sorry to show up so unexpectedly. I would've tried to save Seshomaru myself, but... I would have been fired from my position for sure. I almost got you killed, and I'm really sorry."

He gestured at his animals with his head. "So, I've decided to make it up to you in a small way." He offered the blanket-wrapped bundle to Anubis. "I swear to you that it is not trapped. The contents of that bundle might be a bit belligerent, but... I'll stop it if it attacks anyone." He was not really implying it was safe.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Anubis extended his hands taking the bundle slowly "And what may this be Gael? i am very curious to know now....."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Gael smiled. "It's a komodo dragon. It's a species of lizard. I've enhanced it with a most peculiar plant..." Gael said, opening his hand with a flourish. A white bell-shaped flower grew in his palm and withered away. "He's kinda vicious, but... he'll be nice to me, and I asked him to be nice to you. And he will. For example... Rirnef, if you would?" Rirnef padded forward and breathed fire into the air. "Oh, Squil? You too!" Squil nodded and shook his tail in one powerful jerk, spines sprouting out from the previously skinny tail. "Feel free to name him whatever you like!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Anubis was very pleased with the lizard, it had something nice in its eyes and seemed to be very powerful "Thank you Gael, i will name him Gilagmesh, the king of kings.... yes a very fitting name......." Gilgamesh got down and walked foward staring at everyone, he slowly looked up to Anubis and laid down beside Anubis's throne, Anubis patted Gilgamesh on the head "He is a good pet... he will make a fine edition to my crew... do you require anything in return Gael? a drink perhaps, i will make sure my crew treats you kindly....."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:34 pm

Gael shook his head. "Thank you, but I don't drink..." He shrugged. "I take my duties to take care of my animals very seriously." Figdra unexpectedly bounced forward and gave Anubis a quick lick. "Oh come on, Figdra! Don't get him all yucky!" Gael sighed as he comically tried to drag the frog away from Anubis. "Sorry! He does that when he likes people!" Gael apologized as Squil and Rirnef began having one of their fights. "Take it outside you two!!!" Gael yelled, and the two of them stopped fighting long enough to leave. "I'm so sorry about this!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Anubis laughed "it is quite alright... things that are not harmful should not be punished, i can tell they have good intentions.... well Gael you are free to stay as long as you like.... "
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Gael stopping dragging Figdra for long enough to hear Anubis' offer. "That's really nice of you, Anubis! In return for your hospitality..." He raised his arms and trees and plants began growing around him. Bananas, apples, passion fruit, melons, strawberries, cucumbers... all sorts of plants grew around him. "Food for all... Hope you enjoy!" Gael himself grew a small dragonfruit plant next to himself and began eating with great gusto.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:07 am

Seshomaru then spoke. It is all right Anubis. I'll send Kazuma there instead. I need Amarant here
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:39 am

Anubis then said "yes fine, but he needs to take over Little Garden completely, we need that island Seshomaru....."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:44 am

Ryan speaks from behind Anubis " What's so Important about that island if i may ask" Ryan is always curious to what Anubis has up his sleeve..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:58 am

ANubis then said "That island is very wild and feral, there are weird creatures lurking about and prehistoric dinosaurs as well.... it would make for a good base of operations for launching attacks on the east blue islands........ it is very close by......"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:04 am

Ryan looks at Anubis and then at Sesshomaru and then turns around " I'll be taking my leave now, I'm going to check on Satoshi and Lucas I'll finish giving you the details of the mission when I return" Ryan then starts walking towards the hospital where best was stationed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:19 am

Anubis then said "Ryan is a good man, he handles alot of responsibilities for this crew.... even when we all split up that one time....."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:37 am

A few moments later Ryan walks into he hears the machines beeping and sees Satoshi lying in the bed, he walks over and sits in a chair he pauses for a moment and looks at Satoshi for a minute and then speaks " How you holding up" Ryan looks at Satoshi with a concerned look on his face.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:42 am

Satoshi was coughing "Hahhaha, im ok..... the wounds are deeps, it will take a few days..... how was Lucas? or Anubis sama ? did we succeed.....?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:44 am

Ryan looks at the floor and then Satoshi " Yes we succeeded, both you and Lucas was critically injured I hadn't had time to see Lucas yet I was going to head there after I leave here" Ryan pauses "Why didn't you call for help, you know I would have been there to support you"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:50 am

Satoshi coughed "HAHAHA, dumbass.... we are the two main commanders of the Anubis pirates with our own duties to do....... so i wouldnt disturb your assignment because i had to accomplish my goals too.... if i didnt fight by myself against that monster..... it would not look good to everyone watching....."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:58 am

Ryan scratches his head and punches Satoshi in his head " You Idiot!, My assignment was to help Sesshomaru yes but, nothing not even Sesshomaru trumps me helping my crew, you say it wouldn't look good what do you think will happen if Anubis doesn't have you by his side" Ryan paused for a moment his face has turn slight red from yelling at Satoshi he then stands up and looks out the window to where Anubis was standing with Sesshomaru....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:02 am

Satoshi laughed "Something worrying you Ryan? you know we are Anubis's samas family, what are you so worried about?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:11 am

Ryan turned back to Satoshi " This whole thing is worrying me, look at you your the best fighter in the crew and some guy came along and put you in Intensive Care" Ryan pauses again " the marines keep bringing out these monster to take us out, forgive me if i sound like a female but, I'm worried about you and Anubis" Ryan turns and walks over to the table " And plus I'm starting not to trust one of our Commanders the one named Daniel" Ryan grabs an apple off the table and takes a bite out of it...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:16 am

Satoshi laughed "You are way too suspicious.... Daniel is a good boy.... he was a rookie pirate before he joined us Ryan, he is still learning the ropes around here....... and if i lost , it simply means i have to be stronger ryan......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next