One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting out loud; The rising guild of hunters. (anyone and crew members welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

Hunting out loud; The rising guild of hunters. (anyone and crew members welcome) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting out loud; The rising guild of hunters. (anyone and crew members welcome)   Hunting out loud; The rising guild of hunters. (anyone and crew members welcome) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:24 am

Willard turns to the table, and sits at it; he grins. "Won't be too long now." he muttered, picking a small bone from the ground and crunched on it. "I'll take you on, ole' man. Just you wait. hihihihi." he chuckles.

The mess hall located on the second lower deck is filled with people either eating or gambling; a strange stew is on the menu, with one ship's biscuit per person. Rocco, Fabre and Dotorre sit at a table in the near side. All three are in a discussion.

"Well shit." Rocco moaned. "Turkey Burgoo again. We've got all this new stuff from port, why don' we use that!?"

"Don't yip Rocco." Fabre sighs. "The boss does nuff of that. We ain't gonna just waste our rations on big feasts y'know."

"Still," Dotorre muttered. "would be nice to have stuff other than burgoo. Stuff's deficient in vitamins n all that shit." the trio continued to talk. Garret ate burgoo with larger chunks of turkey meat in it at a separate table.
Back to top Go down

Hunting out loud; The rising guild of hunters. (anyone and crew members welcome)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3