One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Empty
PostSubject: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:12 am

The soldier of fortune cut across the gentle waves at a slow pace as it took off from port on the island where Kesu had recruited its three newest members and advanced at a slow pace between the calm blue sea and clear blue sky with the sun brightly shining overhead. Menos looked around his new ship form the deck while Devin sat on the higher point of the mast where the sail met it looking down at the events on the deck. Their destination was a very small island known to be the base of operations for a Devil fruit smuggling ring of pirates, their goal was to recover a particularly dangerous fruit stolen from the navy during the war and they would arrive in ten to twenty days time to do so. In the mean time however things were going very smoothly that afternoon.

((basicaly this is for character development and for our characters to get to know eachother))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:05 am

Alison was sitting in her cabin, in the new ship she would come to call home. She looked around the room it was bigger then the room she had on the silent wind hunters ship, but that was because it was a two person room, her side had a small table that sat beside a hammock made of cloth with a extra sheet made of the same Fabric. The Hammock was big enough for Defluo and herself to sleep in together, which was how they preferred ever since they met they slept vary close, this would be no exception. at the foot of her hammock was a trunk to keep her effects. The room was mirrored on the other side, but with a few things already there, She assumed they belonged to her new roommate. Probably Becky's she thought to her self. Alison stood up and walked out into the hall, then walked out to the deck and looked around she noticed Devin sitting up on the sails. Well nows a good time to get to know my new shipmates. she thought to herself she walked over to right under the sail Devin was sitting on. She made a mirror floating a foot off the ground, she stepped on to it then stepped up again making another Mirror under her foot, then step on another she just made as the first one disappeared, she fallowed this pattern until she was at the top to the sail, to anyone watching it would look like she was walking up a invisible spiral staircase and the steps where only visible as she stepped on them. She sat down next to Devin on the sail and crossed one leg over the other and shook her hair back out of her face and leaned back a little. "Hello Devin, I don't believe i personally introduced my self." Im Alison" she said and held her hand out to him to shake. Down on the deck Defluo Leaned over the deck and watched the fish, and sighed "The only thing i dislike about my Devil powers, is my inability to catch those fish" he mused to himself "Look at them, cocky bastards" he sighed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 am

Menos chuckled to himself "A devil fruit certainly is troublesome in some respects, not with out their advantages mind you but perhaps you could ask that metal flow to make you a fishing rod of some kind?" Menos was always so polite to everyone, including talking animals. He looked out to sea simply "everyone has their own 'fish' to cacth on thease seas after all, tell me, whats yours?"

Devin looked up a bit surprised to see her up their standing so simply but then again in this crew what else was new? Like everyone else in this ocehan her voice had that most unusual accent (this is of course because Devin himself is the one with an accent) "oh well hello there Alison, when I joined up with thease mercinaries I expected a bunch of men willing to shoot guns and swing swords for money, but you and that cat of yours seem to be very out of the ordinary..."
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 am

"You Know, i really am care free, aside from a tasty fish, the only thing treasure i need is sitting up on a sail" Defluo said loving, almost like a father Talking about his Daughter.

Alison chuckled to her self "It seems the only way to get anywhere these days is to be a little out of the ordinary"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:56 am

Menos smiled "I admire your loyalty" he said simply "that sort of thing is very rare on the seas..."

Devin sat up and looked over at Menos and Defluo "given the alternatives Id rather be here than on some pirate ship running for the Navy or on a marine ship chasing those pirates, at least this way we can look out for ourselves..."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:27 am

Becky slowly walked up to Menos. "U-um....I'm......I'm ready for you to teach me." She hoped he hadn't forgotten, and that he was still willing to do it. Learning these new moves weren't just to get stronger, but an attempt to get closer to him. She was trembling with a blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Staples sat nervously, leaning upon the mast. He never told anyone but he got seasick easily. He was embarrassed about this but he didn't have to say a thing of it. He watched the others talking and thought of how calm the weather was. He noticed the boat's gentle rock like a tree swaying in the wind. First this brought a sense of relaxation to Staples and then it brought nervousness. "....ugh." Perhaps, he thought, it would be better to wait out the voyage inside the ship's cabin.

At this same moment, Thespian was polishing his marble mask while gazing upon a mirror. The candlelight illuminated the cabin dramaticly, almost as if it were not real life but a set in a play. He heard there discussion and stepped outside of the captain's cabin, extinguishing the candle at the same time with his hand. There was a slight sizzle and a small burn developed on his hand but the fire disappeared before it could spread. He shook his hand out to distract from the pain and then moved to the deck. "Alison, Defluo, Devin, Rebecca, Menos, good morning to you all. Rebecca, have you prepared a meal for the crew?" He hadn't eaten yet, and so he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Becky stiffened. "I-I'll get right on it...." she said, walking inside. A half hour past and a hesitant voice came. "B-breakfast is ready...."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Menos strolled over "thank you Becky, perhaps after breakfast we can start our lessons" he said opening the door.

Devin jumped off of the mast with a chain attached to it so he could move down quickly but safley
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:19 pm

The table was set, full of foods. Bacon, Eggs, Toast, French Toast, Crepes, anything breakfast-related. Next to the table was a blushing girl in a short maid's outfit with long boots. Who else could it be but Becky? "E-Enjoy your food...." Oh my god.....
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Hyu walked in and sat down. "Thank you, Becky," Hyu murmured. He began eating in a polite manner.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Alison and Defluo walked into the room and sat down. Alison raised an eyebrow Becky's outfit, she had thought the girl to be shy and mild mannered, but that outfit said otherwise. She served her self some eggs and toast, and got some of the same thing for Defluo. She handed him a knife and fork, which he picked up and they both began eating vary neatly. "Becky this is vary good, thank you." She said to Becky.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:48 pm

"T-thank you...." Becky had to make one thing clear to them. "....i-it's just weird cuz I can only cook in....this....it's not that I like it!" Her face was red like a pepper.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Devin wasn't sure anyone else would say it "elephant in ze room here... Becky why are you wearing a maids outfit?"

Menos looked at him distastefully "how rude of you, if shes making you free food she should be alowed to dress how ever she wants, also I think it looks very goon on you Becky" he said siting down to eat,

((menos thinks hes james bond XP))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:55 pm

"T-thank you." Becky said, taking a seat as well but when she sat down realized she was right next to Menos. She timidly ate some breakfast with the rest of them.

All of them finished their breakfast, and were now in better spirits than before. Becky got changed and approached Menos. "I-I'm ready now...."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Menos helped her clear the table "certainly... that is if you dont want to change your cloths first" he said in an almost funny tone.

Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Becky blushed. "Ehehe....y-yeah I'll do that..." That sure was embarrassing. She exited the room with a small bow, as was a habit that came with the outfit. A few moments later she came out with her street cloths on. She took a deep breath. "Okay, NOW I should be ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Staples heard talk of food and stepped up to get a late breakfast. He noticed Becky was talking to Menos and Devin but didn't have much to say. He found his plate and powered through breafast, while mumbling "....thanks for the breakfast." After a quick meal he decided to join the conversation. He pushed the chair in and stood up, extending to his full height. He noticed they were talking about training and thought he'd mention something about that "......So, those moves are the key points of your fighting style Mister Klarius?" He wasn't trying to catalogue Menos' ability, but Staples was curious.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Menos stepped out on to the deck with her "the 'moves' I do belong to a group of techniques called the Rokushiki, of which there are seven basic principles, four which I have learned they are Shave, Iron mass, moon walk, Tempest kick, finger gun, Paper sheet and six king pistol (Soru, Tekkai, Gheppou, Ryankyaku, Shigan, Kami-e, and Rokuokugan) each with many variations, Ill be attempting to teach Becky all of them but our goal will be to master at least four" he explained patently and politely "with her Zoan fruit stregth learning them in such a short time is actualy posible"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Becky was excited, and inwardly full of joy at Menos' comment on her abilities. "S-so....which one is a good starter?" she inquired, barely able to hold back her eagerness.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:08 pm

"that depends on you, what do you find is the strongest aspect of your body" he said simply to her being no fool and able to see how he had been infulancing her, it was perhaps a bit strange that he was training one of thease people given his plans but their thrust of him was important.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Becky thought for a moment. "Well I'm....a fast runner."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Menos smiled "pirfect, the the skill of Soru is a good starting point, my speed is dirrived from this technique, you may need to change over to hybrid form to use this but try to kick the ground about ten times in an instant and push yourself off with a speed faster than you could normaly run, like this" he said performing soru to dash to the front of the ship "this might thake a few tries, thats alright"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Kick off seven times....in one second!? It seemed crazy and impossible, but Becky thought it was worth a try. She kicked the deck a few times and was propelled forward, but only onto her face, now red from embarrassment and pain. "M-maybe h-hybrid will work better...." Real smooth...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:24 pm

She sat up to see Meno's hand outsctreached to help her up, his eyes were so understanding, so freindly to her "its okay, I did alot worst at my first atempt Becky, Im sure you can get it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job   Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kesu chapter 3: Voyage and the beginning of the next job
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next