One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!  Empty
PostSubject: Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!    Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Feather let his little row boat with his flag arrive on the sandy shore of an island which he'd never planned on going to but only did so to catch his latest bounty. Feather pulled his row boat on to the shore then rushed off into the town. Feather was determined to catch this guy he had 1,200 Beli, heather was just happy to be getting some money which is why he rushed so quickly after him as he knew this guy had only just arrived on this island. Feather entered the town centre and looked left hen right and lost him. "Damn!" Thats when he felt a knife against his neck and let his body go limp.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!    Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Malachi was lost. He had set off from his hometown and just traveled. he ended up at this place and he was in the town center... But of which town. He saw that people avoided him because of his monstrous size so he couldn't ask for directions. He scratched his head and then decided to continue to walk around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!    Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:03 pm

With the knife to his neck and his body going limp Feather wasn't afraid to unleash his chain by throwing it and wrapping it round this guys arm holding the knife and pulling it down and away fro his neck. As the guy was dragged down Feather spun round to see the man. It was Jack Horn the man Feather was after, he kicked him in the chest hard enough to make him fall backwards then pulled him back again with the chain still wrapped around his arm. As Jack lay on the floor with his face scratched up Feather used his chain to tie his hands together. Feather hoisted him up and whispered into his ear. "As long as I'm alive you won't ever get away from me."Feather pulled the man along as he went looking for the Marines. Despite having a bounty on his own head Feather had an arrangement with the Marines which was they weren't allowed to hunt him down unless there both going after the same criminal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!    Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Alias walked up to the guy who he assumed was a bounty hunter with Jack Horn in his grasp "Well looks like you got this under control. I guess we take the bounty now." Alias hasn't recieved any work for weeks and his savings was gone. This seemed like a nice way to get an easy score. Alias pointed his pistol at Feather's head. "Now just hand over horn, and there will be no problems."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!    Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Feather turned to look at the man who aimed a pistol at his head, Feather happily said to him "ok here you go." Feather swung Jack at the man and let the chain unwrap itself. As Jack was freed from the chain, Feather then wrapped his fist with his chain and knocked Jack unconscious then stood in front of the man said "Right, I'm going to collect a bounty for this guy and your not going to get in my way again."
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!    Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:16 am

Malachi saw a man point a pistol at the head of another. He heard something about a bounty and he wanted to see what was going on. He walked up to them and said"Are you two bounty hunters?" He said this in a non threatening tone because he didn't want unnecessary battle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!    Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Alias shot Jack in the head killing him "Looks like the bounty is mine, since I was the one who killed him. His bounty will probably go down by 1/3 since he is dead. Oh well some money is better than no money." Then Alias saw this other stranger come toward them asking them were they bounty hunters. "Well I don't know about this guy but I am. Maybe you have heard of me. My name is Alias Steel. I killed an entire pirate armada single handed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!    Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Feather watched as Jack fell to the ground with a bullet in his head. "Looks like you did get the bounty" Feather stood still as he was asked if they were bounty hunters he heard Alias answer and then realised who he was. Feather looked at the other guy and mentioned "I'm a bounty hunter too, It can't be said that I've done anything as amazing as Alias here but that's because I'm just starting out and looking for people to join me in catching criminals. Its nice to meet you Alias, I'm Feather." Feather offered his hand to Alias and waited for him to shake it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!    Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Alias laughed "Nice to meet you. You say ur gathering a gang to catching criminals eh?" Alias holstered his gun and shook Feather's hand. Then placed his hand unto Feather's face instantly transforming into Feather himself "Ever shook hands with yourself mate? ha ha ha ha"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!    Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Seeing Aslias turn into himself Feather leant backwards then shook his hand laughing. "Yeah I figured that, bounty hunters all roughly want the same thing so why not work together to get what they want, so I take it you want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!    Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlimitled Bounty Hunting crew Chapter 1: Whose man enough?!
Page 1 of 1