One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Alison watched the Kunai fly to her, then right before it would have hit her a square of glass appeared the kunai dissapeared. she spun around and aother square of glass opened up and the same kunai flew out. "and theres more" she said she used soru to apprear at the end of the street, and then back again. She kicked her leg in a ark form and a blue ark of energy flew from her foot. "Those are my basic skills" she told them.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 am

"Hmph...show off." Becky muttered to herself. Perhaps it was jealousy.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:10 am

"I find you capable in your abilities." The Thespian noted Becky's frustrated musings but ignored it. He however, made note to keep Devin away from Menos and Rebecca away from Allison. "However, I would appreciate you avoid using your illusion abilities on us. If you wish to join the crew I would allow it."
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:41 am

"I humbly accept your offer." Alison said "but i am not Defluo's master he is his own, i wont tell him to stop his way of life." "Thank you Alison" Defluo said "I will not use my Illusions to wrong you, or your crew, i hope to be friends with you all" Defluo said "Now is there a reason you are recruiting talent?" Defluo asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:52 am

"The reason is simple. We were promised pay for a job and we did not recieve it. We are going to hunt down the man by the name of Clause Filmore and destroy him. We may destroy his physical body or we may remove his social status. The point is we are getting revenge. He does not know of our process and we will not alert him of our plan. Anonymity is required." The Thespian explained to Allison.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:57 am

Menos thought a moment If they hunt down a world government officer it would be very helpful for me, at the same time it would hinder my plans if I was found to be involved... anonymity indeed, Ill need to direct their attention to the other mission but how... "such an undertaking would require funds would it not? and as you have yet to be paid you must be low on them... correct? Why not take another job in the mean time to make sure we can afford to seek vengeance on Filmore in the future?"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:00 am

"That was obvious Mister Klarius..." The Thespian looked to the three new crew members. "I understand if you don't want to go on this mission and I offer you this as the point of no return."

Staples looked at the Thespian "I'm in. I always wanted to be special..."
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:21 am

"I sapose you wernt listneing when i accepted your offer to join your crew, you are now my bothers and sister, and i dont back down" Alison said calmly but firecely Defluo snarled in agreement, but not in a hostile way. "What will be are first step" Alison asked
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:55 pm

((Whose turn is it?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:32 pm

"I understand your commitment, but it would be unfair not to give you a second chance. We might be running to our deaths. Now that you know that, I have no warnings left." Thespian responded.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:48 pm

Devin reasoned next "I suppose any first step we would have is to find that mission Menos was talking about..."

Menos knew they were playing in to his hand "well... there is one mission we could take..." he said knowing he would have their interest "during the war, one of the world governments devil fruits was stolen, the pirates responsible didn't have the key to open the reinforced sea stone and steel chest that contained it so its likely still uneaten, further the pirates in question have a known base on an island only a few days sail away from here, if we contact the world government before hand we could recover the fruit as a mission..."
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:27 pm

Alison looked at Menos and Shuddered he gave her a uneasy feeling. just then so no one could see Defluo's tail tapped the back of Alison's hand in morse code saying "Im not sure we can trust menos, we animals have extra intuition about these sort of things and i think he might have a ulterior motive, but i cant be sure, we should just be careful." "Like we always are" she tapped back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 pm

Staples, who was not trusting anyone yet thought it would be smart to ask a few questions to Menos. However, he had not put much thought into the questions. "...........Isn't it a little suspicious that you already have a job, but haven't taken it yet?" This was semi-logical question. Staples gave a small glance toward Defluo, who's tail disappeared, that carried confusion. He returned his gaze to Menos and then asked, "......Will it be worth the time?"

The Thespian cut in, "I will ask the questions. Now, how much do you assume we would recieve for the job?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:02 pm

((Admin sama your post))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:10 pm

Menos never did lose his cool "its a very powerfull devil fruit, if it got out of their hands the navy would be unbelievably displeased, I would guess that it would pay beter than your last job was suppose to pay, but again Id wait to see what the world government has to say, after all they might not be interested in paying us at all" he looked over to staples "Suspicious? Id call it being a go getter, after all there's more to mercenaries than simply blowing away the targets, its a business and I am first and foremost a business man" the way he spoke was so clear and charesmatic even Devin started to beleave him "and all businesses need a sort of... managmenet that I offer from years as the owner of a trade company, also Mr. Staples Id say that it would only be suspicious if you havent read the newspaper" he said gesturing to a news stand which read "Priceless Devil fruit stolen at the battle of Enis lobby"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:30 pm

((i have nothing to say. major you go))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Staples handed the vendor a note and took a copy of the paper. "....Thank you for reminding me." He skimmed the paper for a second and tossed it down. "....Shame is there's nothing worth reading you haven't already said." His suspicions of Menos dropped as fast as he dropped the paper to continue his business.

The Thespian was impressed by his response, "you surely are convincing. However, I care nothing of your previous jobs. Right now, all I care is if you have a connection to the world government we could use. As soon as we can meet a representative, we shall negotiate a contract."
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 pm

ADmin sama, i still got nothing, you go
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 pm

((again? okay then))

Menos had them now "of course I have, Ive done bsuness with marenes in the past, if I can get to a den den mushi Im sure I could arange something..." he had after all planed this in advance, meeting them right next to the news stand, chosing the one theird party group from the war that needed money, it was already coming together
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:46 pm

((yeah illm post when Alison has something to say))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:35 pm

Hyu sighed. "Where do you suppose we would get a Den Den Mushi?" He was tempted to add in 'dumbass', but that didn't seem very tactful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 pm

Staples took a chance and answered "....He probably already knows where one is." He wasn't sure if he was right but Menos had been prepared for everything so far. He massaged his brow with his left hand just for a moment before pointing towards a post-office. "....If not, there might be there."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am

Menos took a few steps to the office "Ill be a moment" he said walking inside

Some time later Menos Emerged "theyd be willing to pay ten million for the recovery of the lost fruit... that equils about 1,250,000 each... I have them on the line here if anyone wishes to speak with them" he said holing out a den den mushi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 am

"I don't find that neccessary. It is time to pack up and head out for the next job. Where exactly would we be going?" The Thespian trusted Menos as a show of respect; not because of a bond. He was not going to wait for anything else, except for maybe a short conversation.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 am

Menos produced a map "Ive already marked it here, it should be a ten day sail if the winds are on our side"

Devin had been leaning against the wall with Hyu "and if it isnt"

Menos pondered a moment "fifteen to twenty days if we run in to a particularly bad storm"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next