One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:18 pm

"What are you muttering about?" Staples questioned Menos. After that, he bowed and apologized, "I forgot to introduce myself..." He sighed in shame and then continued "I'm Staples." At this time he really wasn't talking to anyone, but muttering to himself.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:05 am

Menos only smiled, his place was already secure, the imidate events after did not matter "Staples... what a very oridnal name" he said plesntly

Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:10 am

"Thanks for the compliment..." Staples was confused about Menos' casualness with him. "...but you haven't answered my question." He said after a pause.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:13 am

Hyu looked up. "You're a bounty hunter, huh?" He sighed. "You don't look very impressive. Stop acting like a fool in front of the skilled people." Hyu was going purely on looks alone regarding this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:28 am

"........I'm not a bounty-hunter, I'm a mercenary." Staples Maiar was feeling challenged by Hyu, who didn't seem very impressive either. ".......And just because I don't wear fancy clothes doesn't mean I'm stupid." Staples thought for a moment on how to win them over and then continued, ".....I'm not unimppressive, I'll show you." A demonstration wouldn't be neccesary but it could be exciting.

Staples pulled a bottle out of his coat and placed it on the ground. "...Watch that bottle carefully." Suddenly, a drop of gunpowder was in front of the bottle. "...I will destroy it." The gunpowder exploded and launched the bottle away, breaking it in the process. ".......If breaking a bottle doesn't impress you I could show you another trick." Staples raised his hands up in the air and then said "..Watch my fingers." 2 bursts of flames launched from his fingertips and then he stopped with the fire. ".....Of course, the gunpowder power was downplayed heavily." He his forehead and then explained, "....An explosion at this time of day would be startling to the people."

The Thespian noted his powers "impressive..."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:46 am

Hyu watched. Hm... interesting. Hyu didn't say anything. "Never said you were stupid." Hyu said, still slightly bored.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:59 am

"Gunpowder huh?" said Devin now interested "to a ship with canons thats pretty valuable, and with my power over metal Kesu is a walking buster call with him on board..."

Menos feathered his hair back with his hand "certainly powerful" this was worth noteing
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 pm

"Yes, Yes we are all vary intreseting here and powerful" said Defluo who was suddenly floating behind Thesiaban alison was still invisable on his back then he disapeared and and his paw prints could be seen wlalk around them then he reappeared laying on the egde of a rooftop "I dont sapose there is room for two more on you crew?." "For Alison and Myself." (Alison is still invisable)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:19 pm

".....Who's Alison and who are you?" Staples were confused by the strange cat that appeared behind the Thespian.

The Thespian noticed Defluo behind him but did not react actively. "Yes... Would you mind introducing yourself and your friend?" The Thespian didn't know if Alison was there, but assumed so as he mentioned her by name and not as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Devins eyebrow twiched did that tiger just.... TALK? wasnt that weirder than the introdyuction it gave!? Thespian really didnt react that dramaticaly...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Last edited by yonkou4 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:04 pm

((We have decided you didn't pay us since we left before you paid us.))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:17 pm

((I was about to pay. you can't wait for me to be online can you? Well then it is war. Be prepared))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:27 pm

((We are preparing in this thread, now delete your posts here so its not defiled by lies))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:32 pm

((but the next job has the WG as an integral part!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:33 pm

((We aren't going to attack until after that job))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:46 pm

((fine then))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:30 pm

((You started this. Don't underestimate the WG))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:32 pm

((it's not the WG, it's just Clause))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Alison stood up and back flipped off Defluo and landed on her feet in between Devin and Thespian but she was still invisible when she jumped, she became visible mid jump so she seemingly fell from no where. "I am Alison. And this, is Defluo" as she said this Defluo walked out from behind her. "I assume you would like a demonstration of our skills? We possess more then just Illusion tricks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:52 pm

"Hmph..." The Thespian was already intrigued by the capacities of Defluo and Allison. "Such a fascinating entrance. You have more than illusions? Superb. Illusions are already quite the talent." The Thespian gave a small chuckle. "Knowing that, you must be impressive. Display your abilities now and don't disapoint."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:54 pm

((Well if you are having to fight Clause, you have to fight the WG.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:55 pm

((stop posting in this thread, please. Its distracting from the point.))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Alison turned around and walked the other side of the street and truned to face them. "Hey One of you shoot a projectile at me." She said.

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Hyu sighed. "Very well," Hyu replied, picking up his non-seastone shurikan with his off hand and throwing one with precise aim at Alison's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next