One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)

Go down 
+2
nikz200
9thKing
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 pm

After a few hours of traveling with his injured crew mates and Sesshomaru and his crew, Ryan was happy to see the island come into view he turns and looks at everyone " Well it looks like we made it" the ship pulls into the port of the island Ryan jumps off the ship dozens of men and women surround him " Welcome back Ryan-Sama" Ryan was not in the mood to greet the people " where's best we need him now" the people stood there looking at Ryan confused " What the hell are you all standing here for go find Best now!" Ryan turn towards the ship " Danial bring Satoshi and Lucas down" doctors ran to the port ready to evacuate the injured men..

Last edited by 9thKing on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:33 pm

((im feeling sleepy so we will continue in the morning))

BEst rushed over "What the hell happened? He looks beat up to hell, PREP THEM!!" He rushed both of them to the medical area.

Danile did his best to help.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:43 pm

(good night man)
Ryan walked over to best " I'll leave those two in your hands i'm reporting to Anubis" Ryan then walked towards where he knew Anubis would be sitting on his thrown.. a few moments later he arrives at the thrown " Anubis where are you" Ryan was surprised not to see him sitting on the thrown, "Dammit Anubis where the hell are you"..

Last edited by 9thKing on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Maxulus gets out of his room. After the terrible events of Enies Lobby , he was recovering for a long time but now he seemed to be okay. He drops his bandages in the sea and he thinks "Damn , I have to find a way to store the damage that is inficted on me... That would make it a lot easier to use the explosion." Then , he watches at his crewmates. It seemed like Maximus did not fail.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:27 pm

((I'll modify this to include Gael and Manus shortly.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:12 am

Anubis walked out his injuries now nearly fully healed "Ryan, you have returned, how did impel down go my friend?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:19 am

Ryan looked at Anubis with a concerned look on his face " It was a success Sesshomaru got what he went there to get" Ryan looks down towards the ground "Satoshi and Lucas were critically injured Best is doing the best he can do now" Ryan looks at Anubis with a sad look on his face..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:31 am

Anubis sighed "I see, at least no one died...... you did well Ryan.... you did very well , why are do you look so sad?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:38 am

Manus landed to the side of Anubis."Welcome home Ryan. Glad to see you're okay. Seshomaru is fine as well, I take it?"

Pwuga coasted after Ryan and Seshomaru's ship, Gael and the other animals on board. Gael had a gift for Anubis, and he had found an opportunity to give it to him.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:39 am

Ryan looked " That kid he trusted me and I let him down he was almost killed because i was too weak" Just as Ryan finished his sentence, two men walked up behind Ryan "Ryan-sama your sword has arrived for you, Ryan opens the box and pulls out a long sword inside a red sheath Ryan puts his old sword in the case and dismissed the men
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 am

Pwuga reached the shore, and Gael's animals got off of Pwuga's back. He picked up a moving bundle in an elaboratelt woven blanket, and stepped off Pwuga as well. "Hey, go play a little bit. Here's some lettuce," Gael said, growing a head of lettuce and chucking it to Pwuga. He turned and went towards Anubis, Peaba flying high above. Squil clung to his back, Rirnef was by his feet, and Figdra was bouncing along beside him. It was quite an odd looking parade.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:03 am

Tanith with her hammer blocked the path of Gael "Arent you a schibukai? What do you want ? Do you have business here with Anubis sama, KORAAAA!!!!"

Anubis behind was laughing "Tanith chan, please do let Gael through, he is a very good friend who has helped me on more than one occasion....."

Tanith then turned soft "Yes Anubis sama, of course, ill let him through....." Tanith moved aside.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:31 am

Seshomaru then went near Anubis. I'm sorry about your crew mates Anubis if I wasn't careless we could have left with minor injuries. Oh I would like you to meet the men who joined me. . Seshomaru then noticed Gael Well if it isn't the one who trapped me in Level 6

Calm down Captain Seshomaru. Greetings Anubis I am Kazuma Arch. . Kazuma then bows gently at Anubis

Amarant was just sitting at the docks looking at the sky. He then whispered. Amarant Galvez .
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:35 am

Anubis waved his hand "It is quite alright,my men are not so weak... ahh yes, i dont know you Kazuma arch, but i know Amarant Galvez...... i hear you are equal to Satoshi, that is a high praise..... Satoshi has dedicated years to his art of the sword.... i can see you do to...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:42 am

Kazuma Arch then just smiled. Of course you don't Anubis. I was a previous Jail Warden at Impel Down

Amarant didn't have any reaction at all. He can learn things from me and I can learn from him . A nearby pirate then asked Amarant My records show that you are only bountied with less than 30 000 000, how did you get to Level 6 . At a flash Amarant's sword was at the neck of the pirate. Better watch your tongue .

Kazuma then spoke It is because we don't want any other people to know that Amarant is at Level 6. I was surprised that Captain Seshomaru knew that
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:45 am

Anubis then points his hand at Amarant, "Im sorry , but ally or not... if you hurt anyone under my command, you will be punished severely, please do not threaten my dear family members Mr Amarant......."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:51 am

Seshomaru scratches his head Easy easy there Anubis. Amarant I think you better rest.

Amarant then sheathes his sword and looks at Anubis. I don't take orders from someone not my Captain . Amarant then slowly enters one of the cabin rooms.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 am

Anubis looks concerned "As you can see im nearly healed from my injuries i sustained.... what is your next plan anyway Seshomaru?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:12 am

Solar was observing nearby, he hadn't been a part of any major missions after Enies Lobby and thus was in very good shape compared to many of the crewmembers. He knew that he might be sent on a mission soon, so he had stayed nearby, waiting for orders. He was still there.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:14 am

Anubis then turned to Solar "Solar lease come foward, i have a very important assignment for you.... it will be vital to our plans in the near future....... and i trust you with this assignment if you wish to take it...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 am

Seshomaru then looks up at the sky. For now I have no plans so I will tag along for now.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:40 am

Solar grinned. "Of course, Captain. It's been getting a little boring here on the ship. Do I need the division, or shall I go alone?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:44 am

Anubis was pleased with Solars response, he needed some one trust worthy to move and retrieve these documents "You may take whoever you want, or go alone, however , try not to make too much noise while there.... if they find you and link you to the anubis pirates, they will know technically what you are there for , so make sure you handle it delicately as possible.... but more importantly, dont get caught and come back alive.... the main documents i need are at the main city council building, in the library, thread carefully, there are marines and guards in the main city......"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:50 am

Seshomaru then spoke. It is my turn to help Anubis. Kazuma go with Solar.

Kazuma then smiled and spoke I just joined and a new mission already? As you wish Captain.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:54 am

Anubis then waved his hand "No, i have a different request for you...... we need more islands, there is one in particular we need.... its known as little garden.... we need to assume control of that island, Seshomaru, cani leave it to you and your crew? since we are in an alliance?"

((the arabasta one is meant only for solar, its to let him get more time on))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)   Reuniting With Anubis(Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reuniting With Anubis(Closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next