One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kesu Chapter 1: The formation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:44 pm

The Thespian gestured toward Becky to pull back with his left hand. "Rebecca, while I understand the reason you would be offended I order you to step down. Now, if we were to accept the mission we would of course recieve at least one million each. If you cannot accept the deal we shall not assist you." With his right hand he moved his finger in circles as to say move on. He stood up and pushed his chair back in. Laying a small pile of bills onto the table the Thespian said "Let's finish our discussion outside, we don't want to take up unneccesary space."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Hyu smirked and muttered under his breath, "Heh, you're not a lady if you swear." He got up too, slipping his kunai into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Devin sat up and walked out with them, one million beli, that would be a good sized bounty or perhaps more and could easily hold him over for a while. "any intel on the pirates we'll be up against?" he asked the agent simply "they must be pretty strong if there up against the loby"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Becky backed down but was filled with anger at another person now...."I'm gonna get you......!" She said to Hyu, forgetting the possibility that antagonization is what he wants.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Hyu stopped smirking. "Of course you will." His hand moved up in a flash and the kunai shot out of his pocket, allowing him to catch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 pm

"Excuse me, but my crew members' behavior is childish" the Thespian said to the government agent. "Hyu, Rebecca enough of the bickering. From this moment on you are proffesional mercenaries. Act like it."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Becky tensed up. "Y-yes sir!" She replied in an almost military-fashion.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:23 pm

"Eh. Okay," Hyu replied nonchalantly. He didn't care that much.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:53 am

Ozzy then sighed "You were lucky there Hyu m'boy, i was about to cut of your hand for trying to hurt the lovely lass ....." Ozzy then sheaths his sword back after nearly unsheathing it to cut off Hyus hand. He then waited for Thespian.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:50 am

Yurnerro then puts his hands in his pocket. Okay here is the situation. A few days ago. A yonkou was caught by us, the WG. Sources claimed that a very large number of pirates will try to capture or save Yonkou Seshomaru. We need all help as possible. Clause sama wants you to help him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Devin thought for a moment "a younkou? a lord of the four seas captured and held in the lobby? The pirates must have fallen on hard times indeed if thats possible" he walked a bit with them "but still if grey code and the marines are being challenged they must be strong pirates" he began to become a bit more serious as he was 'on the job' "however, the average pirate stands absolutely no chance of wining against me, for that matter anyone with out sea stone or a devil fruit stands next to no change so for numbers youve come to the right place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:45 pm

"We accept. However if you fail to pay us the demands I have made I assure you will we not think twice about double-crossing you. Our loyalty is to the pay." The Thespian then turned to Ozzy, "While I respect your chivalry you should let the two argue. The crew's relations cannot be fixed with violence." The Thespian briefly paused, trying to think if the situation was plausible. "We can get out of their alive, and we will. Head to the ship; its time to move out."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Becky picked up her bag and followed them to the ship, looking back once upon the town, the friends, and the family she would most likely never return to. She took a deep breath as she held back tears, keeping the straightest face she could. Bye Dad......bye Mom.....
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Hyu slipped his kunai into his pockets. He really need to control his mouth. He'd get himself killed that way. He followed the rest of Kesu onto the ship, indifferent.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Devin boarded the ship thinking over what he had been able to learn about the yonkou, the Lobby, and the marines that would be there carefully planing things out. There wasnt a single one of them he knew who would pose a serious threat.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Ozzy nodded to Thespian "Ill keep it down captain, hang on a minute, if Seshomaru is being captured, what does this mean for that other yonkou, the really famous one, Anubis was his name....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

WG Agent then spoke. Clause Filmore would not back down his word. He is a respectable agent who even managed to stop a break down in Impel Down. Prepare yourselves for even the other Yonkou can join the fight.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:58 pm

((is this going to happen soon? Id really like to get it going today))

Devin considered this "if you think about it, the world government benefits in any eventuality if the Anubis pirates attack, if they retreat the world government can kill a yonkou, if they defeated the pirates they can kill two yonkou, if the Anubis pirates succeed and rescue the prisoner they will have lost to many of their number to capture Alabasta like they planed and may even have to give up a few of their islands..." Devin was quite good at this sort of speculation, already on the ship he turned to the sea anticipating the battle to come and hardening his mind.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Ozzy laughed at Devlins comments "We are talking about the yonkou Anubis here right? The leader for the most fearsome group on earth...... the demon will come to Enies Lobby, there is some poetry in that...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kesu Chapter 1: The formation
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3