One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Empty
PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:49 pm

The Soldier of Fortune was docked in the port of a small island. The town they stopped by was a simple port used to refuel traveling sailors, however it suffered because of pirate raids. The Thespian reasoned this was be a reasonable place to stock up as there would be a plenty of jobs for anyone willing to fight pirates. The reason they stopped however, was also to recruit talent. Kesu could not attack a WG agent at its current strength without casualties. Kesu had set up fliers and posters around the town advertising the opening in the crew. This plan worked once and it could work once again.

"Hyu, Rebecca, and Jameson you stay here and watch our boat. Devin and Ozzy you can come with me to the meeting place." The Thespian of course was going to allow a little change but wanted the crew to be defending the boat.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Hyu was laying down on the ship's deck. "Yeah, sure, whatever. We'll look after it."
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Alison and Defluo were walking through a little port town, it was a noisy busy place, filled with crime, and pirates. "Ugh why are we here, in this trash can of a town?" Defluo asked Alison in a superior voice, a few people close by stared with wide eyes at the talking tiger. "Defluo you know why we are here, we are out of food and unlike you i can just eat raw animal." she said back "hhmmmphh" was his only reply "come on" she said and she walked in near by alley the walls wernt close together enough for her to scale the wall normally, but that wasn't a problem for her she jumped in they air and used geppou a few time until she was on the roof. "Defluo are you up here yet?" she look around and saw to bright eyes floating in the air, then a smile appeared underneath the eyes, then out of nowhere a tail swooped over the eyes and mouth and the rest of Defluo appeared, as if the tail and wiped him into existence. Alison smiled "come on, lets go steal some real food" She said and they wandered off from rooftop to rooftop stealing food from open windows of houses.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:25 pm

(( hey major i think you should have Hyu go with you instead of ozzy cus nikzz200 is going to been gone for a while and he wont be able to do anything))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Becky was sleeping. She heard her name faintly and woke up to see it was midday. She yawned, then walked outside onto the deck. "What's going on? Why'd we...." she yawned big and loudly ".....stop?"
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Hyu was laying on his back, flipping a kunai through his fingers. "Leader guy is going to look for other crew members. He asked... TOLD us to guard the ship."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Becky leaned onto the floor. "Better listen to the boss...." She felt like she could've helped recruit people, but at the same time her anger issues might get in the way. But, what are you gonna do about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:21 pm

"Actually no. Ozzy can guard the ship. Rebecca, you and Hyu can come with. No one will steal it; its not worth the trouble." The Thespian noted rather quickly. "We need to get going soon so I will answer any questions right now." The Thespian was prepared to venture into town, however he only carried his knife.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Hyu got up. "Well, my break was just shot to heck. Well whatever." He began following the Thespian, quietly.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Well that snapped Becky out of the trance that is drowsiness. "Y-yes sir!" She said rather militaristic-like, as was her nervous habit. She followed the boss and kept a sharp eye out for danger and potential new recruits.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Devil walked with Thespian very plainly "what sort of talent do you suppose were looking for? Any specific jobs that need tackling around here?" he was still a bit unnerved that they hadn't been paid at all by the government but couldn't think of to many roles one needed to take Filmore on.

Meanwhile an elegant looking man in a white coat with neat jet black hair leaned against a lamp post "The mercenary group Kesu... I dont believe Ive ever met you in person before" he looked up "your little role in the latest war has made you all rather famous, its... an honor to make your acquaintance" he said taking a step forward "Id like to inquire about certain... openings in your organization allow me to introduce myself, my Name is Klarius, Menos Klarius, a... shall we say aficionado about your line of work"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Alison and Defluo walked along a roof top well fed and content. Alison glanced over into a side street that was empty aside from 5 people, 4 of them looked to be together and the other stood a little bit away from them. "tsk tsk, they look like there up to no gooood" Defluo purred quietly "Hmmmm you may be right, lets check it out" she laid down on his back with her head in her hands. Defluo fade away and she could no longer see him, but because she was under his illusion as well she was acutely aware of him, even tho she couldn't see him. Defluo stepped of the roof and gracefully floated down to the group. They were totally unaware of the invisible guests that just joined them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:54 pm

The Thespian was impressed by the man's introduction and prepared a reply. He couldn't help but laugh at the idea they were famous, but did so discreetly. "Thank you for the formalities, but lets cut to the brass tacks. Do you have any abilities, combat or otherwise that would benefit the group in a way that only you could?" If he answered as intelligently as he introduced himself he would be in without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Oh my! That guy sure does look slick. Becky tried to stay formal. She was part of this group, she had to make a good impression like the rest.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Hyu sighed. Abrupt. That's what that entrance was. Rude interruptions were HIS thing. But no matter, really.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Menos smiled "I have roughly abilities and assets to offer" he said standing more upright "first is my speed" he said before seemingly disappearing from view "for the second" he called from the other end of the street "Ill need a volunteer"

Devin hesitantly raised a hand, most abilities in the world wouldn’t effect metal after all yet another speed trick... how do they do these things?!

"excellent" Menos said using his speed to 'appear' before Devin again "you seem strong, Id like you to hit me as hard as you can" Devin was sort of amused "you'll break a few bones... I’m a devil fruit user..." Menos stood perfectly still "we'll see about that" Devin formed his arm in to a sort of metallic Jack hammer with a large metal spire "if your sure about this.... Tetsu no... Eikyo" he said launching the spire and his fist forward in to Meno's chest.

There was a loud bang and Menos was pushed back a distance but showed no sighs of any injury at all "this is the second, my defense, say, could you shape your metal in to a wall, say.... a foot thick?" he asked a rather surprised Devin in a friendly tone "s-sure then...." bastard, outdoing me for show...

Devin produced a wall roughly the height of a man as Menos held his hands to the wall "and now I will show you... where all that force from his punch went" From his hands came a powerful shockwave that hit the center of the wall making a huge dent and sending large cracks though the rest of it “this wonder is the third, and for the forth I will defy gravity” he said leaping in to the air with surprising speed and height so he would fall in to the sea, then he jumped off of the air itself back toward them and began to bound around over their heads a short while just to show his ability before landing.

Devin’s eyes widened that jump trick again… so hes like that kicking guy I faught? he retracted the metal as Menos pulled off his backpack “the fifth and sixth assets I have are my inventions and the mind which produced them” he displayed his sword “this sea stone blade recycles and salinates the water in the tank, combined with these seawater storing dials it is the ultimate weapon against devil fruit users, as well as my main weapon” he paused a moment and fitted his weapons back on to his back elegantly “I also possess a list of contacts with wealthy trade groups that Id be willing to share with your group… what do you think Mr. Thespian?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:33 pm

"I believe your talents will suit the group. Does anyone object?" The Thespian was asking just in case someone had a good reason to say no to Menos Klarius, not anything else. "If your objection is not based in logic you will, however, recieve a minor pay cut." The Thespian had noticed a minor distaste of the person from Devin, but he needed anything he could get and approved of the theatrical display of his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Hyu sighed. He could tell this guy used a Devil Fruit for about half of what he was doing. He'd give the guy a pointy kunai in his arse if he caused any trouble. "Not at all..."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Now, It's not like Becky is super easy to impress but just then her breath was taken. He's so....amazing. Maybe he could be a helpful ally, maybe pass on his talents to his favorite member which would be--she tried not to blush at her own crazed fantasies. "I-I think he should join us."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Devin mutted to himself "nothing logical"

Menos smiled, all according to plan. "wonderful, I look forward to working with all of you" then Devin interrupted "oi, those... tricks you were doing... Ive seen them around before... the speed trick and the jumping trick... how do you do those?" Menos looked at him as a magician might when asked to reveal his tricks, not anrgy but perhaps this wasnt the first time hed been asked this. He unrolled his sleve and said "its all in the legs"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Alison's eyes widened hmm so these guys are recruiting talent she thought to her self. Just then Defluo floated over to the one who just showed off all his tricks. "Vary impressive" he said quietly in his ear, then float back a few feet incase he reacted to the disembodied voice violently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:49 pm

A simply dressed man noticed a group collected around one man and was going to ask a question. "...Is this a magic show?" Staples thought it was as he was being praised and questioned. After two seconds pause, "or are you causing trouble..." He wondered what was more likely and then continued "because I'll take you in if you are..." He puffed out his chest proudly and then declared "because I'm a mercenary!" While it took quite a while to say, Staples didn't regret it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Menos turned an eye "oh? I thought I heard something... hello there"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Hm. Drawn like flies to honey. Hyu sighed and slouched back a bit, bored out of his skull. His hands were in his pockets, where his kunai were.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Alison looked at the newcomer, hmm this turning into a real party, better wait and see what this guy can do before saying hello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation   Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kesu Chapter 2: Revenge in Preperation
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next